All Comments on 'Rebecca's Tits'

by cloacas

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I have to congratulate you

Your story is good as is your writing ability. Looking over your story twice, I think I've discovered your ability. You have a scary ability to analogize the male psyche and to put the description into words. Frankly, you scare me, because I see me as a young man with the same doubts, the same desires, and the same in-ability to express my needs, wants, and desires to the then current light of my life.

RedHairedandFriendlyRedHairedandFriendlyalmost 19 years ago
HOLY COW!!!

THAT'S ALOT OF SEX!!!! I'll let you in on a secret.... women... aren't always about the romance either, we like a good fast, let's cut the BS and get to it time also. I like the story, now I have to visit my bathroom and not come out for a long time! *blushes*

Forsaken OneForsaken Onealmost 19 years ago
oh hell

I agreee with the first guy... damn...

A few paragraph in here made me think it could be aboutme...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
That was drivel

Drivel, I say.

Just@FanJust@Fanalmost 19 years ago
Bravo!

Excellent story, I am very impressed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I was mixed on the story

I like your writting but in this case I was mixed. To me it seemed he talked about old vs. new too much. Also the characters and the sex did not feal real to me. I still look for more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Interesting

I liked what you had to say more than how you said it. This story had a very 'stream of conciousness' feel to it. So on the one hand it was an interesting peek into the protagonist's head, but on the other hand the actual plot was a bit hard to follow. This is one of those stories I'm just not sure how to rate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
hey

probably some of the best drivel I have ever read.

Ax ell o

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
what a good writer and deep too

your stories are one of a kind,don't change keep the good work up.

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 18 years ago
Go get published !

I will buy your stories (and ask you to sign it). No kidding. You wrote an amazing high quality piece of erotic literature! Apropos this - streaming - observing - associating - analyzing in detail kind of narrative, I was pleasantly reminded of parts from classic modern writers, such as Virginia Wolf; James Joyce and Marcel frost.

The plot and the sex and the thoughts are in the mind (the biggest sex organ). From there they go to the sex scenes, than they are fed back to his mind - which all along does not idle. He observes, learns, and he continuously comments on the changes. And so this dizzying array of pure literary pleasure swirls on…

You do not need to conquer continents or as in a typical plot in the “Loving Wives” section - divorce three women and send seven men to the hospital (I love a good revenge story though), in order to create an ”active plot” - not with an observing sensitive and skillfully expressive mind as the main character, and the writer of this story have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent

Erotic. A good read. A nice ending.

playingcardcompany

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Hehehe

What a fantastic little story. Thank you author!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Too Much

Yapping going on. The title should be "Self-Centred Introspection" or "Wasting my Time Thinking About Nothing".

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Not Bad

a very worthy story. I hope to read new stories from you soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good Story

I enjoyed your stories, thanks for sharing.

PolyLvrPolyLvralmost 11 years ago
Beautiful

That's it. Beautiful.

Cloacas, this is the last story of yours for me to read and I'm sad. A couple here kinda unfinished. I wish you'd come back.

owengreybeardowengreybeardover 10 years ago
Well Done.

What a joy to read. Thanks

MisterBillBillyMisterBillBillyover 9 years ago
What ever your smoking....

I want some, lol.

bill................5s

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Classy and sensual..

A delight to read. An absolutely soul nourishing sojourn. Love your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Haha!

Now that was funny!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Excellent Story 😊

The only people who would hate this story are the feminazises and girly boys like fanfare. Keep writing.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 6 years ago
So good

What a great read so different from the norm on here, still plenty of sex well described and people who could be real.

Great

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A nicely written fraud

I wonder if this author isn't Neil Strauss or someone who read his book, The Game. This story, while well written, seems to be lifted right out of that book.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Too convuluted

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

excellent, great descriptive thoughts, dialogue and Rebecca's ultimate fantasy.

brian_scoobybrian_scooby4 months ago

This was a great story! A very enjoyable read! Thank-you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous