Rebecca: Moving to University

Story Info
Rebecca is off to uni, but her ride isn't her first choice.
3.3k words
4.17
38k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But I don't want Paul to take me, it should be dad."

Rebecca mumbled, sat on the sofa of her 80s style living room. Her mother hadn't bothered to redecorate since being given the home by her own parents after the divorce.

"You know your father is busy, and I'm working. Besides, Paul is your new father and I expect you to treat him as such."

Her mother retorted, hands on her hips as she stood over the sofa, clearly tired of having this conversation over and over. She wasn't what the kids would call a milf, but Rebecca's mother was, more often than not, a pleasant woman. She'd had Rebecca just over eighteen years prior when she was still married to her ex-husband, Rebecca's father. In those years she'd started to let herself go. After the divorce a couple of years ago she started to try and get back in shape, until she met Paul and settled once again.

Paul, like his new partner, was far from a picture of health. He was portly and mighty hairy with the beard to match. He'd done his best to get Rebecca on his side, but no matter how much her mother tried to keep her away from him, she always wanted her biological father more. The connection between the two of them was something Paul wanted to create for himself. Rebecca hadn't even once called him dad.

The step-dad was sat across from the women on the armchair, keeping his mouth shut in case of making it worse. All of Rebecca's belongings in boxes in the centre of the room as the stand-off continued.

"But he always said he'd be there on my first day of uni."

Rebecca whined, her eyes almost pleading with her mother. Unfortunately for her mother, Rebecca had large, soft eyes that could put the saddest looking puppy dog to shame. Along with her naturally cute features she could have whatever she wanted if she put her mind to it. Rebecca didn't take many of her looks from her mother, she was petite with long brunette hair that she let flow down her shoulders. Her skin was pale, with freckles spread around her button nose.

"Well I'm afraid it's too late to argue now, it's a very long journey. Now help your father get your boxes into the car."

"He's not my dad!"

Rebecca grumbled, standing up and grabbing the box containing her clothes. She was dressed in tight black leggings and a band t-shirt she'd picked up at a local gig a few years back.

The mother looked to Paul, giving him a gentle shrug and sigh. The step-father stood up, grabbing a box himself to take out to the car.

The two of them met at the trunk but no words were exchanged, yet the glare given by Rebecca told Paul more than enough of what she was thinking. With a huff she returned a few moments later with another box, giving it to Paul to load into the minivan.

After ten minutes, that felt closer to an hour, the boxes were packed and the car started.

"Call me tonight, okay?"

The mother told Rebecca as she slipped on her sneakers. She nodded, not exactly pleased by the proposition but maybe she'll cool off after the three hour drive. Rebecca walked back past her mother and out of the front door, climbing into the passenger seat with a pout and crossed arms. With a wave from her mother, the car trundled out of the driveway and she was off to begin her uni adventure.

The first hour of the journey was spent in silence, other than the murmur of the engine and constant drone of the radio. Traffic was kind to them, for the most part, and they made pretty good time.

Looking down at the time, Paul finally spoke up. "Do you want to grab a bite to eat?" he asked, warmly. It took a few moments for Rebecca to respond, but she conceded with a nod.

A few miles down the road they pulled into a service station, it was just after lunch so it wasn't too busy. "You go grab us a seat and I'll grab the food." Paul smiled, looking down to her. She nodded once more and shuffled off to the tables. It was a quiet corner that she eventually found, sitting on the cushioned booth side of the table, leaving Paul with the wooden chair.

She sat alone for a few minutes, drumming her fingers on the table until a man a few years older than Paul, and around the same size, spotted her and walked over, sitting himself beside her, blocking her into the booth. "What's a thing like you doing here alone?" he asked, his voice and eyes both showing his perverted intentions.

"Just... waiting for a friend." Rebecca replied shyly, looking away. As she did she felt his thick fingered hand rest on her thigh below the table.

"Maybe you'd like a little companionship till then?" his hand squeezing her thigh as he said this, breath on her neck as she felt his head getting closer to hers. "Or maybe you'd rather join me instead?" his spare hand moving her hair away from her face as she tried to stay calm, but his lips were inches from her cheek.

Just as he was about to press his rough lips to her, a tray crashed down onto the table. "What the hell do you think you're doing?" a commanding voice spoke up, before suddenly the man was pulled up by his collar and pushed away. "Get out of here, before I call security." the man added as the pervert scampered off.

"Honey, are you okay?" Paul said softly, sitting down by Rebecca's side. She nodded softly but he didn't dare touch her. "I'm sorry I didn't get here sooner. That chicken just took so long to cook." he added, hoping to lighten the mood ever so slightly as he moved to the seat opposite her. She smiled a little before beginning to eat, the meal being taken in silence just as the car ride was.

Twenty minutes later the two of them were back in the car, radio back on as they returned to the motorway. "Thanks... for earlier..." Rebecca finally spoke up a few minutes onto the road.

"Listen, if I ever want you to think of me as somewhat of a father, I can't stand idly by at that."

Rebecca smiled softly at that as she gave him a small side look, as he turned to her her eyes quickly darted back to the road. "I hope you don't find it rude to ask. But why were you so certain on your father coming today?"

"I guess... I guess I was just always closer to him that mum. He'd take me to all the extra classes, come to my recitals. He always told me how much he wanted to be there on the day it finally all came together."

Paul nodded, listening intently.

"Ever since mum and him split up, she never really lets me see him. When she does it's only for a weekend or so once every month or two. I'm just... worried he'll forget about me."

"Your father sounds like a great man, I can only hope to be half as important to you as he is someday. But I'm sure no one could forget about you." Paul spoke slowly and with warmth, smiling over to Rebecca when he could.

She caught his gaze, blushing a little with a smile. But she didn't respond, she let her gaze return to the road as they came up to the city where she'd spend the next three years, sun setting over it.

The last conversation hung over them as Paul worked his way through the city streets, getting lost just the once as he parked up outside her accommodation. "You can go grab your keys, I'll get the boxes." he said happily as they got out the car.

Within a few minutes Rebecca was given her keys and told of her new residence. She went back out to grab the boxes, helping Paul take them upstairs to the fifth floor. She was told it was a block with 10 people, but she got her own room. Once up to her floor they heard talking in the kitchen. "Go on, you meet your new roommates, I'll bring the boxes up." Paul smiled, letting Rebecca timidly make her way down to the kitchen.

Inside she found all nine of her new roommates chatting away.

"Hey! What's your name?" "Ooh what's that band?" "I like your hair!" "Don't you wear makeup?"

Drinks were being passed aroind between them as she was swarmed with introductions, head spinning from learning names and finding out who they were. Within five minutes she felt her head start to pound as the music started up, the rest of her roommates already quite drunk as they brought out a deck of cards.

"Come play!" "Get some drinks down you!" "Why are you so quiet?"

Rebecca smiled awkwardly and told them she had to unpack but might be back later. She quickly excused herself, taking deep breaths as she left the kitchen. Pulling her phone from her pocket she called her dad, it rang... and rang.

She stepped into her room to see most of the boxes there. She tried her dad once again, still nothing. She sighed as she sat on the edge of her bed, feeling tears forming in her eyes as her vision blurred. Suddenly the door opened and Paul entered.

"Last one." he chuckled, placing it down on the floor. As he turned to her he saw a tear rolling down her freckled cheek. "Honey, what's wrong?" he quickly asked, kneeling in front of her and wiping the tear with his thumb.

As he asked this, Rebecca started to sniff before the tears came once again, harder this time. She leant forward and wrapped her arms around Paul suddenly, sobbing into his shoulder.

He was taken aback, carefully he placed his hand on her back, rubbing gently. "It's okay..." he murmured.

"Everyone... is... so different..." Rebecca sniffed, voice muffled by Paul's shoulder. "They're so loud... they hate me..." she added. "Dad... dad forgot about me..." the last words causing her to cry heavier.

Paul's hand rubbed her back a little more, before pulling her close to his large body, letting her let it all out. He moved his hand from her back to her head, holding it to his shoulder and stroking her hair, working out just what to say.

"Everyone finds university different. Some find it a lot harder." he said kindly. "But to everyone it's the best days of their lives, even if they can't see it at first."

"But... dad..."

Paul felt a little adrenaline as he mustered up the words "If your dad forgot to pick up... then maybe he's not as good as he thinks..." Paul, turned his head slightly, kissing the top of hers. "But no matter what, I'll be your dad from now on. If you'll have me."

It took a couple of moments, but Rebecca started to nod against his shoulder. "Okay..." she muttered. Paul held her tighter at that, closing his eyes with a warm smile.

After a minute of hugging, he gently let her go. She looked up to him, still sniffling a little as he wiped the rest of the tears away. "Can I not go back out there... just yet?" she asked.

"Of course."

"And can you maybe... stay a while."

"As long as you need. I can always get a hotel." Paul smiled. "Shall we get cracking on your boxes?"

Rebecca nodded and stood up once more, grabbing a box with her bedding in. Still sniffling a little but happier now as she started to make her bed.

As she did, Paul grabbed another box, finding her clothing inside. He pulled it over to the wardrobe and began to hang up some of her other band t-shirts, folding away the jeans. He found a rather pretty black dress, holding it up he was a little concerned by the length but thought better than to question it.

Below the clothing he felt flushed as he saw her underwear. Reaching in he grabbed a soft, black thong. He was about to put it back and tell Rebecca she could do that box when he saw her bent over the bed, fitting the bedsheets. His eyes, for the first time, drawn to her legging covered behind. Maybe it was his overactive imagination but he was sure he could see her panties through the leggings, protecting her perky behind.

As she started to stand he dropped the thong back into the box and stepped away from the wardrobe. "You may want to finish off that box." he said with a chuckle, pointing to the underwear.

She looked down at the box and giggled "Maybe, yeah." she smiled "Let's swap."

With that Paul began work on putting the pillows into their pink cases. He looked over to Rebecca, as he did, watching as she held and inspected each piece of underwear. His imagination filling the blanks as he pictured her in each one of them. As he felt a stir in his large jeans, he quickly turned around to hide it, trying to finish off the bedding without the entertainment.

He managed to keep his cool until all the boxes were emptied and Rebecca's room looked almost cosy. He sat on the edge of her bed as she walked around inspecting it, a smile on her face as the moon shone outside her window. Once satisfied she turned to face him.

"I'm sorry it took so long, it's too late to drive home now isn't it?"

"Honey, it's fine. I'm sure I can find a hotel around here to stay the night, your mother will understand.

"But that'll be expensive won't it? You can stay here if you like."

Paul was a bit surprised by the offer, he found no words escaping his mouth.

"Please, I really don't want to be alone." she admitted shyly, her eyes opening wide as she attempted earlier on her mother.

Paul didn't have the same willpower as her mother and started to nod "Alright, I'll stay." he smiled. He noticed the time on her clock pointing at ten o'clock. "I hope you don't mind that I didn't pack pyjamas." he said in a jokey manner, though knowing it was the truth.

"It's okay." she smiled as she opened her wardrobe, pulling out some pj shorts and a tank top. "Close your eyes." she said softly, holding the pyjamas close, feeling suddenly self conscious.

Paul chuckled and held his hands over his eyes. He heard the rustling of clothes and couldn't help himself but open his fingers ever so slightly. As he did he saw the back of his step-daughter as she bent forward to remove her leggings, her simple, black, bikini briefs covering her perky behind and slender legs all on show. He quickly covered his eyes once again until he was certain she was done.

"Alright, you can open them now." Rebecca announced as she moved over to the bed, climbing into it and moving over to the side against the wall, but not forgetting to plug her phone on and silence it. Paul stood up, removing his shirt and jeans before climbing in behind her, reaching back switch off the bedside light.

The room was almost pitch black, the thumping of music from the kitchen continuing as they lay there. "They certainly seem the party types." Paul chuckled quietly.

Rebecca rolled onto her back next to him. "I don't think they liked me..." she said softly, eyes looking to the outline of Paul in the dark.

"Honey, I don't think anyone could dislike you."

"You're just saying that..."

"It's true. You're sweet, funny... cute." his hand reaching up to cup her cheek as she feels his breath against her face, just about able to see him a few inches away, their eyes locked together.

"Really though?"

"Really." Paul almost grunted out as he found himself leaning forward, his body seeming to take over his mind as he felt his lips touch hers. Quickly he pulled back, stammering for something to say "I-I'm sorry..."

Rebecca looked up to him in surprise, biting her bottom lip as she thought. "It's okay... dad..." she said quietly before leaning up to meet his lips, the bristle of his beard meeting her chin as she laid her head back down, his kiss hungry as he held her cheek.

The constant thumping of unintelligible pop music was the soundtrack as Paul's hand moved down his step-daughter's body, cupping her small chest through her tank top as her arms wrapped around him, holding his heavy body close. They broke the kiss for a moment to catch their breath, their eyes locking in the darkness as Paul's hand slipped under her tank top, very pleased to find she'd left her bra off.

She smiled as she ran her hand down his hairy belly, eyes cutely locked on his as she reached the front of his boxers. Biting her lip she started to fondle it, hearing her step-father grunt as she did so, feeling it twitch through the fabric. "W-wow..." was all he could muster as her hand snuck inside, her soft palm gripping his older manhood.

Almost aggressively he started to kiss her once more as she gripped him hard, pulling up and down. He couldn't help himself as his tongue escaped his lips, pushing hers apart. With his tongue invading her mouth she couldn't help but rub just a bit faster, pleasing every inch of him.

When he finally let her tongue rest he looked down to her, the pleasure her hand offering almost too much. "I... need you..." he grunted, body taking over once more. Rebecca giggled, biting her lip as she let go of his cock. Her eyes still locked on his as he felt the duvet moving, within a few moments Rebecca lifted her hands up and threw her shorts and panties off the bed.

Grinning with sheer lust, Paul climbed atop her. She was squashed ever so slightly below him as he reached down to line himself up, his eyes shut as he eased in. "A-ah..." she squeaked as she felt her step-father press between her lips. Her slender legs and arms wrapped around him as he started to ease his way further in, beginning to thrust.

His head pressed into her neck, muffling his grunts as his heavy hips started to slap against her. "Y-yes... d-daddy..." she whimpered, clinging onto him as her bed started to pound slightly against the wall.

"That's right..." he groaned "Who's your daddy?" lifting his head to look down to her

"You are." her eyes cutely looking up to him as he leant down to kiss her deeply once more, tongue finding hers again. As it did, her phone screen lit up, her dad returning her call finally. But on silent, neither heard it as Paul pulled himself out, unable to stop himself from squirting multiple loads across her flat belly.

"Fuck..." he grunted, laying himself down on the bed beside her. Rebecca leant over to kiss his cheek before climbing out of bed and switching on the light to check the mess over her belly and tank top.

"I think I need a shower." she giggled, grabbing a towel from the wardrobe, Paul's eyes on his, now lit up, step-daughter's naked body. She excitedly blew him a kiss before peeking out the door and heading down the corridor to the communal showers.

Once he caught his breath, Paul curiously reached over to her phone. Seeing the missed call, he decided to delete the notification before laying back down, very content with his evening.