Rebecca's Cruel Awakening

Story Info
Rebecca is turned into an anal whore as punishment.
3.4k words
4.11
68.8k
79
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author disclaimer: All of the following events are a description of a fantasy, the characters simply represent discussion between informed, consenting adults. I do not in any way condone violence or manipulation in practice.

"The next time you decide to disrespect me, you won't be so lucky."

The Professor's threatening words from yesterday echoed in Rebecca's ear as she sat at her desk, waiting as the other students filed past her and out of the classroom. She'd tried her hardest, but couldn't keep her mind from wandering. Some of the other girls glanced at her in pity, but most hurried past, glad they weren't in her place today.

As the classroom door slammed shut for the final time, the Professor locked it firmly, and then strode to where Rebecca sat waiting anxiously. He glared down at her, then barked, "Stand up and walk into my office. Now."

She stood on shaky legs, and quickly stepped through the aisles of chairs to his office, through a side door out of the classroom. It was dark, but he hadn't given her permission to turn on the light, so she stood trembling in the black space. She gasped as he suddenly grabbed her hair, shoved her forward into a chair, and tied her down into it faster than she could react.

While she began to struggle against the restraints, still in shock, the Professor flipped on the light switch. After a moment of her eyes adjusting, Rebecca took in the scene, and her eyes filled with tears. She had heard about the Professor's Punishment Room, but had hoped she would never have to see it. She had tried so hard to pay attention and be good and not break a single rule, but apparently, it hadn't done her any good.

Now, she was strapped to a chair with an open seat, her knees restrained in stirrups and pressed back towards her chest, leaving her underwear exposed. Her arms were also tied back, and a strap across her midsection prevented her from even shifting in the chair.

"Rebecca. Have I told you how tired I am of you little private school bitches thinking you're too good for anyone?" His voice was quiet and kind, but Rebecca heard an undercurrent of cold malice that made her shiver.

"Please, I'm sorry, I'll try hard-" she broke off in a gasp as he cracked his knuckles across her face.

"Shut UP!" He snarled in her ear, tangling one hand in her hair. The other shoved inside her panties, roughly spreading open her pussy and jamming two fingers inside. The terrified girl started sobbing, both at the pain of the rough intrusion and the humiliation of being molested while spread so openly to her teacher's eyes. "Oh, please, as if you don't love it. All you slutty little cunts love getting fucked open every chance you get."

The poor girl was openly crying, and gasped out between the Professor's thrusts, "I don't! I don't, I've never had sex, please stop it hurts!"

The man paused, fingers still buried in her pussy, and looked down at the sobbing schoolgirl. "Interesting...you do feel tighter than the other cunts I get in here. And you are...new." He wiggled his fingers, taking his time to notice the barrier just beyond his fingertips. "I'm glad you told me, young lady," he said, pulling out, "we have a policy here of letting the head teachers break in all new students. As the head of your department, I look forward to ruining your young cunt."

He stepped back, suddenly, and pulled her skirt up so it was bunched around her waist. Taking a knife out of his pocket, he cut the waistband of her underwear, making her cry harder. She pulled against the restraints, trying to close her legs or cover her violated pussy, but couldn't. She watched the Professor bend down out of her sight, and when he straightened, he held a small remote control in his hand. "But until then, Princess," he smirked, "I'll break in that sweet ass of yours."

Rebecca sobbed in horror and pulled at the restraints as hard as she could as she watched him press the button and heard a mechanical noise beneath her. She felt something rubbery and cold press against her bare asshole, and openly started begging. "Please, please Jesus no, I can't I can't do that you can't do this to me-"

The Professor pressed another button, and the pressure stopped. "Young lady, you'll realize I can do whatever I like. So can any other staff member in this school. Until you learn that, reeducation is going to be a very painful experience for you." With that, he turned the switch back on, and a thick dildo began to push its way into Rebecca's virgin ass.

"I could fuck your asshole open on my own cock, of course, but I want you to be fully aware of how little control you have here," the Professor laid out, his voice clear and strong over Rebecca's tortured cries. "You are," he paused to hear her scream as the head of the dildo popped into her asshole, "beneath me. You are worthless. You are my toy slut, and if I want to wreck your shitter on a piece of plastic, I will." He pressed another button, and 9 inches of thick silicon began to grind slowly but surely into Rebecca's ass. She was screaming and sobbing as she felt her tiny asshole spread open for what felt like a soda-can thick rubber cock, and tears flowed down her face as she shook with agony and humiliation. She would do anything to make it stop, and she told him so.

"Anything?" The Professor purred, taking his fingers and spreading her pussy lips open as far as he could. "Would you beg me to fuck this slutty pussy with whatever I chose to put inside you?" She clenched her teeth, and shook her head. He sighed. "A pity. Some lessons have to be learned the hard way, I suppose." He turned up a dial on the remote, and the speed and force of the dildo in Rebecca's ass increased. She devolved into a mess of ugly sobs as she felt her asshole give way to the intruder, and let herself be fucked open in front of her teacher. However, as he continued increasing the force, she began screaming anew, her eyes wide with pain and terror as her body shook with the force of her anal rape. The cock below her drove into her bowels with a mechanical rage, shoving itself into her guts dry and splitting her tiny asshole open so wide she thought she was dying. Finally, after several minutes of helpless sobbing and screaming as her shitter was reamed on 9 inches of silicone cock, she broke. "Please make it stop, I'll do it, I'll do anything just make it stop and I'll beg you to have sex with me."

The Professor sneered at her, refusing to ease her pain. "Do better than that." He shoved one finger inside her pussy, making her cry out with the sensation of being raped in the ass and fingered in her cunt. "Beg me to bring the other teachers in and run a train on you all night. Beg me to keep you as my little anal whore and never touch your pussy."

She shut her eyes tight, and gasped out in choking sobs, "please Sir let your friends wreck my pussy, yse me however you want, do whatever you want to me just take this cock out of my ass!"

He laughed, and pressed a button. She sighed in relief as the dildo withdrew from her asshole, wincing as it popped free. With the same smirk on his face as when he raped her ass, the Professor picked up his office phone, and made a call. "I have a new girl in my office," she heard him say, and then he hung up the phone.

A moment later, she saw Jack, the Professor's TA, open the door. His eyes widened as he recognized her, and then he shook his head in disgust, seeing her ruined asshole poised above the dildo. "To think I was going to ask you out," he sneered, and her face burned with shame.

"Thank you for coming by," the Professor nodded to his assistant, and Jack tipped his fingers against his temple in salute. "Care to help me break in a new pony?" Jack nodded, shrugging as he took his position behind Rebecca. She twisted her head wildly, trying to keep him in her sights, but the chair prevent her from seeing him slick his cock up behind her.

"I should have known you were such a filthy fucking whore," Jack growled in her ear behind her, as he lined his cock up with her ass. Her eyes widened, and she began to beg, "please, Jack, no, not again!" He huffed out a laugh behind her, "again? How many guys have you had in your ass, bitch?" She couldn't answer, as he forced his cock back into her ruined puffy asshole and she opened her mouth to scream. She was cut off as the Professor placed his cock head on her tongue, his steely eyes daring her to protest.

"She's had most of the football team so far, I'd guess," her teacher said, his voice dripping with hatred as he fed his cock down her throat. She gagged, trying to yell out that it was all lies and he knew it, but he stuffed her mouth full of cock before she could. "Anal only. Was saving her pussy for marriage, apparently." Both men laughed, and her Professor reached down and spread her pussy lips open again. "Get this cock good and wet, cunt, it'll be the only lube you get."

Tears streaming down her face, she nodded and tried to gulp his cock down, ashamed of participating in her own rape but terrified of being fucked dry again. Jack's thick rod reaming her asshole had her sick to her stomach, and she hoped the Professor would go easy on her pussy. She was wrong, as he lined it up and rubbed the head against her slit. He used his thumbs to pry her pussy open, and then worked his cock in inch by inch, sawing in and out until he bottomed out at 8 inches in her. The base of his cock was still outside her pussy, but her cervix refused to let him go any further. He growled in frustration and pounded into her a few times, making her whine and cry with Jack still splitting her asshole open behind her. When the Professor realized he wasn't getting in any further, he grasped both of her tits in his palms and began to roll her nipples between his fingers.

She whimpered and jerked under his hands, overstimulated from the pain in her ass and pussy, and he chuckled.

"If you'd been paying attention in class, whore," he punctuated with a bump of his hips, grinding his cock head into her cervix and making her gag with the fullness, "you'd know that when sluts get wet, their cervixes relax and retreat further up the vaginal canal, making more room for deep penetration. In other words, you have to come all over my cock before I can get all ten inches in you." He released her nipples and spread her pussy lips with his fingers again, forcing her to look at her tight cunt stretched around his thick shaft.

She processed his words slowly in between Jack's thrusts into her ruined asshole. Retreat. That's all her body wanted to do right now, retreat into herself and hide away, but instead she was in a humiliating position with her pussy and asshole spread for both her rapists to see as they violated her. There was no part of her that could hide, nothing she could do without them noticing. The thought of clenching around the Professor's cock and her own come dripping down it while Jack raped her ass made her cheeks flush, and her body shake with dread. He wouldn't be able to do that, would he? He couldn't make her come from being raped. She was suddenly very aware of his fingers rubbing her clit in time with Jack's thrusts, of how the burning drag of being anally raped was making her pussy clench against the Professor's cock for relief. As the Professor pulled a nipple into his mouth and sucked, the knowledge that no one was coming to save her, that everyone in the school knew she was in here being used as a fuckdoll and wouldn't do anything to help her, came crashing down around her. She hung her head and cried hopelessly as the two men fucked her holes, feeling her pussy squeeze in response to the stimulation against her will. They were taking both of her virginities at once, and forcing her to like it as an added insult.

"You know what I like most about ass raping little sluts like you?" Jack whispered in her ear, cutting through her helpless cries. He reached around her and grabbed her tits, pinching the nipples and holding them out for the Professor to lick. "Your assholes might try to force me out, but most of you have already taken so much cock you're practically worthless. When you finally come from this, though, it makes your ruined fucked-out holes clench around my cock and get tighter. It makes it more painful for you, of course," he paused to grind his dick deep in her guts, making her sob harder, "but it's so much better for me."

The thought of being worthless made her guts twist with desperation and anxiety along with cock, afraid of being tossed out like trash. Before she could stop herself, she heard herself saying, "Please don't throw me away, I promise I'm not worthless, I can be good for something!"

The two men chuckled, sharing a grin over her downcast head as she begged not to be abandoned. "Well, sweetheart," the Professor drawled, "unfortunately, you're not smart enough to pay attention in class, let alone be useful as anything more than a cum dump." She wanted to protest, to say that it was just a one time mistake, but was it? She remembered how hard it was to focus all the time, all the times her silly little brain wandered away. Maybe he was right. Sensing her submission, he added, "Besides, after a few more months of this, your holes will be so sloppy and used that we'll have to both fuck your ass at the same time just to feel anything." She broke down crying anew at the prospect of being double anally fucked as punishment for being ruined. He swept his thumb under her eyes to catch her tears, and said softly, "but you can be a good little whore for us now, right? You can be worth something by servicing us. You know, Jack," he raised his head, addressing the other man, "I think our girl here likes the way we talk to her. I think she likes being called out for what she really is, a whore stretched open on both our cocks. She got herself here, she's all drippy wet for us, I think this was what she wanted from the very beginning."

"Is that true, cunt?" Jack growled in her ear, picking up the pace of his punishing thrusts into her ass. She shook her head, but the look in her eyes held doubt. She was breaking, he knew that look. "Are you gonna be a good little bitch and come all over our cocks?" She bit her lip, stifling a whimper as the Professor stuffed another inch of his cock into her pussy. She was loosening up for him. "Look at you, you fucking whore. You want him to fuck you so bad. You want that last inch in your pussy, whore?" She hesitated, but he continued, "You want to make us both feel good, right?"

There it was. The tiny nod that told him she was finally accepting her fate. He switched to sharp, punching thrusts that sawed a full half of his cock in and out of her asshole each time, knowing from experience that soon she'd be coming whether she liked it or not. He knew how quickly the Professor could break a whore, and he wanted to pump his come into her ass just as she fell apart, so she'd feel that final deep painful thrust right as she felt the most pleasure.

"We're going to get you addicted to this," he grunted in her ear, shaking the chair with the force of her ass rape. "We're going to make you like the pain so much you won't be able to come without being fucked up the ass. We're going to have you begging to be filled up by whoever wants your holes. Pussy and ass out, tied to a bench in the hallway, there as a convenient fuck to anyone who comes across you. Let's hope they're generous and let you come to being raped, huh? Let's hope they're as nice as we are."

Finally, as she started to make those high-pitched noises that signaled she was close, the Professor shoved the last torturous inch of his cock into her tight pussy. She let out a little scream, spasming around his shaft, and he began to fuck her with short, fast thrusts that barely pulled any of his cock out of her at all, keeping her stuffed with all ten inches with no relief. His fingers rubbed and pulled at her clit, while his tongue and teeth worked her nipples until she was a shaking mess. All it took was for Jack to mutter, "that's it you fucking bitch, take this cock," before she was crying out, screaming, hands clenching in her restraints as she came hard.

Jack wasn't going to let her have that, though.

Just as her orgasm started, he reached down, spread her ass with both hands, and slammed his cock home. Her breath caught in her throat, her eyes flew open wide, and what started as a scream of pleasure turned into an agonized shriek as her ass was fucked deeper than it had ever been since it was first opened up on that dildo a scant two hours ago. Her stomach caved and she made a strangled noise in her throat as Jack filled her ass with cum, pumping her full until she felt she was bursting. All at once, he dragged his cock out of her burning anal tract, leaving her gaping asshole twitching while all his come spilled out on the floor. He sneered at her with disgust and disappointment as she sobbed, saying, "See? What did I tell you? You're just a ruined whore." He turned and left, closing the door behind him and leaving her with the Professor, still lodged in her pussy.

"He's right, you little bitch," the Professor grunted breathlessly, flicking her clit while he fucked his cock into her. He was close, and she let her head fall back, gasping with the shock of her stolen orgasm. "You don't deserve to come. You'll have to really prove that you're worth keeping, but at least you got a little taste, yeah? Don't worry, you'll get to feel so much more when we break you in over the next few months. You'll be on your knees riding a dildo, covered in cum and begging us to rape your ass. Look at you, look how fast you came from both of us raping you. What would everyone think if they knew how drooly and desperate you get for cock?" Finally, the Professor ground his cock in deep and dumped his come in her fucked-out hole. He only pulled out when it started to spill out around his cock. Unbuckling the restraints, he barked at her, "Get up and get out. Don't bother getting dressed, just grab your things and close the door on your way out."

Still blinking with disoriented confusion, she stumbled out of the harness chair, wincing at the pain in her pussy and ass, and began to gather her clothes. Before he could hurt her anymore, she fled the office, staggering out of the classroom and down the hall towards her dorm. The surreal change after what had happened was so sudden that it had her wondering whether her abuse was just a scene from a nightmare.

Which was exactly what her abusers wanted.