Rebecca St. James: A Full Room

Story Info
Rebecca and her boyfriend share a room with another couple.
833 words
4
3.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a while, and Rebecca St. James was getting antsy. Her boyfriend, James Haven, had come to visit, and Rebecca was eager to make it very special.

She was sharing a room with one of her backup singers, Charmaine Carrasco. Charmaine was an up-and-comer. Rebecca's brothers, For King and Country, were also on the trip.

Rebecca was laughing as she and James entered the room. James often made her laugh. It was one of the things about him that she loved. It was dark, but that suited them fine. They kissed hard and long and passionately as they fell onto Rebecca's bed. Their hands were all over each other. Rebecca breathed softly into James's ear.

James pulled Rebecca's blouse loose and ran his hands along the sides of her body. She kissed him, giving plenty of tongue. She kicked off her shoes.

Rebecca unzipped James's pants. They fell to the floor. James unclasped her bra. He whipped it off. He kissed her boobs as she grabbed his groin. Her blouse came off. She pulled James's shirt off him as her skirt fell to the floor.

James lay on top of her, kissing her hard. Rebecca slipped her sheer black thong off. She grabbed James by the waist. She kissed his chest and removed his underpants. Again they kissed, hard, long, and wet. Rebecca was very turned on.

Just then, they heard a female voice. She moaned softly and said something not quite decipherable. Rebecca recognized it as her backup singer, Charmaine Carrasco. She and Charmaine had both had the same idea: to invite their boyfriends up to their room.

Rebecca chuckled softly. "We have company," she whispered.

James smiled. "Apparently," he answered, as he stuck his finger in Rebecca's wet pussy.

"Oooh, Joel!" she heard Charmaine say. The laugh Rebecca heard in response was very recognizable. it was her brother, Joel Smallbone. Rebecca had heard that Joel was banging Charmaine. Now she had confirmation. She smiled.

She quickly turned her attention back to her boyfriend. She kissed James hard, then kissed her way down his body until she got to his love rod. She kissed the tip and began to lick it. With each lick, James's dick went a little further into Rebecca's mouth.

With one hand, James squeezed Rebecca's nipples and fondled her boobs. With the other, he began to finger her. She moaned.

"Ooooooohhhh," Rebecca moaned softly. She heard her moan echoed. "Ooooooohhhh." She grinned.

James's cock spewed into Rebecca's mouth. She took it in eagerly, letting the flow trickle down her throat. Now she kissed James. He continued to finger her. She began to shiver and shake deeply. "Oh. God," she said. Again she blew in James's ear. He lay beside her. He nibbled her earlobe. His organ was beginning to rise again. Rebecca kept working it.

"Oh, yeah!" she heard from across the room. "Oh, yeah!" Charmaine was screaming. "Oh, baby!" Joel pumped her. Meanwhile, Rebecca smiled as James sucked on her nipples.

"Oooooh," said Rebecca.

James's organ was stiff. Rebecca smiled. "Ready?" she said.

"Do you think our company will mind?" said James with a chuckle. He kissed Rebecca's perky tits, sucking her nipples. Rebecca smiled.

"Not a bit," Rebecca replied, chuckling. She spread her legs wide. James climbed on top of Rebecca. She was very wet. His cock slid into her with ease. She grabbed him, clinging to him hard.

"Oh, yes!" came the sound from the other side of the room. "Yes!" Rebecca smiled again. It was clear that Charmaine and Joel were enjoying themselves. "Oh! God!"

Rebecca closed her eyes as James went deep inside her. She reveled in the excitement of his lovemaking. She let out a moan. James continued to plunge into her warm, wet pussy. It felt good.

Across the room, Charmaine felt her boyfriend pumping strenuously in and out. The pleasure was intensifying.

"Oh, Joel, you're always soooo goooood!"

"So are you," said Joel. In the other bed, his sister smiled. She grabbed James's back tightly.

"Mmmmmm," said Rebecca. James kissed her. She gave him her tongue.

Meanwhile, Joel kissed Charmaine's boobs as he drove further into her. He was pushing in hard, and Charmaine was eating it up. "Yeah, baby!" she said. "Oh, YEAH! More!"

"Gladly," Joel said softly. He continued to ram Charmaine. She was shaking. She was sweating.

James went deeper into Rebecca. She, too, was starting to sweat and shake. She felt James dribbling. "Oh....God!" she screamed. "Ohhh....Gooood!" The bed began to shake as Rebecca exploded. James popped, his hot sperm pouring into Rebecca.

She heard the other bed bouncing. Charmaine was puffing. "Oh, oh, OOOOOOOHHHH!!!" Joel's cock began to jerk and spew. Charmaine smiled broadly as he flowed into her pulsing pussy.

Almost in unison, the two women screamed: "Oh, yes! Oh, wow! Oh, God!"

And then James pulled out, his wad shot. Joel went limp and he too pulled out. Four naked bodies lay in two beds, cuddling, giggling, and eventually sleeping.