Rebuilding Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caitlyn and Laura agreed that we'd each wash the other partner. I started washing Laura's upper body, carefully avoiding her breasts. "Peter," Caitlyn said, "I don't think Laura wants to go to bed without washing her tits, or her ass or cunt. Do a good job!"

Laura smiled at me and said, "please wash me all over." It wasn't as nice as washing Caitlyn, which I did daily; but there was the excitement of handling a new female body. I tried to be thorough.

Jerry had the same hesitation I had. I heard Caitlyn say, "Jerry, you need to wash me everywhere." I looked in time to see Caitlyn taking one of Jerry's hands and forcing it between her ass cheeks. It took Caitlyn some doing, but she finally got Jerry's hands all over her. She was watching me the entire time.

More enjoyable, for me, was being washed by Laura. She was very thorough, washing the skin behind my balls, working slowly around my circumcision scar, and even penetrating my sphincter. Having a "strange" woman's hands on all those places was very gratifying. Laura was careful not to stimulate me so much that I came. She understood that making me come was exclusively Caitlyn's function. Laura and I were closer friends by the time we stepped out of the shower. I think Caitlyn and Jerry were too.

Laura and Jerry slept in the guest bedroom. I don't know what they did. Caitlyn and I got into our bed and fell asleep. It had been a long day in the sun. We both woke up early on July 4. Rested, we were feeling frisky. Caitlyn had just mounted me when Laura walked in. I remembered we'd left the bedroom door open. "Cait, we're going to.... Oh! I'm sorry!" Laura said.

"No problem," Caitlyn replied. "Stay and watch if you want to. Feel free to get Jerry." Of course, making love with people watching us was something both Caitlyn and I found exciting.

Laura stood in the doorway watching as Caitlyn rode me. After a few minutes, I heard Jerry say, "Laura, uh, what the fuck?"

"They said it was ok to watch," Laura replied. I caught a glimpse of Jerry in the doorway next to Laura before Caitlyn lowered her chest down for me to suck her nipples. We managed to go for a while before I and then Caitlyn came. Orgasms always felt just a little better when others watched us have them.

Caitlyn rolled off and lay on her back beside me. We were both fully exposed to Laura and Jerry. Caitlyn had my come oozing out of her pussy. My dick was wet with her fluid and my own. It was hot to been seen like that.

"This sounds kinky as shit," Laura finally said, "but it's really hot watching you two fuck."

"What is even hotter," Caitlyn said, "is fucking while people are watching you. You should try it."

"I'd be worried someone would think I'm clumsy," Jerry said.

"Does Laura think you're a clumsy lover?" Caitlyn asked.

"No, I definitely do not think that" Laura said.

"Ok Jerry, who else's opinion matters?" Caitlyn asked.

"Damn," Jerry said, "I'm getting hard thinking about being watched."

"You can make love right now," Caitlyn said. "Peter and I will watch you."

Laura reached out and squeezed Jerry's hard-on through his jeans. "Do you want to do that?" she asked.

"Do you?" Jerry asked back.

After a moment's silence, Laura said, "In front of Cait and Peter, yes I would, maybe just once, but I'd like to try it."

The sheets on our bed were a little damp, so we all moved into the guest room. The tenderness with which Laura and Jerry undressed each other was touching. Even though we'd just orgasmed, Caitlyn and I started touching each other as we watch Laura and Jerry arouse each other. Laura had never looked better than she did on her back, on the bed, naked, with her legs spread. The sight of Jerry entering her was erotic but also seemed pure and natural. I didn't think Jerry or Laura looked clumsy.

Caitlyn and I sat very close as we watched our friends fuck. Caitlyn had a hand around my dick, and I had a finger on her clit. We weren't really trying to stimulate each other. We were, I think, affirming our physical commitment to each other while we watched Laura and Jerry demonstrate theirs. When Laura came, it was beautiful.

Laura and Jerry were back several more times that summer. It was understood that every time they came over, Caitlyn and I would fuck while they watched, and they would fuck while Caitlyn and I watched. We built a close friendship between the four of us that way.

Laura's combo had a few gigs that summer, but not as many as they wanted. At the end of the summer Latia announced she was dropping out of the combo. Latia would graduate the following spring. She wanted a job playing with an orchestra and felt she had to devote her full time to pursuing that goal.

Latia's departure was actually positive. Laura and Caitlyn persuaded two other students in their year to join the combo. Theresa Woodson was studying guitar and was equally proficient in any musical genre. The band really changed from a narrow jazz focus into a band with commercial viability with the addition of vocalist Kate Berry.

Kate Berry was an "opera/musical theater" student, studying singing, dancing, and acting. Kate was a short woman and, while not unattractive, you likely would not notice her in a crowd. What made Kate special was an outgoing personality, tremendous stage presence, and an amazing voice. She and Terry took the band into standards, show music, big band, pop, and rock, as well as jazz. They also encouraged Caitlyn to write original music.

The summer between Caitlyn's junior and senior years was hectic. She was already working on her required senior project: a piano concerto which she hoped to debut with the music school's orchestra and herself as pianist. Between bars and summer festivals, the band played a lot of gigs. With the pandemic seemingly over and the economy improving, people were starting new projects, which upped my workload and had me travelling all over our region. On the plus side, the company's revenues soared.

Amanda was gone for the summer again. She was surveying Lakes Ontario and Erie with Simone. I realized that my daughter would never live at home again. That seemed to remove the last vestige of the life I'd built with Erin. I had Caitlyn, who was wonderful beyond words. However, given the difference in our ages, I had to wonder how long that would last.

To accommodate Caitlyn's concerto, we moved my study from the first floor of the house to a storeroom in the basement. What had been my study became Caitlyn's composing room. It was close to her piano, and it could hold all the electronic equipment we bought. I still thought of composing music in terms of Bach or Mozart using a quill pen on paper. In the 21st Century, it all happened on computers. Caitlyn even had one into which she would enter the score and the information about what instruments were performing and it would play the piece. It wasn't exactly what the piece would sound like performed by real musicians, but it was a reasonable approximation.

Just before Thanksgiving, Derek Grant, my number two at my company, told me that a huge general contractor wanted to buy the company from me and put Derek in charge. Their offer was, I thought, too low.

Amanda was home for Christmas and Beth and Richard came up again from Tampa. Simone arrived as Beth and Richard's flight to Florida left. She would spend New Year's with us and ride back to school with Amanda. However, another custom died. Both Yvonne and Elaine were spending New Year's out of town with their respective boyfriends.

Caitlyn, Amanda, Simone, and I spent New Year's Eve together nude. After the ball dropped in New York, Caitlyn and I made love while Amanda and Simone watched. Both Amanda and Simone had seen Caitlyn and I have intercourse before. What was new was that Amanda and Simone did sixty-nine on each other after we came. As untraditional as we had become since Erin's death, I had never seen Amanda engaged in sex before. She looked fantastic and came much like her mother had. I felt depressed, and a bit guilty. Amanda was very upbeat. "Ticked a box," she said, "came in front of Dad."

No long after Amanda and Simone had their orgasms, Amanda's phone pinged. She looked at it and laughed. "Dad, you must see this," she said, holding the phone up. What I saw was a selfie of Yvonne, naked, with a guy's head between her thighs. She had captioned the picture, "Great guy, but Peter is better at this." That made me feel a bit better.

I don't remember if there was a specific reason, but Caitlyn, Amanda, Simone, and I all slept in the same bed that New Year's morning, nude of course. When we woke up, Amanda cheerily declared, "another box checked. Slept naked in the same bed with my dad."

Not long into their final semester of college, Laura called a meeting of the band. As unofficial roadie, I tagged along with Caitlyn. "Guys," Laura said, "you know I follow websites where people post band gigs. There is a place up in Michigan that's having a two-day festival and they're looking for a band to play Friday night and Saturday afternoon. They'll pay $ 7,000 and provide housing Friday night. That's $ 1,400 per person!

"Better than our usual gigs," Terry commented.

"Sounds good to me," Kate said.

"There's one thing," Laura said. "The place is a 'clothing-optional' resort which, I think, means nudist resort. They want a band to perform in the nude both days."

"I'll take my clothes off for $ 1,400," Terry said.

"It sounds like a lot of fun," Caitlyn commented.

"I'll do the gig," Kate said, "but I am not taking my clothes off under any circumstances. I don't care whether you guys do or not, but not me."

"I don't think we have a chance of getting the gig unless we all agree to perform nude," Laura said.

"Fine," Kate said. "You guys play the gig. I'll be elsewhere."

"Kate," Jerry said, "you know we're not the same band without you. If we try to get the gig and they check into us, they're going to hear about this fantastic singer we have. If we show up for the gig without you, we've defrauded them."

"Tell them upfront that I'm not coming if it means taking my clothes off," Kate replied.

"I think performing nude would be fun," Laura said.

"I don't," Kate snapped back.

Caitlyn and Laura really wanted to play the festival in the nude. Jerry would do it because Laura wanted to. Terry was ok doing it given the money. Kate was dead set against it. That was an impasse. Jerry was right: it wasn't the same band without Kate, and they all knew that. The meeting broke up.

Caitlyn had gotten the Music School's commitment to perform her piano concerto as part of their spring symphony concert, and Caitlyn would be the pianist. After a lot of pushing by Dr. Lerner, the keyboards professor, and Dr. Martin Rothman, Caitlyn's composition professor, the Music School began promoting the debut of a new work.

The spring concert was in May, about a month before graduation. Unlike Caitlyn's freshman recital, this concert was at 8:00 p.m. on a Friday in the school's main concert hall. The symphony would play three pieces, ending with Caitlyn's concerto.

The orchestra conductor, a faculty member, turned to the full house and announced, "It is now our privilege to present the world premiere of the piano concerto in D by the College of Music's own Caitlyn Monroe. Ms. Monroe will be the pianist." Caitlyn walked on stage. She'd been to a hair salon and wore a hint of make-up. She had bought a dress for the performance that I'd not been allowed to see. It was cut low in front and hugged Caitlyn's figure wonderfully, although I thought it made her tits look larger than normal. When Caitlyn sat at the piano bench, the slit up the dress's right side fell open. Throughout the piece, Caitlyn was showing a gorgeous bare leg to the audience. Even if the music had sucked, you had to enjoy looking at Caitlyn.

I was biased, but I thought the concerto was great. Fortunately, the people present who knew music thought so too. There was a post-concert reception in the lobby of the hall. Dr. Lerner and Dr. Rothman were both extremely pleased. People came up to Caitlyn and congratulated her. I stayed in a corner. It was Caitlyn's night and she pulled it off perfectly.

We were, of course, the last people to leave the reception. Everyone, including the local newspaper's music critic, had wanted to talk to Caitlyn. As we were about to leave the hall, a random thought entered my head. "Graduation is about a month off," I said. "What do you want as a graduation present?"

Caitlyn stopped. For a moment, she looked at me as if I was the dumbest man on earth. Maybe I was. Her expression softened as she said, "do you want to know what I really want?"

"Of course," I replied.

"A ring," Caitlyn said. She paused before adding, "and a wedding date."

There's an expression "gob smacked." That was me at that moment. "You want to get married?" I said in disbelief. "To me?"

"Of course, to you," Caitlyn replied. "I've dreamed about you since I was a girl. I'm sorry about what happened to make you available, but you are, and I want you, forever."

"But our ages." I said.

"Peter, we've lived together almost four years," Caitlyn replied. "When has the age difference ever been a problem?" She was right. It hadn't been a problem, not between us.

We spent over an hour with a jeweler I knew that Saturday designing the engagement ring Caitlyn wanted. As we were leaving the shop, my cell phone rang. The caller was the CEO of the general contractor which had offered to buy my company. We'd been haggling over price for more than five months. I was convinced the deal wouldn't happen. The CEO was calling with their "take-it-or leave-it" final offer: $ 32 million paid over four years with $300,000 a year for three years after that to keep me under a non-compete. I told him I'd have to think about it.

I ended the call and told Caitlyn the terms of the offer. "Take it, please take it," she said.

"What will I do without an office to go to?" I asked.

"Help me with my career," Caitlyn replied.

"And where will my money come from after they've paid me off?" I asked.

"I'll be making money," Caitlyn said confidently. "You've supported me. I'll support you. I can write music anywhere. Just think of what we can do if you're no longer tied to your business. Then, the only thing you'll be tied to is me." That sounded like a damned good future.

Graduation was hectic. Amanda's graduation was in the Chicago area on a Saturday. Caitlyn and I went to the ceremony and then had a late lunch with Amanda, Simone, and Simone's parents. Amanda, Caitlyn, and I hopped in my car to drive home for Caitlyn's graduation the following day. On Monday, we drove Amanda to the airport to fly out to California to spend a few days with Simone and her family.

The evening of Caitlyn's graduation, Beth and Richard came back to the house with Caitlyn, Amanda, and me. We had a nude cookout by the pool. As we were eating, Beth said, "We've talked to the resort. The first date they can let you have the wedding there is Saturday the weekend after Labor Day."

"What wedding?" Amanda asked. I looked at Caitlyn, dumbfounded that she hadn't already told Amanda. They talked so often that I just assumed Caitlyn had told her we were getting married.

"I'm marrying your father," Caitlyn told Amanda with a big grin.

That is the only time I remember Amanda at a complete loss for words. She just stared at Caitlyn and me. After a very long silence, Amanda started to smile. "So," she said, "my best friend is going to be my stepmother. Cool!"

Laura and Jerry stopped at the house after dinner to do some skinny-dipping in our pool. "The gig in Michigan is on, the band's last gig," she announced.

"How are we going to do it without Kate?" Caitlyn asked.

"Oh, Kate's going to be there," Laura replied.

"Did the resort agree she could stay clothed?" Caitlyn asked.

"No," Laura replied. "Kate's going to perform buck naked like the rest of us."

"How did you talk her into that?" Caitlyn asked.

"I'd applied to get the gig with the hope we could persuade Kate to do it," Laura replied. "The folks at the resort managing the entertainment checked into us. I got an e-mail from them saying we were hired based on the good things they had heard about us and particularly about our singer. I forwarded that e-mail to Kate. I didn't hear from her. I decided we'd just do the gig without her. She called me a few days ago and said she'd do it. I don't know why she changed her mind."

The resort was in central Michigan, about six and a half hours' drive from home. Caitlyn and I rented a van to haul the band's equipment. Laura, Jerry, and Terry rode up together. They stopped at Detroit airport to pick up Kate who had been in New York trying to get auditions.

I understood why the band was scheduled to play odd hours, six to nine tonight and three to six on Saturday. The sun would stay up until around nine and the resort's stage needed natural light. I was also gratified that we had brought the band's own amps, speakers, and microphones because the resort had none of that. Caitlyn and I had everything set up by the time the rest of the band arrived. We had over an hour before the show started so we sat, clothed, around a picnic table behind the stage. I asked Kate why she had agreed to do the gig.

"I talked with one of my acting instructors," Kate answered. "She told me a couple of things. First, she said I was being too prudish to be an actor. At some point in my career, she promised, there would be a great role for me that would involve nudity. If I'm not willing to be nude in front of an audience, I'm excluding myself from that great role. More importantly, she told me that I needed to challenge my comfort zone. The idea is to adapt because you never know what will happen on stage. She told me that, if I can go nude on stage for six hours over two days, nothing else will ever phase me."

Kate had been talking very earnestly. She paused and broke into a slight grin. "Once I was convinced this is professional training, the thought of singing naked in front of strangers got me a little excited. Knowing I'm going to be standing naked on a stage in a while has me scared and aroused." Kate paused again. "Peter," she said, "I assume you'll keep your clothes on while we're up there naked."

"Hell no!" Caitlyn declared. "When we're naked, Peter is naked." I was fine with that.

"I like that better," Kate said with a smile.

There was just a lawn in front of the stage. When the band did a final equipment check around 5:30, people were already there on beach towels and in folding chairs. There were a few boos when people saw the band members had clothes on.

A few minutes before 6:00, a heavyset nude woman came up to us. "Hi," she said, "I'm Mary. My husband and I own this place. You about ready to get started?"

"Well," Laura said, "there's one thing we obviously need to do. This is it guys. Clothes off!"

"Oh God," Kate said, but she started undressing.

When we were all naked, I took a towel and a folding chair and sat in front of the stage but off to the right. I was close enough to get onstage if anyone needed something, but I wanted to see Caitlyn and our friends perform in the nude.

Mary wattled out to the microphone I'd set up on center stage front and introduced the band. Kate, Laura. Terry, Caitlyn, and Jerry rushed on stage nude and immediately went into "Proud Mary." They went straight from that into the Stones' "Brown Sugar." It was fascinating to hear Kate sing lyrics written for a guy and almost mesmerizing to watch her strut the stage like Jagger. I liked Kate Berry nude a lot better than I liked Mick Jagger clothed.

After the first two songs, Kate did the traditional, "Good evening, great to be here, thank you for coming" speech. I guessed there were between 150 and 200 people sitting or standing on the lawn. Most, but not all, were naked.