Rebecca's Ch. 03

Story Info
Daniel learns a new thing.
2k words
4.6
20.9k
20

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I left Rebecca's shop I went straight to my apartment. I put down the bag on the table and I fell on the bed.

I was woken up by rays of the sun. Still dressed up I decided to take a quick shower, eat breakfast, sit down and work for the rest of the day. I was so consumed by my job, that again I lost track of time. It was 4:27 P.M. and I had a massive headache, most probably it was caused by hunger. I went to the kitchen to fix a diner when I saw a pink bag full of lace panties.

But I didn't have time or will to check them out now. I was too hungry. I've made a simple spaghetti without meat, but I went too crazy with spices, and my meal was too salty. Then I remembered a kiss from Rebecca after a blowjob... Damn, it was so hot. I ate a whole salty dish thinking about that kiss, so I took the bag to check out my new panties.

There were a lot of types and styles, and colors. Briefs, boyshorts, bikinis, thongs - all lace, in black, red, purple, and pink. I took all of them to my underwear drawer, moved boxers to the side, and put panties next to them. It looked like I had more female than male underwear now, but as Rebecca said, I didn't want to put on boxers again.

One pair drew my attention - it was a pair of boyshorts with a very nice-looking floral pattern in pink color. There is no point in denying it - I had to wear them now. After a shorter while, pink lace boyshorts were covering my hard dick, decorating it with the floral pattern. I wanted to cum badly, but visiting Rebecca and letting her suck my dick was a far better option.

After 15 minutes I was standing in front of the burgundy door. Rebecca noticed and waved to me, inviting me inside. When I crossed the doorstep, I realized that the shop is being occupied by the two ladies choosing new underwear. "Maybe they want to excite their men and make them hard?" I thought, but Rebecca approached me in the meantime.

"Good morning Daniel, as you see I have to help these ladies now, so if you want, you can wait here or go to the back room."

And I nervously went to the back room. I waited there for good forty-five minutes before Rebecca finally closed the store and came to our Rendez-vous room. Now I had the necessary time to get a better look at her attire.

As always, she was dressed very professionally. Grey, tight shirt unbuttoned at the top, to reveal her beautiful cleavage, with a nice semi-transparent scarf in red color on her neck. Her bottom was covered by a black pencil skirt that ends just above her knee, to show her spectacular legs covered in nude pantyhose. On her feet, shoes that always give me a hard-on - six-inch black platform pumps with red soles matching with her scarf.

"Earth to Daniel!"

"Sorry Rebecca, I froze when I saw you."

"You mean when you were checking me out?"

"Yeah... I mean - Yes, sorry for that."

"Don't be sorry darling. I take it as a compliment."

"Then... You are welcome!"

"Thank you very much. Thank god that this day finally ends. Did you saw that these two bitches? They came and told me that they want something to impress their men."

"That's almost exactly what I thought!"

"Almost?"

"Yeah, I thought that they might look for something to make their men hard"

"Ooooh really? You are such a pervert!" And she laughed loudly.

"Anyway, have you checked your new underwear?"

"Oh yes, thank you, Rebecca, these panties are fantastic!"

"I'm so glad that you like them."

"Yep, and as you said - I don't want to wear boxers ever again!"

"See? lace panties are so much better. Now, tell me. How was your day?"

And I started telling her about my day. The pressure of work, the headache, hunger, and the panties. I felt that our relationship is evolving something more than panties and oral sex. I felt that I finally found someone which who I can talk to. Who I can trust.

"I wish we had a beer right now." She laughed. "I could get really wasted today".

"Right? Maybe I will go quickly to the store?"

"Sorry Daniel, I wish, but can't today. Maybe some other time. But I really would like to get that tongue of yours".

"Anything for you my mistress." She giggled after that.

"Then undress me. Take off my skirt sweet lover."

I came close to her and started kissing and hugging her. I can tell she liked it, because she kissed me back, deeply exploring my mouth with her tongue. I liked that a lot and my fully erect dick was proof. After a while, I reached the zipper on the back of her skirt and pulled it down. I saw a beautiful lace garter belt on her waist, full of flowers with black accents. The straps were attached to similar stockings, which tops were black lace, and the rest was in nude color.

I started to caress her beautiful stockinged legs, grabbing straps to a garter belt, feeling the floral fabric under my fingers.

"Do you like it, Daniel?"

"I love it. You look so sexy, so seductively. I could enjoy this fondling for the rest of the night."

"Oh, I know you would my beautiful lover. But I would like to get off some steam, you know?"

She didn't have to say anything more. I took off her matching panties down, and by the way, they were over the garter belt, and, immediately I dove my tongue in her glistening pussy. This time it was much quicker because after just a few minutes she climaxed. And she climaxed hard, but I kept on going and I licked and licked her pussy.

Finally, after this extreme orgasm, she pushed my head and I fell on the floor. Rebecca was still quivering and twitching in post-orgasm time. It took her a little while to get back to reality.

"Fuck... I wanted to get wasted but this... I can't even... I can't..."

"It's ok Rebecca, I saw that you need this." By saying that I hugged her. "And it was a pleasure to give you this."

"Thank you, my love. But I'm afraid that I'm too wasted to take care of you..."

"No worries Mistress. I will take care of myself back at home."

"Ohh... You will have to masturbate because I didn't give you pleasure? But... But I don't want you to masturbate sweetie. Would you hold down yourself until tomorrow?"

"I'm afraid that I can't. I'm really, really hard and really horny. I need to cum badly."

"I see. But I have a great solution for this. I wanted to ask you later about this, but I think this is the proper time." She stood up, opened a small cabinet, and took out a black box.

"I would like you to wear this, my love."

I've opened the box, to see a metallic tube with the ring on one side, and a small hole on the other.

"Do you know what is this?"

"No, not really."

"It is a chastity device, Daniel. You put this on the dick, and lock the key."

"But why someone would want to do this? Or wear this?"

"Well, in this case, I would really love it if you would hold yourself just for me. No masturbating, no fondling, nothing. I want to be the only one who gives you pleasure down there."

"Oh, I don't know Rebecca..."

"Please... Pretty please Daniel. I will make it up for you. I promise."

"I think it's not very comfortable, and what is going to happen when I will have the hard-on?"

"Honey, chastity will prevent you from hard-ons. Tomorrow when you come back, I will unlock you, I promise."

"Okay Rebecca, put it on me."

But it wasn't so easy when my dick was already hard. Rebecca struggled with the ring, to fix it on my genitals, but there is no way that this metallic tube will fit on me. Strangely, she opened one of her drawers, took a small container with white creme, and smeared it on my entire penis. Effect? I was totally limp in a second, and before I could understand what happened, Rebecca turned a key in a small padlock.

I was in total shock, but she started to pull on my lace panties back on my ass, and what is more shocking - panties fitted even better on my chastised dick. She tapped me on my thigh and said "That looks beautiful, darling. Dress up and go home please, I need to close the store." After that word, she stood up, kissed me deeply again, and walked me out. I was shocked, aroused, and confused at the same time.

Walking home with a new accessory fixed on my dick felt strange. It may sound silly, but it felt like having something between my legs. Something that doesn't belong there. At first, I put my steps wide, because I thought it will make it more comfortable, but, surprisingly, putting steps in one straight line was much better.

Finally, when I reached my apartment, I had an urge to piss, so as always, I unbuttoned a fly, pulled my panties down, and tried to pull out my dick. I've managed to take out only a tip of it because the ring on my balls successfully blocked that kind of movement. I started pissing and... Well, it ends up by pissing everything other around - my toilet, my pants, socks. Even my panties got wet somehow. Without any choice, I've hit the shower. There, everything as usual, except my genitals, where I had to find out how to clean myself in chastity. Thanks to its build, it was pretty simple, and after few more minutes I was drying myself off.

After a shower, I chose another fresh pair of panties, and to be honest, I took the first pair that was on the top of the pile in the drawer. I didn't even saw its color, because by this time it was dark in my bedroom. Tired, I lay in my bed.

I would be so happy to say, that night was as usual, without any problems. Fuck no. Chastity felt uncomfortable, and of course, my aroused dick wanted to get hard, but my metallic prison was stopping that. I think it's because the creme that Rebecca smeared on me finally wore off, or I washed it off, and now it was really painful. I struggled for few hours, when I finally found a good position for my penis, by facing it more to my behind, with my balls almost touching my ass. Laying on my side, extremely tired, I was able to fall asleep.

I woke up at 10:34 in the morning. It was late. My whole morning routine was ruined, so I quickly brushed my teeth, and by doing that, I've noticed the color and type of panties I was wearing. They were bright pink lace briefs with tiny flowers in the same color. I grabbed my dick as usual, but it reminded me about chastity. I've accepted my current situation and didn't try to arouse myself more. I wanted to piss.

The only option to do that without any casualties was to sit down on the toilet. And I only do that for number two, so it felt so strange to sit on the toilet with panties just above my knees. Because the main tube of the chastity faced down, I fixed it in the position to not piss my legs. It worked great! No harm done, just to dry it with toilet paper. I pulled the panties up and went to dress up and quickly eat some breakfast.

I've ended my work just before 7:00 P.M. and I rushed to Rebecca's store.