Rebeccas Arrangement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took her time, not a rushed blowjob, no. This was going to be a slow loving blowjob. She took her time moving her lips back and forth along his full length. Rebecca did everything she could to maintain eye contact. Sucking every inch of this man. She would lick the head of his cock like it was a piece of candy. Lick and suck his balls. She was worshipping his cock, when he started to move his hips. Driving into her mouth more demanding. Tightening the grip on her hair and thrusting his hips. The loving blowjob turned into a more urgent face fucking. This didn't bother Rebecca, just the opposite, she was proud to make this man so excited.

"Fuck Rebecca, I'm going to cum soon." Was the warning she got. Something she already knew this from holding his balls.

Sam let go of her head and stiffened. Rebecca grabbed his cock and jerked him into her mouth.

"AHHHH. FUUUCK. TAKE IT ALL BABY!!! SWALLOW MY LOAD!!!"

Rebecca did just that, spurt after spurt landed in her mouth. When she closed her lips over the head and sucked him deep, Sam held onto her for balance.

"AHHH FUUCK, SO GOOD, FUCK!!!!"

His cock slipped from her lips with a pop. His load was now hers. She swallowed every drop, proud to be the one he wanted to spend Friday with.

"Wow, Rebecca, that left me weak. Would you mind if we soak a bit while I get my strength back? Then I promise it will be your turn."

They soaked in the hot water. She sat on his left side sipping the wine he brought out earlier. Sam put his arm around her and pulled her close, she helped him reposition her to his lap. For Sam it was easier this way to fondle her body and kiss her. Rebecca liked it also. Sitting on his lap she would feel when his cock started to respond (the sooner the better, she thought).

After a short beak, Sam had Rebecca move off his lap while he got out and grabbed a cushion. Placing it at the side of the tub, he had her sit on it. Sam got between her open legs, briefly enjoying the site of Rebeccas legs and pussy before him. He stroked her legs for a bit while staring at her very exposed pussy. The though of being on display like this, even for a man she was ready to fuck, was embarrassing. Rebecca so wanted him to touch her, lick her, fuck her, anything to move past just staring.

"You should take a picture, it will last longer." She said joking.

"Maybe I will next week. We don't have time tonight for that. However, I would very much like to taste and play with you again."

Rebecca groaned as she realized he was right, the night was indeed slipping away. She wanted to be touched and pleasured, but she was also in need of a good hard pounding.

"Ohhh Yesss. Please touch me and eat my pussy Sam. I want you to make me cum with your talented tongue. I do hope we have time to get your beautiful cock inside of me."

The older gentleman took his time to take a few deep breaths, inhaling Rebecca's aroma of excitement. He softly stroked her slit with his thumb, watching her glistening pussy lips open and part for him. There was no doubt how ready this woman was for him. Sam slid one, then two fingers deep into her pussy. Slowly fingering her very wet pussy causing Rebecca to moan and close her eyes. She was enjoying the fingers that were rubbing the walls of her pussy, when she felt the tip of Sams tongue on the lips parted by his fingers. He pulled his fingers out, using both hands, held her pussy open for his tongue to explore. She tasted fantastic. She was clean and excited, thrusting her hips up to meet his mouth.

Sam brought his tongue up and rapidly flicked at her engorged clit. When he pushed his thumb against her asshole, Rebecca came hard.

"Ohhh. Sam, Sam, SAM.... FUCK! AHHHHH. FUCK. SAM, YESSSS. CUMMMING SAM!!!"

He wasn't done yet, as soon as she settled a bit, Sam sucked her hard clit back into his mouth and jammed two fingers back into her pussy. He moved the fingers against her g-spot, causing Rebecca to clinch her eyes shut tightly while she grabbed his head to ensure he stayed right where he is.

"GAWD DAMN YOU SEXY BASTARD, FUCKING CUMMMMING AGAIN. OH FUCK HONEY, FUCK, CAN'T STOP!!!"

Everything went silent for a minute, all Rebeccas senses and nerves were tingling. She lay there listening to the symphony of own heart pounding in her ears. She was breathing as hard as she could ever recall. The sight of her lovers cock and balls met her when she opened her eyes again. Sam had repositioned himself so they were in a classic 69 position. His tongue was licking her vulva, light kisses on her clit made her jump. Rebecca took his re-hardened cock back into her mouth and down her throat. She grabbed his hips and got him into a rhythm fucking into her mouth.

Rebecca was lost in the wild pleasure. A hard cock that she completely enjoys fucking her face, while the tongue that has gotten her to cum several times, is tenderly working her towards yet another climax. Rebecca pushed on Sam and had them roll to their sides. This way she could better control the blowjob she was giving him. Her hands could again fondle his balls.

Feeling his balls tighten, letting her know that he was getting close excited her. She wanted to take advantage and get the hard cock inside her. Before she could get them positioned, Sam latched his mouth onto her clit, his tongue doing a climax dance on her clit.

"OHHHHH. FUCK!!!! SEXY BASTARD, FUCK, CUMMING AGAIN!!!!"

Sam held her through her orgasm, then moved to the hot tub.

Regaining her strength, Rebecca sat on his lap in the hot water, kissing him passionately.

"You are one sexy gentleman Sam Denton." She said lifting herself a bit, grabbing his cock and slowly sinking it inside her pussy.

"Ohh Fuck, I've wanted this cock inside me. Let me fuck you Sam." Rebecca said when he was balls deep. She lifted herself and dropped back down on him.

"Me too my dear, I really want to fuck you soundly. But Honey, our time is almost over." He said lifting her buoyant body off his hard cock.

"Next time Rebecca, I promise."

The frustrations was almost enough to bring her to tears. The time deadline she set, indeed fast approaching. Once again, she missed out having her boss fuck her. She fucked herself with that foolish, 'I need to leave by midnight for my daughter', requirement.

Sam helped her out of the tub, and they dried one another. Then he helped her get dressed. Bra, stockings, garter belt, and dress. He asked to keep her panties as a reminder. Then he helped her slip on the red evening gown again. She was dressed and just as pretty as before, although now her hair and makeup were messed.

Nude, Sam walked her to her car. She stroked his cock, while he kissed her goodnight.

"You know Sam, I think we have time for me to suck you off and swallow your cum again." Rebecca said as she lowered herself to her knees.

While Sam leaned against her old Ford, Rebecca now dressed in her evening gown sucked and fondled his cock. She worked on him as good as she always did, now with an urgency of a time limit. Rebecca had him cumming in her mouth again, with a couple minutes to spare. If Sam had any neighbors close by, they would have heard his cry's of excitement when he let another load of hot cum flood into his companions mouth.

Rebecca was proud of herself for beating the deadline. She stood and kissed Sam goodnight.

"Wait, I almost forgot. I have something for you. Wait here a minute." Sam said as he rushed back to the house.

When he came back to her car, Rebecca was in the driver seat, with the engine running. Sam handed her a bouquet of flowers. He kissed her cheek.

"They are beautiful Sam. Thank you for being so thoughtful. See you Monday at work." She said before driving off.

Sam was all smiles when he walked back to the house. Locking the door behind him he headed back to the hot tub.

"You fuck her yet?" Asked a nude Rosa, now soaking in the hot water.

"Not yet, it was close, at the end she sat on my cock here in the tub. I told her we didn't have time this week. She only got one or two strokes, before I lifted her off me."

"That's just mean Samual. Poor girl is probably climbing the walls with frustration."

"I ate her to a few hard climaxes it's not like I completely neglected her."

"Not the same thing. When a girl has her heart set of a good cock fucking, that's all that will satisfy her." Rosa said before wrapping her arms around Sam and kissing him deeply. Rosa could still taste Rebeccas pussy on Sam's face. Licking Sam's face she added, "She does taste good."

*****

Rebeccas drove home in sexual frustration. She had given him a couple good blowjobs, and he certainly gave her to several mind numbing orgasms, yet she was still frustrated.

Like after the last date before, Rebecca changed into her comfortable cloths before getting home. Vicky was sitting up waiting on her this week.

"How was book club this week?" She asked her mom with a smile. Looking her moms messed hair and makeup, she knew the book club was just a red herring. Something was going on, and it wasn't reading with other women. At the very least not just reading.

"It was nice, we had a long discussion about the chapters we read. How was your evening with the girls." Rebecca asked, changing the topic.

"Good, we hung out at a teens club and trolled for cute boys. Only Mandy got lucky."

"Lucky? How so?" Rebecca asked not with concern about her daughters sexuality.

"Not like that mom. John Weiss, hit on her and they went off for a snack and chat. Think they might start dating. Guess I'll keep trying, I'm really hoping Jeff will get more interested in me one of these times." Vicky told her mom to put her at ease. In reality Vicky and Jeff have been going at it hot and heavy for a few months now.

The two stayed up an hour longer than normal talking about the boys Vicky and her friends were interested in. Rebecca offering her daughter some tips on attracting a nice boy who will be good to her. Vicky was distracted from listening to her moms advice, because she was recalling how good Jeff was between her thighs earlier in the evening.

Back in bed, Rebecca pulled out the dildo again. She knew she would need some satisfaction before she could sleep. Outside her closed door Vicky listened to the soft moans from her moms room. Rebecca was plunging the toy deep into her desperate cunt, just outside her door Vicky was rubbing her own pussy, while across town, Sam was fucking his hard cock into Rosa on the side of his bed. Rebecca was approaching her climax about the same moment Rosa was screaming for Sam to "Fuck her as hard as he could". Rebecca was squirming on her back, Vicky was covering her mouth to stifle the orgasm her fingers brought her. Rosa was on her hands and knees. Rebecca squeezing her right tit with her left hand, while moving the dildo with her right hand. Sam was holding both of Rosas swinging tits while banging her from behind. Both women came at almost the same time. Rebeccas hips pumping up to meet the dildo she was plunging into herself. Vicky had another orgasm listening to her moms quite cry's of joy. Rosa on her side with Sam pumping her from behind.

Rebecca slipped into unconsciousness, with the dildo no longer insider her, but still on the bed between her legs. Vicky quietly went up to her room to retrieve her small vibrator.

*****

"After letting her swallow a couple of your loads Sam, I'm still glad you had something for me." Rosa said leaning back for a kiss.

"Our next date, she will be ready to do anything I want, if it means getting me to bang her. Before my next date with her I need you to do something for me, sometime this week, make it a point to ask how she's doing. Carefully probe around the sex issue. Remind her, she's being hired for companionship. Sex may be a bonus, but it's not promised. As long as I'm happy at the end of the evening, she has done her job and will be compensated, which after all was the reason for the arrangement. This is all to help her financially. So far, with the gift card you gave her, she's made over a grand, and that is in less than a month. Put it in perspective."

"So you are not going to fuck her yet?"

"I might, depending on how the evening goes. Won't be too much longer. I've been restraining myself, but I have to know if that pussy is as good as her mouth. Is she as talented fucking as she is with her blowjobs. Rosa, I also want you to remind her, of my old fashion way, I need to be the one initiating the sex, she was a bit eager tonight." Sam said kissing the curvy woman on her neck.

"When do I get to play with her?" Rosa asked

"Anytime you think she's ready, give it a go. She has to be close by now."

"I'll have to try soon, before she gets laid by you. After that she'll lose motivation for a while. Will you cancel the next date and let me have a shot at her?"

"Sure, anything for you Rosa."

Rosa snuggled into Sam, his arm around her holding her large breast as they fell asleep in bed.

******* Thursday *******

Rebecca was excited when the text came in, until she read it.

'Due to unforeseen circumstances, this weeks arrangement must be postponed, apologies sent.'

"Damn it." She muttered to herself.

'Any way to reschedule, maybe Sat of Sun?' Rebecca replied back.

'No booked solid, next Fri is the earliest. Problem?'

'Can we talk?'

'Lunch, 11:25. Come to my office'

Rosa drove them again. The conversation began as soon as they were out of the office parking lot.

"So Rebecca what's up?"

"Well to be honest, that's what I'm trying to figure out. My time spent with Mr Denton has been pleasant, but... Not sure how to put it... Abrupt."

"By abrupt you mean he has been short with you, impolite?"

"No, not that, sorry, this is difficult."

"Listen Rebecca, let's skip talking in riddles. Be blunt and speak your mind. Woman to woman. You have my confidence, okay?"

"Okay here it is, the dates with Sam are wonderful. Always treats me like a lady, like I'm special. He takes me to the nicest places. Then we return to his place, and we start getting more intimate."

"By intimate?"

"We undress, slip into his hot tub. There is some romance, kissing and touching. Then some oral sex. Oh Rosa, its all so very nice."

"Sounds like a wonderful evening, where's the problem?"

"That's when it gets 'abrupt', the evening comes to a crashing end. We hit the time limit, I know that's my fault, but I'm still ready for more."

"More?"

"The evening ends while I am aching to be fucked." Rebecca said, almost a whisper as they were now in the restaurant.

"I see. Let me ask you a few questions, okay?"

Rebecca nodded.

"Does Mr Denton take care of you sexually, other than not finishing the evening the way you want?"

"Yes, he makes me have two or three orgasms for every one I give him."

"Financially, you being compensated to your expectations?"

"Better than I imagined."

"Okay, so where is the problem? I know you are wanting more, but the arrangement as I recall, was gift's for companionship. Sounds like that is being fulfilled. Did Mr. Denton promise anything else that I'm unaware of?"

"No I guess not. I was just expecting our dates going all the way to the end... sexually."

"So, we agree, the terms were companionship for a few hours and a gift to repay the kindness. One more question Rebecca, when you leave, is Sam happy and content?"

"Yes, I make sure he's been pleased and throughout the date, I'm a good companion for him."

"Well from everything we discussed, the terms of the arrangement are being met. I know you want more, but that was never promised. Keep in mind, Mr. Denton is an old fashion gentleman. Things happen at his determined time and place. The fact you're having oral with him after just two dates is pretty good. I can tell you Mr. Denton does best when he has control, and really doesn't like his partner to be the one initiating things."

"In the meantime, I go home frustrated and horny."

"Horny after multiple orgasms, wow you're more of a sexual woman than I would have guessed."

Rebecca blushed and averted her eye's.

"Rebecca, you're free tomorrow evening, so am I. Let's go out as friends and really let loose. Who knows maybe we'll find some guy to scratch your itch. What's the worst that can happen, we both blow off some steam?"

"I don't know."

"Sure you do. As I see it, you have a couple options in front of you. An evening with a friend, drinks, and blowing off steam, or an evening at home dealing with self pity. I know what I would choose, and deep down I think you do too."

"Okay send me your address, I'll meet you at your house. It'll keep the book club appearance going for my daughter."

"My homes off limits, having some work done. You know the Homewood Suites over on Franklin?"

"Yeah that's not too far from my home."

"Great, what do you say we meet there in the lobby around six? Dinner and the first round of drinks on me. In the meantime, I'll see if I can come up with a solution to your issue with the current arrangements."

******* Friday with Rosa *******

"I'm telling you Vicky, its just a book club. I'm meeting Ms. Martin tonight and we're going together. You're more than welcome to join us, I'll even buy you a copy of the book we're readying, it's a sexy romance."

"No that's okay. You just really seem to enjoy this club."

"Good friends, laughs and wonderful companionship. What's not to like?"

*****

The drive to Rosa's hotel took less than ten minutes. And it was nice not to stop anywhere to change. Rosa was sitting in the lobby waiting on her companion. They had dinner at a steakhouse and laughed like old friends. After dinner Rosa took them to a bar not too far from the hotel, where they began to drink in earnest. Rebecca was drinking rum and cokes and margaritas. Rosa was alternating between slowly sipping margaritas and virgin cocktails. Rosa wanted to make sure she didn't get too drunk.

They laughed like lifelong friends. They would point out different men for the other to take to a dark corner of out to the back seat of Rosa's car. The drinks had them loosened up and the suggestive talk was priming Rebecca.

"Your know Rebecca, I've been thinking about your problem with Sam."

"Yeah, any solutions?"

"Well to be crude, if he doesn't fuck you, find someone who will."

"I'm not the type to just pick up a guy for a one night stand."

"Okay, make it a couple nights and walk into work funny on Monday. Really get a good banging. Maybe even a couple guys."

"You're bad Rosa." Rebecca said now feeling the booze.

"Just a thought, sexy guys that want to fuck are easy to come by."

"Where would I find these easy hookups? I'm not the flirty type."

"I could help, but... Never mind. Forget it."

"No you started this, you could help but... what?"

"Forget it, Sam told me how... lets say bitchy, you got when he brought up the current arrangement."

"I was kind of a bitch about it. But that worked out well."

"Come on Rebecca, lets head back to my place. It's getting loud in here, and I don't think either of us want to be talking loud about sex and the guys we want to bang."

*****

Rosa stopped to grab some drinks for the room on their short drive. She led the buzzed Rebecca up to her room on the second floor.

"Thank you Rosa. What did you have in mind. Should I just tied Sam to a chair and have my way with him?" Rebecca said when handed a drink.

"Most guys would like that, hell a know many girls that would too. However, Sam isn't one of them. Remember he's old fashion. That approach wouldn't work. No I was thinking of other opportunities. Keep playing with Sam, at his pace. However now and then we have out of town visitors that you could spend time with. I'm sure they would love to have your companionship."