Rebecca's Ch. 05

Story Info
Daniel has to decide if he wants to expand his horizons.
3k words
4.71
17.8k
16

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got home, removing my shoes was the first thing I did. Looking down I was still surprised how good pantyhose feel. Reaching the pocket of my jacket, I retrieved new pair of pantyhose that Rebecca gave me, and I put it in my drawer with socks. "This is happening," I thought. I am wearing female panties, I am wearing female pantyhose. I am locked in chastity. Also, Rebecca called me 'good girl' - what is that supposed to mean? Anyway, I liked what is happening, I liked to change my underwear to panties and pantyhose.

I ate a light supper, took shower, brushed my teeth, and went to bed. But lying there I was still feeling the salty aftertaste of sperm, which Rebecca passed me. 'She did a good job with that tongue' I thought, and I have fallen asleep.

The morning went as usual. Toilet routine, teeth brushing, cereal for breakfast. Peeing when I was sitting down was something normal now, something that was extracting the feminine part of me. And I liked it. I've unpacked new pair of pantyhose and touched them, the fabric for a couple of minutes. The black color was amazing and in my opinion the sexiest of them all. I rolled them up to my legs and enjoyed every second of it. Wearing them for the rest of the day made me feel so sexy, and like the last time, every rub against my pants gave me an electrifying sensation. It's good that I cannot masturbate, because I would do it all the time.

During the day I had to go for groceries and make some dinner. I hesitated for a second. Walking out wearing these? Isn't it too risky? What if someone will see me? Rebecca noticed yesterday my nude pantyhose, now I'm wearing black pair! Worried about that I have texted her. "Don't worry sweetheart. No one will look at your feet. If you are worried, just wear boots or something" she replied. I didn't have any boots or something, which I texted to her, but again she replied "Trust me, no one will look or care. Oh, our meeting is in Hotel Plaza, room 515. Be at 8:00, xoxo."

The phone went silent from that moment, and I had to decide what to do. I could order something, but today I was in the mood of cooking something myself. "Screw it," I thought and went out to buy stuff for a dinner. When I left the door of my building, I was terrified. With step-by-step theory, I've reached the store and chose ingredients for the soup. Back home I realized, that nobody noticed my pantyhose. And if someone did, didn't care about it at all. The confidence grew a little stronger in me.

Cooking the soup, I was thinking about what I am wearing, and if it's proper for a guy, a male. I quickly googled 'male wearing panties' and a lot of results came up. 'Crossdresser', "Beta male', 'sissy' was the things that showed up mostly, and 'crossdresser' fitted me perfectly, and results with 'beta male' and 'sissy' contained information about chastity, crossdressing, having sex with the same gender. So yep, I am a crossdresser, maybe a beta male, but definitely not a sissy.

It was 7:13 P.M. when I decided to order an Uber. Just before my driver arrived, I've rubbed my hosed thigh and decided one more important thing with packing all my socks in the backpack and taking it to trade for pantyhose. The ride to the hotel took over 40 minutes, so basically I've opened the room precisely at 7:59 P.M.

The room was dark, no lights were on. I thought of some spying movies, where light is turned by some unexpected guest. And it was precise as I thought - suddenly a lamp was turned on, and Rebecca was sitting on a sofa. She was wearing only undergarments. Black lace bra, matching panties, garter belt with black stockings, platform pumps from yesterday, and lace kimono. She looked like a pornstar, and I loved that look.

"Hello, Daniel."

"Hello, Mistress." When I said that, she giggled, then she laughed a little.

"I wanted to role play as a good lover, but you totally made me out of my role with that 'Mistress'."

"What can I do, if you look like this?"

"You like it? I took the same thing as one of the girls yesterday."

"Hot. You look amazing, seductive, and... fuckable."

"Am I? And you would like to fuck your Mistress?"

"With great pleasure, Mistress."

"Then chop-chop, undress quickly. What is in your backpack?"

I've opened it, and all my socks poured out.

"What is this?"

"This is all my socks I have. You said that if I wanted a pair of pantyhose..."

"And you want to trade all your socks? There is another condition, you remember that of course?"

"Ugh... Yes. I forgot that. Can't we make an exception this time?"

"Unfortunately not. Rules are the rules. But I wasn't prepared for that, so I don't have any pantyhose to trade. Let's take care of each other, we will figure it out later."

With that said, Rebecca stood up, hugged me, and started kissing me passionately. I kissed her back, while I was caressing her back, feeling the clasp of her bra under lace kimono. She took off my pants in the meantime and started taking off my pantyhose.

"Black color suits you well... What do you say if I take off something, you will put it on?"

"That sounds naughty... Let's do this!" I replied.

In a second, my pantyhose was off, along with my panties. I was standing in front of her wearing nothing but my chastity.

"I want to put your mouth in a work down there first." As she pointed to her pussy.

"I will gladly do that, Mistress." She giggled while she was removing her panties. Then, she put them in front of me and said: "Put them on, lover boy."

I stood in front of her, slowly pulling her lace panties up my legs. I wanted to give her a good show, and when she started rubbing her pussy, it was a sign to me that my show was good. I've dropped on my fours and slowly crawled to her, giving her another good show. I started kissing her pumps, and then legs, from bottom to top. I've looked her deeply in the eyes and said: "I love your heels, Rebecca. I love your stockings and garter belt. I love that I can wear your panties." After that words, she grabbed my head and pushed it against her already wet pussy.

Rebecca's pussy was enormously wet and soft this time. I almost dived inside her, soaking my face from nose to chin in her juices. But I kept on licking, twirling my tongue between her vagina lips. Just after a few minutes, she twitched, tensed and I knew what was coming. Her orgasm overwhelmed me, as she clenched the thighs around my head, so I couldn't move. It stopped me from licking the pussy, but it was hard to get some air down there. After a minute, Rebecca relaxed, and my head was free, so I could finally get some air. She pulled me up, kissed me deeply and I rested my head on her beautiful breasts.

We lied down for a long while when she finally spoke.

"That was incredible. Seeing you put on my panties made me incredibly horny."

"I've noticed that. Your pussy was like Niagara Falls!"

"Haha! That's a good one. But yeah, I felt that something more is going on down there."

When she was talking, I started kissing her boobs, gently pushing down her bra, to reach the aureolas and nipples. Rebecca started moaning a little, and I kept kissing. Finally, she lifted a little to unclasp her bra. took it off, and dropped it down on the ground. I stopped kissing her nipples and picked up her bra.

She was watching in silence when I examined her black lace bra. It was beautiful. Nicely padded, definitely a push-up because it made awesome cleavage of Rebeccas breasts and this floral pattern... So sexy and feminine. Don't get me wrong, there are no "masculine" bras, but I was so fascinated with their shape, color, and style. I knew what I had to do. What I needed to do.

I slid my arms between the straps of the bra, positioning it on my chest. It felt really nice, gently arousing my nipples.

"What are you doing, hon?" Rebecca asked.

"Well, you said 'I take off, you put on, and you took off your bra, so..."

"Oh! Really? And you want to wear it?"

"It feels so nice on my nipples, and I think it's really beautiful and sexy..."

"So let me help with the clasp on your back sweetheart."

I have turned around, and I felt the straps of the bra tighten a bit and were fixed a little on my shoulders. Rebecca turned me back around.

"My god. You look so natural in this. How do you feel?"

"I don't know... It feels great, but boy wearing a bra?"

"It suits you. It really does! In fact, this made me even hornier than before. I think it's a good time to unlock your penis."

After that word, she took her handbag, rummaged in it for a few seconds to retrieve a small key to my chastity. She took off the tube but left the ring that was on my balls. My penis was fully erect in a second and Rebecca was already on her knees. A nanosecond later, she was deepthroating me as best as she could, although, after that time in chastity, I had the impression that my dick was a little smaller than normal. But I didn't care at all. I was already on the edge.

A few short moments later, I was filling my Mistress mouth with my semen and I have noticed that she is not swallowing. I knew what was coming next, and to be honest, I was waiting for it. When she sucked out the last drop, she came closer to my mouth to kiss me, but it felt like she transferred the cum to my mouth without additional kissing.

"Keep it in your mouth until I say you can swallow." She said, but she continued: "From what I saw today, you are honestly devoted to me and my decisions. I like that. Moreover - I love that. I always wanted to have a lover like you, which would discover his inner self, a feminine self which, wherein will fulfill my desires too. So I have a proposition for you. From tomorrow, you will start wearing only feminine underwear. Here, I mean panties, bras, garter belts, and stockings. We will no longer fool around with pantyhose. Your every pair of male underwear shall be thrown away, and I will choose the rest of your daily clothes. Don't worry, I won't force you to wear skirts from now, you will dress more... civilized. So baggy pants and hoodies will disappear from your wardrobe. If you agree to my terms and want to still be my lover, swallow everything, if not..."

Rebecca hasn't finished speaking, and the load was traveling down to my belly already.

"I didn't expect so quick a decision from you. I am impressed. By the way, how did it taste? A little bit sour, right?"

"Yeah, a little sour. I agree with everything you've just said. Before you, my life was boring and I couldn't get a girl in any way. But now, having you, being with you, and doing all the things you are saying feels..."

"Right?"

"Yes! Exactly. And I want more of it, I want more of you." She came closer and kissed me. Not deeply, not erotic, just a simple kiss on my lips.

"I love to hear that. I feel happy, that we have such a great relationship."

After a moment of looking into each other eyes, Rebecca broke the silence.

"Daniel, I'm really exhausted. Can we go shower and sleep?"

"Sure thing beautiful. Let's take a shower."

I took down the panties and went into the shower cabin.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" She asked. Right. I was wearing a bra too! "Try to unlock it, just like the girls do. Behind your back."

I tried, and I tried. After a few moments, Rebecca approached me and helped me unlock it.

"Don't worry, every girl has a problem with that at the beginning. But you will get used to that."

"Every girl? Are you calling me a girl?"

"No, of course not. Maybe. I don't know. I never thought about this. Maybe sometimes I would like you to be my girlfriend... I don't know..."

"You know... If you want to... I can be your... girlfriend."

"Really? That's wonderful my love! We will think about this soon, but now let's shower and go to bed."

After a quick shower, I went to the room where the bed was, but I realized, that I stuffed my backpack with socks, but not with a pajama! When Rebecca dried herself, I told her my situation.

"Don't worry. We will sleep naked tonight."

So we were. The night was calm, and we slept cuddling with each other.

In the morning I was woken by strong pleasure. Before I realized it, I was emptying my balls into Rebecca's mouth again, and again she kissed me with pouring the whole load into my mouth.

"Savour it, Diana. There is nothing more than a blowjob in the morning."

"Diana?"

"Yes. Yesterday you agreed to be my girlfriend, right? A girl-friend cannot have such a male name as 'Daniel'. So you are Diana now."

"I see and I like your decision."

"Good. Now dress up and let's go to get some breakfast."

"Um, Rebecca, could I dress... you up?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know, put on a bra and panties on you, roll on the stockings, zip the skirt, that kind of stuff."

"That is a lovely idea, Diana! Later on, I will do the same with you!"

With a savor of cum in my mouth, I took Rebecca's underwear and started dressing her up. First, I fixed a bra on her beautiful tits and locked it. Then I took her panties and slid them on her smooth legs. After panties, I took the garter belt and locked it with the same mechanism as the bra. Rolling on stockings on her beautiful legs was difficult at first, but finally, I closed the clasps of her garter. She stood in front of me and said:

"Almost good. But, this isn't a proper order. Panties go after the garter belt and stockings. Always. When I would like to pee now, I have to unlock all clasps of the garter belt and lock it back again after the peeing. But if panties are on the straps of the garter belt, you don't have that issue. Please, fix this."

Constructive criticism. Sounds logical, so I quickly fixed that. Then I took her shirt and buttoned it. Next was the skirt, but it was really easy. I've put her shirt inside the skirt, zipped it, and tightened a bra. In the meanwhile, Rebecca managed to apply some light makeup.

"Good job! Besides garter and panties, you have really done a great job!" After that, she kissed me on the lips.

"Oh shit, sorry! I've just applied a fresh layer of lip gloss, and now it's on you too!"

She quickly grabbed a small tube with it and reapplied it on her lips. She was about to close it, but after a brief moment of reflection...

"Stand still."

And she smeared it on my lips too.

"Now do the same as I do." And she rubbed one lip against the other.

"Lip gloss? I can't go out like this!"

"It's very light pink, almost in the color of the lips. Nobody will notice that. Now come on, let's eat something!"

Frightened, I slowly went out of our hotel room.

"What's the matter, Diana?"

"That lip gloss..."

"Really? You are wearing panties and pantyhose and you are worrying about almost invisible lip gloss? Man up!"

Yeah, 'man up' when you are wearing female underwear, pantyhose instead of socks, and lip gloss on the lips. It's more like 'woman up'. But she was right. It's not the first time when I have had something feminine on myself. I followed her to the lobby where she returned a key, and to the hotel restaurant for a breakfast. There was already a glass of water, and I was really thirsty after the morning blowjob. I drank almost the whole glass when I noticed a pink mark on my lips just below the edge of the glass. Rebecca noticed that too.

"Don't worry and don't panic. Everything is fine. When you wear lipgloss, you will leave marks. After a meal or a drink, you just have to reapply it."

"Reapply it? I thought it's a one-time thing, Rebecca."

"I've decided that you will wear lipgloss too from now on. You agreed to my proposition yesterday, remember?"

"I do... I feel like you are more aggressive after yesterday."

"Honey, I'm not aggressive, I'm so sorry for that. I'm just excited about your feeling to me, and I would love to make some things happen immediately. If you like I won't call you Diana and I won't tell you to wear lipgloss."

"No, it's fine Rebecca, now I understand. If you want me to wear lipgloss, I will wear it. And I am Diana for you, my love."

"That is so amazing! Here, take this lipgloss, apply it after breakfast."

When she was saying that, a cute waitress came with our breakfast. I felt so embarrassed, but on the other hand, I had this feeling of... liberation, or something when people are feeling after telling a big secret.

It was a good breakfast, a caesar salad, and pineapple juice. Rebecca said, that after a few days of a more healthy diet, the taste of my sperm will change for the better. After breakfast, as instructed, I had to reapply a lipgloss, but when Rebecca saw what I am doing, she did that for me acknowledging it by words "You need practice, Diana." After that, we went to her store. To Rebecca's.