Tour of Duty

Story Info
Dad fills in for son while he is overseas.
6.8k words
4.63
126.8k
240
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tour of Duty

Hello everyone; my name is Kara Wilson and I am twenty-six years old. I honestly have to say until eight months ago I led what I felt was the most perfect life. I had married my high school sweetheart when we both graduated from college at twenty-two. Two years later our beautiful daughter was born. Life was really good. No my husband didn't die or cheat on me; actually his guard unit was deployed. While for many this was something that happened over these last few years, for me it was very difficult.

I had never really been alone my entire life. I went from home to a college dorm to the life of a wife and then mother, always with my parents, counselors or Terry at my side. To suddenly be raising a daughter and handling all of the 'business' myself; it came as a shock.

I was surprised one of the things I missed so much was sex. No I'm not a slut or hussy; in fact Terry is the only man I have ever been with. He is a loving man and a caring and patient lover. He brought things out in me I had never dreamed of. I went from being a shy, introverted woman to a wanton woman, in the privacy of my bedroom.

I experienced toys, positions, dirty talking; all the things I had never seen but read about. Each new adventure we shared in the bedroom only increased my desires, and my love for Terry. These last eight months have been the worst torture I have ever known. I missed his body on mine, I missed his thick cock buried inside me; and God I missed his warm seed filling me as he roared his release.

We talked at least twice a week; through face time and on the telephone; but God I missed the physical things we had done together. I never thought I would be that kind of woman, but what he had awakened in me had a strange hunger.

I thought I had kept things fairly under control; but Terry was more aware than I thought. Somehow he seemed to know what was going on, and even thousands of miles away; he found a way to relieve my stress.

The house we had bought was one you would call a fixer upper. Terry worked with his dad who owned a heating and cooling business. Mark, his father; had built a one man operation into a thriving company with four crews over the last twenty-five years. When I mentioned to Terry that the air conditioning was acting up again; he apparently made arrangements for his father to take a look.

Terry had shipped out just after Thanksgiving; and now eight months later it was the heat of late July and I was worried about Carrie, our daughter in that suffocating room. Still, I was surprised when Mark showed up on my doorstep that Saturday afternoon.

"Hey there" Mark gave that hearty laugh as he gave me a hug.

"What are you doing here?" I gasped out as the air left my lungs.

"Terry said your unit was fritzing, figured I could check it out" he smiled.

"Thanks Dad" I felt relief.

I let him in and watched as he headed down to the basement to our central unit. He disappeared outside and then came back in.

"Your condenser is going out" he said. "I need to replace it or it will eventually just die and you'll have nothing." He told me.

I left him to his work and puttered around the house cleaning and then feeding Carrie lunch. I could hear him working outside and then down in the basement; until a few hours later when things got quiet. I figured he might be done and went to see how things were going. I was surprised when he wasn't outside so I headed for the basement, finding no one. Heading back upstairs I walked down the hall past the laundry room. The door was partly open and I glanced inside.

There was Mark standing next to the washer, half turned away from the door. I opened my mouth to ask him how it was going, and then clamped my lips shut. I could see his left arm moving in a rhythm I recognized immediately. He couldn't be; was my father-in-law masturbating in our laundry room?

When he shifted and more of his front came into view, I literally froze. I didn't know where to look. His left hand was wrapped around a thick hard cock jutting straight out from the opening in his jeans. His fist sliding up and down that pole as the veins pulsed in front of my eyes. Worse, his right hand held a pair of my used panties and it was pressed right into his face.

I watched him inhale my scent from the stained cloth, and couldn't believe my eyes when his tongue slipped out to taste the gusset. I felt a gush of wetness fill the panties between my thighs as his hand began to pick up speed. It was nasty, it was perverted; and it was the hottest thing I had ever seen. A man was masturbating over ME.

"Kara" I heard him softly grunt.

The hand holding my panties shot down, and wrapped the thin cloth around the head of his cock. I watched as those heavy balls pulsed; Dear God he was cumming...in my panties. I slowly backed away from the door and on half wobbly legs headed for the kitchen.

I was trying to focus on washing the lunch dishes when Mark appeared behind me.

"All set" his deep voice rumbled. "If you need anything else just yell" he bent down and kissed the top of my head.

Understand that I'm not a big woman. I barely break five feet and weigh a whopping hundred and ten pounds. Terry likes to call me his perverted pixie in the bedroom; and since he stands over six feet when he pins me to the bed it is like he owns me.

Like his son, Mark towered over me with that rugged physique; and for a man of fifty, he still had it. He had removed his shirt in the heat; I could smell his sweat and see the muscles in those broad shoulders. I had the most insane urge to lean forward and suck his hard nipple into my mouth; they were right at eye level for me.

"Thanks" I could barely choke out as my body went into hyper drive. God, if he made a move right then...I wasn't sure I could resist.

Thankfully he just gathered his tools and headed out while I finished the dishes. After I heard the front door closed, I did the most heathen thing in my life. I unsnapped my jeans, shoved my hand down into my panties and franticly fingered my dripping pussy right there in the kitchen.

"Ghhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" I screamed as my pussy flooded juices over my hand, soaking my panties; the image of that pulsing cock burned into my mind.

Later that night, I was sitting on the couch in only a light night shirt when my IPad pinged. I pulled up face time and there was Terry. Being so hot there, he was sitting on his bunk in only his pants; God it was the same chest, the same broad shoulders; my eyes locked to his nipple.

"Oh God" I moaned, just seeing him.

"Baby, what is it?" he asked me.

"I need you...oh God." I groaned.

"Jesus baby" Terry looked at me. "My little pixie is all worked up." He smiled.

"Oh Terry" I moaned. "I need you...I need you to...oh God" I moaned as my hand slid under my night shirt.

Masturbating together over face time was nothing new for us. Over the last eight months we had done it often, and right then I was so damned horny I couldn't stop myself.

"Mmmmm someone needs a nice hard fucking" Terry chuckled.

"Oh God baby" I swear you could hear the wet slurp as two fingers slipped up my drenched hole.

"So what's got my pixie so wound up?" Terry asked.

"Oh God...please baby" I almost whimpered.

"Tell me, I want to know" he gave that smile that set flames in my belly.

I actually did it, I confessed right there on my couch. I told him about the air conditioning; and his father coming to fix it. I haltingly told him about what I saw in the laundry room; and God help me I told him how I had watched.

"What did he look like?" Terry's voice was husky.

"What?" my brain was half fuzzed from lust at this point.

"Describe it" he pushed my boundaries.

"Thick" I gasped as my fingers plunged deeper. "God he was thick" I moaned.

"I bet he would stretch that tight little pussy" Terry's words burned at me.

"Oh fuck" I grunted as I added a third finger, imagining that thick cock sliding into me.

"How big" his voice continued to egg me on.

"About...eight inches..." I grunted. "Long...like you, with a crowned head" I half growled as I ground my heel into my clit.

I was so close to cumming, I knew it wouldn't take much more. I glanced at the IPad and watched as Terry's arm moved up and down.

"Are you...masturbating...?" I panted as I watched.

His screen shifted and I watched his fist pump up and down that thick hard cock I loved so much.

"Fuck yes" I grunted as my body shook.

"Go get them" the screen shifted back to his face.

"What...get them?" I was confused and right on the verge of a massive explosion.

"You heard me" I could see raw lust in his eyes.

I set the IPad on the couch and half walked half stumbled to the laundry room. I pulled the thin wad of cloth from the hamper and headed back to the couch. I could feel the stickiness in the cloth between my fingers; it had only been a few hours and hadn't completely dried yet. Jesus, how much had he pumped into them, my mind wondered.

Sitting on the couch I dropped my feet on the coffee table, allowing me to rest the IPad on my knees. This left one hand free to slip back between my thighs, while the other held the cloth up to the camera for terry to see.

"Fuck" he grunted as he stared at the soaked thin cloth. "He fucking filled them" he husked.

I slid two fingers back into my drenched pussy and watched as my loving husband jerked off to the sight of my panties soiled by his father. This was so surreal, and so fucking hot I was losing it.

"Oh fuck baby, I watched his balls as he came" I told Terry.

"Shit" Terry grunted as his hand moved faster. "He used to do that to moms" he said. "God she hated that." He grinned.

Terry's parents were divorced. Not the nasty kind but they had actually parted as friends. After fifteen years they had finally come to the realization that getting married because you had knocked a girl up; was not the key to a long lasting relationship. They had parted ways, his mother since getting remarried; but his dad was good looking man, and as I now knew, more than well endowed. He had played the field for the last few years.

I was brought back to reality when Terry leaned toward the screen. "Smell them" he told me.

"Oh Jesus baby" I moaned.

"Shove them in your face you perverted woman" he husked.

Just like the image of being pinned under him as he pounded into me; my submissive nature surfaced; and then next thing I was inhaling deeply as I shoved the gusset of my panties at my nose.

I caught just the bare hint of my own scent; but it was over powered by the strong smell of sweat and male seed as it filled my nostrils. Just like I had seen Mark do, my tongue extended and slid across the sticky half dried cloth.

"Mmmmmmm" I moaned as his taste coated my tongue.

Having only been with Terry, it was the first time I had smelled or tasted another man; that tart flavor, the heady scent; sent my body into orbit.

"Oh fuck...baby...I'm going..." I grunted as my fingers plunged in and out of my leaking pussy.

"Put them on" Terry's voice barked at me suddenly.

"Oh God..." I could only moan back.

"I want you to cum on my father" my husband husked at me.

I was gone, I mean totally gone. Just like when we made love, my body responded almost without my will. I scrambled between the IPad and pulling those damp panties up my thighs. Once they were in place, I propped the IPad on the coffee table, with a clear view down my thighs.

I was never good at using this technology, but Terry had patiently taught me. It was our one form of communication these last eight months, and it had come to be my lifeline to him. I pressed setting buttons and brought up the small insert image of me, so I could know it was positioned properly.

This might sound strange, but I was actually very shy and reserved. It was Terry who had brought out parts of me I had never dreamed lived inside me. Masturbation, oral; missionary, doggie; all the things I had never thought of. Terry had been the only lover I had known; he had taken my virginity at twenty-two, and over the last four years had shown me things that shocked, amazed, and thrilled me.

The first time we had made love, it had hurt. He was patient and loving and eased me through it. While we dated he showed me the joys of sex, and I thought I was in heaven. Then, coming home late with him, my parents were due home anytime, but Terry had been horny.

He bent me over the back of my parents couch, and ravaged every inch of my body. Within fifteen minutes I was blabbering for him to cum inside me and dripping all over the living room floor while he pounded into me. Now, here I was stretched out on my couch, watching him stroke his fat hard cock, while I wore my panties sticky with his fathers' cum.

"Fuck yeah" I heard him grunt.

"Is that what you wanted baby" I whimpered. "To see your wife's pussy covered in your daddy's cum" I husked.

"Oh fuck" I watched Terry's body shudder.

I was so gone as my brain shut down; and my hormone driven whore came roaring to life. I reached down and peeled the gusset of those panties to the side, letting him see the crusty cum cling to my shaved lips. I slowly slid one finger inside as Terry watched raptly.

"I'm pushing it...inside" I moaned.

"Oh fuck...do it baby" Terry panted. "Take my fathers' cum."

"Cum in me baby" my voice was hoarse. "I want you cum inside me, with your father's." I told him as my body mounted.

"Oh my fucking GOD!" Terry almost screamed. His fist was a blur as he watched my slime coated fingers sliding in and out.

"Kara" I heard him softly grunt.

Oh God, it was déjà vu. The same name, said the same way, with sheer raw lust. Watching his balls pulse as his seed erupted from the tip. It was like watching Mark all over again. I jammed two fingers deep and felt my belly light on fire.

"CUMMMINNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG" I screamed.

"Cumming on my husband...cumming on my father-in-law...cumminggg" I babbled as my body heaved and bounced on the couch.

It was one of the most mind blowing orgasms of my life; I had never squirted before, but hot juices boiled out of me as I soaked those panties. I heard Terry moaning through his own orgasm as my ears roared. God, just the mental thought of not one, but two men filling my hungry pussy was enough to make every sane thought melt out of my brain.

By the time I eased back down, Terry was reclining back in his chair, his belly soaked with his load.

"Fuck" he gasped. "Damn you are one perverted pixie" he smiled.

"Oh my God" I shuddered from the aftershocks.

"You're going to fuck him, you perverted pixie" Terry chuckled.

"Oh God no" I gasped. Now that my brain was clearing, more of my normal shy self was returning. "I can't...he's your father...it would be..." I stuttered.

"If it happens it happens" Terry shrugged. "If we can share the business, we can share a woman" he smiled.

"Terry!" I was shocked at his suggestion.

"God I'd give my eye teeth to see that" I heard him sigh. Did he really mean that?

That night as I lay in bed, his words echoed in my mind. Maybe it was the horniness and the loneliness; maybe it was just the perverted pixie in me; I don't know. I slid my cell phone out from under my pillow and sent off a quick text. I knew Terry would be still awake with the time difference.

"Did you really mean that?" I typed.

"Mean what?" Terry came back quickly.

"Your father...me" I typed in. Maybe being on text gave me a shelter, I'm not sure I could have asked that earlier on face time.

I waited in the darkness for his answer, it took a few minutes and I was worried I had upset him being so bold. When the phone pinged I opened up the messenger and got a shock. It wasn't a text on my screen but the image of my husbands' cock, and it was as hard as a steel pipe.

"I want to see it" his words followed.

It was a total role reversal for me; something so far out of my comfort zone it sent shivers down my spine. My tough as nails, soldier husband, wanted his wife to cuckold him; suddenly I was the one in command. Sliding the phone back under my pillow I drifted off to sleep literally leaking between my thighs.

The next day I waited until early afternoon, and then sent Mark a text. Being the heat of the day I knew he would confuse it, and that was exactly what I wanted. I positioned my phone on the small shelf of the laundry room between the detergent bottles and waited.

"I'm so hot" was all I had sent him.

I knew Mark would take it the air wasn't working again, and that was my intent. When I heard the front door, I waited in the laundry room. I was wearing a light summer dress that buttoned up the front, and my panties were dripping in anticipation. When Mark poked his head into the room I thought I would faint from nervousness.

"Hey" he said as he stepped into the small room. "What's wrong?" his question so innocent and yet so leading.

"I'm hot" I said back, hearing my voice quiver.

"The house feels fine" he looked confused.

"Not the house Mark" I said as I reached up and popped the first two buttons on my dress. "I'm hot" I husked.

"Kara..." Mark's face looked so shocked I almost laughed. His mousy little daughter-in-law suddenly had the upper hand.

"It's not every day I find my panties filled with my father-in-law's cum" I said as more buttons came undone.

I had deliberately not worn a bra; and I watched his eyes pop out as my 34 C's came into full view, capped with what were now rock hard nipples.

"Oh God...Kara...I'm so sorry..." he tried to apologize.

"You should be" I said as I stepped closer. "Now do it again." I hissed at him as my brain turned to mush and hormones once again took control.

"Oh God...Kara..." Mark moaned.

"Come on baby" I cooed. "I want you to cum in my panties again." I slid my hands down my taut belly and gripped the elastic waist of my panties. "These ones" I husked as I stretched the fabric out.

"Oh my fucking God" Mark gasped as my shaved mound came into view.

I could tell by the look in his eyes he wanted to refuse, but the sound of his zipper going down was all I needed to hear to know I had him. I held my panties straight out as my other hand reached between us. His cock sprang free, right into my grip.

"Mmmmm, so hard" I moaned softly.

"I bet those balls are so fucking full" I half growled.

"Oh shit...Kara" he grunted.

I looked up into eyes that devoured my body with lust. Only Terry had ever looked at me with that kind of naked desire. The fact I turned him on so much sent a shudder of lust through me. I looked up at where the camera phone was and hoped we were in center. This is for you baby, I thought; because right then I just wanted to fuck the shit out of him.

"That's it Mark, give it to me" I whispered in my seductive voice as my hand began stroking his long cock.

"Oh shit...Kara...what are you doing?" Mark grunted as his hips moved in time to my hand.

"The same thing you did yesterday" I told him. "Jacking you off into my panties" I said.

"But you're...you're..." he struggled to say.

"Wearing them?" God I had never felt so wanton, and so in control; it was fantastic.

I could feel his cock throbbing in my grip, I knew he was close but he was fighting it.

"Cum for me Mark" I husked. "Cum on my pussy...Dad" I watched his eyes roll back at the last word.

That was the trigger, I realized. That not only was he going to cum; but that it was his daughter-in-law; the forbidden fruit. He reached out and gripped the washing machine to steady his shaking body as I felt his cock jerk in my grip. I looked down just in time to watch a thick rope of cream jet out of the tip and splatter just above my mound.

"Awwww fuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk" Mark groaned as a second jet erupted, splattering my lower belly.

12