Rebuilding Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was rather pleasant to have an attractive woman running her hands all over my body. Deb even checked between my ass cheeks before having me roll over. She went over my chest, legs, neck, and everywhere else, avoiding my genitals. Finally, Deb stopped. She said, "for a complete exam, I need to handle your penis and testicles. Is that alright?"

Before I could say anything, Caitlyn said, "he won't mind. Deb chuckled.

Just then, I heard Dr. Swift say to Caitlyn, now, Mrs. Stone, would you please spread your legs."

Deb felt me up very thoroughly. "You'd be frightened if I told you how many men have lesions which become cancerous on their scrotum," Deb said. "A tactile exam is, in my opinion, the best way to catch those early." Deb's handling of me was starting to cause an erection. "Don't worry about the erection Peter," she said, "I've seen thousands. Caitlyn, you're a fortunate woman. Peter has exceptional girth."

"I know," Caitlyn said. I glanced at her but mainly saw Dr. Swift minutely inspecting the area around her vagina. "He feels very good," Caitlyn added.

When our exams were done, Deb and Dr. Swift conferred briefly in the hallway. Caitlyn and I were sitting side by side on one of the tables when they came back in. "The news is good," Deb said. "Neither of you have any problems. Beyond that, you go nude a lot which is also good for your skin. Of course, everyone knows about the risk of skin cancer caused by sun exposure so do use sunscreen liberally, but many fabrics have things that are irritants to the skin. Prolonged exposure can cause reactions, sometimes painful and sometimes difficult to treat. My advice is to leave your clothes off as much as possible."

Still nude, we followed Deb back to the reception area where Melissa was waiting with our clothes. "You want to follow Doctor's advice and leave these off?" Caitlyn asked.

"Sure," I said. "Why not?"

We took our clothes in our arms and walked out of the office. The office was on the second floor. We took the steps down to the lobby and exited without seeing anyone. It was October, so the sun was setting, but you could still see clearly. There were other cars and people in the parking lot. I don't know if they noticed the two naked people who left the office building, got into a car, and drove off.

In the car, Caitlyn said, "that was fun!"

"What did you enjoy most?" I asked.

"You and me standing in the hallway naked, talking to the four doctors in clothes while other clothed people walked by," Caitlyn answered.

"Why did you enjoy that?" I probed.

"Well, several things about it were fun, I think," Caitlyn said. "For one thing, we seemed more naked since every else was dressed. The contrast of us being naked and them being dressed drew attention to us. I also felt like we were enjoying a special privilege. We got to be naked while they all had to stay dressed. It was also fun to be naked in a place where people don't usually go naked."

"You liked the fact that attention was drawn to your naked body?" I asked.

Caitlyn giggled. "You know I like that," she answered. "You like people looking at your naked body too." She knew me too well.

"Do you think Deb Braxton set that up so we would be the only naked people with clothed people around us?" I asked.

"Of course, she did," Caitlyn responded. "We need to thank her for that. I hope we get more opportunities to be the only naked people somewhere."

I was driving very carefully. Still, as I turned into our street, I saw a cop car behind us. I turned into our driveway and pushed the garage door opener. The cop car stopped in front of our house. "Please don't get out of the car until the garage door's down," I told Caitlyn.

We heard our front doorbell as we went into the house from the garage. Caitlyn looked out a window and said, "it's only Sherry Holden." She went to the door and opened it.

Sherry walked in in full uniform. Although Sherry had seen us naked and fucking before, it still felt odd to be standing naked in front of a uniformed police officer. "Are you guys always naked at home?" Sherry asked.

"Of course," Caitlyn replied.

Sherry thought for a moment before saying, "that does sound nice. I realized I never gave you a copy of the drone video." She held up a flash drive. "Here it is. Craig and I have watched it several times and, each time, it got us going."

"Craig?" I asked.

"My boyfriend," Sherry answered. To Caitlyn, she added, "He thinks you have a very hot body. It almost makes me jealous."

"It's too late in the year to use the pool," Caitlyn said, "but we had a sauna and a hot tub put in. Why don't the two of you come over some time and use it with us. Then, Craig can see us naked side-by-side."

"Let me think about that one," Sherry replied.

One of Caitlyn's professors from the Music School called a couple of days later. The City's symphony orchestra, which had an international reputation, was starting a program to encourage local talent. The professor wanted Caitlyn to know he had sent the symphony's music director a recording of Caitlyn's piano concerto. About a month later, Caitlyn got an invitation to meet with the orchestra's music director. That led to Caitlyn being "commissioned" to write a full symphony to be finished in 18 months. Caitlyn would be paid $ 2,000 for the composing with no guarantee the orchestra would perform her work. However, if the orchestra decided to perform her work, she'd be paid an added $ 10,000.

You'll notice some significant time has passed in this narrative without mention of my daughter Amanda. After graduation, Amanda and Simone had both taken jobs with the non-profit they had worked for during the summers, Sustain The Lakes, Inc., based in Milwaukee. They weren't paid much, but STL had an arrangement with a major university in Wisconsin that, so long as the girls stayed with STL, they could pursue Master's degrees tuition-free. Amanda talked to Caitlyn more often, and more candidly, than she did to me. It was a while before I learned, from Caitlyn, that Amanda and Simone had formed a threesome with STL's executive director, a 34-year-old named Justin DeMarco. Given that I had married Amanda's best friend from high school, who was I to criticize?

We'd made it through the holidays. Amanda had called but had stayed up north with her lovers Simone and Justin. Caitlyn's workload of film music, and the symphony, caused her to think we could not visit her mother in Florida. Except for a New Year's Eve party at the Braxton's (clothed, sadly), we spent a quiet nude holiday together. It didn't have the excitement of some prior holidays, but it may have been the nicest.

Between Christmas and New Year, Caitlyn got a call from Sherry Holden. "She was more comfortable talking to me than you," Caitlyn said. "She's talked to her boyfriend. They'd like to come over, but they aren't sure whether they want to go nude in the sauna or hot tub. I told them we'd fix dinner and stay clothed through dinner. We can talk about it. They can bring suits and wear them if they really don't want to strip off, but Sherry understands that you and I will get naked after dinner and stay that way."

"Ok," I said. "That's fine. When are we going to do this?"

"Saturday the eighth," Caitlyn said. "A week after New Year's. Sherry that, after the first of the year, she won't be on duty weekend nights anymore unless someone else is out."

It started snowing in the middle of the afternoon on the eighth. Caitlyn and Sherry talked by phone about whether to postpone, but someone's weather app said the snow would be light and stop in early evening. We decided to go ahead.

It wasn't until she walked in the door in a sweater and jeans that I realized I'd never seen Sherry before other than in uniform. She looked much less intimidating in street clothes. She carried some extra pounds, but she was cute, and she seemed even friendlier out of uniform.

Sherry's boyfriend, Craig Watters, was a probation officer. He had been in the Army infantry, I learned, and had been one of the last US soldiers to leave Afghanistan. "Never should have been there to start with," he said. "The people may not have wanted the Taliban, but all they wanted from us was as much of our money as they could take." Sherry and Craig were, in at least one respect, well matched. Sherry's personality and attitudes were almost the opposite of those of the stereotypical cop. Craig, I learned, was anything but a stereotypical soldier/veteran. He was, however, much more reserved than Sherry.

Over dinner, we talked about our town, the abutting city, politics, Caitlyn's music, and nudism. I let Caitlyn take the lead talking about nudism, thinking it would sound less threatening coming from a beautiful young woman rather than a middle-aged man. With the conversation and dinner, the four of us managed to consume three bottles of wine. We also did not notice that the snow hadn't stopped, it was coming down harder.

Before we cleaned up dinner, Caitlyn sent me out to uncover the hot tub and start it heating. That was when I realized how bad the snow was. I had to shovel a path over the short distance between our back door and the tub.

We finished the dishes and Caitlyn asked Sherry and Craig to go into the living room. Caitlyn and I stripped off in the kitchen and walked out to rejoin our guests, nude and holding hands. Seeing Caitlyn nude, and without thinking, Craig said "wow!" He was right. Caitlyn was a "wow" clothed and extremely "wow" nude. Craig's remark still earned him a slap in the chest from Sherry.

"Peter looks pretty great naked too," Sherry said.

"Ok guys," Caitlyn said, "it's decision time. We're going out to the tub. I hope you go nude like we are but, if you prefer, you can change into swimsuits in the guest bedroom upstairs and leave your street clothes up there."

Buying time, I think, Sherry said, "Either way, we need something for our feet. It's snowing out there."

"That we can handle," Caitlyn replied. She walked across the room to a low chest against the far wall. With her back to Sherry and Craig, she bent over and opened the bottom drawer. She fished around for a moment, holding a pose that exposed her completely to our guests. They both looked. Caitlyn straightened, and turned, holding several pair of rubber flip flops. Smiling, and fully aware she had just shown off to Sherry and Craig, Caitlyn said, "I'm sure something here will fit you well enough." Caitlyn walked back to where I was standing in front of Sherry and Craig.

"You really enjoy people seeing all of you, don't you?" Sherry asked Caitlyn.

"I do," Caitlyn responded. "It's sexy and exciting. I'm fortunate enough to have a body some people think is attractive. It's never made sense to me why I should be ashamed of that and hide parts of myself. It really is fun. You should try it."

"I don't look like you," Sherry said.

"Sherry's a beautiful woman, isn't she Craig?" Caitlyn asked.

"Very beautiful," Craig replied immediately.

Sherry gave a short laugh. "He has to say that, he's my boyfriend."

"Sherry," I said, "I've never seen you out of uniform until tonight. The all black and the gun on your hip are a bit intimidating. When you took those off, you became more beautiful. You'll be more beautiful still if you take everything off. I've never met a woman who wasn't."

Sherry gave Craig a questioning look. "It's your call," he said. "These are your friends."

Sherry stood quietly for a long moment, the expression on her face suggesting she was genuinely torn. Finally, she said, "what the hell? Got to try new things." She kicked off her shoes and pulled her sweater over her head.

Sherry was a somewhat fleshy woman. While she was not unattractive, I thought she likely would be very attractive if she dropped a few pounds. However, the extra flesh gave her nudity a naturalness that was quite sexy. In contrast, Craig did not appear to carry an ounce of fat. He wasn't big but was all taut muscle. I outweighed him by at least 50 pounds, and was well-muscled myself, but I'd have not wanted to get into a fight with him.

The four of us went outside nude. It was cold and some more snow had accumulated between the door and the tub. We all scurried towards the steaming water. Sherry and Craig sat together on one side of the tub while Caitlyn and I sat together opposite them. We hadn't been in the tub long before I was sent inside and get everyone more wine. The snow was over my bare feet as I went back to the house.

I looked at the front window of our house and saw that snow had piled up on the street. I went to the kitchen and uncorked two fresh bottles. I carried those and four plastic cups out to the tub. I placed the wine on a little stand we'd installed for that purpose, gratefully got back into the hot water, and poured everyone a cup. "You might as well drink up," I said as I handed wine to Sherry and Craig, "you're not driving anywhere tonight."

"You can use our guest bedroom," Caitlyn said cheerfully.

Cold as it was outside, the water felt hot after being in it a while. We had the tub built with a ledge around the top where a person could sit with only her feet in the water. After she finished a cup of wine, Caitlyn hopped up there to cool down for a few moments. She sat with her legs spread. I knew she was enjoying Sherry and Craig looking at her.

After quite a while, Sherry rose from the water and sat on the ledge. She was watching me, I think, to see whether I was looking at her. At first, she kept her knees locked together. I saw her take a deep breath, then she spread her legs apart. She was staring at me the entire time. I think she felt some embarrassment from being so fully exposed but was also excited and wanted to be seen.

Caitlyn and Sherry both sat on the tub ledge until they got too cold and slid back into the hot water. That was followed by a series of requests that had me repeatedly leaving the tub to bring things from the house. The third time I was walking back to the tub, Sherry said, "I like how Peter's dick is so thick. It is nice to watch. It must feel wonderful."

"It feels fantastic," Caitlyn replied. "But" she continued, "I haven't gotten a good opportunity to look at Craig's."

"Craig, get up on the ledge and let Caitlyn see you," Sherry commanded. Craig gave me a resigned look, but he stood up and seated himself on the ledge. "Get those legs apart," Sherry directed. Craig's penis was narrow but quite long.

"I imagine Craig feels pretty good too," Caitlyn told Sherry.

"He feels great," Sherry replied. She laughed. "But he's too long for me to get all of him in my mouth." I got the sense that Craig enjoyed Caitlyn looking at his dick and the two women discussing it. I could empathize with that.

We stayed in the tub. We showed off to each other and discussing each other's body parts until we emptied both bottles of wine. The others went inside while I shut down the tub and put the lid on. I was freezing by the time I got in the house. I heard water in the large shower we had installed next to the sauna. When I went there, I saw Caitlyn, Sherry, and Craig inside. "Get your butt in here," Caitlyn ordered. I followed orders. The four of us showered together, but we all kept our hands off the others' partner.

The next morning, Caitlyn and I were in the kitchen, nude, making coffee. Sherry walked in wearing one of the fluffy robes we kept in the guest bedroom closet. Seeing us, she said, "Guess I don't need this." Sherry took the robe off. I was pleased to see she was naked underneath it. Craig walked in a moment later in a pair of shorts which he took off upon seeing that the rest of us were nude.

As we were drinking our coffee, Sherry said, "Uh, well, uh, Craig and I were talking last night. We've really enjoyed the video of the two of you fucking, but it seems, well, a little one-sided. Uh, would the two of you like to watch us fuck?"

"Sure," Caitlyn said, "that would be great, and it is so kind of you to offer!" I glanced at Craig. I'd expected a look of resignation, like he'd given me the night before. Instead, I saw something different, excitement?

Caitlyn's enthusiastic response apparently gave Sherry some confidence. "We'd love to do it," she told Caitlyn. "Peter," Sherry said, "what about you? Want to see me have an orgasm?"

"Yes," I said simply.

In our guest bedroom, Sherry and Craig began kissing and fondling each other. Caitlyn and I sat on a bench against a wall and watched. Sherry stroked Craig to erection while he fingered her. Sherry glanced at us and smiled before getting on the bed on her back. She spread her legs and Craig mounted her.

I wasn't crazy about our vantage point. We saw more of Craig's ass moving back and forth than we did of Sherry. I suppose Caitlyn liked it though. I became more engaged as Sherry became more aroused. The generally amiable woman whom I knew became wanton, for lack of a better term, and took charge of their lovemaking. She wrapped her legs around Craig and thrust her hips into him. Her fingers dug into his back.

I couldn't help getting hard from what I was watching. Caitlyn noticed. She wrapped a hand loosely around my dick and began stroking me, very slowly and very lightly. I put a hand between her thighs and rubbed her clit, trying to be as gentle with her as she was being with me. We didn't want to come, but the scene was just too arousing for us not to be touching each other. All the time, we never took our eyes off Sherry and Craig.

Sherry became vocal as she got more aroused. I can't begin to convey in words the sounds she made, but they added a lot to the erotic appeal of the moment. Somewhat suddenly, Sherry gripped Craig hard with her legs and her arms. She made a moan that rose in pitch and grew in volume. As Sherry reached her crescendo, I heard Craig grunt about three times. Both of them relaxed.

After a moment, Sherry told Craig, "Roll off please. I want Caitlyn and Peter to see what I look like when I've just come." Craig obediently rolled off Sherry onto the bed. She sat up, swung her legs over the side of the bed, and stood up. She was still breathing hard, and her skin was flushed. To be honest, she looked incredibly sexy. Caitlyn and I were still handling each other. "I'm hurt," Sherry said. "I would have thought that just watching us was stimulation enough." It took me a moment to realize that Sherry was teasing. She smiled and said, "I hope that's a sign you enjoyed what you saw."

"Very much," Caitlyn replied. "Did you enjoy having an audience?"

"Well," Craig said, "sex with Sherry is the greatest thing there is but knowing you two were watching made it even hotter."

"Yeah," Sherry said, "I understand now why you two get off on people watching you do it."

A bit later, I got dressed and went outside. Our street still hadn't been touched. I walked a few blocks to the main road. It hadn't been plowed yet either. I trudged back to the house and suggested that Sherry and Craig might want to stay with us until our roads were plowed.

That Saturday/Sunday with Sherry and Craig was the exception that winter. Caitlyn had gotten another online film to write background music for and she was putting a ton of time into her symphony. It became common for me to be awoken at two or three in the morning by Caitlyn at her piano as she would play a passage of music, write that down, then play it again slightly differently and write that down. I did the cooking, shopping, and other chores of ordinary life. I suppose that is the price I paid for living with talent while having none myself.

Apart from a couple of trips out to restaurants, we hadn't done anything through the end of April. I knew how seriously Caitlyn took her composing, and I supported her completely, but I was starting to think she needed a break.