All Comments on 'Rebound Gangbang'

by pangolin

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Is this Epistle of Shit supposed to be

EROTIC?

OtazelOtazelalmost 16 years ago
Reality?

That was about as believable as a politician's election speech.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
really

fucked up brain you've got pal, get help and a class where you lern whats the meaning of the word erotic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
these people are idiots

great story. well written and intense. great connections. keep writing and submitting

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
great story

I really enjoyed this story...very erotic.

razorsedgerazorsedgeabout 14 years ago

I thought this was a wonderful story. I've fantasized about having a boyfriend like Sam my whole life. Gangbanged by ten strangers...a little much for me, but that's why it's fantasy. Even if you wouldn't really want to do it, it can be very arousing to read about it. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Hmm....

It was okay.

~A Fan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great!

I really liked it! I would love to get gangbanged but I just don't have the courage! It would be so cool if my boyfriend would set it up like this!

wldncrzywldncrzyabout 11 years ago

Omg yes!!! I love this! She needs so many more adventures like this..this story is my ultimate fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

A friend of mine Patricia, divorced from her husband. The reason, don't really know except she said she had enough of boring life, he wouldn't do anything. I soon found out what that meant. I was single, before the divorce I helped her move to a small 2 bedroom unit. I am 11 years younger than her, I knew her through work. She is medium height, 56 years old, blonde, plain looking, fun to be with. At work she said come over tonight, I will cook you dinner, Patricia special, meaning to ask you before for helping me out. Come straight to my place if you like, ok, I can drive you there. So, I drove her, she said now you do as your told tonight, ok, sit down in that chair, I did, she straddled me in her skirt, let me get that tie off you, she did, touching my neck, undoing my top 2 buttons of my shirt, running her fingers down my chest, of course my cock reacted. she moved down to my trousers, mm, looks a bit tight here to, undoing my belt.Um, Patricia, sshhhh as my zipper was undone, my cock popping up, Patricia, I moved my hands to her shoulders, sshh, let me live a little as her hand and mouth circled my cock and soon my hands were on her head, I told her I am going to cum, she lifted her head, oh please I want you to and with my hand on her head my cum shot into her mouth causing her to gag a little but she managed to swallow most of it. She lifted up, straddling me, pulling her panties down,, holding my hard cock and looking me straight in the eye lowered her self down onto it and while my cock was still hard bounced up and down until she had a shuddering orgasm. She clung to me, fuck that was good, then looking at me, you know he wouldn't let me do that. What, swallow his cum, really, yes and a few other things, god you feel good inside me. Mm, I wanted to have more than one man, really, yeh ,like a gang bang maybe its because its late in my life, I also wanted to try anal but he thought that was dirty, what, most men I know would jump at the chance, You, of course, look I feel so horny, I said hop off, do I have to, mm, she did, and began rubbing her pussy, that feels so good, are you angry with me, no, why would I be, you just offered me your ass and I accept your offer. Go and lay down, I went into her bathroom, I found some lube, moisturizing cream,she was laying down, I moved between her legs, ok, my face to her pussy, teasing her as I gently fingered her anus, sliding my finger in as I licked her pussy. She orgasmed, I lifted her legs, pushing my cock into her pussy, so wet, I pulled back out a big blob of crème on the head of my cock, leaned over her, her legs lifted, ready for this, a long time, I positioned my cock, relax and I gave a sharp push and I felt her anus open for me, aaagh, that's big, it hurts, aagh, I eased back a little and gently , gently my cock eased into her ass until I was against her and I said kiss me, put your arms around my neck and kiss me and she did and I was soon fucking into her tight but now open ass until I could feel I was going to cum and I pushed in deep and came deep in her clutching bottom.We lay there, I eventually slid out after holding her, moved behind her, massaging her tits. She reached behind and said to me, now about that gang bang.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

As much as I love the twist of Gray being the mystery man and Sam's return, there was not enough details about the gang bang to soothe my itch. Will still read more of your works though! Thank you for writing this out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous