All Comments on 'Rebirth Ch. 02'

by Naughtily_Written

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Wow. Awesome

Zodia195Zodia195over 11 years ago
Thanks

I am happy you describe them better. All I can say HOT!!!! I would want a man like Aiden any ol day! hehe.

willieonewillieoneover 11 years ago
Mmm

While I am enjoying most of the story the constant description of how aroused she is and the constant running away instead of telling him why she is such a wreck is wearing thin quickly! I hope the next installment he will finally tell her she is his mate!

BTW when she first brings him to the cabin and runs to her bedroom to get herself of was just weired!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
: )

very cool

Gamergirl10Gamergirl10over 11 years ago
Again--

I said it last time, and I'll say it again--really great use of descriptors and explanation of how Aiden and Mac view each other. You're doing a great job there, for sure.

I think I will say that the sexual tension is almost killing me! I understand Mac has back issues but I would love to see Aiden help her get over them, slowly but surely, one step at a time.

I do hope you continue with the swift updates, it's helping keep this story in the front of my mind as to what I look for when I browse the new updates page.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 11 years ago
I'm liking this.

They both need a rebirth. I'm a little surprised that she has been so accepting of his background. If someone tells you they're a mythological creature, you don't just say okay. You might come to accept it, but immediate acceptance is hard for me to believe. However, they are sweet together and I like how their relationship is developing.

Looking forward to more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous