Rebecca Loves Variety Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You put on quite the show, slut," said Calvin.

"Thank you," said Rebecca. "I fear I have been too easy for you, but it's somethings I cannot help. I like men."

Rebecca's focus was quickly shifted to Mitch who was slamming her ass.

"Tell me what you want," said Mitch. "Talk to me."

"I love you stroking your cock in my ass," said Rebecca. "It shows me you are in charge and in control. Use me as you please. Cum deep in my ass. I want to feel you drain your balls in my ass."

Rebecca felt Mitch quicken his pummeling of her and she knew she was soon to get another load. God, she loved pleasing men.

"Hell, yes," said Mitch. "Who knew, Rebecca Strain is a cum slut."

"Now you know," said Rebecca. "Fill me up."

"Son of a bitch... yes... yes... fuck yeah. Time to cum."

Rebecca could hear the familiar slap, slap, slap of her ass being fucked. Then it happened, she felt Mitch's cock pumping her full of cum. He was taking hard strokes, spurting with each thrust. She loved that feeling. Finally, and with disappointment, she felt him pull out.

"Your ass was every bit as good as I had imagined," said Mitch. "I'm going to want more."

"I'm glad you liked it," said Rebecca. "You're always welcome back--"

Before she could finish her sentence, Ted rolled her over onto her back and began an all-out invasion of her pussy. He was pounding her hard and she was in ecstasy, her entire body bouncing with each stroke.

"AAAAAaaaaaaarrrgh." Rebecca's shrieks filled the room. "Pound me. Fucking cumming again. Jesus."

"What a cum slut," said Mitch. "Cums at the drop of hat."

"It's y'alls fault. So much cock. Fuuuuuck."

Rebecca loved that Ted was fucking her like the slut she knew she was. He was going to cum in her and that's all he cared about. "Fuck my pussy, Ted." He was slamming his cock into her, using her for his pleasure.

"Take my cock, slut," said Ted. "I'm going to breed that big pussy of yours."

"Breed me," said Rebecca. "Leave me with your cum deep in my pussy the rest of the day."

Rebecca could feel Ted's cock spewing into her pussy. "Yes!" She was impressed by how much he came inside of her. "Drain your balls in me. So much cum. I'm yours. Breed me like a tramp."

After several more thrusts, Ted pulled out of her, wiping his cum covered cock on her shaved pussy. She lied back on the floor. Exhausted. She knew she was a cum filled slut. Cum in her mouth, in her ass, and now in her pussy.

"Now, that's one well fucked slut," said Margaret. "I think you passed the interview, Rebecca. Didn't she boys?"

"Fuck, yeah," seemed to be the general consensus Rebecca heard. She has truly been their slut, giving them access to her entire body and cheering them on. For a moment, she thought of the other woman who had left and was probably in the hall reading a magazine. Rebecca liked where she was -- well fucked.

Rebecca watched as Margaret took several pictures of her lying on the carpet with cum coming out of every hole. She pushed more cum from her pussy for effect.

"Boys," said Margaret. "Why don't you leave Rebecca and I alone for a few minutes."

Rebecca smiled as the men got dressed and left the room. She wasn't in a hurry to get dressed yet herself, she was basking in the fucking she had just received. She liked all types of sex with types of all men, but surprise sex seemed to satisfy her the most. She had no idea in coming here to support Betty that she would end up naked.

"So," said Margaret, "that was quite the display of sexuality. You are one hot woman with a high sex drive."

Rebecca laughed. What Margaret was saying was definitely true. While she didn't want to be conceded, she knew that being over 6 feet tall, with big tits and an ample ass, men found her attractive and sensual. She also knew that she loved sex and had learned, fairly recently, to indulge that desire. She had been with ten times as many men in the past few years than she had been with in the previous thirty years.

"You would certainly be an asset to the company, evidenced by both your loyalty and support for your friend, who I will make sure gets the funding, and your sexual proclivities. I have an assistant Director position that I would like to offer you. I think we would work and play together well."

Rebecca loved the idea of playing together with Margaret, and she had a feeling that the work would be both challenging and rewarding. The Howser Foundation was known for both its corporate prowess and its community support.

"I do too," said Rebecca. "Other than the obvious," Rebecca knew she'd be spending a lot of time on her knees, "what will the job entail?"

"Could you come by tomorrow morning and we can talk about the whole thing? I have some ideas for how you could assist in managing a couple of our projects. I'd also like to introduce you to the company president. Let's just say that he'll enjoy knowing more about your talents. As I said before, I have a standing Wednesday meeting with him to express my appreciations."

"I'm sure I'd be happy to express my own appreciation as well."

Rebecca laughed and was joined by Margaret. While she was sure she would enjoy the sex, she also thought she'd enjoy working for Margaret.

"Rebecca, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship."

Rebecca couldn't help but smile. She was looking forward to working and playing with Margaret. For now, though, she needed to find her underwear.