Rebound Sissy

Story Info
Scott become the rebound for his Alpha friend.
1.5k words
4.44
42.7k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John had broken up with Angie, his girlfriend after what was like three years. They dated their first year of college then they moved in together and were serious for three years.

And none of our friend circle saw the break up coming.

And we sort of rallied around John as he tried to pick up his life.

Which included going out and getting him to go out with us.

We got good and drunk one night and John was taking s shower and I was looking around.

Angie left a lot of her stuff here.

No one knows why but she just picked up and left.

I was looking around and found some old pictures.

Angie and John.

Angie topless.

Angie naked.

Angie with a dick.

John with a much bigger dick.

And there were sex shots, and it was very hot.

Then without me noticing it John was there behind me.

"You like what you see Scott?"

I jumped.

It wasn't just startled but it was his hand wrapped around me, grabbing my crotch and I was like.

"John! Shit, Jesus what the hell?"

"You like that? You're turned on."

John's hand was rubbing my boner and my drunk brain skipped enough that I moaned because I stalled just enough to have that feel good.

He smiled and kissed me.

And my brain skidded off the rails in an Ohmyfuck way.

And then his hand undid my fly, pulled everything down and he started giving me this great hand job as he kissed me.

I was too drunk and too horny and it felt too good to say no.

I cried out and my knees buckled as I came and I was panting and seeing stars when he bent me over the boxes of her stuff in the spare bedroom and he lubed me.

My first thoughts were what the fuck.

My second thoughts were I'm no fag.

I was going to do something but his experienced fingers were massaging my prostate and it felt too fucking too.

Soo fucking good.

Then he was at my anal ring pushing that huge cock inside my ass.

In, in, in hard and fast this pop bottle thick big cockheaded monster invading my insides and made me whine and cry out.

I felt every fucking inch pull the strength out of me as he pulled out and I cried out again in shock as he shoved back in so hard he lifted me off the flats of my feet.

Ten inches, ten inches, ten inches, ten fucking inches.

John was fucking me hard and fast and it went from shock to being shook.

"Fuck!, oh fuck John! Fuck yes John!"

"Oh, that's a sweet ass, a sweet sissy ass, I'm going to make you my new Angie."

"I...what!?"

And that's when John cock jammed my spot.

It was so hard, so unexpected, so good I shot cum right there instead of saying anything against that and he started fucking me right there, right there just like that hard and fast and my eyes rolled back in my head as John just fucking took me and fucked me so hard and fine only that mattered.

He made me cum three times and then he filled his condom and pulled out and I slid to my knees and my body was in shock of not having that cock inside me and my insides were pretty much twerking.

Then John lifted my head and guided his dick to my lips and...?

I sucked his monster dick.

Like what the fuck was I supposed to do? It had just fucked the hell out of me so yeah I sucked his huge cock even deflated and still oozing drips of cum I sucked that cock until John started calling me... "Good girl, good girl Stephanie."

"Suck me cock baby, suck my cock, taste it, love it, oh you're a good cocksucker."

I liked being told I was sexy.

That I was a good cocksucker.

I sucked his cock until he got hard again and it was choking me then he rubbered up and pushed me on the floor and slid my legs up over his shoulders and sank that monster fucking cock into my asshole.

I cried out.

"Oh fuck, of fuck yes, fucking huge cock!"

And John leaned in and kissed me and pushed my legs further up. "Such a sweet ass, such a sweet sissy ass, I'm going to fuck you deep baby, I'm gonna fuck your brains out."

And he pumped.

And started moving and within five strokes he was hammering my sissy spot and making me scream.

Not groan, not yell or yelp or holler but scream because that monster cock was fucking the Stephanie right into me.

"Fuuuuuuuckkk...fuck, fuck, fuck my guts, fuck me, fuck me Johnny."

I sissygasmed this short little spurt but a blinding flash of pleasure and my body pulsing around his cock and Johnny was so turned on he fucked me through my cum spasms until I was spent and loose again.

And he kept going until I sissied again and again and he groaned and pulled out suddenly then slid over me and shoved his cock in my mouth pulling off his rubber as he did and I took as much in my mouth as I could and I knew what was coming so I grabbed that cock with both hands and sucked as hard and as tight as I could and Johnny growled.

"Yes, yes, fuck yes, drink that spunk sweetie."

I almost choked, I jerked him off into my mouth with both hands and I almost choked and if I never learned how to drink beer through a funnel I would have.

I sucked that amazing dick until it softened and he got up.

And helped me up and my insides fluttered, felt like a mess and Johnny looked at me.

"I mean what I said, you're my sissy, my new girl."

"I...I..."

He kissed me again and walked away. "Steph look through Angie's things I want you smooth and pretty smelling and cleaned out."

I...

I don't know why I did it.

Okay I know why now.

I just been hard fucked into being a sissy and right from that barrage of sissygasms and fucking Johnny ruled me with that cock.

So trembling, shaking I unpacked Angie's stuff she left behind and went to the bathroom and figured out how to use the nair, get hairless, and cleaned out inside and lotioned up and smelling pretty.

I even slid on a pair of her panties and a slip and tried doing make up.

I was not prepared for scented candles, the lights off, some sweet kinda soft music playing and more drinks.

I had my first cosmo.

My first dance with Johnny.

Then getting led to his actual bedroom and laid on the bed where he undressed and kissed me and lubed my gently and fingered me until I whimpered and sissied and nothing really came out.

Then Johnny said. "Roll over babe, head down, ass up."

I did.

Fuck yes even sore and used and everything I did.

And Johnny took his monster cock and put it against my asscheeks and I could feel, really feel the sheer size of it and then he teased my asshole with the tip before slowly pushing in.

Oh hard fucking is one thing.

It's another when the monster is sinking in and stretching your ass out and filling your insides with sheer, big headed, veiny master cock.

Getting fucked nice and slow my a monster changes you.

Sissy cumming and nothing cumming out as you shiver shake and moan in pleasure changes you.

You really get your dick means nothing next to a real man and that you feel more from being his sissy bitch than you ever had.

Then getting slowly fucked harder and harder until you're just his mewling, moaning, sissy fleshlight changes you.

Especially when he makes you his by fucking you until he floods your insides with his hot spunk.

Johnny fucked me so much I lost track.

I think he had a little blue helper but that just, didn't matter the least little bit.

He used me until I was literally exhausted and spent and leaking his seed and then we repeated the scene all day Saturday and Sunday.

No matter how sore I never said no, I just couldn't.

I came and came but never by fucking Johnny.

I sucked that cock as best as I could and sucked down as much cum as he could offer me.

Fucked going to bed, fucked waking up, fucked whenever he wanted my ass and it was the best weekend of my life.

Of my life.

Johnny left town that Tuesday and took a gas job out west and left my behind.

I cried sure, I cried because as much as it was just this fucking rebound fling it changed me.

I wasn't hot enough to keep him here but I would be.

If not the next guy or the guy after that I'd find myself one guy.

A guy that will change everything...a guy that won't let me go.

I swear I'll be a hot little sissy.