Rebecca St. James: Good Morning

Story Info
Rebecca St. James spices up her boyfriend's morning.
841 words
4.56
1.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cubbie Fink yawned and stretched. He awoke with a smile on his face, smiling broadly as he looked at his girlfriend, Rebecca St. James, lying naked next to him. He kissed her cheek as he watched her sleep.

"Mmmm," said Rebecca. She began to stir. Within a few minutes, her eyes opened. She rolled over and looked at her handsome boyfriend.

"Hey, stud," Rebecca said. "Good morning."

"Good morning to you," Cubbie replied. He kissed her. "I had a great time last night," he said. "I'll take you for a ride any time."

Rebecca smiled. "Yeah, I had a great time too," she said. "As I said, I love riding." She giggled. Her eyes sparkled. She rolled over and kissed her boyfriend, a wet, lingering kiss. His hands caressed Rebecca's naked body.

"I like that," Rebecca said. "I like that a lot." She wrapped her arms tightly around him. She began to kiss Cubbie's bare chest, moving gradually down towards his penis.

Cubbie fondled Rebecca's tits. She smiled and kissed him hard. Cubbie inserted his tongue into Rebecca's open mouth. Rebecca grabbed Cubbie's cock. It began to stiffen. Rebecca smiled. Softly she stroked Cubbie's penis.

"I'm hungry," said Rebecca, laughing. "I'm hungry for a nice big hunk of sausage." She wrapped her pretty lips around Cubbie's dick. Her tongue worked it as it moved in and out of her mouth. Cubbie kissed Rebecca's boobs. He began to suck on Rebecca's nipples. They were getting hard.

"Mmmm," said Rebecca. She rolled Cubbie's balls in her hand. Cubbie kissed the top of her head. Rebecca began to giggle softly. Cubbie kissed the back of her neck.

Cubbie began to dribble. Rebecca took a deep breath, sucking in his juices. She pulled his erect organ into her mouth, sliding it up and down his dick. Cubbie continued to fondle Rebecca. Now he popped, his love juice flowing abundantly into Rebecca's mouth. She took it all in. As he went soft, Rebecca licked the rest off his dick. She licked her lips.

"Yum," Rebecca said with a smile. Cubbie pulled her to him and kissed her.

Rebecca stood up, displaying the fullness of her well-shaped naked body. Cubbie smiled broadly as he looked at his naked girlfriend. He stood up and moved behind Rebecca. He fondled her ample tits as he kissed the back of her neck. Now his kisses moved down Rebecca's naked back.

"Oh, Cubbie," Rebecca sighed. She turned to him and kissed him hard. Wrapped in a passionate embrace, they fell back on the bed. Rebecca rolled on top of her boyfriend, hitting him with a hard, wet, passionate kiss.

"I want you," Rebecca whispered.

"Not as much as I want you," Cubbie replied. Rebecca smiled widely. Her eyes twinkled. She licked her lips. Cubbie nibbled Rebecca's earlobe.

They rolled over. Rebecca lay flat on her back, her boyfriend on top of her. She grinned and kissed him. She pulled his body tightly against hers. Their organs rubbed against each other. Rebecca felt her boyfriend getting hard again.

"OK," Rebecca said softly as she spread her legs wide. "Take me. Ravish me."

Cubbie entered with ease. He slid in softly, moving slowly and gently in and out.

"Yes," Rebecca sighed. She closed her brown eyes. She intensely felt her boyfriend's stiff cock sliding in and out of her repeatedly.

"Oooooohhhhh," Rebecca moaned. Cubbie stepped up the pace.

"Harder!" Rebecca cried. "Faster! Deeper!" Cubbie began pumping Rebecca hard and fast. He stiffened with each thrust.

"Oh, yes! Oh, yes! Oh, God, Cubbie!" She kissed her boyfriend's chest. Cubbie was sweating. He kept thrusting. Rebecca giggled as she danced underneath him, matching his motions with hers. She kissed him.

"Oh, my God!" Rebecca cried. "Oh! My! God!" She began to sweat. Cubbie pumped harder. Rebecca began to feel tremors.

Rebecca bent her knees. Cubbie pushed even farther into Rebecca's sweet pussy. His balls slapped her pussy. She enthusiastically took it in.

"More!" Rebecca said. Cubbie was happy to oblige. He stuffed his hard log well inside Rebecca. Her body tingled.

Rebecca grabbed her boyfriend and wrapped her arms around him. Her hand was on his ass. He continued to push harder and deeper. Rebecca grinned as she closed her cunt around Cubbie's stiff, erect cock. She kissed Cubbie hard and long.

Rebecca's legs shook. Her entire body shivered with ecstasy. She moaned. "Ooooohhh." She was feeling ecstatic. "Ooooohhh."

Rebecca felt Cubbie's dick jerking out its jism deep inside her. She continued to shiver and shake in pure ecstasy as more sperm came flowing out of Cubbie.

"Oh, YES!" cried Rebecca. "Oh, YES!" She was feeling waves on top of waves.

Cubbie's flow finally stopped. With a lingering kiss, he came out of Rebecca. The lovers lay together. Rebecca was still shivering.

"Oh, my God, Cubbieb, you certainly know how to take care of a woman."

"Thank you," he said. "You sure know how to take care of a guy." Rebecca smiled and kissed him.

"What a great way to start the day," she said.