Rebecca's Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"B-but... I still have a penis!"

"Yeah, you have it, but I wouldn't call it a penis. it's more like an overgrown clit, locked safely in chastity. Deep down you know, that you can't satisfy a woman with that. But it's okay and I accept that. I want you to accept yourself. Your true self as I said."

"You hurting me by saying all these things about my penis, you know?"

"I'm sorry honey, I don't want to hurt you with that, I want you to realize who you really are. Besides, even with a locked clit, you have amazing oral skills, and I cannot imagine reaching climax without your tongue buried deep in my vagina."

"That's good to hear, but..."

"But take the skirt and the blouse put it on along with your heels, and let's go eat because I'm starving!"

I was standing and looking at the opened bag with all-female stuff for a good couple of minutes. Finally, I took the first skirt that was on the top, which turned out to be a bottle-green, frilly wave skirt, and satin, light blue blouse. After a few minutes I was dressed and ready to go out.

"Lookin sexy Diana! I hope you are feeling that way too. Let's go downstairs."

We took the elevator to the hotel lobby, Rebecca paid for the room and we went out to have some breakfast. Walking in the skirt was much different than jeans, there was neverending space between my legs, and I felt the wind going up, just to hit my lace-covered butt. I've tried to walk in straight lines, making my hips sway. Finally, we reached the restaurant, and I've just noticed my revealed legs. The skirt was short enough to show the tops of my stockings when I was sitting down, not to mention the 'I love to swallow writing' which was fully visible right now.

While I was investigating my new look, Rebecca ordered breakfast for us. She noticed that I wanted to cover the tops of my stockings.

"You know how many men looked at you when we were walking here?"

"No, I didn't notice anything."

"A lot. I bet when they saw the writing on your stockings they thought 'I want you to swallow mine, slut'." She giggled.

"It's not funny Rebecca! Not at all!"

"Why? Because men checked you out? Because you are desired? You will be in their heads when they will fuck their wives, girlfriends, or when they will masturbate. Take it as a compliment."

"But I don't know if..."

"If it's good? It's a fantastic thing sweetheart. See that guy three tables next to ours?"

"Yeah..."

"Okay, sit like a lady. I mean cross your legs." I did as instructed.

"See? He turned his eyes off you, which means you know he is observing, and you offered him a view of stockinged legs. He turned his eyes, because his cock is rock hard for you, and in his head, there is only one image - you on your knees in front of him."

"That's gross!"

"No, it's called teasing Diana. Let's eat, then we will go to the local shop for your makeup tools, because I didn't plan to put it on you today, therefore, I don't have the kit for you."

"You didn't plan?"

"Nope. It just happened. I thought that you will look tempting in the makeup, but when your hair will grow longer, no one will tell that you were a man."

I blushed when Rebecca said that, all of that. It was a very exciting experience, making some guy hard by looking at me. The vision of me kneeling in front of him sounded too scary though. We ate, then we walked to the cosmetics store. During the walk, I have noticed many stares at my ass and legs. It felt really nice being desired by someone, and the thought of these guys thinking of me during sex... My locked clit twitched a few times in chastity, and we finally reached the store. Rebecca quickly helped me buy the necessary stuff for makeup, which was a foundation, mascara, a palette of eyelid shadows, and a few lipsticks with different shades of red. Finally, we split, and I went home.

At home, I unpacked the bag to my wardrobe, put the new, slutty stockings in a drawer with the rest of them, and placed the heels near the doors to my apartment. From the smaller bag, I've unpacked the makeup kit to the shelf under the mirror. I looked at my feminine reflection and said 'I'm living as a woman now.

12