All Comments on 'Reborn in Sin'

by EbonCaine

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
DelendorDelendorover 1 year ago

Fantastic story! I would love to see a sequel with Ellen and her girlfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was so hot, so thick with descriptions of desire, and dark without being disgusting. Excellent.

Baldeagle58Baldeagle58over 1 year ago

Please continue this story. After all, Cassandra has only found her first two ‘followers’.

I want to know what she does with Ellen and her girlfriend.

EbonCaineEbonCaineover 1 year agoAuthor

If you want more of Cassandra, then do I have a treat for you.

I have two other stories: "Coffee Break" and "Collaboration" that continue more of her story.

If you want another story with Sarah, our lovely original succubus, check out "Becoming"

And all these characters exist in a number of my longer works. Look up "Umbral Academia" and "Demon's Gift" if you're interested in more of this world I've been creating!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

omfg this was one of the hottest succubus stories I've read, and I combed through every result that turned up after searching "succubus" on the site!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEbonCaine@EbonCaine
Hello there! My name is Ebon Caine, and I am a storyteller. As far back as I can remember, I have been allured by tales of twisted morality and mental domination. As time progressed and I began to find more and more of these fantasies roiling in my mind, I took to writing them...