Rebuilding Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate's greeting to the audience did have a unique aspect. "Until recently," she said, "I was a dance, voice, and theater student. I've been on stage a lot, starting in high school. I've got to be honest, though. This is the first time I've been on stage with no clothes on." That drew cheers and applause. "This is new for me," Kate went on, "so bear with me. Oh! I see most of you already have!" Kate turned and gave a sexy twitch of her bare ass.

The bank played almost an hour before taking a fifteen-minute break. Backstage, Caitlyn gave me a hug and said, "this is really fun. I wish you were on stage with me." The first set had been a lot of high energy stuff, mainly rock. Caitlyn was sweating a little. The perspiration on her bare skin was very sexy.

A few people had been dancing in front of the stage. The band did more slow dance numbers during the second set, including one long sax solo by Laura. It was touching to see naked couples, many of them older, slow dancing together.

After a second break, the band went on for the last set of the evening. Almost all the audience had disrobed by that point. However, there was a cluster of five guys and two girls who had been standing together drinking beer still dressed. When Kate announced this would be the band's final set, one of those guys called out, "good. I'm tired of looking at you."

Kate stopped for a moment and glared at the clothed group. "I'm sorry," she finally said, "I'm showing you everything. This is the best I can do." She stopped, then said, "oops, I misspoke. Maybe you're upset because I haven't shown you EVERYTHING." She turned her back to the audience, spread her feet apart, and bent over. Her pussy and asshole were on full display. She held that position for a few beats before straightening and turning back to face the audience. "Was that better?" she asked.

Kate continued at the heckler. "It's not just me showing everything," she said, "So are my bandmates. Even our roadie is. Peter, please come up here."

I had no idea what Kate had in mind, but I went on stage and stood beside Kate. "This is Peter," Kate said. "He's our chaperone and handles our equipment. He's engaged to Caitlyn, our keyboard player. Peter doesn't have to be naked tonight, but he is. Peter doesn't mind if everyone sees his penis." Kate looked at my dick. "I think I understand why," she said. "That's a nice-looking dick. Don't you think so girls? Let's have a hand for Peter's dick." People started applauding. It was embarrassing and arousing to be in front of a crowd applauding my dick. I looked at Caitlyn. She was grinning from ear to ear.

Still going after the heckler, Kate said, "I guess you won't undress now that you've seen Peter. What's in your jeans can't compare, can it?" People were starting to laugh. "Come on," Kate said, "drop trou and let us all see!"

Someone in the audience yelled, "Yeah. Get your clothes off like the rest of us!"

The heckler looked drunk and pissed off. He took a step towards the stage. One of the girls stepped in front of him and one of his buddies grabbed him by an arm. Everyone was looking at his group. Another of the guys took the heckler's other arm. The other girl stepped in front of the heckler and pointed a finger in his face. The whole group walked off. The band was in the middle of its next song when we heard a car engine gunning and then the sound of tires screeching.

The band finished the evening without incident. We didn't bother to get dressed as we packed the equipment back into the van. We weren't given a place to stay at the resort, so we were at an old motel a couple of miles away. I think we were the first guests there in months, if not years.

Before we left the resort, Mary and her husband produced covered aluminum trays of food and some beers. The six of us had a late dinner on the old picnic table. Of course, Laura, Jerry, Caitlyn, and I didn't get dressed to eat. Terry did. To my surprise, Kate stayed naked.

We passed a convenience store on the way to the motel and stopped for more beers. We drank the beer, clothed, in the motel parking lot. We had not looked at our rooms previously. When we opened the door to the room Caitlyn and I were sharing with Laura and Jerry, we saw only a single queen size bed. It was late enough that the motel office was dark. Nothing to do about it, and sharing a bed didn't bother the four of us.

Inside the room, we all undressed. Jerry said, "Kate adapted well."

Laura laughed. "Kate was having the time of her life," she said.

"She is a lot better looking naked," Jerry commented.

"Would you fuck her, Jerry?" Caitlyn asked.

"Uh," Jerry was caught off guard by Caitlyn's question.

"Well," Laura said, "if you're going to try to get my boyfriend to fuck our vocalist, I'm going to hit on your fiancé." The four of us had an unwritten rule that it was ok for Caitlyn and Jerry or Laura and me to do anything together short of inducing orgasm. Laura sat down in my lap and ground her ass into my dick. I put a hand over each of her tits.

"Well," Caitlyn said in mock offense. "I'll do this!" She wrapped her hand around Jerry's dick and ran it slowly up from his base and closed her hand around his head.

"Child's play," Laura snorted. She spun around in my lap, so she was facing me, straddled me, and began rubbing my dick with her outer lips. What Laura was doing felt nice.

After a couple of minutes, Laura stood up. I was very hard, and my dick glistened with some of Laura's fluid. Caitlyn had gotten Jerry hard too. "I think the boys are ready," Caitlyn said.

"I know I am," Laura replied. Caitlyn and Laura flopped down on the bed on their backs. They were, literally, shoulder to shoulder. Jerry got on the bed and mounted Laura. I did the same with Caitlyn. The four of us had made love in the same room before, but we'd never been this close before. We were all watching the other couple as much as our own partner, and we all talked to each other. We kept that up as long as we could. Being that close together as we fucked made it more arousing.

Laura started coming a second or two before Caitlyn did. Both women were louder than usual. My sense was that Caitlyn had a good orgasm. I think Jerry and I came at about the same time. Caitlyn and I kissed for a long time afterward. When we finished, and while I was still in Caitlyn, she leaned up and kissed Jerry. After they broke, Laura leaned up and kissed me. It sounds kinky written down, but it was a wonderful experience to share with two dear friends.

Jerry got the privilege of sleeping between Caitlyn and Laura that night. I was fine. I slept on my side with my arms around Caitlyn. Her smooth back was against my chest and my dick was in between her hips.

We awoke to the murmurings of Laura and Jerry. Caitlyn rolled over to face me, and we began fondling each other. This time, Jerry and I were on our backs while Laura rode him and Caitlyn was on top of me. The advantage to this position, from my perspective, was that I could watch both Caitlyn's and Laura's faces and their tits bouncing. Sex with Caitlyn was always great, but that morning was even better. She moaned loudly as she came, and I shot very hard inside of her.

We didn't need to be back at the resort until around 1:00 to set up for a 3:00 p.m. showtime. The six of us had a late breakfast at a greasy spoon. "You guys had fun last night," Kate said cattily over breakfast.

"Poor Kate and I had to take care of ourselves," Terry added. Kate shot her a look.

A couple minutes later, Kate said, "I thought using Peter to deal with the heckler last night worked well. Does anyone mind if I use Peter in the show today?" Kate looked at Caitlyn.

"I'm fine with it," Caitlyn said. No one objected.

The band's first set repeated the night before. At the break, Kate said, "let's start the set with those instrumental pieces Cait wrote."

Back on stage, Kate told the audience, "Our first set was high energy. We're going to slow it down now and give everyone a chance to dance with their partner, or a stranger. We don't care. I'm going to borrow our keyboardist's fiancé and show you what we mean. May I have a little space in front of the stage?"

People backed off a little. Kate came down from the stage to where I was sitting, extended her hand, and said, "Dance?" I followed her to the space in front of the stage. She nodded to the band. They started playing. Kate wrapped her arms around me, putting a hand on my ass. I loosely wrapped my arms around her. "Tighter, Peter, please," she said. I pulled Kate against me. Her bare breasts pressed against the bottom of my ribcage and my dick pressed against her belly. Kate Berry's body not only looked good naked, it felt good too.

I'm not a good dancer, so Kate led. We danced through that number and the next one. Somewhat disloyally, I thought I could get used to having Kate's bare body pressed against mine. At the end of the second number, she rose on her toes and kissed me on the lips. Back on stage, Kate sang a song about a woman wanting a man she couldn't have.

During the second break, Laura said, "this is our last gig. Let's go out in style. First, let's open with Tull's "Hunting Girl." Peter, I want you on stage for that. There are places in the song where Jerry does a hard drum stroke. When you hear those, I want you to smack Kate's ass, not hard, but noticeably. Then, let's end with The Who's "Touch me, Feel Me." Peter, do you think you can lift Kate over your head and walk around the stage holding her up?" Kate was a small woman. I could do that and nodded. "Ok," Laura said, "when she gets to the acapella part 'see me,' lift her over your head. When the band comes in on 'right behind you' start walking around with her over your head. Ok Kate?"

Kate responded with a less than enthusiastic, "yeah." I looked at Caitlyn, who just nodded.

I stood next to Kate as the band opened the set with "Hunting Girl." I swatted Kate's ass lightly on the first drum stroke. Caitlyn called out to me, "harder next time. Put some pink in her ass." Kate heard Caitlyn and twitched her ass. I took that as permission and smacked Kate harder the next time. In total, there were five points during the song when I smacked her ass. I made sure I smacked both cheeks.

At the end of the song, Kate turned her ass to the audience and said, "Look what he did to me!" Her ass did have some color in it. The audience applauded.

For the finale, I went on stage again and stood behind Kate. When she gave me the cue, I put a hand on each hip and lifted her straight up. Her calves were in my face, but I could look up at her nice ass. I held her still while she sang. The song builds to a crescendo. We reached the part where the band came back in at full volume. I started marching back and forth across the stage, holding Kate so she faced the audience. After a couple trips across the stage, Kate spread her legs a little and my view improved.

The song finished. The band took its bows, and we headed backstage. Mary, the owner, was there with cash to pay the band. She handed the money to Laura. Laura started counting out each person's share. "Give my share to Kate," Caitlyn said. "She had to buy plane tickets, I didn't."

"Thank you," Kate said. "I know you all remember how opposed I was to doing this. I was wrong. This has been a blast. Having Peter hold me up naked in front of the audience, knowing he was looking up at my cunt, was hot."

"What about being spanked?" Jerry asked.

"That was more fun than I expected," Kate said. "The whole thing, being naked in front of an audience, being naked with you guys, listening to Caitlyn, Peter, Laura, and Jerry fuck in the motel last night AND this morning was just, well, a great time. I'm more perverted than I thought I was."

"You're always welcome to get naked and perverted with us," Caitlyn said.

Laura went to the trunk of her car and pulled out a box. "I had these made up in honor of our last gig together," she said. She handed out tee shirts with the name of the band on the front above a blurry picture of the five of them. "The shirts are extra long so you can wear them and nothing else," Laura added.

Kate had a 9:00 p.m. flight from Detroit back to New York. Everyone else left in Laura's car to get her to the airport. Caitlyn and I stayed and loaded the equipment into the van. We did that nude. When we finished, Caitlyn held up her new tee shirt and asked, "This and nothing else for the drive home?"

"Sounds great to me," I replied.

We put on our shirts. They stopped an inch, at most, below our asses. "Bending over will be fun," Caitlyn teased. We got in the van. I drove. Just before left the resort property, Caitlyn said "stop." I stopped. "Lift up in your seat a bit," she said. I did and she pulled the hem of my shirt up to my waist. "Sit back down," she told me. She did the same with her shirt, so we drove bare from the waist down.

As we drove towards the Interstate, Caitlyn said, "Kate wanted to fuck you."

"I doubt that" I replied.

"No, she did," Caitlyn said. "Women can tell when another woman is hot for a particular guy."

"Why me?" I asked.

"You may not realize it, but you're damned appealing with no clothes on," Caitlyn said. "That's why I like you naked around me as much as possible." Caitlyn paused before saying, "You saw a lot of Kate. Would you like to fuck her?"

"Probably," I replied, "if I wasn't already having sex regularly with the most desirable woman alive."

"Good answer, Peter," Caitlyn said, smiling.

We got gas at an exit on the Interstate and picked up a fast-food dinner. I had intended to use the drive-through window, but Caitlyn insisted that we park and go inside, wearing only our tee shirts, to place our order. I expected to be thrown out, but no one said anything. We got the food to go, knowing there was a rest area two miles further on. We ate at a picnic table in the rest area. Caitlyn insisted we take our shirts off to eat.

We pulled the van in our driveway about 1:30 in the morning. Not surprisingly, the neighborhood was silent. "You know one thing we've never done?" Caitlyn asked.

"What are you thinking?" I asked back.

"We've never fucked in the front yard," Caitlyn said.

"Now would be the perfect time," I said.

"That's what I was thinking," Caitlyn said as she peeled her tee shirt off. Caitlyn put me on my back in the grass about four feet from the street. She got on top.

There is something special about making love outdoors. There was an added thrill doing it next to a residential street. Although the risk was low at that time of the morning, someone could drive by and see us. We savored being outside pleasing each other. No one came by. Caitlyn arched her back, leaned her head back, and started to moan with her orgasm. Suddenly, we were fully illuminated.