All Comments on 'Rebel Arms'

by Northstar4695

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So what happens next? You must continue this saga.

HeelGuy9800HeelGuy9800almost 3 years ago

Great story and a great reminder of how this country started. Thanks for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

rebels and redcoats? Did you get two wars, nearly a century apart, confused?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Get story about the revolution! I loved Thomas and Anne together! I thought the young Thomas might ave a spray of sexy chest hair for his manly chest, and that Anne would have seen that, and even his pubes around his cock. Maybe you can write another chapter, and include children? A very sexy story! Keep writing, please!

jaykaythreejaykaythreealmost 3 years ago

'Rebel' is not exclusive to the Civil War. I'm sure that, had we been alive to be flies on colonial walls, we would have heard them called Rebels, whom we* now call Patriots.

* = those of us Stateside, anyway.

But yeah, five stars for grabbing and holding our attention, putting us there as it happened.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

No confusion. In this context, the rebels are the American colonists that have declared independence from the British. Thanks

Stormwolffe69Stormwolffe69almost 3 years ago

Great story, it needs a part 2. As for the previous comment, to the British the Americans were rebels or traitors.

KinPAKinPAalmost 3 years ago

This was very good and begs for a follow up chapter to finish Thomas and Anne’s story.

ThefirefliesThefirefliesalmost 3 years ago

Nice little historical fiction. I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. Please go on with it. You've grabbed our attention with it, but it definitely leaves us wanting more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing story. I wish for once, the rebel would switch and join the British side though! Thomas could get promoted by Sir Henry Clinton and after the war he and Anne settle in Canada or return to England. For the good of the Empire, by jove!

sirwoodcuttersirwoodcutter9 months ago

Nice story. Obviously i am late to reading this tale.

The war for independence was a civil war, the oft told story of a lad running into the room shouting the British are coming was fabricated, the boy and all the colonists were at that time British, he would have shouted the regulars are coming. The colonists didn't even win a war, the British who were busy fighting elsewhere just didn't have the heart or political will to keep fighting the British colonists. The brits were busy running the world and fighting the French. In essence the war for independence was won because Parliament couldn't be bothered.. At that time the British army and navy could have literally wiped all the colonists who were rebellious if they had gone full power, but the British army was not given the resources by Parliament because of the lack of interest in continuing with the naughty colonists. Fascinating period.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNorthstar4695@Northstar4695
The North Star is a guide to explorers, sailors, soldiers, wanderers, travelers, and all lovers of the outdoors. If it guided you to my stories, I suppose you might be one of these.

SIMILAR Stories