Reborn in Sin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slid her hands up to grasp his leather enclosed head, feeling the smooth sensation on her fingers. Then--with a wide, wicked smile--she sank down onto Harry's thick, swollen cock. He cried out, his body shuddering under her as she sunk fully onto him with one fluid movement; taking every inch of his length inside her hungry core.

The unnatural feeling was instantaneous. The feeling of something coating her inner channel. Of something seeping through her hot, sensitive walls. Her eyes rolled involuntarily as she felt it suffusing her. This wasn't some poison meant to make her a horny mess. This was something different. Something supernatural.

She shuddered, her hips grinding on the man's meaty member, trying to make sure every bit of Sarah's dark, transformative juices got soaked up inside her.

She wanted it. She wanted it all.

"Fuck. Yes," she hissed as she began pumping away, riding his member slowly at first and then picking up pace until she slammed down hard enough that both of them groaned in unison. "Fuck. Fuck. Yes!"

She caught Sarah watching with gleaming eyes as Cassandra rode her pet's cock with skillful ease. What was her expression? Contentment? Affection? Regret?

Cassandra looked away. She didn't care. She could feel something shifting inside her already. It felt like her insides were churning. Like something was cracking, popping in some part of her she couldn't describe and never even knew existed. It felt like arms pushing through some kind of barrier... except that her arms were still right here, holding onto Harry's leather bound skull as she fucked him--and herself--senseless.

The intensity grew till time itself seemed to slip away. Seconds seem to pass. Seconds and an eternity. She felt herself expanding. Flowing out into that place she had no name for. The experience was beyond exquisite. Like being penetrated, but in reverse, with so many feelings and thoughts and sensations piling on top of her.

In that moment, Cassandra understood. She had never had sex before. Not truly. Not like this. It was more than Harry's fat cock driving into her back walls over and again. There was something else. Every cell in her body was changing. Reordering its very nature to feel everything. Every movement. Every touch.

And there was something new. Something dark and flowing. Something outside. And she could see it, see it with eyes that hadn't been there moments ago. Eyes inside her mind. She saw her flowing shadows writhe out, moving in directions and spaces that she had never knew existed, flowing to meet Sarah's own dark, demonic shadows. They mingled. Embraced. Cassandra felt Sarah smile.

More shadows came, sliding over poor Harry. She found his mind. His soul. It was almost hollow now, replaced with a vast pool of lusting energy that Cassandra saw inside him.

She dipped her shadowy tendrils into that hollowed out part of Harry, slid them deep down into him, and fed off the lust bubbling up out of him. She felt it flow into her. Charging her. Igniting her. Solidifying what she had become.

And there, in that instant, Cassandra climaxed into her new demonic form, exploding around Harry's thick, throbbing cock like a starburst. Her inner muscles pulsed and contracted as her dark tendrils writhed and erupted, all thrusting into Harry's inner form to suck away his lust, his pleasure. She heard his muffled screams of pleasure, both from his gagged mouth and his drained mind. When his cock began shooting spunk up into her pussy like a broken fire hydrant, she let out a cackling, triumphant laughter, one dripping with demonic ecstasy.

She savored each shuddering pulse between her thighs; relished every staccato moan that spilled forth from her lips. Cassandra had become what she was always meant to be. A being of pure, unbridled sexual desire... no longer stifled by mortal limits or inhibitions. Fully unleashed--and wholly alive.

***

Ellen checked her watch. Just fifteen minutes till closing. She let out a sigh of relief. It had been a long day. And this last hour had been so very strange.

What had normally been a bustling evening crowd and thinned out to just a few people, and then, finally, with the last two couples paying their tabs and leaving, there had only been one person left in the entire restaurant.

"Isn't that weird?" Ellen said to her friend Page, who had just brought in the plates from the last leaving group. "Have you ever seen the floor this dead?"

Page scratched her head, a strange look in her eyes. "Your person's still there, right?"

Ellen glanced back to the floor to the restaurant's one remaining patron, sitting at a small table next to the window.

"Maybe she'll be a good tipper?" Page said with a weak, distant laugh.

Ellen felt strange walking through the empty restaurant to see to her last customer. Even more so because she was so... so...

The woman turned and smiled at Ellen as she approached. Her dark curls fell about her shoulders, contrasting with her pale skin sharply. Her green eyes were so vibrant, brighter than any she'd ever seen. They almost seemed to glow...

"I hope everything has been good for you?" she said with her practiced, chipper tone.

"It was quite wonderful, thank you," the woman said. Ellan shuddered at hearing her voice. What was it about it? It wasn't unpleasant, quite the opposite. But it did something to Ellen. It seemed to vibrate down to her very core.

With hands she didn't realize were shaking, she took the woman's salad plate away. She reached to take her wineglass, and the woman stopped her, resting her slender fingers over her wrist.

A soft gasp escaped Ellen's lips. Her touch... why did her touch feel so... so good?

"I was actually wondering if there's time to get one more glass of wine?" the woman asked, her ruby red lips spreading into a soft grin.

"Y-yes," she stammered. "Of course."

Ellen felt herself flush as she walked away. What was wrong with her? The girl was cute, sure. Beautiful, actually. But that was no reason to get stupid all of a sudden.

Even if she was the most beautiful woman Ellen had ever seen...

Ellen looked back at the woman who still sat at her table, sipping at her wineglass. Her skin seemed radiant in the moonlight from the window. Just standing there staring at her made Ellen feel like something was coming loose inside her...

Ellen hurriedly set about getting the wine, her mind whirling. Who was this person? Where had she come from? Why couldn't she shake this strange compulsion to look at her, stare at her?

Think about her naked...

She stifled a moan as she imagined looking between those pale legs and seeing that perfect pussy glistening before her eyes. How would it feel to bury her face in it, licking her juicy snatch until she came gushing all over her eager face?

Ellen coughed, shaking her head to dislodge the thought. She couldn't be thinking thoughts like that. She had a girlfriend!

She didn't want to take the wine to the woman. Something inside her was scared. Afraid. Why was she feeling such strange things? This woman was just a customer!

But when she pulled her mind back, she realized she had somehow walked back to the woman without even realizing it, had been pouring her wine as if her body had been on autopilot.

"Thank you," the woman said, her smile growing. "Can I ask you a question, Ellen?"

"O-of course," she stammered.

"Do you remember me?"

She blinked. "I'm afraid not, ma'am."

"It was just a few days ago. You served me and a boring couple who wouldn't shut the fuck up. It was annoying, because it made it difficult for me to focus on admiring your lovely body."

Ellen broke out into a nervous laugh, a laugh that, in part, was to distract herself from the rising heat between her thighs. "I'm afraid not, ma'am... oh, wait, I think I do. You..." she swallowed. "You look different now, somehow..."

"I've gone through some... personal growth the past few days." She took a sip of her wine. "It's done me a universe of good." Her lips spread into a broad grin; something about it seemed strangely feline. Almost predatory.

"So, why did you stop here tonight? Did you really come back to see me?"

The woman sat her glass down. "Maybe I did, Ellen. Would that bother you?"

It should. She knew it should. But it didn't. It excited her. This beautiful woman... this... this goddess had come back for her...

"N...no ma'am." Ellen was finding it hard to find words suddenly.

The woman stared at her for a long time. Stared into her. It was like she could feel those eyes running over her skin. Pushing into her very soul.

"Can I ask you something, Ellen? Something maybe a little... crazy?"

Ellen opened her mouth, but nothing came out. She couldn't think of anything beyond those perfect, lovely lips. Lips moving hypnotically with each word the woman spoke. She found herself nodding. It was all she could do.

Those glowing green eyes peered into Ellen's. "I want to take you home with me, Ellen. I want to get to know you better."

"K-know me better?"

"Yes," the woman laughed lightly. "Inside and out."

Images flooded Ellen's mind... images of them together, naked. Their bodies pressed against each other as they kissed and touched... of her sliding her legs open and letting the woman lick her pussy till her mind melted away with pleasure.

Her voice dry, she forced herself to say, "I'm... I'm afraid I have a g-g-girlfriend, ma'am..."

"Oh?" the raven haired goddess said. "Is she as beautiful as you?"

"Yes." The answer was automatic, coming before Ellen could even think.

"Lovely. Bring her, too." Her red lips curved up into a wicked smirk that showed off her pearly white teeth.

She took another sip of wine while the words burned into Ellen's mind. Both of them? That... that would be all right then, wouldn't it? If they were both there. Naked. Worshipping this woman. Giving her everything. Serving her unconditionally....

A soft moan escaped Ellen's lips as the naughty fantasies kept popping up in her mind, one after another after another. She'd never been this horny before. It felt very, very strange...

"What do you say?" the goddess purred, standing from her chair with catlike grace. "I could take you and your girlfriend, and fuck you both so hard and so well, it'll be the only thing you ever want to do ever again..."

Ellen wanted that. Wanted that more than she had ever wanted anything in the world. "Wh-what if my girlfriend says no?"

"Just tell her you taking her to meet a new friend. She'll come around." The goddess reached up and pet Ellen's cheek, making her shudder. "I promise."

She slid her hand down Ellen's arm, and when she looked down, a card was in her hand. A card with an address. "Bring her tonight. I want to make you both mine by tomorrow. You want that, don't you Ellen? You want me to turn you and your girlfriend into fuck-toys, right?"

Ellen nodded, tears stinging at the corners of her eyes. She wanted it so much it hurt.

"Good girl," the woman said, stroking her hair. Then, she leaned in, her lips just over her ear. "Before you go, pet, pull down your shorts and panties. I want to see the cute pussy I own now."

Ellen didn't hesitate; she quickly slid her shorts down, hooking her thong with it to show her goddess the body she now owned.

She smiled as she admired Ellen's cunt. "Very cute, pet. Make sure you shave it before tonight, though. I like them smooth."

"Yes, goddess," Ellen heard herself say.

"We'll do your girlfriend tonight as well. After she's been properly convinced."

Ellen felt her pussy heating from her goddess's words, and her attention. She was already imagining her lovely girlfriend. Of showing her how perfect their new goddess was. Of both of them learning how to worship with their mouths and her pussies together. It would be so wonderful.

She couldn't wait.

***