All Comments on 'Reborn'

by YodaandLumiere

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great and moving story.

Maybe the author(s) could substitute the word “hostile” for “hostel” when and where it pertains to accommodations?

Great work otherwise

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Well, I expected part of me to move while perusing Literotica... I just didn't think it would be my heart. Well done indeed.

whiteasianlvrwhiteasianlvrabout 3 years ago

Thanks for a beautiful story. It's always so wonderful when love triumphs over the odds. I'd love to read a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story. So happy that Cassidy found true love with Jon. I will never understand how people could be so cruel and hateful as Christian and his parents. I believe they will get their proper due at some point.

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteabout 3 years ago

Just Wow!

What a beautiful love story. Hard to even imagine a "family" so disgusting and one-sided. Thank heavens for Jon. The sex was good and I love HEA. Thanks for writing this and sharing on Lit.

LASFSEALASFSEAabout 3 years ago

Great ending. loved this story and the strength of Cassidy. The love Jon showed and the surprise at the airport was wonderful. Christian is probably in prison by now for assault or rape- Ahole. Cassidy has a family and the love of his life. I hate there are parents like his but it happens. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Have the rating criteria changed?

Since the new Literotica setup, it appears as if the rating criteria have changed. Stories like this used to receive ratings well above the coveted 4.50 mark, but I noticed that several great other stories appear to have lower scores than before. I know if one author, who always scores, well into the 4.70-4.80 and, once in a while, 4.90 range, is only scoring in the 4.30-4.40 range in his latest success story. Unless, of course, there are a couple of A—holes out there who are deliberately bringing the scores down “ just for the fun of it”

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very nice!🥰

Ginger630Ginger630about 3 years ago

Woah. When I first started reading this, I wasn’t sure where it would go and was apprehensive. A-FREAKING-MAZING!!!!! Thank you for this beautiful story.

dnsontndnsontnabout 2 years ago

Beautiful love story. I want to use the word ‘melancholy’ because it fits but at the same time it doesn’t. Family can certainly be a loose biological connection. What an awful trio Cassidy’s bio family is. Jon to the rescue

StraycatndcStraycatndcalmost 2 years ago

This was a wonderful gay Cinderella story but I had a few problems with it. First, why would Cassidy go on this trip with a brother that hates him and with no idea where he was going? Just sounds unrealistic. Second, while I’m not a fan of body ink in general I certainly would not allow a tattoo to be put on my body without even knowing what is was. I’m not sure anyone would. I was very happy to learn what it was and how representative it is for Cassidy. So happy he found happiness and a supportive family. Everyone deserves that much. Setting those issues aside I really enjoyed this adventure. Keep on writing! Please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Straycatndc,

You missed the detail that Cassidy's parents are so weird about that trip. They hate him, their favorite kid hates him, but for some reason, they don't allow the filthy older brother to do his own trip, which I assume is the parents' way to torment Cassidy. I have a lot of doubts that they knew how Cassidy got abused, but ignored the entire thing. (Who knows, though. That last segment where the older brother smiled wickedly as they returned from their trip is hinting the parents are...gullible? It's just best to summarize that all three are just dumb.)

I will admit that this story can be attributed to dumb luck. I'm happy it ends very well for Cassidy, but there are so many danger signs ringing in my head. Him being 18 in an unknown country, bonding over other backpackers, falling into a relationship? Whew. The chances of being manipulated for being that young is just abnormally high, so glad that the story didn't go that way.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A touching love story extremely well written, indeed the quality of the writing is the stand out feature.

I enjoyed every word and am grateful to the author for creating and sharing his work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous