Rebecca's Ch. 09

Story Info
Every relationship has problems. But can they be fixed?
5.1k words
4.72
10.7k
12

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was over three months since we bought the artificial penises with Rebecca. During this time I have experienced the best orgasms of my life, but I also learned that not always I will get my pleasure.

Rebecca introduced me to a schedule when we see each other almost every day or every second day, and when we saw each other during these days, only she received oral pleasure. I could only wear the strapon, give her incredible climax, then put the strapon on her waist and clean the silicone phallus with my mouth.

Weekends on the other hand were different. Rebecca got her physical and optical pleasure, but after that, she switched the dildo in the harness. She looked amazingly hot wearing over seven inches of silicone penis between her legs. The color of it almost matched her skin tone, which looked like a natural one!

I could only get my pleasure when Rebecca was wearing that strapon. She made a very strict rule about it - when couldn't see each other, I was instructed to suck it, even for the whole day, but I was forbidden to use it inside my other opening. There was a reason for that - the restraint. Rebecca explained, that I will learn some things quicker, when I will really crave them, also there are no free prizes, only the hard work.

So during that three months, Rebecca showed me how to work hard. In the beginning, we watched a lot of vanilla porn movies. Rebecca told me to pay attention to the woman. What she does and how she is doing it. The little details - spread your legs like that, use your hand like that, bend like that. After video tutorials, we had our practice - cowgirl, reversed cowgirl, doggy style, the snake, pile driver, and plenty of other positions. Some of them allowed me to cum directly into my mouth, while Rebecca was still penetrating me.

I was the happiest person on the planet, and so was Rebecca. When we started to make love like this, I totally forgot about my male past. I have completely embraced living as a woman - my wardrobe was getting bigger and bigger, but free of any male clothes. Not even the socks. The bathroom was full of skincare cosmetics, shaving tools, fluids, mascaras, and lipsticks. Feminine jewelry in boxes and on my body, and finally the toys that only pushed me towards a more feminine lifestyle. I haven't heard about a boy who owns a dildo or a buttplug. Maybe it's a sexist statement, but it helped me feel like a woman. Oh, and the chastity - forgot about it completely, it was a part of my body now. I can barely remember what it's like to have an erection or to masturbate in a male way. Riding a dildo to a massive orgasm that drained me from energy was the option I was choosing every time I could.

So this was my story until today. Today, it's Saturday morning and I will see Rebecca again. Two days ago, she told me about a surprise she was getting ready for me, and I can't wait for what it will be. Finally, I heard the doorbell and I have opened the door. She was dressed very casually, not classy in skirt-stockings-pumps like always, but in a tracksuit, sneakers, and no makeup at all. She looked blue.

"Hi. What's the matter beautiful?" I asked.

"I um... I have a problem with this surprise for you and..."

"Rebecca, don't be bothered by it, it's not always about gifts."

"But, it's not the gift, not like you think about it. It's so hard to explain and I don't even know how to start."

"Oh, my love, you know, we are not a normal couple, and we didn't meet yesterday. I'm sure there is a way you can tell me."

"You are right Diana. But there is no easy way to say it."

"Just spill it!"

"I have a husband."

"WHAT?!"

"I have a husband. I've said it. I have a husband."

Rebecca looked like she just dropped a huge something off her chest.

"But... How? We are almost a year together and..."

"Diana, look. It's not so simple."

"It is for me! You are cheating on him or what?!"

"Calm down, I will explain everything to you."

"Okay, I'm listening." I crossed my arms.

"Okay, so first thing first. Do you remember how I'm always telling you, that I love you, and that you agreed and... wanted you to wear female clothes? How you agreed with all my advice and I slowly feminized you?"

"Y-yeah..."

"Well, I still love you and the thing that you live as a woman with me. But ten years ago, or something like that, I've met a man and I thought he will make me happy. At first, everything was perfect, but after a few years everything started to fell apart..."

"I... I don't know what to say. How could you do that! I've trusted you! I told you that I love you!"

"Diana, please calm down."

"No! I want you to leave! I want you to leave before... before... Just leave now!"

Rebecca just stood up and left my apartment. I was pissed off. I've changed my lifestyle, I have changed everything for her, and she does something like this?! What the fuck!

To relieve my stress and overwhelming irritation, I started playing games. I didn't do that for a while, because I was busy with many other things. During the last months, I have missed so many games premieres, and I wanted to catch up. The rest of the day I spent in front of my screen, slaying zombies, flying through space, and driving the newest hypercars. I was so sucked in, that midnight came quickly and I decided to go to bed.

I slept well that night. No bad dreams at all, just pure rest. To be honest, I expected that my head will explode with all that anger from yesterday, but everything was fine. For the moment, I thought about reversing everything and going back to my normal life as a male. Unfortunately, my idea was nipped in the bud in view of the fact, that my closet was full of female clothes and not even a single 'manly' sock. The second reason - chastity locked with an industrial-grade magnet. Since I couldn't go back, I've decided to move forward.

My makeup was done, a chrome-pink buttplug was inside me, so it was time to dress up. Despite the disappointment of Rebecca, I loved to dress up sexy. I took nude thigh-highs with black seam and rolled them on my legs to notice writing 'I love cum' on the height of my calf. It aroused me a little and I felt a little twitch in my cage. A minute later, I've attached a purple garter belt with lace trims and finally, the stockings were attached. My underwear was finished, when I put on a purple lace brasserie bra and panties from the same set.

On top of that, a black, almost knee-length skater skirt seems to be the right choice. To cover my breast-less bra, I took a light purple chiffon blouse, which came with a wide simple belt in a slightly darker shade of purple. The belt really narrowed my waist, giving me an almost hourglass figure. With some jewelry already on my neck, I've picked six inches, nude Louboutins with red soles and went out to the local grocery store.

If I tell you that trip to the store was exciting, that would be a great understatement. With every step, my heels made loud click sounds, and almost every guy that I passed by turned his head. Few of them even whistled! I felt like a girl out of their league, but 'Fuck Me Pumps' and writing on my stockings made the whole effect. I felt sexy.

During shopping for ingredients for the diner, I decided to drop that tiresome idea and order a pizza when I'll become hungry. I bought some stuff for today's and tomorrow's breakfast and went back home.

The morning was the same as the evening a day before. Games, games, and games again. It was almost half after 2 P.M. when my belly started chuntering, so it was time to order a pizza. Half an hour later young guy stood at my door waiting for the payment and it was clear he is amazed by my look. I didn't care, because I was extremely hungry. An afternoon with a pizza and games - what else would I want?

Around 9:00 P.M. I decided to take a shower. I took a shampoo, washed my shoulder-length hair, and applied conditioned afterward. This was a good time to shave my body too, so I took a shaving foam, a pink razor, and from the head to almost my nose, I started to get rid of all unnecessary body hair. I squatted, to carefully trim my pubic hair, to be teased by attached seven inches of silicone on my shoulder. Involuntary I took it into my mouth and started to give it a slow, but sloppy blowjob.

I thought 'Gosh! I missed it so bad!' My mouth was watering because of all the emotions, but I wanted something more. I quickly detached the dildo from the wall and attached it to the floor. I removed the butt plug, and slowly lowered my hungry tushy. In a second, I felt that dildo testicles are touching mine - my butt swallowed the whole seven inches of it! I felt so full down there, and I loved this feeling. Not wasting more time, I started riding it up and down, massaging my g-spot. A big torrent of precum leaked of chastity, which I automatically wiped with my fingers and licked dry. I have added more moves to my bobbing, moving forward and backward. Just like the girls on the videos.

That thought helped cross the edge. A massive leak of pearl white cum flowed out, but I didn't feel so much pleasure, at least in the beginning. It needed a minute or two to rise to the level when I could barely hold the position on my bent legs. It hit me hard. I felt some weird energy flowing through my whole body, as I collapsed on my silicone penis, which gave an additional kick in the whole experience. I couldn't help but lay down, with my clit still cumming, and the dildo half-buried in my ass. I think at least ten minutes passed when I was in this position when I regain my strength to get up. Dildo, leaving my hole gave a loud 'pop' sound, and when I was finally standing I have noticed, that my leg is literally covered in cum. I swiped a little and tasted it, which was great of course, but I was too wasted to do it on the whole leg, so I flushed it off with hot water.

I dried myself, walked out of the bathroom, and took pink panties and lace pink babydoll. I don't know when I fell asleep, but I woke up in the morning the next day.

The new week started with a new project in my work. I was overwhelmed by the number of tasks to do, and it was obviously one of the weeks when I end up extremely exhausted. During the weekdays, I received a few texts from Rebecca like 'Can we talk?', 'Are u there?', 'Pls don't be mad at me but I didn't want to lose my focus from the job. Eventually, Friday arrived with the closure of the project, and I could take care of my own business.

Reading through all texts that Rebecca sent me, I knew that she is depressed, and wanted to make things right. I wanted that too. I wanted her back.

The doorbell of 'Rebecca's' rang when I crossed the door. I noticed two customers, and Rebecca was helping one at that moment. When she noticed me, she smiled from ear to ear as I approached her. With a simple kiss on her cheek, I told her I will help the other customer.

The girl in her late twenties was looking at lace panties in various styles and colors when I approached.

"Hello, how can I help you?" I asked.

"Oh, hi, I'm just looking, thanks."

"I see, maybe I'm in a position to offer you some advice?" When I asked that, the girl looked a bit embarrassed. "My name is Diana by the way".

"I'm Wendy," she said, shaking a hand with me.

"So Wendy, how can I help you?"

"I would like to spice things up, you know in a bed, and I'm looking for something that will help".

"I totally understand you. May I ask your size?"

"Oh, Uhm... It's not for me."

"So what is the size of your girlfriend?"

"Well, it's not a girlfriend" she whispered.

"Boyfriend?" I whispered back. She confirmingly nodded.

"Then you are in a right place. I don't want to be invasive, but you looking for panties or something more?"

"Panties. He just told me about this kink, and I want to surprise him."

"Wendy, I have to tell you, that he will love you over everything."

"How do you know that?"

"Let's keep it only between us, but I'm not a biological woman, so to speak."

"No way!" She yelled. "Sorry!" She whispered. "You are a guy??"

"Biologically - yes, but when I met the owner of this store, my life changed to what you see." I pointed at Rebecca, which she noticed, and we smiled at each other.

"That's... Extreme." She said. "How do you feel living like that?"

"So much better. I don't even think going back. I love every aspect of this lifestyle."

"Wow, that's a statement. So you say that he will love me over everything?"

"Yes. Your bed life will gain a second life, also, he will be more open for you and for the feelings, emotions. By buying him panties, you will start a new chapter in his life. A feminine chapter. If you will like the idea, you will go further. For today - buy just panties and surprise him."

"Thanks!"

She took three pairs of lace panties and went to register. Soon after that, the store was empty, and Rebecca and I were alone. We looked deeply in our eyes, and without any word, we started making out, deeply exploring our mouths with our tongues, till our lipsticks were ruined. After a longer while, when we finally looked at each other, we both laughed.

"Diana, I..."

"Rebecca, I'm sorry for my behavior."

"No, I'm sorry Diana, I should tell you earlier."

"Both of us are partially guilty. But I want to talk. I want to know your feelings, I want to know everything you wanted to say to me a week ago. But besides everything, I want you to know, that I still love you very much."

"I love you too Diana! I thought I lost you!"

"Are you kidding? Where I would buy lingerie?" We both laughed again.

"So what do you want to know?"

"Tell me everything from the beginning. I have time." Rebecca nodded, went to the doors, and closed the store.

"So, where to begin... My husband's name is Craig. I've met him twelve years ago at our mutual friend's party. We didn't click back then, but a year later. Two years later, we had our wedding."

"So you are married to him for nine years?"

"Yes, but please, don't be upset."

"Trust me, Rebecca, I'm not. I'm just curious."

"Right, so - everything was fine in the beginning. We got along nicely, and we had great sex. I've just bought this place and started my business, and he started working at a small law office. As you know, every pair have their own crisis, so after a few years he spend all days at the office, and there was no sex at all. I was thinking, that he is cheating on me or something, but when I confronted that with him, everything went back to good for a few weeks or months.

After a few years of living like that, with another confrontation, he opened himself a little bit more. He said that he loves me deeply, but he discovered that he would like to have sex with someone else. Those few words simply crushed my heart. We didn't talk to each other for a month or more, but we couldn't leave it like that, so we sat down to talk once again.

He was aware that he hurt badly, but he explained that he said that in the wrong way. Yes, he still loves me, he still wants to have sex with me, but he thinks he is bi-curious. I asked what he means by that, and he explained that he is not into men at all, but everything changes when he sees a ladyboy, femboy, or however you call it. We started rebuilding trust between us, and he showed me what he really likes. When I was wearing a small strapon, he literally fucked my brains out. Over time, I realized I share his kinks, at least in some ways. I started to like femboys. When someone appeared in my store, I was thinking 'maybe this gal has something extra between her legs', and the thought of dressing her or him up made me wet. And then you appeared."

"Me?"

"Yes, you. When I discovered your secret feminine side, I told everything about you to my husband. He wasn't even mad, that I made you cum that day. But we talked about it a lot, and we figured out, that you may be, saying ugly, a solution for both of us."

"Yeah, the solution sounds bad, but I know what you mean" I laughed.

"So, when I was at your place a week ago, it's because Craig is dying to meet you and he was making pressure on me. And I wanted to do everything slowly, but as you see I fucked up everything."

"I see. So, what do you expect of me in this case?"

"I don't expect anything. But, if you would decide to meet Craig, the life of three of us will change forever."

"Okay."

"O... Okay? Okay, what?"

"Okay, let's meet Craig."

"You are kidding? Just like that?"

"Yeah, why not?"

"B-but... I thought this will last longer, and Craig will make more pressure on me, and..."

"Rebecca - I want to meet him. It's no harm at all. It seems important to you, I love you and I want to do it for you. Both of you. All of us?" We laughed again.

"Sure, so when you will be available?"

"For you? Always. Maybe we will meet tomorrow?"

"At cafe? 10:00 A.M. for coffee?"

"Sounds great."

We kissed goodbye, and I went home. The night was rough, I couldn't sleep, my mind was full of thoughts from our conversation, and what everything will look like. What does Craig look like?

I don't know when I shut down. In the morning, after the everyday routine, I plugged myself in and went to the dresser.

Black stockings accompanied with a black garter belt, bra, and panties. Over that - black fitted dress, above the knee. I did my makeup, finishing with red lipstick. I took black five-inch stiletto pumps with red soles to match my lipstick. I was so stressed, that I couldn't eat my breakfast, so I went straight to the cafe.

I was at least thirty minutes earlier. I have ordered a mint tea to relax a bit. Just when I finished it, I went to the cafe's bathroom to fix my lipstick. When I came back to my table, I waited for five minutes maybe when Rebecca and if I assumed correctly - Craig arrived.

Craig was a well-built caucasian male, six feet, two inches tall. At the first sight, he was in his early forties, just like Rebecca. By the tailored suit, I deduced that he is fit as well. He held a bouquet of pink roses. They both approached, Rebecca kissed me and said:

"Diana, meet Craig. Craig, this is Diana."

"It's so nice to finally meet you Diana" He kissed my hand and handed me the bouquet.

"Nice to meet you too Craig." I blushed.

"Let's sit," Rebecca said.

"Do you girls want a coffee? I will go and get it."

"Sure thing hon," Rebecca said.

"A medium latte please," I said.

"Two blacks and one latte on the way!" And he went to the register.

"Stressed?" Rebecca asked.

"Like hell."

"Don't worry, he doesn't bite. Yet." She grinned. "He is a very charming guy, just be yourself, and everything is going to be okay."

"Okay." and then Craig came back with coffees.

"So how do you feel today Diana?" He asked.

"Thanks, I'm good. You?"

"Stressed! And I think you are stressed too. I think only Rebecca is not stressed at all." She made a facepalm at this very moment. We both laughed.

"So, Diana, Rebecca told me everything about you, and I have to admit - you look amazing! I could never tell that you are not a hundred percent woman!"

"Craig..." Rebecca stopped. "You shouldn't say that thing to a girl."

"Right, I'm sorry, where're my manners. I'm just so super excited about that meeting and about you Diana!"

"Thanks, Craig, after last week's fight between me and Rebecca I thought that we all should talk, so we don't hold any grudge or something."

"Right? The same I was thinking. But, going back to my thought how amazing you look - how do you feel living as a woman?"

"That's a greater lifestyle than being a man. At least for me."

"I understand. Sometimes life is rough for some people, and these people are afraid to change anything. You - you changed everything! It's so impressive!"

"Well, I still have my old job, so..." Craig laughed.

12