All Comments on 'Rebecca's Cruel Awakening'

by Withorwithoutyou

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Part 2 please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Disgusting. There's a lot of potential in stories like these, but what's the point in causing unjuries? 9 inches without lube, well, he can call the emergency and have her stitched up after that. And ofc she'll have to shit through an artificial exit for the rest of her life. I didn't read it to the end obviously. Please ADD A DISCLAIMER warning readers that this story contains a ton of cruelty, torture and permanent physical damage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Jesus that was hot.

SubmissiveCelesteSubmissiveCelestealmost 2 years ago

I am glad the assholes did not use condoms so when they run the rape kit in the emergency room it confirms their identities. I am so glad that since they obviously hate women they will spend the rest of their lives in prison with other women haters. It is great that they love rape and anal so much because that is what is going to be happening to them nightly.

GoddessViolet86GoddessViolet86almost 2 years ago

To the author:

I hope there's a part 2.

To the haters:

You idiots do realize that this is non-consent correct; that is the topic of these stories. That might be dubious consent, that might be rape, that might be coercion, there is any number of things that fall under reluctance and non-consent if you don't like the story go find a different one. šŸ™„

merrySMmerrySMalmost 2 years ago

The only genre I read is non con. But this had too much gratuitous cruelty for my tastes, hot, but could have been hotter.

Also I understand about suspension of disbelief, but you cannot ram 9 inches of cock into an anus. Most virgins do not know how to come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was obviously made for the men. Pity. It had so much potential.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh that felt so good to think about. Damn Iā€™m such a slut.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

"barriers" are near the outside of a vagina. You can't stuff fingers inside and then be like "Oh, there's a barrier in the way!" after looking. *eye roll*

andy1pandyandy1pandy2 months ago

Terrific! Would love a continuation...

QuarterWater25QuarterWater25about 1 month ago

injuries need a separate tag. one star. wtf even is this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous