All Comments on 'Rebirth Pt. 01'

by Lerena

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

both of them have to end up pregnant .

anubeloreanubeloreabout 2 years ago

A gene pool of two? Barring divine intervention, I don't see that going very well. For the second generation, either Ashley is going to have to be impregnated by her son, or Zach is going to have to impregnate his daughter...or the children will have to breed with each other. And that's going to get genetically messy, long before Earth is successfully repopulated. But I'm sure you know this, and I'm curious how you'll go about fixing it. I was delighted to see you had published something! Hope we'll see more of Law of Glork, too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nothing in the library on reproduction? No porn? Just a mandate to reproduce? That's a Strangeness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very nice. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well done! Good balance between detail and progressing the story.

5*

Tc

Destro97Destro97about 2 years ago

Five stars absolutely loved it, can’t wait for the next chapter.

Scorpionking601Scorpionking601about 2 years ago

Amazing! Looking forward to more!!

Frankie1952Frankie1952about 2 years ago

Fantastic start. I am eager to read more soon please.

sargedog1sargedog1about 2 years ago

A couple of editing mistakes. Like he where she should have been but otherwise an engaging read. I measure the stories by how much of the story I skip ahead. Very little in this case. Then there is a small issue of the implausibility. The daughter says they have what they need to repopulate which infers she knows that there is two of the species required to procreate. Does she think the male holds the pill or something? This factor sort of betrays the suspension of disbelief which you do a good job of attempting to resurrect with the birth control pill. It's further displaced by the assertion that the daughter is intelligent, there is a grand amount of books of which it is safe to assume some fiction including romance, the trashy kind, would have made it aboard the ark. Drawing the conclusion that A either young miss is playing the possum and has felt the burn already perhaps even noticing the male that occupies her eye or B she actually isn't quite so naturally astute. The story is set to be well faceted and engaging, I can't see I remember reading in specific a piece you've created so I'm interested in where this goes. Thanks for the grand effort. I know what it's like. I've a couple of stalled pieces somewhere too.

WhenIm64WhenIm64about 2 years ago

Intriguing. I really want to see where this goes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awesome start!!!

Lone_HawkLone_Hawkabout 2 years ago

A very nice start. But watch the timing for ages to make sure you don't cross a line.

I look forward to the next chapter!

beckbuckleybeckbuckleyabout 2 years ago

Excellent. I need more of this.

perrymichaelsperrymichaelsabout 2 years ago

So far so good. Please dont wait weeks or months for the next chapter(s) .If I personally see a chapter 2, and it has been so long since I read 1 that I dont remember,I will not reread #1 but will ignore #2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What the heck, girl! You just stopped the story midway through! Please make another chapter.

2 stars.

anubeloreanubeloreabout 2 years ago

This is weird. I see comments on this in the "recent comments" box on the Incest/taboo homepage, and I know I wrote a comment, but when I follow the link, there's no comments. I guess this is mostly a test. But yeah, I'm interested in seeing how this moves forward, and I can't wait for more Glork! (Just started Fortune and Fortitude, but stopped at the start of chapter 2 to ration it, heh)

TheArtfulCodgerTheArtfulCodgerabout 2 years ago

excellent pacing, don't give into those who want them to be rutting by paragraph 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Interesting…. I found the part about ASH discover the book in the Library…. You described her as intelligent and wanting to learn so two questions:

1. Library had no books on human sexuality and reproduction

2. When ASH hit puberty did she not want to find books and read up on her body changing etc

I would have thought both children were curious of changes in their bodies and the changes in others. I know in grade 4 I started to notice changes in some class mates that were blooming before others and it brought on questions that I wanted answers to. I was the oldest child so I had no sibling to go to and ask questions but I did discover the mens magazines at newsstands and was told I was to young to purchase this magazines as I was only 10 years old … so I took it as adults material and some secret writing in them so I went on the hunt to find if my parents had such magazines and what was in them. It was summer and there were many garage sales and so I spent shopping and there no one asked my age and it was a good thing my parents never went to these things so I purchased couple mags and then had to find a place to hide my purchases. Imagine my surprise reading Penthouse Forum Letters … it was different all I had to do know is figure out the slang words used to describe human actual body parts. My suggestion is rework the kids discovering Masters & Johnson human sexuality encyclopedias especially ASH … might give you more to work with then poor mom having to do and show each little stage … you will hard time having her telling son to penetrate her and not explaining the first sex and how it feels …. It’s a long road to explain so many aspects of tender love and sexuality towards a lover … just an idea that went through my head all those books so what did she read and did she not find one single book on sex or birth or medical journal …. Who procured these books in the library … I know blue lagoon they find out and connect but even there their was pictures and soft port of that era and showing kissing etc … getting the two to experiment and then go wild in sexual urge every night …. You get the point I hope ….. good luck … looking forward in seeing how you develop this story or will you drop it …. You know what you write and express here will be miss understood as your way of handling the situation if you were the mother …..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great and go on. Don’t rush things and let Mother and daughter to enjoy the whole process slowly with a certain reluctance . Thanks

AirSearch1AirSearch1about 2 years ago

WOW, I can hardly wait for chapter 2 to be posted. I wish this chapter would have gone a little farther. I'm looking forward to seeing how Rhea proceeds with their lessons, I'm picturing her teaching the kids by showing them and once they get started, they won't want to stop.

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

5 stars so far BUT given the task you are faced with, this is going to take at least ten more pages.

Mom will just have to suck it up and jump right in. She is going to have to go all the way with her son to teach both her children the proper way to procreate. Human females can get pregnant well into their 50's. My wife was still ovulating and having periods at 57. However, without medical assistance, we all know that prior to the 1950's infant and mother mortality rate was very high. Even with a seasoned mid-wife problems can still happen. However, the first documented caesarean section was performed in 600BC, but after the mother died - the baby survived.

Klubot99Klubot99about 2 years ago

Awesome! Can’t wait for next installment. Thank you

RanethekingRanethekingabout 2 years ago

Great start! My complaint is we didn’t get more lol I can wait to read the rest!

3forsexanytime3forsexanytimeabout 2 years ago

A great story!!! Looking forward to the next chapter😊😊

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Looking forward to chapter 2. I would say leaving us the readers hanging is not cool. I would hope you plan on having chapter2 out very very soon to keep interest.

I do like the mother's turmoil, I'm hoping she puts out for her son but not as a lover. She just does it for practical reasons. Don't throw me in the briar Pitt. As for the kids they should become lovers.

Great start.

SorchakSorchakabout 2 years ago

For me, this was just 'meh'. It's not horribly bad like some I've read, but it's also not great. Personally, I think your other 2 stories are better. I'll have to debate with myself about reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love where you are going with this, but it's abrupt, even for a first chapter. Looking forward to more... soon.

LerenaLerenaabout 2 years agoAuthor

Wow! A very mixed reaction to this one :)

Admittedly, I wrote this when I wasn't in the best place mentally, so it's definitely not one of my finer works. Alas, a bit too late to go back and edit it.

As for question as to why the library had no books on sexuality and human reproduction: This base was intended to be a RESEARCH facility. The library is almost entirely filled with exploratory and new research, not textbooks and simple explanations. Several books are likely to mention the process, though not in great detail. but given the vastness of the library and Ash's disinterest in interpersonal relationships, it's unlikely that she'd ever stumble on any of that content.

Ash is quite proud of herself and rarely asks questions when the answers seem obvious. She chalked up pubescent changes to a male and female thing and moved on to more "important" research. Again, she has not natural inclination towards learning things that make her feel strange, and prefers more intellectual topics.

Sorry for not making my best work here! I'll probably come out with a second chapter eventually and try to fix my mistakes!

shadowofallshadowofallabout 2 years ago

Loved it for the most part. It seemed to flow relatively well for the most part, but I wish it would have had a few more pages. Something like this seems to need several pages per chapter to get everything out that you’re trying to create. But again that’s just my opinion. Looking forward to where you are going to go from this point on. Keep up the great work otherwise.

ContrahentContrahentabout 2 years ago

As someone who was raised with very little in the way of sex education, I can actually speak to the questions raised regarding the research library. In my experience, unless a medical book specifically aims to teach how the process of human reproduction works, they will not explain the process in nitty gritty details. I think this is partly because of innate human / cultural discomfort around sex and relationships, and partly because they assume everyone reading the book understands this already and doesn't need an explanation. After all, it is assumed that everyone reading this medical / research book has likely already gone through high school and experienced puberty among a group of their peers first-hand.

Well the initial premise does strain disbelief slightly, I found the story itself to be pretty interesting. If no one in the comments below me has drawn any parallels yet, I might note that this reminds me a bit of Lost. I definitely wonder whether some kind of cataclysm occurred outside of the bunker, and what specifically actually happened. Was her family tricked into entering the bunker? Is this all part of a research project? Were those nukes, or asteroids?

I will note that in no way does this one family have the sufficient genetic diversity to actually repopulate the Earth with humans. Or at least, so science fiction has led me to believe. That certainly isn't enough to derail the concepts in this story of course. The story itself definitely sounds like it's interesting, and the incest and related dynamics should be fun to read as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I liked the start. I believe Rhea should write some sort of diary where she would record her inner thoughts and justify her decisions for future generations. Not just inner thoughts, but explicit, formulated description. It can take many years till they meet suitable mates. Her goal is to create a strong, loving, incestuous relationship between her daughter and her son. But staying away from it is wrong. The first, most natural thing is for Zach to make love to his mother. And his sister could observe so she's not overwhelmed by her first penetrative sex. The level of intimacy that is required from Ashley is extreme. She may want to experience a slow introduction into sexual activity, privately, from her mother. Just keep in mind that their mother's pussy is their actual home and should be treated with reverence and awe. When Zach finally makes love to his sister, it should be their mother guiding her son's penis (slick with her own nectar) into her daughter's pussy. Her blessing of their loving, incestuous mating. She will be awestruck by the beauty of their coupling. They fit together so perfectly. A true confirmation that her decision to fully embrace incest was right.

Diecast1Diecast1about 2 years ago

I like the way the story is going ,thank you. AAAA++++

Klubot99Klubot99about 2 years ago

Don’t be so hard on yourself Lerena! I loved it. Beautifully written with natural dialogue/thoughts. Please continue it! Thanks for this contribution.

AahhWhattheHellAahhWhattheHellabout 2 years ago

The dialog and character's reactions to the situation made the story have a lot of credibility. This added immensely to the wonderful setup for future installments. Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story has ally favorite things, impregnation, loving relationships, and sex education. I eagerly await the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

can't wait for the next, please come back and finish it :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

11 May 2022, 5 Stars

Finally, a true professional story. One that doesn't stain itself with vulgar expletives and uses the broad vocabulary of the English language. One that isn't a stone throw away from literary smut and actually builds the progression meaningfully, even if it is a bit rushed.

You, Lerena, may just be the tipping point for me to finally register on Literotica. That's saying something, given it has been more than a decade since I lurked here.

I would love to see your work and skill grow over time. And it would humble me if you would share your knowledge and experience in writing to a frustrated writer like me.

Bravo. Wonderfully done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Honestly, so amazing. Lerena can make your fantasies come to life! Thank you very much !

dietz100001dietz100001almost 2 years ago

A great beginning. Hoping that you have already started Chapter II.

Also, forgive me but I have imposed your face on Rhea as it helps with the mental visualization of the characters.

A New Fan

Ron

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What did mother tell daughter when daughter had her first period? What did she tell son when he had his first wet dream? Seems like they should know SOMETHING about reproduction by now, even in the absence of good library material. If I can get past that, though, the story is good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

When are you coming back?? 🥲🥲

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic story, I will be waiting for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great start, this has got so much potential. It's been a hot minute, but I hope you choose to continue this story

LerenaLerenaover 1 year agoAuthor

Hey guys, so the reason I haven't yet continued this story is because it's the ONLY story of mine that hasn't reached "Hot" - I wrote it during a bad time in my life, so the writing is less that my normal standard. I could still continue it, but it seems a bit... difficult. Let me know what you think, and I mean really.

jwbailey00jwbailey00over 1 year ago

I'd really like more chapters of this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lerena, please continue! I enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The Story is great, I have been waiting for months to read the next chapter! please continue writing :)

Klubot99Klubot99over 1 year ago

Yes-Please continue this story. It’s so well written and has so much potential for future chapters. Please continue it. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You really need to continue this. it has so much potential

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

this is so good. please make more

RalphTheRedNinjaRalphTheRedNinjaover 1 year ago

I love the premise. Please continue.

L0vatL0vatover 1 year ago

I think it is pretty hot. Though it might be slower than it has to be.

LoveisintheareaLoveisintheareaover 1 year ago

Hi Lerena I think this is a great story with a lot of fun potential, for example will they make contact with another bunker once they have begun “repopulating” amongst themselves? Would love to see more chapters

Liita

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love the setup and the hints of what’s to come. I do hope there’s a part 2.

TxHoss060TxHoss060about 1 year ago

Another please, continue

RaufMostafazadeRaufMostafazade10 months ago

I've been waiting for sooooo long for a sequel..

recklessE4recklessE43 months ago

Great story! I would love to read more :) waiting for part 2

BottomlessloverBottomlesslover3 months ago

Are we getting a part 2?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLerena@Lerena
Hi guys! I've loved Literotica for years, but I've only ventured to make an account now. A few authors have inspired me with their respectful and mature approach to sexual topics, and I thought I'd give it a shot. *Update: I now have a Discord! Come join me for roleplay, st...