Boning Libby

Story Info
Libby Smallbone has a new experience.
1.5k words
4.12
3.9k
5

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 06/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Libby Smallbone was enjoying her work on the movie. Her sister, Rebecca St. James, was one of the stars. Though they had a fourteen-year age difference, they were fairly close, being the only two sisters with five brothers in between.

Rebecca had helped Libby get a small part in the movie. Rebecca had vowed to keep an eye on her little sister, but she was busy since she was in most every scene. Libby had a lot of time to prowl around the set.

Libby didn't have shooting to do today, but she was hanging around the set just in case. You never know when you might be called. In the meantime, she was watching her sister.

"Hi Libby." She recognized the voice. it was Eddie, one of the production crew. Libby had noticed Eddie her first day on the set. He was tall and handsome and friendly. Libby smiled.

"Hey, Eddie," she said. "How's it going?" He smiled.

"It's good," he said, coming towards her. "How about you?"

"Good."

"Shooting today?"

"No, just watching Rebecca," Libby said.

"Yeah, she's a good actress," Eddie said. "We're going to have a good film."

"Yeah," said Libby.

"So, then, you have a little time today?" Eddie asked hopefully. He had noticed Libby when she first came on the set. They were about the same age. Eddie thought Libby was pretty.

"Yeah, a bit," Libby replied, a twinkle in her eye. She wouldn't mind spending more time with Eddie, she thought. But Rebecca was always around.

Eddie looked at his watch. It was almost lunchtime already. "Have lunch with me?"

"You know I always have lunch with Rebecca," Libby said, "but I might be able to make an exception. Let me talk to her."

"OK."

"Lunch break," the director called.

Rebecca St. James took a deep breath. "I'm pretty hungry," she said. "Ready, Libby?"

"Rebecca, I need to talk about that scene," the director said. "We'll have them send something over." Rebecca sighed.

"Libby, I hope you don't mind," she said.

"Well, Eddie invited me to have lunch with him."

"Do that," said Rebecca. "Enjoy." Then quietly, as she turned away, "He's cute."

"Yes, he is," said Libby. Eddie walked by. "Hey, Eddie, let's go get something to eat." Eddie smiled.

Eddie and Libby were eating lunch. Eddie looked at Libby and smiled. Libby quickly glanced at him, smiled shyly, and looked down. She bit her lip.

"Enjoying your lunch?"

"Yes, thanks for inviting me." Giggling, Libby twirled her hair. She stared at Eddie. She licked her lips. Her brown eyes shone.

The couple finished their lunch and began to walk back towards the set. Eddie reached out and took Libby's hand. Libby was tingling with excitement. She looked and smiled at him.

"Libby," Eddie said, "I couldn't help but notice you as soon as you walked on the set."

"Thanks," said Libby. "Same here."

"May I kiss you?"

Libby gave him a big smile. "Why, yes. Yes, you may. I think I'd like that very much." Eddie grabbed Libby in his arms and gave her a strong kiss. Libby wrapped her arms around Eddie and pulled him to her. She opened her mouth wide.

Eddie's hand crept to Libby's shapely ass. She giggled.

"Eddie," Libby said in a muffled voice. "Aren't you needed on the set?"

"Not for a couple of hours," Eddie said with a smile. "Care to join me in my trailer?"

"Uhhh," Libby stammered. "I, uh..." She blushed.

Eddie smiled. He kissed Libby again. Again she felt Eddie's hand on her butt. Libby opened her mouth wide. Eddie stuck his tongue in Libby's mouth.

"Eddie, what are you doing?" Libby said. Eddie kissed her again. Libby sighed audibly.

"Eddie," Libby sighed, "I can't."

"You seem to be enjoying it," Eddie said.

"Yeah, but..." Libby's voice trailed off. Eddie pulled her to him.

"You want it, don't you?" Eddie said. "Honest, Libby."

"Well, yeah, I kind of do, but-"

"Then come to my trailer." Once again, he kissed Libby hard and passionately. Libby sighed loudly. She had never felt anything like the burning lust she felt at that moment.

Libby looked Eddie in the eye and gulped. "Oh, well, I guess, OK," she said softly. They walked along, hand in hand, through the lot. There was a little bit of sway in Libby's step. She was smiling. Her brown eyes twinkled.

As they walked, Libby felt Eddie's hand on her butt. She glanced at him and grinned. She licked her lips.

They arrived at Eddie's trailer. He opened the door. "Come on in," he said. Libby smiled and froze.

"I kind of want to, but-"

Eddie took her hands in his. "Is there a problem?" he asked.

"I...I can't," Libby said again. "You're very nice and I'm really attracted to you, but-"

"But what?"

"You know. We're supposed to save it. I can't."

"But you want it."

"Yeah. Yeah, I do," Libby said. "A lot." She sighed. Eddie swept her up in his arms and gave her a good, strong kiss. "Mmmm," Libby said. Almost in spite of herself, she stuck her tongue in Eddie's mouth. He unhooked her bra.

"I really shouldn't be doing this," Libby reiterated. Eddie blew in Libby's ear. Libby was excited in a way she had never been before. Sighing, she kissed Eddie hard.

Libby gulped again. She furtively glanced over at the bed. Eddie nibbled her earlobe.

"Oh, who am I kidding?" Libby said. She took off her bra. Libby unzipped Eddie's jeans. She could feel his very large bulge. She was very turned on.

Taking a deep breath, Libby took off her pants. Eddie grabbed her. She pulled off his shirt.

"Oh, Eddie," Libby said with a sigh. She sat down on the bed. Eddie sat next to her. Their bodies were touching. Libby tingled. Eddie reached under Libby's top and began to fondle her boobs. Libby was surprised how much she liked it. She put her hand on Eddie's inner thigh.

Eddie leaned forward. Libby found herself flat on her back. Eddie was on top of her. His tongue was in her mouth, his hands on her breasts. She put her hands on Eddie's butt as she wriggled.

"Eddie," Libby said. She sat up and pulled off her top. Libby began to kiss Eddie's chest, all the way down to his waist, as she pulled his jeans off. His underpants could barely contain his stiff rod.

Libby turned her back to Eddie and slipped her panties off. Eddie removed his shorts. He came up behind Libby and cupped her lovely tits. She sighed.

Libby turned towards Eddie. She knelt in front of him. She opened her mouth and took in Eddie's stiff dick. She rolled his balls in her hand as she sucked and licked Eddie.

"Libby, are you sure you've never done this?" Eddie said. She managed to answer, "Mmmm hmmm" while she continued to suck his hard cock. "Mmmm hmmm."

"Must be natural talent," he said. Libby smiled. Suddenly, she felt Eddie's dick jerking in her mouth. She took in the stream. Now Eddie went limp.

Libby stretched herself naked on the bed. She was still catching her breath when she felt Eddie's tongue inside her pussy.

"Oh, Eddie," Libby said. She was feeling waves all over her body. Eddie's tongue worked her female area fully, deeply, enthusiastically. He came up for breath,

"How are you doing?" Eddie asked.

"Great!" said Libby. "Just keep going. Please." Eddie took a deep breath and continued eating Libby. Her legs started kicking up and down and she shivered. She let out an audible sigh.

"Oh! Yes!" She took Eddie's cock in her hand. It was once again getting stiff.

"OK," Eddie said. "Ready for the main event?"

"Yeah!" Libby exclaimed.

"OK," said Eddie. With that, he pushed his stiff cock into Libby's sweet pussy. It barely got in.

"Crap!" said Libby. She spread her legs wider. Now Eddie pushed again. His organ plunged into Libby's wet cunt. She took a deep breath, moaned, and clutched the sheet. "Oh. Oh. Oh."

Eddie's erect penis slid in and out of Libby. She was feeling intense pleasure; Eddie was driving her wild.

"Oh, Eddie!" Libby said. "That's so good!" Eddie continued to plunge into her. She was moaning softly.

"Harder!" Libby cried. "Deeper!" Eddie thrust hard, deep into Libby's pussy, his balls slapping against her with each thrust.

"Oh, yes! Oh, yes! Oh. My. God!" Libby's whole body shook ecstatically. Her legs shook wildly. She felt an intense pleasure she had never experienced. "Oh. My. God!" Libby could barely contain herself.

Eddie's organ began to jerk deep inside sweet Libby. He spewed his juices into her, a strong stream of cum. Libby was breathing heavily as she took it in.

"Oh, God!" she yelled again. "Oooohhh!" Eddie went limp. Libby smiled as she continued to shiver and shake.

"Wow!" Libby said when she caught her breath. "That was great!"

"You had a good time?" Eddie said.

"Yeah!" Libby said enthusiastically. "Thanks."

"No, thank you," Eddie said. "You were fantastic!" Libby smiled. The lovers lay quietly together.

There was a knock on the door. "Eddie, you're needed on the set."

"Be there in a minute," he said. Quickly, the lovers got dressed and walked hand in hand back to the set.

Libby was beaming. "See you later?" she said.

"For sure," Eddie replied. With a wave, he went to work.