Rebecca's Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Diana, I think I pushed Rebecca too much. And I am so sorry for that my dear wife. I just really really wanted to meet you. And here we are. With Rebecca, we both talked about one thing we would like to ask you."

"What?"

"Craig, maybe I will continue?" Rebecca said.

"Sure honey."

"Diana" She started. "As I told you, you are someone who can solve our problems. I love you, and in my and Craig's name, we would like you to date both of us, but, there is a condition resulting from our mental barrier."

"What is it?"

"We would like, or better saying - we would love you to move in with us."

"Woah, that's a lot!" I said shocked. "Also, date both of you? How? I consider you as my girlfriend Rebecca."

"Yes, I still will be your girlfriend, but in this case, you will get my husband as a boyfriend." She saw my consternation.

"You don't have to decide now, or today." Craig interrupted. "Think about it. I know there is a lot of catching up between us, but I'm sure we would find common ground."

"Okay, I will think about it. But I have to go now. See you soon. I think."

I left and took the taxi straight to my mom's house.

"Dani... I mean Diana! So good to see you!" My mom greeted me.

"Hi, mom."

"What's the matter, honey? You look great by the way! Like a woman!"

"Yeah..."

"Tell me. What's wrong?"

"Can we sit?"

"Sure honey. I will make some coffee."

I told my mom everything from the beginning. Meeting Rebecca in the store, the beginning of my crossdressing, embracing my feminity, even embarrassing things like nipple orgasms, chastity, butt plug, and finally the phallic toys. I ended my story about Rebecca saying and introducing me to her husband afterward. My mom wasn't shocked at all.

"Daniel, honey. I knew this whole thing will end like this. You went through some kind of transformation, but you have to ask yourself - 'is this really me?' According to the answer to that question, you will have to decide what to do next. From the things that you are saying, you love this woman, and still want to be with her. But also, you crave something more. Something which is wanted by your female self. It's a horrible choice to make, but it's your choice."

"I see mom. I'm afraid a little."

"Of what?"

"You know, when I started dating Rebecca, she introduced me to sex that I wouldn't consider as a male. But as a woman..."

"It's great?"

"Yes, exactly."

"So what do you afraid of?"

"Dating Rebecca, everything happened with toys, but if I start to date her husband, Craig..."

"Oh, so you afraid to have sex with a man? But you've said that you used toys, so..."

"Yeah, but toys are toys, they are not alive, they don't..."

"Really cum? Dani... Diana. I think you've made your decision. You have my blessing. You can back out if you don't like something."

"Thanks, mom. I love you."

"I love you too. As a son or as a daughter I always wanted to have."

"You wanted a daughter?"

"Of course I did!"

"So, am I your dream come true?"

"Sure you are!"

We both chatted for a little longer, we talked about girly stuff like clothes, cosmetics, shaving, and many other things. When we drank the coffee, I ordered a taxi back to my apartment and texted Rebecca. 'I'm in' I wrote, and she immediately texted back: 'You are in what?' 'I will move in. Let me pack my things.'

A few hours later, Rebecca and Craig were in my room, helping me pack things to their car. When my apartment was empty, only Rebecca came in with a white bag.

"Strip." She commanded. I was naked a minute later. From the bag, she took a white pair of Frederick's stockings. Then, a white lace garter belt, white panties, and bra in the same color. When I was wearing these, she took white six-inch platform pumps with open toes. Finally, a white dress appeared in front of me, and it was quickly on me.

"I'm looking like a bride!"

"Not yet. Let's attach the veil."

"The veil?!"

"Yes. This is my and Craig's fetish. I know this sounds extremely crazy, but we want to make you look like this, as a fresh start to your new life."

"Yeah, this is crazy! But it's exciting too!"

"I'm happy that you like your bridal look. But a bride will become a wife. And you know what freshly baked wife have to do?"

"Consume the marriage?"

"Exactly. I think you are well prepared for that. Are you nervous?"

"As hell!"

"Don't be. You were born to live a life like this. Besides, Craig is a passionate lover type. You'll see. Now let's go downstairs to a car."

So we did. I closed my empty apartment and dressed in white lingerie, dress, platform heels, and veil I followed Rebecca. Almost a year ago I wouldn't even think about going out, especially dressed like this, but now my mind was occupied by something else.

When we reached the car, Craig was already standing next to it, he grabbed my hand and kissed it. Next, he opened a door and invited me inside. I really felt like a lady. Then he did the same with Rebecca, which sat next to me, in the backseat. Finally, we drove off.

The trip to their house was an hour-long because they lived on the outskirts of town. Through the tinted windows, I could see that the road is between two beautiful lakes, and at each end of both lakes, I could see the belt of green in the form of a small forest. In the middle of that - relatively small, two-story house.

"Finally we are here," Rebecca whispered.

Craig parked the car in front of the house. From the distance, the building itself looked smaller, but being close to it, it's much bigger. Big wooden door, full-scale windows from ceiling to the floor on one side, and a smaller window on the other. This house was like a classic old house, but with a high dose of a modern look, and it was clear it was expensive. Looking at the house, I lost track of time, and I felt Rebecca's hand on my shoulder, inviting me inside.

The inside was even better than the outside. In the corridor, a marble floor with a big closet on the right side of the door, probably for jackets and furs. A few steps to the left was a big ass kitchen, with the island in the middle. On the opposite side of the corridor is a big bathroom, with a shower, bathtub, toilet, and a bidet. It was very, very nicely made in shades of purples and whites, looking like a five-star hotel bathroom. Finally, we went to the saloon.

The wooden floor was all over it, and on the one end, there was a big fireplace with two leather chairs and an oak table between them. Few books were laying on it, but I didn't catch the titles. On the one wall next to the fireplace were multiple shelves with tons of books. Then, they showed me the opposite side of the room. As I mentioned, there was a full-scale corner window, and from the inside, it was able to look at the lakes. The view was magnificent, as shadows from trees and the sunlight were reflecting on the water surface. From this point of view, a small pier on one of the lakes was visible. The rest of the salon was made to the sitting room, with enormously big brown leather sofa and chair in the same type and color next to it. In front of the sofa was standing low coffee table, and on the wall - at least seventy inch TV screen. Everything looked expensive and amazing.

I was told to wait here, as they went upstairs to take my baggage to my new room to return a minute later. Rebecca held a dark red pillow, which she placed on the floor. Craig approached me, moved my hair behind the ear, and slowly started to kiss me on my lips. I thought this is going to be disgusting because I never felt any attraction to men at all, but he, kissing me, exploring my mouth with his tongue, made my nipples hard, as they started to rub against his chest. A moment later, his both hands went to my shoulders, and very lightly he gave me a signal to kneel on the pillow.

He slowly unbuckled his belt as I was kneeling in front of him, and then he said:

"Pull the zipper down, and reach inside." I heard and followed it without hesitation.

12