Rebecca's Ch. 07

Story Info
Another step in Diana's feminization.
4.4k words
4.78
21.8k
20

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up earlier than my alarm on Monday morning because I needed to pee. I was still incredibly sleepy, but I've stood up in front of a toilet, pulled up what I've thought was a thin T-shirt, pulled down briefs, and reached for my penis. I tried to hold down my scream. I really tried, but I've pinched my dick so hard, that tears ran down my cheeks, and I squeaked like a little girl.

The pinch woke me up completely. Long nails in nude color, chastity, pink, lace babydoll, and matching panties. Pulling down my panties completely, I've sat down on the toilet and did what I needed to do, but after such a nightmare, I couldn't go back to sleep, so I have brushed my teeth and washed my face. The pearls that Rebecca gave were laying on the shelf below the mirror, so I've inspected them more closely, looking for a clasp. Finally, I locked them on my neck and I took off the babydoll with matching panties. I had to compensate for the morning accident, so I've opened the drawer with bras and chose a red balcony bra with black lace finishing.

Locking the joints behind my back took me not more than a minute, so the next step was to put on a garter belt and stockings. The garter was matching the bra, but I have taken nude stockings with sewing on the back. I've rolled them on, slid on matching red panties, and I took a look at myself in the mirror. There was writing on the back of the stockings: 'Kiss me, Fuck me, Cum on me'. I thought they were the next pair of custom-made, ordered by Rebecca, and with that writing, they felt slutty. Immediately I remembered about last night, shouting 'My name is Diana', swallowing my sperm from espresso cup, and the feeling of painted nails. My dick twitched a little in the cage, I smiled and put on the tight jeans with another v-neck, loose t-shirt.

Dressed, I applied my light pink lipgloss and went out for a fresh bottle of milk for my cereal. While I was in the shop, I have noticed a bottle of pineapple juice and I took it as well, remembering what Rebecca said about the taste of my cum. Suddenly I received a message from her.

"Morning Diana! Hope you are up! Heading to work!"

*Picture from her point of view, at her tight grey skirt, black stockings, and red platform pumps*

"Do you think I'm looking good?"

"Perfect!" I replied. "Sexy heels!" Then I've sent her a selfie, being in a shop.

"Thanks, hon! U look sexy too! Especially in the pearls! Text you later, xoxo!"

"Love, xoxo!"

After that, I've headed to the register and placed the products on the counter, waiting for the girl to scan them. Unexpectedly, she asked a question.

"Love your nails, where you've done them?"

"On the Rose Street, you know where the market is?"

"Sure, at the Korean parlor?"

"Yep, right there."

"I wanted to go there, but I wasn't sure how they will treat my nails. Are you pleased with their work?"

"Yeah, I mean, I was there for the first time too, but I think they did the job perfectly."

"Thanks, I think I will visit them soon. It will be fourteen-eighty-seven."

After the payment, we wished a great day to each other, and I headed home. The cereal was good as usual, and the rest of the day I was focused on my work, sipping pineapple juice in the meanwhiles. Around 7 P.M. I received another message with a picture from Rebecca.

*Picture of her stockinged leg with a bracelet on the ankle"

"Do you like it?"

"What's that Rebecca?"

"This is a chastity bracelet, don't you recognize the key?"

At first, I didn't notice the attached key, but on the second look, it was clearly visible. "Is that key to my chastity?"

"Sure honey, I have only one lover haha!"

"But why would you expose that?"

"Why not? Nobody knows what the key is for, but we do! Doesn't it look sexy?"

"It looks sexy enough to make my dick twitch." I've said, which was the truth. I don't know why, but the idea of exposing the key to chastity on Rebecca's ankle excited me a little.

"You are adorable Diana! I showed you the key, show me the rest?"

*Picture with chastity*

"Lovely! Driving home, text you tomorrow probably. Xoxo!"

"Drive safely Rebecca. Love!"

The rest of the day went quickly, so I took a shower, pulled on pink babydoll with matching panties, and went to bed. The following morning, I snoozed the alarm, and next what I've heard was a message notification. It was a picture from Rebecca, showing off her leg dressed in 7/8 tight jeans, a bracelet with a key, and beige stilettos with red soles.

"Hot" I replied.

"Good morning to you too sleepyhead. Going to one of the manufacturers for a new assortment. Want something? Maybe something custom made hihi?"

"Sure Rebecca, surprise me!"

"That's what I wanted to hear from my lover. I will be overwhelmed with work this week, so I think we will see in the hotel on Saturday. Kisses!"

"Kisses, love you, Rebecca."

After exchanging a few messages with Rebecca, I started my daily routine. Toilet, teeth brushing, locking the pearls, and eventually, the underwear. This is one of my favorite parts of the day, if not the favorite. I love dressing up in the bra, garter belt, stockings, and panties. So I've chosen the pink set that day. As it turned out, everything was pink, even the stockings - hoses and tops, but this set didn't have any lace, which disappointed me a little, but I finished my dressing up with another pair of tight jeans and a pink t-shirt. After cereal, I reapplied my lipgloss and started working. A few hours later, I felt that I am hungry, so I've ordered a Pad-Thai.

Almost an hour later, I've heard the doorbell. 'Finally' I thought, hearing my belly rumbling and I've opened the door. There was a young delivery guy standing with a paper bag.

"It will be twelve-thirty."

"Keep the change" Handing him twenty.

"Thank you ma'am."

And he left. I've sat down to my diner, and I realized that I was called 'ma'am'. I was really mistaken for a girl! I quickly texted that to Rebecca, and she replied "I feel so happy for you!". I poured down the Asian pasta dish on a plate and I ate it. After diner, I washed the plate, reapplied my lipgloss, and sat down to work a little more. I was working really hard on the latest project, when I realized it's 11:47 P.M. and it's time to go to bed, so I've taken a quick shower, pulled on fresh, purple, full lace babydoll, and went to bed.

Following days went quickly, and were full of work. I didn't have any time to text with Rebecca, which frustrated me a lot, but finally, it was Saturday morning, and Rebecca texted me to meet her in her shop. I've put on blue lace set with nude stockings, locked the pearls, applied lipgloss, and went to 'Rebecca's'.

"Finally! I was missing you so much!" Rebecca said, and she explored my mouth with her tongue.

"I was missing you too! I had so much work..."

"I understand you, but I have something for you!"

"Yeah? What is it?"

"You told me to surprise you when I was at the lingerie manufacturers, so they made a few sets for me. And I want you to change in the one now."

"Just show me which one my beautiful Mistress. I just want to say that you are looking astonishing as always."

And she really was looking astonishing. Tight blouse with very deep cleavage, almost showing the bottom of her red lacy bra, black leather skirt, nude stockings, and red platform pumps. I only imagined that the shoes matches the rest of the underwear. Just above her right ankle, a bracelet with a key to my chastity. I dropped on my knees and stroked her thighs under the skirt, moving my hands lower and lower, when I finally reached the bracelet. I took the key to my hand, and it ground against my acrylic nails. It reminded me that chastity was an inseparable part of me and my life, and the steps I took, weren't forced in any kind of way. When I let the key, I stroked her sexy heels, telling her how fuckable she looks. She smiled and said:

"Thank you, darling. I love how you dropped on your knees in front of me, how you stroked my legs and checked the key. That is the one of biggest signs of your submissive nature, and I love that."

"I love that too. When I took the key to my hands I felt so vulnerable, but happy of my current situation too."

"You say that you like to wear chastity?"

"I can't say that I like it, but it helped a lot to see from a different perspective, and I think without it I wouldn't dare to dress in lingerie out of my room."

"I am pleased of hearing that. I love to be in a relationship with you and help you become your true self. But now, I would like you to take off my blouse and skirt."

I did as instructed. I unbuttoned her blouse and took it off, folding it nicely on the chair. Then, I unzipped the skirt on the side, slid it down, and laid her next to the folded blouse. I looked at Rebecca's lingerie, and indeed it was matching the color of the shoes. Red bra, garter belt, and panties, all lace. Stockings as I mentioned were nude, but the tops were red too, with floral patterns, drawings, and some writings. When I looked closer, there was a drawing of a standing girl with chastity between her legs and cum on her face. On the back of the top of the stocking, was writing 'A femboyfriend, cum eating Diana'. My jaw dropped to the floor in my shock.

"Do you like it? Custom made just for me!"

"This is... It's not hot, it's jalapeno hot, but a little humiliating at the same time!"

Oh, honey, don't feel humiliated or ashamed. It's pure truth, and it's for your eyes only. Besides, I've got you a similar set, and I want you to wear it now. Open a bag and take a look."

I've undressed and opened a bag, to see the black set. There was a black lace pushup bra, with something dangling between the cups. When I looked closer, it was a small, maybe an inch long, white sperm cell. I've put the bra on, which seemed heavy, but looking down, I saw it was filled with nude color silicon, making a B cup breasts. I've gasped in delight but moved on to the next thing from the bag.

The garter belt was matching the bra, but flat sperm cells were the clasps at the end of the straps. Stockings, nude as Rebecca's, with black lace tops, and a seam on the back. They were very similar to the set that I was wearing a few days back. When I rolled them on, writing on the seam said 'I love to swallow'. Last piece of clothing - the panties. Matching the rest of the set of black lace, with few white torrents in the front, but on the back, clearly visible writing 'I love to eat cum'. I've put on everything, but still there were two boxes in the bag, and I've opened the bigger one.

I always admired how sexy and feminine Rebecca is dressing, her blouses with deep cleavage, tight skirts, the seductive lingerie, and provocative heels. Opening the bigger box, I have found the last one. A pair of four-inch black stilettos. I slowly took them out, held them in my hands, and looked at Rebecca. "Yes, they are yours." She said. In disbelief, I have sat on the bed, put them in front of me, and slipped my feet in. They fitted perfectly, and I stared at them for a while. Finally, Rebecca spoke.

"Don't sit like this, stand up!" She ordered. I stood up, and she asked: "How do you feel?"

"Taller, for sure."

"Haha, that's a good one Diana. Today I want you to learn to walk in heels, so I will instruct you how to do it. First of all, stay on the carpet to have better traction. Let's try the first step. Place your heel down on the ground first, followed by your toe. Keep in mind is that when your foot is fully planted on the ground, your knee should be straight."

Doing that, I almost lost my balance and fell t the ground.

"Easy Diana, you will learn. Try again, but don't be so slow. Do that a little quicker."

Trying again a little faster, I've managed to put my foot on the ground, ad tried to make another step with success. I followed Rebecca's instructions and kept my knee straight.

"Excellent! Now, find your balance first with that heel, then plant the rest of your foot, shift your body weight, and try to walk. After a few steps, you will get how to walk more fluently."

After many, many steps later, Rebecca continued.

"Okay. The way you are walking is very manly, and you just can't walk like this in heels. Try placing each foot directly in front of the other when you take a step. This will make your walk look much more elegant and more graceful in a pair of heels."

Again, I've done my best to impress Rebecca. Keeping the balance and walking in a straight line wasn't easiest, but finally, I've learned that too.

"You are very good Diana, it's clearly natural to you! One last thing to remember - look ahead, not on your feet and you'll be good! Check the last box now."

When I was walking in a straight line, heel to toe to the bag, I've noticed myself in the mirror. Wearing heels, my butt was rounder, sticking out a little even if I was straightened, and my calves tightened a bit, making my figure look more feminine.

"Admiring yourself?" Rebecca asked.

"Yeah, it looks like I have completely different legs when I am wearing heels."

"That's normal, wait when you will put on six or seven-inch platform pumps. It's no coincidence that they are called 'Fuck Me Pumps'."

"Haha, maybe I will try to walk in these first."

"Good point. By the way, from now on, as always, I expect you to wear only heels. If you are at home, you can walk barefoot or we will buy you some ballerinas. Now, take a look in the last box."

I've opened the last box, to see a similar bracelet to the one which Rebecca wears, so I didn't wait and locked it on my ankle too. There was dangling a symbol of mixed male and female symbol, but the arrow of the male symbol was bent down. On the opposite side, was another symbol dangling, but after looking more closely, it was like a front view of locked chastity.

"Rebecca, I like the bracelet but I don't think it's necessary."

"Why not? I'm wearing mine, you will wear yours. The small weight and symbols on it will always remind you who you really are. Now, put on the t-shirt and jeans. We will walk to the hotel."

I've put on the t-shirt and the tight jeans, and they fitted so well with the stilettos I was wearing. The jeans of the shortness revealed the last few letters of the writing on my stockings, so '...llow' was clearly visible on my calves. Walk to the hotel gave me very good practice with heels, and I've noticed that walking in a straight line, makes my hips sway. Also, exposing my ankle bracelet was a good experience strengthening my self-confidence.

In a hotel, there was our standard routine. I've undressed Rebecca, and give her oral pleasure. She screamed when climax overwhelmed her and squeezed my head with her thighs. When she released me eventually, I gasped for air, as she kissed me deeply, licking off all the pussy juices from my face. I thought, that she will return a favor, but she said that she was tired, and wants to sleep. I didn't argue with that, because I knew how exhausting her work can be, so we both brushed teeth put on our baby dolls, and cuddled to sleep.

I woke up to see the bed empty, but I saw Rebecca's clothes on the chair. The sounds from the bathroom confirmed that she didn't run away, so I got up and went to her. When I opened the door, she was doing her makeup. We exchanged 'good mornings' with a little kiss on the lips, and I cuddled her from behind, watching as she applied her mascara. After a few more minutes she was done, faced me, and kissed me deeply, leaving a lipstick mark on my lips.

"It's good that I didn't pack my makeup tools. Stand still in the light Diana." She ordered as she fixed my position n the bathroom light.

I had the same experience a few weekends back, so I was prepared for applying lipstick. Rebecca, on the other hand, took the fluid foundation and quickly applied it to my face. Next, the dark eyelid shadow, followed by mascara. In the end, she applied crimson red lipstick and told me to look in the mirror. With the whole makeup, I was looking like a woman! She hugged me from behind and started playing with my nipples.

"Repeat after me, Diana. I am a girl now."

"I am a girl now."

"Good. Look at the girl in the mirror. I love wearing makeup."

"I love wearing makeup."

"And you look so beautiful with it. Say - I love wearing slutty lingerie and heels."

"I love wearing slutty lingerie and heels."

"Very good. The last part - I love to swallow cum."

"I love to swallow cum."

"Now, the full sentence."

"I am a girl now. I love wearing makeup. I love wearing slutty lingerie and heels and I love to swallow cum."

"Louder Diana, louder!"

"I am a girl now. I love wearing makeup. I love wearing slutty lingerie and heels and I love to swallow cum!"

"Again!"

"I am a girl now. I love wearing makeup. I love wearing slutty lingerie and heels and I love to swallow cum!!!"

I felt my body tighten, as the pleasure pulsates through my whole belly, legs, and arms. I moaned in pleasure, while Rebecca continued to rub my nipples. I didn't notice when she attached the cup to my chastity, but it was full of transparent fluid, with single white torrents. When my senses were back, she held it in front of my face and I knew what to do.

"Rebecca, the taste is different, sweet, but different, also it's more like water."

"Yes, because all your orgasms are from stimulating your nipples. When you were masturbating normally, your prostate was producing sperm cells and it looked different."

"Yeah, but I liked it white and sticky."

"Haha, now you sound like a cumslut, my dear! I will think about what can we do about that. How do you like your makeup?"

"It's strong, just like yours. There is no way not to feel feminine wearing that."

"You are right. Dress up, so we can go for breakfast."

"No teeth brushing?"

"Of course not. You need to feel the taste all day!"

I liked the idea of the feeling taste of my cum for the whole day. A few months ago I would puke by thinking of swallowing my own load, but now it just feels good. Not wasting more time, I've put on a lace bra with a sperm cell, a garter belt with sperm cell clasps, stockings that says 'I love to swallow' and 'I love eating cum' panties. I've locked the joint of my bracelet and looked for the t-shirt and jeans, but I couldn't find them.

"Rebecca, have you seen my t-shirt and jeans somewhere?"

"Yeah, take a look in the bag under the bed."

There was a big traveling bag on wheels under the bed. I have put it on a bed, unzipped it to discover that it's full of blouses and skirts. There were even a few pairs of high heels.

"Have you found it?" Rebecca asked.

"Yes, but I don't see my jeans inside."

"Because they are not there silly. This is the part of your new wardrobe. I've put there blouses and skirts, stockings similar to the ones you are wearing right now, and three pairs of heels - red five-inch stilettos, six-inch platform sandals, and seven-inch beige 'Fuck Me' pumps with pointy noses."

"B-but how... why...?"

"Look, Diana. When I introduced you to the panties, you were not complaining. The same thing was with pantyhose, then stockings. You only whined a little about chastity at the beginning, but later you stopped talking about it. Next was the lingerie, lipgloss, female t-shirts, and jeans."

"Yeah, but why are you talking about all this stuff? Why the bag with clothes?"

"Look, with the past weeks, you've managed to build your self-confidence wearing female clothes. You build it up, by wearing lipgloss. Now, and I know this is the biggest step so far, I want you to fully embrace your true nature. A woman's nature. I want you to fully live as a woman and be my lover. That's why I gave you the slutty lingerie today, the heels, and the bracelet to remind you, that you are not a man and it's okay."

12