Rebecca St. James: One Night Only

Story Info
Rebecca St. James hooks up on tour.
930 words
4.71
2.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not that much of note goes on here, so we were very excited when we received the word that Rebecca St. James would be coming to town to perform. We just don't see celebrities that often. Little did I know just how exciting the news would turn out to be.

Setting up for events like these takes quite a while. There are many things that have to be in place, and it's quite a long process. Microphones, lights, and many other things need to be just right, so we had to get an early start.

We were in the process of setting up when Rebecca arrived with her band members. She made her way around the room, warmly greeting everyone. "Well, we made it," she said with a chuckle, in that gentle accent of hers. "Quite a journey." She smiled and put down her bag. "How much time do we have?"

"A couple of hours," I said.

"I'd best get to it, then," she said. "I have to warm up, but first I need to change."

"Down the hall," Joe said. "On the left."

"Thank you. Give me a little warning when we get close."

"Sure thing," I said. Rebecca smiled. She picked up her bag and headed down the hall. We resumed the business of setting up, chatting among ourselves, talking about how nice Rebecca seemed.

"She's nice, and she's kind of hot," Joe said.

"Yes," I said. "Very appealing." We went back to laying wires, checking audio, testing equipment. We wanted to make sure everything went well. It was an exciting night for us.

A crowd began to gather outside, eager to see Rebecca. The doors were not yet open, but the audience didn't want to miss the opportunity. But we heard nothing from Rebecca down the hall. It was oddly quiet.

"Maybe we should see how it's going," I said.

Joe nodded. "Yeah, good idea."

I walked down the hall to the dressing room. I knocked.

"Come in," Rebecca said cheerily.

"How is it going, Miss St. James?" I said.

"OK. Thank you." Rebecca opened the door. She wore nothing but skimpy black panties and a sheer black bra. I could see her nipples through the sheer fabric. "And it's Rebecca." She licked her lips.

"Oh, I'm sorry," I said. "I'll come back in a few minutes." Rebecca smiled and laughed.

"No, please come in," she said. She took my hand. I just stood there looking at her. "I insist," she said.

I entered Rebecca's dressing room. It had the usual amenities: makeup, mirrors, chairs, a cot to lie down on. It wasn't much, but it would do for a bed if needed.

"This happens sometimes," she said with a smile. "The ride here made me horny." Rebecca sat on my lap. She unzipped my pants. She blew in my ear. She took her bra off. Her nipples stood up.

Rebecca kissed me hard. "I need it now," she said as she pulled my shirt off. I sucked on her nipples. She began to rub her panties against me. I was getting hard. "That's what I like," she said.

Rebecca kissed me again. Leaning forward, she was on top of me. My pants slid off. Now Rebecca ran her hands down my sides. I grabbed her ass and pulled off her panties. She smiled and laughed. Now I took off my underpants.

My fingers played with Rebecca's warm, wet pussy. She gave me a big kiss and moved down to my stiff cock. She grabbed my balls. She kissed my cock, up and down. I continues to play with her. Now she began rolling my balls around, as her mouth settled around my stiff organ.

She sucked hard and continued to roll my balls in her pretty hand. Her tongue eagerly licked me. I began to dribble.

"Ooooh," said Rebecca as she lapped up the dribble like it was milk. A few minutes later, I began to ooze heavily into her mouth. Rebecca took in every drop. Again she licked her lips.

Now Rebecca climbed up on the bed. I fingered her some more while she frantically stroked my cock. She knew what she was doing; it didn't take long to harden again.

She looked at me. "Top or bottom?" she said.

"Doesn't matter," I replied. Rebecca rolled on top of me. My cock slid easily inside her. She was wet and hot. I pushed and pushed as Rebecca danced on top of me. I fondled her pretty boobs. She leaned forward and kissed me as I continued to thrust my hard dick deep inside her bush.

'"Ooooh, my!" she exclaimed happily. She continued bouncing on top of me, a big smile on her pretty face. I kept going deeper and harder.

Rebecca's legs began to shake. She leaned forward and grabbed me. I pushed harder. I quickened the pace.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Rebecca cried. Her whole body shivered and shook. She was breathing hard, but grinning from ear to ear.

I snapped, pouring a flood of my fluids into Rebecca. She continued to shiver and shake. My juices filled her.

And then it was done. Rebecca climbed off me. "Thanks," she said. "I needed that."

Just then, we heard a knock at the door. "Miss St. James?" It was Joe.

"Just a couple of minutes," Rebecca answered. She quickly pulled herself together and emerged. I walked out behind her.

"So how was she?" Joe asked.

"Let's just say that I hope her performance on stage is as good as that." Joe winked. It was show time.