Rebeccas Arrangement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
keyboard
keyboard
97 Followers

Sam enjoyed every spasm of her cunt grabbing and milking his cock. When Rebecca opened her eyes, they kissed hard and passionately. The plunging cock and passionate kisses, had her body convulsing in another albeit smaller orgasm.

"Ahhh Fuck Sam, I can't stop cumming on you!"

Moving her to her hands an knees, he started to bang her from behind. He watched the scene in the mirrored closet door. He focused on her swinging tits, and her ass absorbing his thrusts. Rebecca came again. Their bodies slapping together echoed in the big room.

"FUUUCK, CUMMING AGAIN!!!"

He felt her fingers touching his pumping cock as she furiously rubbed her clit. Again Sam enjoyed her tight cunt grabbing him as he pumped.

Rebecca was on her back again, now humping her hips as Sam thrust into her. She slipped into a quivering mess, one orgasm leading the next. Some big ones hit her, and plenty of little ones.

"Rebecca Dear, I'm close. I'm going to cum soon." Sam told her, really not sure she was capable of comprehending.

"Fuck, Yes. You're fucking me so good. I want you to cum Sam. My body, Use my body, AHHHH. FUCK, FUCK, CUMMING AGAIN!!! FUCK!!!"

This time the spasms from her pussy, milked the load from the older man.

"FUCK REBECCA, I'M CUMMING IN YOU! I'M FUCKING YOU FULL OF MY CUM! SUCH A TIGHT PUSSY, FUCK!!!!

The room was full of their screams of pleasure. For Sam it was a new conquest. For Rebecca, it was the cock she has wanted to cum on for a month now.

"Rebecca, do you enjoy licking a cock that just fucked you? You know cleaning my cock with your mouth?" Sam asked when he could finally hear over the sound of his own heart pounding?

"I do tonight." Rebecca said taking the cock smeared with their combined juices into her mouth.

Sam fucked her twice that evening, dumping both loads into her pussy. Rebecca cleaned his cock off both times. On the other side of the wall, Rosa watched the couple on a feed from a hidden camera. She fingered herself to multiple hard orgasms.

Rebecca went home carrying two loads, a bouquet of flowers and a very sizable gift, all from Sam. Tonight she would not need the hidden dildo, nor would she need Rosa's help. Rebecca was completely satisfied.

She remembered what Rosa said to her the previous week about being ready to fuck Sam even if there was no compensation. Rosa was right about that. Even if Sam forgot the gift, Rebecca would have been satisfied with just a good fucking.

*****

Rosa was laying nude in the bed Sam had just fucked Rebecca on, when Sam returned.

"She everything you hoped?" Rosa asked

"The passion that woman has is contagious. Her excitement and enthusiasm made me want to bang her harder. And while you didn't experience this during your night with her, the way her cunt milks a cock when she cums... Well it's nothing short nirvana."

"You're right, I didn't get to experience that, but I got to spend the night with her and she woke me up in the morning with her tongue. My question for you Sam is this.... Did she leave anything for me tonight?"

"You should suck my cock and get me hard, then I'll show you what this old man has left."

Rosa crawled to the edge of the bed, laid on her back and waited for Sam to put his soft cock in her mouth.

Sam slept with the beautiful Rosa again this night. Rosa fell asleep in his arms, with a fresh, albeit smaller load of cum deep in her pussy.

*****

Vicky stood quietly outside her moms bedroom door, listening for the soft moans that have become common on book club nights. Tonight however, her mom was already fast asleep.

That didn't stop Vicky from grabbing her little vibrator, using on herself as she thought about how her date took her at the lake a few hours ago. She wound up being fucked in the back seat of her boyfriends car.

******* Tuesday *******

Rebeccas phone buzzed with a text.

'Did you give thought to the possible addition to the business arrangement?'

It was cryptic, but she knew it was Rosa talking about the proposition of being a 'companion' for executives they do business with. Rebecca had giving it thought over the weekend. The sex with Sam was so good that Friday. She realized sex was something she had been denying herself for years over some social construct. Sure she would prefer to have a regular monogamous relationship, and maybe some day she would again. Right now she had nobody in her life, and why should she continue to withhold loving contact from herself. If she could be set up on safe 'dates' with gentlemen that would be safe and lead to intimate contact, that wouldn't be a bad thing. If she earned more gifts, that would be good.

'Yes, as promised. I did give it long and careful thought. If the right situation was presented, I believe I would accept such an addition to the current arrangement'

'Be at your desk for the next 30 minutes. I will contact you again later.'

20 minutes later, Mr Denton was walking a visiting business man around the company. He introduced Mr Bradley Greer to several of his employees. He introduced him to line workers, accountants, managers, and of course, Rebecca Sutherland.

"Rebecca here is one of our data enter people. She has been with us for years and is a valued worker." Mr Denton said.

"Pleasure to meet you Mrs. Sutherland."

"And over here we have Connie Poe, she manages this department. Connie has been with us for 14 years now."

"My pleasure Connie."

"Let me show you my sales department." Mr. Denton said leading the other gentleman out of her department.

15 minutes later Rebecca got another text.

'Approve?'

'Of?' Rebecca replied still not catching on.

'The gentleman you were just introduced to would like company this evening.'

Rebecca sat stunned for a minute. Here she is being offered a date with the gentleman she just met. She gets introduced so often, she barely pays any attention anymore. Her mind was a jumble, 'What did he look like again? Wait, this is a date, someone who will take me out. Vicky what would I tell her? Will this be a sex date?' So many thoughts in her head.

Her phone buzzed again.

'? Need a reply. Interested?'

Why not she thought. After all, she gave it thought, why the cold feet now?

'Sure, Okay. Details.'

'Take your afternoon break in my office.'

Rebecca knocked at Rosa's door promptly at 3:15.

"Come in. Please close the door." Rosa smiled.

As soon as Rebecca sat down, Rosa started.

"Are you certain your good with this?"

Rebecca nodded.

"Good, Brad Greer, is a wonderful gentleman. We do significant business with his company. When he's in town, away from his family, he likes to have the company of a nice lady. This will be similar to the time you spend with your usual date. Dinner, followed by a little time socializing. I know its real short notice, but do you think you can make it tonight?"

"I can make it, sure."

"Here is the tough part, Mr Greer likes his companion to actually spend the night. You can tell your daughter you are being asked to go out of town by the company. Call it, new software training. Pack an overnight bag, and head to the airport, except the airport will be Mr Greer hotel."

"Sounds good, but there is one problem." Rebecca said with a frown.

"Problem?"

"Remember your call to Vicky the other night, well she tracked my phone to see where I was. She knew I was at the neighborhood hotel. If she tracks me again, she'll know I'm not out of town."

"Disable the tracking app. If she asks, tell her the coverage where you were was horrible. Drive to the airport can call her... make up a reason. You love her, does she have dinner, don't forget to be home on time, whatever. Give her 30 minutes to track you, then disable the app. That should help set your alibi."

"Okay I'll do it." Rebecca said with a smile.

"Great, take the rest of the afternoon off. From the business side, this is unpaid time. You will give Connie the excuse, family crisis, she will buy that. Don't worry, you will be compensated more than what you will lose. If you're good with this, you may collect your belongings and head out. Just tell Connie you have a family crisis, and have to leave. Tell her you chatted with me and I know."

"Thank you Rosa. I'll be in tomorrow morning right?"

"Yes, if you and Mr. Greer are finished."

Rebecca did as they discussed, grabbed her things, spoke with Connie and headed home. She packed a small overnight bag, explained everything to Vicky in a text, and drove to the airport, where she called her daughter. 30 minutes later, the app disabled, she was driving to Mr. Greer's hotel.

*****

Getting her moms text, Vicky indeed tracked her. She actually tracked her from home all the way to the airport. Confident her mom was going out of town, she called her boyfriend. They couldn't believe their luck, they had the house to themselves again. Another night of uninhibited sex no cramped car. No empty field, and no concerns of her mom walking in. Vicky smiled through the rest of the day.

*****

Rebeccas thoughts really started to get to her as she drove.

'Rebecca, you slut. You are actually driving to a strange mans hotel. A man you were barely introduced to. A man who will have every intent on having sex with you and sleeping with you all night. He'll probably fuck you again in the morning before work. That's bad enough, but your actually sexually excited by all this.' Rebeccas thoughts started this way, but before she would get to the hotel, they got even dirtier.

Mr. Greer had a penthouse suite at the nicest hotel on the outskirts of the city. Once there, Rebecca called up to his room and announced her arrival. Mr Greer, came down and personally escorted her up to his room.

"I am so glad you could join me this evening Mrs. Sutherland."

"Please call me Rebecca. I'm happy to have the chance to spend time with you Mr Greer."

"I'll call you Rebecca, if you will call me Brad."

The penthouse was spectacular. Rebecca had never been in a hotel room this large or lavish.

"Oh my, what a view you have!"

"It's better at night, you'll see."

They sat and chatted on the sofa, getting to know one another before dinner. When the time came, Brad escorted her down to the waiting town car.

"I limo? I could have driven, you didn't need to spend this much." Rebecca said. Which drew a hearty laugh from her companion.

Inside the car, Brad pulled her close for a kiss. Her nerves jumped into high gear when he pulled her close, then vanished when their lips touched. The couple made out most of the way to the restaurant. Dinner and drinks were nice, as was the conversation. The ride back was more kissing and touching in the limo. The driver, always professional, never looked in the mirror.

*****

Jeff was waiting for Vicky when she pulled up. He followed her old car into the garage. As soon as she stepped from the car, his lips were on hers and his hands grabbing her nice round ass. Her shirt was off as soon as the garage door closed. Vicky had her hand in his pants as he removed her bra.

"I need to fuck you Vicky. I've been thinking about it since you called."

"Me too stud. Gawd your cock is hard. My bed or my moms?"

"Sofa is closer. Gonna fuck you there."

The two stumbled into the house and straight to the sofa. There was a trail of close behind them. Vicky sat on the sofa and pulled her boyfriends cock to her mouth. Vicky was giving an eager blowjob, but she wasn't as polished as her mom was. She was focused on sucking his cock, she never looked into his eyes. The young man was soon fucking the pretty girls face, holding her head in place as his hips thrust.

"FUCK VICKY, I'M GONNA CUM! AHHHH. FUCKING CUMMING!!! SWALLOW BITCH! SWALLOW MY CUM." The young man was no where near as refined as her moms friends. But this was Vickys first 'sex' boyfriend, she didn't know better.

After dumping his load in her mouth, he was at least nice enough to dive between her legs and give Vicky some pleasure. Had Vicky known how poor his technique was, she would have moved on. However being the only boy she has had sex with, she had no comparison. All Vicky really knew was she loved sex, and they had the house to themselves. She was going to be on his cock anytime she got it hard enough.

"Right there Jeff, Yes, lick me there. Put a finger in me too. Ohhh Yeah that feels good. Make me cum Jeff. Please make me cum."

The dirty talk from his pretty girlfriend was getting him hard again. He licked her pussy, fingered her and stroked his own cock. Once hard, he got in position to fuck her.

"Noooo Noooo Jeff. Please I want to cum on your tongue first. Please just a little more." Vicky begged.

Grudgingly he got back between her legs. He wanted to fuck her, but he also knew if she got pissed, there would be no sex.

"Oooohhh. I'm close. There. Yes There. AHHH. FUCK. FUCK. AHHHHH. YESSSS YOU'RE MAKING ME CUM!!! AHHHH!!!" Vicky said as she exploded on his tongue.

Before she could recover at all, Jeff slammed his cock into her still orgasming pussy.

"Ahhh Fuck Vicky, So Hot and Wet. I love your cunt baby."

*****

Brad was kissing Rebecca in front of the penthouse windows. They were too far up for prying eyes. Brad slowly I dressed his companion, taking his time to undo every button on her blouse slowly between kisses. They worked on undressing one another over the course of 35 minutes. Nothing rushed, they both knew they had all night. Brad stopped taking cloths off Rebecca when she was down to her garter belt, stocking and heals. To Brad she was a vision of pure sensuality. She wasn't like some of the other women Sam had for him. She was still more innocent, not jaded, and from what he was told, pure passion. He began to experience the passion.

Rebecca slowly got to her knees and took his cock into her mouth. Holding his balls in one hand, she looked directly into his eyes as she sucked on him. Brad loved the way she maintained eye contact while fondling and sucking on him. He enjoyed her oral skills for a bit, then helped his date to her feet.

"Anything wrong?" Rebecca asked him.

"Quite the opposite. You are very good at that. I was concerned I wouldn't be able to hold back."

Smiling Rebecca said, "That would have been fine, you could have me again once you recovered."

"Love your optimism Rebecca." He said kissing the younger woman and moving them to the bed.

They kissed while climbing onto the bed and as he laid her on her back.

*****

"AHHH. JEFFF. SO FUCKING HARD, POUND ME!!! FUCK THIS PUSSY HARD!!!!"

Jeff was holding her hips and slamming his cock as hard as he could into the begging girl. Vicky was using her one hand to strum her clit while her other hand was squeezing her tits.

"I'm close Vicky."

"DO IT. CUM IN ME JEFF. PUT YOUR CUM DEEP IN ME."

"FUUCK!!! TAKE IT YOU HORNY SLUT!!!"

"AHHH FUCK YES!!!!"

*****

Brad kissed his way from the lips on her face to the lips between her legs. He spent extra time time licking and sucking on her hard nipples. Now between her legs, he ate her pussy with slow tenderness. Slowly allowing his tongue to explore and get to know every fold of the pussy before him. In many ways, he ate her pussy better than Sam did, almost as good as Rosa.

"Ohhh Brad, Honey, that's so nice."

"I plan on enjoying you and eating you several times before I let you go Rebecca. Damn you are nice and tight." He said as he pushed a finger into her.

"AHHH I'M CLOSE BRAD. HONEY, YOU'RE GOING TO..... AHHHHH!!! FUCK!!! CUMMING."

He felt her pussy pulling on the finger he had inside her when she came. Just fucking wonderful he thought.

When Rebecca came down from her orgasm, Brad was laying next to her, kissing her and fondling her tits. She grabbed his face with both her hands and kissed him passionately. Not waiting for his next move, Rebecca climbed over him, took his hard cock and lined up her pussy. They groaned in unison as she lowered her pussy around the cock that was hers for tonight.

Brad Looked up at the lovely woman who was slowly riding his cock, hard thanks to the modern medical technology. The little blue pill was working for him. Holding her tits as she bounced on him. Brad thought how much he preferred this to being with his wife back home. Sue Greer, 64 years old and many pounds heavier than Rebecca, was nowhere close to the sexual creature that was happily riding his cock. Hot wet pussy, tightly stroking him. Soft warm flesh, firm tits, and so pretty.

Brad rolled her over onto her back. He wanted to thrust into Rebecca. He wanted to feel his cock go as deep as he could.

"I didn't put a condom on, should I pull out?" He asked kissing her.

"Don't you dare. I want you to know tomorrow, while I'm sitting at working for Mr. Denton, that your cum is being absorbed by me. Still in me. My body will have what you give me, still inside."

"Gawd Rebecca, you are so hot. Not sure how long I can fuck you before I cum."

"Don't hold back, Fuck me any how you like, hard and fast, slow and loving. Just fuck me and fill me Brad."

"Pretty face, sexy body, dirty talk. I love it."

"Come on Brad, fuck that hard cock into me, I feel your balls hitting my ass. Balls that will soon pump your cum into me."

"FUCK REBECCA!!!!"

"YESSSS, GIVE ME ALL YOUR CUM BRAD!!!!"

Rebecca could actually feel his cock swell and pump into her. Brad felt her cunt grab and milk his cock. They both grunted and groaned through the intense orgasm.

"Baby, you just fucked this old man so good. I think I see stars. I hope you will see me next time I'm in town."

"What next time, you kicking me out? I thought we had all night together."

"We do, but I'm 63 not 32. I don't recover like a young stud."

While Brad was watching, Rebecca reached between her legs, pushed two fingers in and pulled out two sticky cum covered fingers. Looking right at him she licked the cum from her fingers and sucked them each finger one at a time.

"I take that as a personal challenge Mr Greer, and it's a challenge I accept."

*****

Vicky was washing the sex off her in the shower, when Jeff stepped in.

"Stop it, I just want a shower."

"I'm just here to help". He said as he put some shampoo in his hands and started to work a lather into her hair. He did wash her hair, then conditioner. When rinsing the conditioner out, his hands moved to her tits. Though slightly smaller than her moms, they filled his hands. Fingers playing with her nipples.

"Ohhh Jeff, What you're doing, fuck, you know my nipples get me going."

With the shower beating down on them, Jeff fucked the younger Sutherland woman again, ending with his cum running down her leg and into the drain.

*****

Brad held Rebecca in his arms in front of the window as she gazed over the evening city lights. He was nuzzling her neck as he fondled her tits and played with her hard nipples.

"Brad, my nipples are a trigger for me. You keep that up and I'll be horny again. So don't do that unless you're ready for another round."

Swaying with her to music that wasn't playing, he moved them back to the bed. He got back between her legs for another round.

"Honey, you just fucked me, I'm full of your cum. Let me clean first."

"Nonsense. I'm going to eat this pussy and if you get me hard again, I plan on fucking you again.

They played in bed like young lovers, Rebecca did manage to get him hard again around 1:30. Brad lasted longer this time and fucked her in every position he could. In the morning he joined her in the shower, helped her wash, then sitting on the floor, licked her to another screaming orgasm.

Rebecca rolled into work two hours late. Apologized profusely to Connie. She explained there was a medical emergency with her daughter yesterday. Everything is okay now, but it was a late night, and she slept through her alarm. Since nothing like this ever happened before, Connie Poe had no reason to doubt the story.

keyboard
keyboard
97 Followers