Rebirth of the Beyonders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Silenteye
Silenteye
122 Followers

"As always you hit the mark." Liara said.

"I'll be hitting more than that," Shepard said and she leaned back slightly so her cock lifted Liara slightly. Liara squeaked and looked at the cock now lifting her, and she looked at Shepard. Shepard grasped Liara's butt and then lifted her bodily, and she carried Liara into the bedroom, she then lowered Liara gently onto the bed and her cock Liara scooted back and she looked at the large organ that pulsed slightly. Liara glowed with biotic energy, and Shepard felt her body get pushed forward, and she looked to see Liara holding up her feet spreading her legs to receive her prize. Shepard felt Liara's lips part to try to allow the huge head in but Liara gave a grunt Shepard saw the strain in her face, and she grabbed Liara's legs.

"Hey I don't want to hurt you." Shepard said, the push on her body stopped and Liara lowered her legs panting slightly. "Aww, you don't have to try to do the impossible." Shepard said she closed her eyes, and her dick glowed and shrank her balls, however, didn't. Liara raised an eyebrow but didn't say anything as Shepard once again attempted penetration. Liara felt the push, however; it was soon pushed away as Shepards cock sank into her wet folds and into her body. Liara moaned as Shepard pushed until the two were waist to waist. Liara shuddered as she felt Shepards enlarged breasts against her own.

Liara reached forward and embraced Shepard gently Shepard didn't move for two reasons. First the sensation of Liara's insides was incredible to feel hot, wet, and squeezing flesh surrounding her cock was beyond anything she could've conceived. Second was because she wanted to make sure Liara was comfortable before she went wild for Shepard was holding a primal instinct. An instinct that told her to fuck, and to sow her seed in her prize, Shepard pulled back slightly to look into Liara's eyes. Liara looked at her, she then closed her eyes. She opened them revealing the pure black orbs and Shepard knew what was going to happen.

Liara had initiated the mind meld, a technique reclusive to the Asari (Though possibly the Protheans as well) when this happened the two would share thoughts, sensations, and memories. Shepard felt a comforting feeling on her mind, and she knew it was time. She started slow, and she shuddered at the dual sensation of penetrating and being penetrated as she moved her hips her cock sliding in and out slowly. However, her body wrestled with her mind as it began to thrust harder and faster, Shepard and Liara both understanding the sensations being so vast and addictive that they both craved more. Shepard even pushed down and, the two kissed both of them hot, lusting, and longing they grew frantic Shepard now pounding heavily into Liara her body glowing with green light. As it did the green circuits under Liara's skin, began to pulse and glow and instead of glowing then fading they became brighter with each pulse. Liara in a lusty haze had one thought, 'More, more, more... bigger!' Unknown to both Liara's breasts began to swell becoming bigger and bigger. Eventually her breasts began mash against Shepards.

The two enlarged breasts now mashed together adding to their pleasure and both tightened their grips their fingers digging into each other's backs, and both giving cries of pleasure as both exploded. Shepard from both ends her cock spewing out large quantities of cum into Liara's insides and Liara's juices spewing out but being pushed back in by the torrent of cum. Both of their minds tied together both felt the same pleasure Liara's belly swelled larger and larger as well as her breasts. Then Shepard gave a groan as her flow of cum stopped. She weakly pulled herself off and laid on her back on the bed. She looked at Liara, she saw the belly and gave a slight smile then as she turned her gaze she saw Liara's large blue breasts. "What happened?" Shepard asked pushing herself up Liara looked at Shepard then her breasts.

"Oh my," Liara sat up as best she could, to look at her breasts she noticed there were more circuit lines on them, and they were larger. "My breasts... they... is this because of you?" Liara asked.

"Me?" Shepard asked.

"Well... I guess whatever power you have to change yourself can also change me..." Liara said.

"Huh..." Shepard said simply.

"How did you discover this power anyways?" Liara asked.

"By accident really, all I knew was how to go forward in space and that was it. I tried to do other stuff, but all I did was turn into... I guess energy. Then I thought of you and Samara and then these two popped up!" Shepard said then she realized what she said and looked away.

"Do you love her?" Liara asked she touched Shepard's cheek gently and made Shepard looked at her.

"Yeah... I..." Liara put a finger to Shepard's lips and smiled.

"I don't mind... but... promise me you'll love me as much as you love her." Liara said.

"You don't even need to ask." Shepard said, and she kissed Liara. "So let's try to figure out how my new powers work!" Shepard said.

"Well before that can we get rid of this? While it's a nice simulation I'd rather have it empty for, when I do get pregnant." Liara said blushing.

"Mmm..." Shepard pouted, "Ok, I'll just fill you back up next time!" Shepard said, and she slid off the bed, and when Liara did as well Shepard grabbed Liara and took her to the bathroom to try and 'drain' Liara.

-Samara's Quarters, 2 hours after she left-

Samara stood in her bathroom having just finished showering she looked at her nude body. She could not deny her beauty though she was more... streamlined than other Matriarchs due to being a Justicar. She looked at her breasts where there were the same pieces as the head piece she had shaped in a circle that branched off in a type of cut off 'c'. She ran a hand from her lower to her breasts, and she felt the tingling sense of arousal.

Samara gave a shuddering exhale; it was Shepard that made her feel that way. A feeling she thought she had lost in the endlessness of time when her first lover had died. Samara could not deny the fact that Shepard was attractive not just physically but emotionally and spiritually too. Shepard heedlessly threw herself in danger and helped her comrades without faltering. She had even helped her with her sinful deed and had offered kindness. A kindness that she had turned down, and then there was the talk for the final mission in which Shepard had pushed, and Samara had rejected. It was true she had felt feelings that she hadn't felt in hundreds of years, but she also knew that Shepard already had a love in life.

Samara walked out of the shower grabbing a towel she began to dry herself off. As she did there was a beeping, someone was the door. "Yes who is it?" Samara asked.

"Good evening Samara may we come in?" Said the voice of Liara, Samara could assume that Shepard was with her.

"Yes you may," Samara said and she went to her room to put on some clothes. She found a simple red gown and slipped that on. She walked out to see Shepard and Liara both of them clothed also in gowns. She walked forward, and they looked at her. "I'm not as glamorous or as spacious as Liara's, but it's..." Samara said drifting off with the word her eyes roaming.

"You," Shepard said smiling slightly.

"I suppose that would be accurate yes." Samara said looking at Shepard and Liara. As she did her mind, took a mental photograph and observed it. From anyone's point of view, they were the ideal if strange couple. Liara the compassionate and loving wife who would be there for all time caring to her husband and children. Shepard the positive and stern (for lack of a better term) husband who would protect and treat all members of the family equally. Samara smiled slightly.

"Something I should be aware of?" Shepard asked.

"Forgive me I was just thinking of how well you two look." Samara said, Liara and Shepard smiled and bowed their heads.

"We appreciate that, but Shepard believes there is still one more person for this family." Liara said Samara's eyes widened slightly.

"While I appreciate the gesture it is one I will ha-" Samara started before Shepard held up a hand to cut her off.

"Samara, why do you do this to yourself?" Shepard asked.

"I do not understand." Samara said confused by the question.

"You push kindness and affection away as if it were an evil, do you believe that love is evil?" Shepard asked.

"No it's-" Samara started.

"Samara if I may, I do not mind if you love Shepard, in fact, I would encourage such feelings for Shepard is truly an amazing woman. We have... consummated our relationship twice already, and I regret none of it." Liara said. "If Shepard wishes you to be with her as well then I would suggest taking it." Liara said, Samara looked at the two feeling overpowered and unsure of what to do. Shepard walked up to Samara and hugged her gently Samara stayed stiff then she returned the gesture.

"Shepard... make love to me..." Samara whispered in Jane's ear Shepard responded with a gentle kiss on the cheek. Liara watched as the two kissed each other gently her face a light purple as she blushed then she grabbed the skirt of her dress as it began to tent outward. Samara who had her eyes closed opened them and saw Liara, and she broke the kiss. "Shepard?" She asked, Shepard turn to Liara and smiled.

"Oh yeah, I found out I can change Liara's body too, though it seems she has a limit to how big she can get." Shepard said.

"I... I see..." Samara said she looked at the large organ. "Is it possible to do that to me?" Samara asked.

"You know I don't really know... it kinda happened when me and Liara were trying to figure out my powers... I guess it has to do with my personal desires and what I want to see happen. We still haven't figured out how my new body works completely." Shepard said.

"C-Could you... try it on me?" Samara asked, Shepard turned to her surprised. "I... I wish to love you... and in order for me to do so I need to have the same advantages that Liara has, is that acceptable?" Samara asked.

"I don't see a problem with it. Liara you might want to take off your dress and the binding." Shepard said.

"Yes I should," Liara said and she removed her dress it was then that Samara saw that Liara had bandages wrapped around her chest. "I forgot to mention the commander gave me a lift. For some reason that had no limit but I prefer this size for the moment," Liara explained.

"I see... Shepard I subjugate my body and soul to you," Samara said, and she grabbed her dress and let it fall from her body revealing it to Shepard. Shepard walked forward examining Samara's body she then grabbed Samara's breasts cupping them and teasing the nipples. Samara shuddered as Shepard touched her. Since the death, of her loved one, she had no other person touch her bare skin to feel Shepard do so sent sparks through her body. Shepard then went around behind Samara and Samara gave a gasp as she felt Shepard's massive cock rub between her legs.

"All right let's start with your breasts," Shepard said and she closed her eyes focusing. Shepard had learned that she could control her body (Liara's and maybe Samara's as well) by commanding the body to have it. So she commanded Samara's breasts to grow. Samara shuddered as her breasts got hot then she saw them glow slightly, and her eyes widened as her breasts began to grow larger and larger. Samara watched with awe and slight arousal as her breasts swelled in Shepard's hands.

"T-That's enough," Samara moaned as her breasts became slightly larger than Liara's. Shepard smiled slightly, and Liara chuckled.

"If I'd known better I'd say you were competing with me Samara." Liara said.

"That depends on how you view the situation Liara." Samara said.

"So next up your male parts," Shepard said, and she reached down for Samara's crotch and concentrated again. Samara moaned softly as her body shifted under Shepard's hands growing hotter and hotter her crotch glowing with green light. Samara was squirming slightly her hands snaking behind to grasp Shepard as sensations she had long forgotten became alive again.

Shepard smiled as Samara's bulge formed then began to grow the skin then became smooth and separate. Samara gasped as her new cock came into being she gave a grunt as her ball sack fell. The heat stopped as Shepard stopped concentrating and, smiling, grabbed Samara's small 5 inch hard cock and stroked it slightly. "You like it this small?" Shepard teased Samara was surprised to find that even such a small dick gave her such dizzying senses. However, she knew this wouldn't be enough.

"More..." she murmured silently.

"What's that love?" Shepard said her head rubbing against Samara's affectionately.

"More!" Samara said strongly Shepard kissed Samara's shoulder.

"Roger that!" Shepard said eagerly, and her hands went down Samara glowed again her cock and balls swelling again. Samara gasped as her male organs grew at a faster rate than before Samara bit her lower lip her eyes rolling up as the sensation overwhelmed her with its tremendous waves. Samara gave a grunt as she had an orgasm her cock shooting a large, thick shot of cum which landed on Liara's nude body. Liara was surprised as cum splashed onto her. Liara raised her limbs, and looked at her arms which were covered in cum. She inhaled smelling their heavy and musky scent of cum she then licked some off, rolling it around in her mouth. To her surprise it was a rather sweet taste.

Samara grunted as the weight grew making her bend her legs. Then the heat began to fade away and Samara gasped as Shepard removed her hands, and looked at Samara's crotch. "Seems like you have a limit too though it's bigger than Liara's." Shepard said Samara looked down and saw her massive semi-erect organ.

"What?" Liara said sounding slightly miffed and she walked forward and her own semi-erect cock bobbed side to side then when she was close enough her cock bumped into Samara's. To her surprise Samara's cock was bigger by a good foot, and her balls were as well. "How can this be?" Liara said jealousy clear in her voice.

"Is there a problem Liara?" Samara said, her voice slightly teasing.

"I don't understand why you are bigger than me!" Liara said hotly, the two glared at each other Shepard then placed a hand looking at their cocks amused.

"We can figure this out later," She said, comfortingly the two looked at Shepard then at each other. "What I want is to have both of these monsters inside me," Shepard said, and she pulled the two together mashing their bodies together and kissing them both. The two taking the hint pulled away and Liara moved behind her body glowing with biotic power Samara moved up front also glowing. Their cocks were lifted up into by their biotics and the two kissed and caressed Shepard. Shepard moaned softly as they did one hand reaching for Samara the other for Liara.

The two found Shepard's hands, Liara guided Shepard's hands to her breast and Samara to her cock. Liara kissed the nape of Shepard's neck softly and Samara kissed Shepard's enhanced breasts. Shepard gave a hum as the two teased and prodded her body she could feel their cocks swell lifting her slightly. Liara reached down and grabbed Shepard's massive balls and squeezed them slightly making Shepard jerk slightly. Samara grabbed Shepard's cock, lifted it, inhaled the scent, and began to kiss and nibble the head Shepard shuddered at this attack on her. Her balls gurgled and she was shuddering. "H-Hey I'm..." Shepard grunted but she shuddered as Liara's tongue licked her neck.

"Go ahead Shepard shower us with your hot cum." Liara said huskily.

"Give me a taste of your seed my beloved." Samara breathed, Shepard grunted and she gave an involuntary hip thrust her hips forward. The cock bumped Samara slightly and Samara could feel it swell slightly as it discharged the first of many loads from Shepard. Samara watched as cum soared into the air she held up her hand making a barrier on the ceiling. Unable to cling onto the ceiling Shepard's cum fell on the three. Liara and Samara opened their mouths eager to have a taste while Shepard grunted and gasped her cock still shooting. Liara and Samara got an entire mouthful of cum they closed their mouths and letting it sit in their mouths for a second they gulped.

Samara gave a sensuous moan Shepard's cum had a unique but pleasing flavor. Liara licked her lips the taste of cum was a new thing but the flavor was one she wanted, especially if it came from Shepard. Shepard sighed as her minute long flow came to a sputter and her dick fell limply Shepard panted her eyes closed. "Mmm... Everything about you is good." Samara said, kissing Shepard getly.

"I think it's now time for her to sample us." Liara said and she looked at Samara who caught her gaze and nodded.

"My room," Samara said simply Liara nodded and they glowed brighter and Shepard gave a start as she was lifted into the air. She opened her eyes and saw that Liara and Samara were floating as well using their biotics to lift themselves and her up. As they floated into Samara's room Shepard noticed that out of all that was glowing their male-halves were glowing particularly strongly. She suddenly felt softness beneath her and she saw she was lying on Samara's bed about the size of a King-sized bed Shepard also noticed that there were a large amount pillows on the bed. "You can have up top she chose you first." Samara said.

"You do realize she could accommodate both of us yes? Liara said smiling slyly.

"I am but there will be other opportunities for me. Besides she loved you long before she loved me and therefore you deserve her virginity." Samara said, Liara giggled at this.

"Very well," Liara said and she walked up to Shepard, Samara also walked to Shepard going around and using her biotics she lifted Shepard and slid underneath. It was then that Shepard realized that both of their cocks were fully erect their heads throbbing and pulsing however due to their weight they were slightly sagging.

"Shepard," Liara said and Shepard looked at her. "I want you, no I need you. You are the one who understands and the one who respects no matter what you stood up for what you believe is right. I've loved you for 3 years and I was unable to fully show that love now I can. Do you wish to see this love?" Liara said, she grabbed Shepard's balls lifting them revealing her wet snatch. Shepard smiled and nodded Liara smiled and she lifted her cock and gave a thrust inside Shepard gritted her teeth as she felt pain from her first penetration. Then she felt her body fall and she gave a loud groan as Samara's cock went into Shepard's asshole. Liara and Samara were still as their minds tried to understand what they were feeling. Shepard's cock throbbed slightly and then the two began to move, timing it so that when Liara thrust inward Samara pulled out and vice versa. Soon they had a rhythm Shepard moaning and panting loudly.

Liara panted and moaned as her hips now moved like a jackhammer slamming into Shepard. Samara was as well reaching up and grabbing Shepard's breasts from underneath Shepard and pulling her down. Shepard could feel Samara's enlarged breasts on her back hot and slippery with sweat. The two continued to pound into their beloved commander. Shepard a got a face full of her own cock which was scrunched onto her stomach and chest.. The feeling of wet, hot, and soft insides, coupled with feeling each other's dicks rubbing made them falter as they neared orgasm. Shepard felt it and she made her body tighten slightly squeezing on their cocks, "Sh-Shepard!" Liara moaned.

"I-I as well I'm-," Samara gasped.

"Go ahead you two! Fill me up bloat me!" Shepard grunted the two were all too happy to oblige. Both gave a cry as they slammed their cocks in one last time their balls gurgling as they dumped their loads into Shepard. Shepard moaned and her tongue came out to lick her lips as she felt hot cum flooding her intestines and womb. Liara clenched Shepard's balls tightly and Samara had her back arched her toes on the bed pushing her up. The two orgasms for a total of one minute and twenty four seconds their cocks fell out the holes slick with juices and cum. Shepard rubbed her huge belly and she slid off of Samara to allow the Justicar some breathing room. The two Asari panted and Liara fell on Samara tired and weak from her first ejaculation. Samara looked at Liara and she hugged her and kissed her gently.

Silenteye
Silenteye
122 Followers