Rebecca's Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Craig tensed in one moment and grunted: "Here it comes!" and just in two spurts he filled my mouth. I tried to swallow it, but I only managed to do that with half of it. He pulled out, and the rest of the sperm just flowed out on my chin and thighs, but he was still cumming. One... two... three fat strains landed on my face, one of them completely covering my right eye. With only my left eye opened, I started sucking the rest of the sperm out of Craig's cock.

The taste was more intensive than my own cum, but in this case, intensive means better, much better. Fat, so sticky and pure white. I wanted to swallow every drop of it. When I finished sucking the rest of it, Craig used his finger to unglue my right eye and gave me the finger to lick. It was incredibly erotic and hot, and I loved myself doing that, and being in this position. He pulled on the pants and helped me stand up.

"Let's go home beautiful." He said. With my face still covered in a real man's sperm, I followed him back home.

The wind dried my wet hair, but it also dried massive spurts of semen on my face. With every step toward the house, I felt more and more like a slut, but I was extremely aroused by the whole situation. When we finally crossed the doorstep, I understood that this short period of time was enough for Craig to renew his vital forces, as he placed my hand on his crotch. I couldn't believe that his massive shaft was hard again!

When I masturbated, I needed at least a few hours to let my dick rest enough, to be ready for some more stroking action. That was a long time ago. Chastity successfully taught me off that bad habit. Craig noticed my consternation and asked about it. I had nothing to hide, so I honestly told him about my feelings.

"Do you want to go back to that time?"

"No, I don't think so." I replied.

"Good. Because you look absolutely perfect when you hold my dick between your lips." I smiled at him when he said that, and a second later I was already down on my knees, unbuckling his pants.

"Diana, remember that I don't force you to do that. You are free to say 'no' any time."

"You are not forcing me to do anything Craig. I want to suck your cock."

"I love to hear that sweetie."

And after a moment I was hosting his massive cock in my mouth again. This time I wasn't playing around - It was a pure, sloppy blowjob. My head was bobbing up and down, my throat was swallowing every drop of precum that flew out of this cum cannon. And this time it wasn't short as before. I was sucking his dick for good twenty minutes, occasionally making eye contact with Craig. Partially I felt the shame. The part of me was screaming 'I am the boy! What the fuck am I doing! It's degrading and humiliating!'. And when I had these thoughts, Craig noticed that I am on autopilot, just sucking his dick. He gently stopped me and said:

"You are not doing anything wrong. You are beautiful and you are perfect. Don't be ashamed of who you are. Let me help you understand that. Put my penis in your mouth." I did as he instructed. "Do you feel happy?" I nodded. "Do you like it?" I nodded once again. "Then you are completely fine. If you want a life like this, don't be afraid to fully embrace your feminine side and enjoy it!"

His words strongly built me up. I took him out of my mouth, looked deep into his eyes and I said:

"I never had so much understanding. From both of you. Thank you."

"You don't have to thank for this honey." Craig responded.

"But I want to." And I slid his cock down my throat, as much as I could. Then I started bobbing and sucking as hard as I could, caressing his hairless scrotum with my painted nails. With this type of pleasure, Craig couldn't hold it longer. He emptied a fresh load right in my mouth, and because he was cumming slower now, I was able to swallow all of it, although the amount of semen was slightly smaller this time. Nevertheless, I enjoyed Craig's second orgasm induced by me, thoroughly cleaning his penis of every drop of sperm. Did I say already that I fell in love with the taste, texture, and amount of Craig's cum?

"You are perfect Diana."

"Thanks. You are not so bad either."

"Not so bad? Haha! I would tell you about it next time when you will wrap your lips down there again!"

I laughed. "That was incredible and I loved every second of it. I will excuse myself now, I have to take a shower."

"Yep, please, don't let me stop you."

"Oh, you have the right tool to do that..." I flirted and went straight to the bathroom upstairs.

It felt a strange feeling to wash the cum out of my hair, but it instantly reminded me of my slutty behavior. I felt the tinkling down on my clit, as it was fully erect. Although I knew masturbating like a boy is not something good for me. I knew that it will break my feminine side. So I opened the shower door, to notice a chrome-pink device on the shelf. After a few minutes of struggle, my clit was locked again. And I felt relieved and natural at the same time. Like part of me was came back to my life. Finally, I dried myself and went to my room to dress up. It was already past five, so I decided to put on something normal, like sweat pants and a hoodie, but when I entered my room, clothes were already prepared for me. Black pair of Fredericks stockings with the seam on the back, matching black garter belt with lace trims, bra, and panties from the same set. To complete my look, semi-transparent, lace peignoir and six-inch black leather platform pumps. On my dresser, I noticed a note and deep red lipstick on it in the exact color as the soles of my shoes.

"I have a nice, big cock for you too. And I want your red lips making an 'O' when you will ride me. R."

I didn't hesitate for even a second. With my deep red lips, I entered Rebecca's bedroom. She was sitting down on the bed, but as soon as she saw me, she laid down and started stroking the massive, skin-like strapon she was wearing. With a small gesture, she invited me to her bed. I walked over and quickly straddled her hips, feeling the stiff silicone shaft tickling me just above the waistband of my panties.

Our red, pouty lips met immediately, and we started kissing each other in a very intensive way. Our lust could be heard in the whole house, but it didn't matter to us. I couldn't wait any longer, so I whispered to Rebecca: "I want to feel your cock" - she only smiled widely, and grabbed a bottle of lube as I took off the panties. Soon, my smooth ass was lubed, and the head of an eight-inch fat dildo was at the entrance. I started slowly lowering myself on it, forming my mouth in the shape of the letter 'O'.

"That was the expression I wanted to see." Rebecca stated.

"And that was the cock I wanted to ride tonight." I responded.

"So ride it... Slut!"

That was like a trigger for me. I grabbed Rebecca's breasts, and in a cowgirl position, I slowly bounced up and down on her shaft. It became clear to me, that the other end of the strapon sits deep in her vagina, as she started moaning with every bob of my hungry ass, so I sped up my bobbing, giving Rebecca a pretty good climax. Even though, I didn't stop myself as I continued riding, completely exhausting Rebecca with a long-lasting orgasm and finally cumming by myself. With strong spasms, my body collapsed next to Rebecca and felt for a little nap after our evening exercise. When we woke up, Rebecca pointed at her belly, showing a massive amount of my cum. She took a little on the finger and licked it clean, quietly moaning like she was enjoying some tasty meal. One, two, and more scoops. Rebecca enjoyed the taste of every drop, but I was hungry for it too, even after swallowing Craig's enormous load earlier. With kissing her boobs, I moved down and down, licking her belly with my tongue and stroking her strapon with my hand. Minutes later, she was clean, and my makeup, well - my lipstick was totally ruined.

"Now you look like a cheap hooker!" Rebecca said.

I laughed. "I don't know if this is a compliment or insult."

"It's not an insult for sure! Do you know that meme? 'Treat her like a queen during the day and as a whore during the night'?"

"It does ring a bell, but maybe I saw it in a different version."

"Anyway, in the bedroom, I want you to be my whore Diana."

"And in the bedroom, I will act like it!"

Rebecca laughed. "That's good to hear darling. Now, what about chastity? I told you that you don't need to wear it anymore."

"I know, but during the shower, I started to get hard, and you know... I didn't want to go through that path. Besides - it feels like a part of me. Almost a year wearing it made it a part of me."

"I see and understand completely. This is your choice, Diana. So... Chastity, giving the sloppy blowjob to Craig..."

"He told you?"

"Of course he did. He is my husband. Did you enjoy it? From what he said it seems that you loved it."

I blushed. "I loved it. The taste, the feeling of the skin, its softness and hardness at the same time, the moment of his orgasm and filling up my mouth... It's hard to describe."

"I knew you were the right person when I saw you for the very first time. I knew that you will love to wear panties and you will love to suck cock. Embracing your feminine side, you evolved from pathetic boy to cock-craving bombshell."

"That sounds incredibly slutty and offensive, but I know what you mean. And yes, I am so glad that I chose this way."

"I am glad too. Maybe quick shower now?"

And we went under the shower. We helped each other with undressing, from strapon, garter belts, and other clothes. After a quick shower, we went to bed and fell asleep immediately.

12