Rebecca's Ch. 02

Story Info
A guy explores the panties.
1.5k words
4.67
26.5k
24

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A week later.

The next day was very usual for me. I woke up, brushed my teeth, and prepared breakfast. I like to eat cereal in the morning, but this time I put extra apple slices into the bowl.

I've turned on my computer and started working on a project of a house for a single-family. Yes, I am an architect and I'm working as a freelancer, but this gig is for a developer who wants to build a whole estate, so money is really, really good.

The time passed so quickly, that I didn't notice it was already 6:00 PM! I called it a day, as I had tidy up my apartment a bit. I've turned on the dishwasher, dusted all flat surfaces, and went to the bathroom to load the washing machine.

I've opened the laundry bin to see two pairs of black lace panties and it hit me - this was not a dream. It really happened last evening and I'm looking at the evidence right now.

Now I remembered the whole thing. Walking down the street, seeing lingerie store, entering it, and the other things that happened that night. I remembered when I came back home, full of shame, I immediately took off clean panties, and put both pairs in a laundry bin. After taking a hot shower, I went to bed. I slept like a rock that night.

I think that I didn't want to remember this. It was very humiliating for me, but climax in lace panties was the best that I ever had in my life. I've loaded and started the washing machine.

The next morning, I couldn't believe that two pairs of lace panties hanging on a drier were my own. I thought: "What the fuck am I doing?" But I couldn't help it. I felt that I have to wear them again.

Not hesitating for a second, I dropped my pants and boxers. In the next moment, my ankles were decorated with delicate black lace. I was hard as never before. The thrill of sliding them up to my legs and finally fixing them up on my swollen member was indescribable.

Too bad that thrill didn't last long. I have slightly touched my penis and it slowly filled entire panties with warm and very sticky cum, but not for long. A big amount of semen went through lace and dripped on the floor. I have panicked of course, but I felt that this orgasm wasn't worse than the one at Rebecca's.

For the next week, I was wearing both pairs alternately. Finally, I managed to wear them without instant cumming, so I could enjoy the thrill for a longer time. Suddenly I remembered what Rebecca said about shaving my pubes. I thought it can't be so bad, so I went under the shower, took my razor, and started the shaving thing. Still - it was too painful and too scary, that I could cut my testicles so I've stopped and googled the ways for shaving pubes.

The first and the only result on the web said to use shaving cream called "QuickShaver" which you apply and wash off after ten minutes. I decided to give it a try, so I've slid up my panties, dressed up, and went out to the local store for the cream. At the moment when I left my apartment, I realized that my ass is covered by lace, which is under my baggy trousers, which made me semi-hard, but my lace-covered dick was slowly growing.

I quickly walked to the store, bought "QuickShaver" and with the same pace walked home. If I could change to Hulk, that would be the exact moment. My heart was beating enormously fast and a lot of thoughts went through my head. Maybe the saleswoman knows? Maybe someone saw a glimpse of my lace? After few long minutes, I calmed down and stripped down. Then I looked at the bottle. "For women". Shit! My heart once again beat like crazy, but a moment later I calmed again and read that "Woman edition" causes fewer skin irritations. Phew!

Slowly applying the cream, I saw myself in the mirror, and that looked ridiculous! Laughing, I finished applying and waited exact ten minutes. Then I went under the shower and washed it down to discover another shocking thing - some amount of the cream slipped through my whole legs, so I had hairless stripes on them. Obviously, I was looking like an idiot, so the only thing was to go further.

After another 15 minutes, my legs were hair-free and it was hot. Hot enough to make me hard again, but I was too determined to cover my hairless dick. This time was different. The thrill was much more intense when I slide them up to my legs. The moment when lace touched my balls - I exploded. Rope after rope of hot sperm. It was everywhere - on my stomach, my legs, the floor and completely covering my penis and the panties.

But it was different as I said. Not so intense like furious jerking off. This orgasm calmly went through my whole body, making me collapse on the floor. I was laying there for good 20 minutes, realizing what just happened. And of course, wiping all the cum from the floor with my back.

When I finally got up, I had to take another shower, with all that cum stains on my body I didn't have much choice. Finally, I went out, dried myself, and slid the second pair of panties. I decided that I have to share this experience with someone and I went down the street. To Rebecca's.

Opening the burgundy door to her shop I saw no one but her, bending over a pile of neatly arranged panties. She was dressed classy, white blouse, grey pencil skirt just above the knee, black nylons, and heels that seemed to be 6 inches tall.

"One moment!" she said.

"No worries, I can wait" I responded.

Rebecca straighten up and turned over to me. She looked shocked and confused a bit.

"You! Finally! I thought I will never see you again! It has been weeks! How are you, honey?"

"I'm very good, thank you. How are you?"

This gentle welcome soon changed to a full conversation about last week. We were both excited to see each other and that excitement grew larger when I told her about my experiences.

"No way! I need to see to believe! Drop your pants quickly!"

And I did. Rebecca was so hot that I was hard from the moment I saw her. I stripped to my panties and stood in front of her.

"Wooow, sweetie! Last time when you've put on the panties you came instantly! I see that you improved!"

"Thank you, Rebecca."

"You're welcome, sweetie. And that legs! Whoah! You have killer legs, honey!"

She approached and slowly stroked my thigh. With the second hand, she slowly pulled my 6 incher out of the lace cover, and when I blinked, she was already on her knees.

Staring her deep in the eyes, she took my dick in her wet mouth. But I have my limits. She didn't do even one bob with her head, and I was already filling her beautiful mouth with my semen. When I was done, she sucked a bit more, making me shake a little and she swallowed all.

I was still besotted when she stood up and started kissing me very, very deeply. The kiss was strange, very salty, but I knew it was caused by the sperm she just swallowed. After a minute she broke a kiss.

"Did you like it?"

"Ohh... I loved it."

'Even if I kissed you after a blowjob?"

"After that orgasm, I didn't mind it."

"Good to hear that because I love to kiss my partner after a blowjob. Now, I was wondering if you could return a favor?"

Saying that Rebecca grabbed my shoulders and pushed me down. She sat at the edge of a chair and said:

"Now my little lover... Come here and take my panties with your teeth..."

And I did. Wearing one pair to take off another one from someone's pussy. And her pussy was magnificent! Hairless and already wet. I never went down on a woman, but I saw it a lot of times in porn. I didn't know what to do, but Rebecca guided me.

It took over 30 minutes. 30 minutes of pussy eating! And she finally climaxed, holding my head with both of her strong thighs when I kept licking her. Finally, she released me, as she slowly descended from the chair to the floor.

"That was... amazing..." she said, as she slowly got up."

"My pleasure my mistress, your pussy is delicious."

"Oh my my, I could get used to being called mistress... Unfortunately, it's time to close the shop, but I have a gift for you my sweet lover..."

Saying that she pulled out a bag full of lace.

"Here. Take these. Inside you will find twenty or more panties that you will love, and from the things, you said before I think you are far beyond the stage of experimenting. Embrace the fact that you will never wear boxers again."

After these words, she handed me a medium-sized pink paper bag and kissed me deeply. And once again, I felt the saltiness when our salivas mixed. She turned me over, facing the doors, as she slapped my ass and said:

"See you again!"