Rebuilding Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Distraction came from an unexpected quarter. Debbie Braxton dropped in unannounced again. She explained that she and Ross were hosting an outdoor dinner for a group of about 30 "progressive" physician friends and their spouses/partners. The dinner would be catered, but they wanted to do something "edgy." What she and Ross came up with was having drinks and dinner served by nude servers.

"We know these people," Debbie said. "They won't be offended. They'll think it's great. We could hire strippers, but that seems sleazy. I know you two like being nude when the people around you are clothed. Would you two be our servers? You both look great in the nude. We'll pay you."

"When is the dinner?" Caitlyn asked.

"Saturday after next," Debbie answered.

"Neither of us have any experience as a server," I said.

"I'm sure no one will notice," Debbie replied. "Everyone

will be too busy looking at you."

I thought it would be a break for Caitlyn and fun for both of us. Caitlyn and I looked at each other. The unspoken message between us was "let's do it!"

"We'd love to," Caitlyn told Debbie. "Thank you so much for thinking of us."

Debbie and Ross had rented a private facility for their dinner. The facility had a large indoor banquet room, but this dinner would be held in an open-air pavilion outside the main building. Drinks started at 6:00 p.m. As instructed, we arrived at 4:00 p.m. to meet the caterer. It was a beautiful, sunny May afternoon with a slight breeze blowing.

The caterer, Amber Moore, was, I'm guessing, four or so years older than Caitlyn. She would oversee the dinner while her boyfriend Doug tended the bar at one end of the pavilion. Five tables seating six had already been set up at the opposite end. "We spread the tables out, "Amber said. "We thought that would be easier for you since you'll be walking between them, well, naked."

"Is there any reason why we can't go ahead and take our clothes off now?" Caitlyn asked.

"Uh, well, no, I can't think of any reason," Amber replied. "I didn't expect you to be so eager to get naked."

"We always prefer to be naked if we can," Caitlyn responded. "Don't we Peter?"

"Absolutely," I confirmed.

"There are bathrooms just inside that door over there," Amber said.

"Don't need them," Caitlyn replied. "We'll just strip off here." Caitlyn and I undressed and put our clothes behind the bar. It was a wonderful day for going nude in the open air.

We listened attentively as Amber instructed us in the basics of serving. That was followed by Doug telling us what drinks he had available for the cocktail hour. Wine would be served with dinner, and everyone would get a glass of champagne with desert. Amber and Doug were very patient, went over everything twice, and answered all our questions. Once that was done, Caitlyn and I helped Amber and Doug get everything ready.

We finished around 5:30. We took a short break. "I'm amazed," Amber said. "You two are perfectly comfortable buck naked."

"Most activities are more fun if you do them nude," Caitlyn said. "It is very liberating. You should try it."

With a grin, Doug said, "That's a great idea. You should do tonight naked Dear."

"Watching Caitlyn and Peter, I'd almost consider it," Amber replied, "if Mom and Dad weren't coming. Nothing is stopping you, though, Doug." That closed the subject of Amber or Doug stripping off.

Debbie and Ross arrived a few minutes later. "I only found out this afternoon," Debbie said, "that they're having a wedding reception in the banquet room tonight. There will be a lot of people going between the parking lot and the main building." The pavilion was visible from the parking lot.

"Does that mean we have to get dressed?" I asked.

"No," Debbie said. Management knew we were going to have nude servers. They say they've told the wedding that there is something 'a bit edgy' in the pavilion tonight so they should keep their guests away." Debbie laughed. "That will undoubtedly encourage them to come over and take a look. I know you are fine with that." Debbie was correct in her last statement. The more people we could be nude in front of, the happier Caitlyn and I were.

Guests started arriving just after six and Caitlyn and I started serving drinks. Some people were initially surprised by our nudity but, as Debbie had predicted, no one seemed upset. The guests were dressed in coats and ties for the men, springtime dresses for the women. That emphasized our nudity. It didn't take long for us to realize that the guests were watching Caitlyn and, to a lesser extent, me constantly. Of course, Caitlyn is so compellingly beautiful when she's naked.

Since I didn't know any doctors besides Debbie and Ross, I saw little risk of encountering someone I knew at the dinner. Wrong. Heather Waters was a realtor with whom I had worked extensively some years before on converting an abandoned industrial site into bars, restaurants, and retail. Her husband was a doctor who was friends with the Braxtons.

I decided to let Caitlyn serve the Waters. Wrong again. When Heather saw me, she loudly called out, "Peter. Peter Stone!" It was a natural, and unthinking, reaction to turn and face her. Heather closed on me as she looked my nude body up and down. She stopped within reach and put her hand on my forearm (Heather was a toucher). "Peter, I haven't seen you in years! I must say, I like your outfit tonight much better than the ones you wore when we worked together." She looked directly at my dick and said "Erin's a lucky woman."

"Erin's been dead for almost seven years," I replied.

"Oh! I'm very sorry. I forgot," Heather said abashedly. Just then, Caitlyn came up with Heather's gin and tonic on a tray. Heather took the drink and, with a naughty smile, said, "being a free man again, you can fraternize with your gorgeous co-worker."

"That co-worker is my wife Caitlyn," I said. Caitlyn was walking away but I called her back. "Caitlyn, this is a realtor I worked with before I retired, Heather Waters. Heather, this is my wife, Caitlyn Stone."

A middle-aged man with a paunch walked up holding a drink. He took one of Heather's hands. "Jeffrey," Heather said, "I'd like you to meet the man I worked with on that Roth Ironworks project, Peter Stone. The young woman is Peter's wife Caitlyn."

A look of disappointment crossed Jeffrey's face when he heard that Caitlyn was married, and her husband was right there. That didn't stop him from ogling Caitlyn though. After a moment, he said, "I admire your costumes but why are you wearing them, or not wearing them I should say."

"Debbie Braxton was a good friend of my late first wife," I said, "and we've socialized with her and Ross some."

"Debbie asked us to be nude servers for her dinner tonight. It sounded like fun, so we agreed," Caitlyn added.

"Is it fun?" Heather asked.

"It's wonderful," Caitlyn replied. "It's such a nice night, you should take off your clothes too. You'll be amazed how good it feels."

"Heavens no!" Heather said. She and Jeffrey turned and walked away. Caitlyn looked at me and grinned.

Amber's employees arrived in a van and offloaded carts holding the meals. Because the carts were hot, Amber forbade Caitlyn and me from handling them. Amber's staff plated the food which Caitlyn and I then served. Once everyone had been served, we had little to do except keep wine and water glasses filled. Of course, that meant we were always visible to Debbie's guests.

The wedding reception must have gotten word that there was a nude couple outside. Caitlyn and I were standing together watching the diners when Amber came up and said, "your audience has grown by two." She nodded over our shoulders.

Caitlyn and I turned to see a young man in a tuxedo and a young woman in a

light-colored gown trying to look at us surreptitiously. When Caitlyn and I turned to face them, the young woman yelled, "Oh my God!" and began laughing. She and the young man quickly went back inside. A bit later, another young man in a tux, a bit drunk, came out and asked if Caitlyn would pose with the groom and groomsmen. She agreed. He went back inside and brought out several young men in tuxes. All but one gathered around Caitlyn while the remaining man took pictures with a smart phone.

Fifteen or so minutes later, an attractive young woman in a tight-fitting peach-colored gown came up to me. "Uh, I'm not sure quite how to ask this," she started.

"You'd like me to pose for a picture with some of your friends?" I asked.

"Yeah," the young woman said, "with the bride and bridesmaids. Would you?"

Teasing a little, I ask, "should I put something on?"

"Oh no! Please don't!" the young woman replied.

"I'll be happy to pose with you just as I am," I said.

"Thank you," the young woman said. She ran back inside and retuned quickly with five other young women, also in tight-fitting peach gowns, and a lovely young blonde all in white. A young man, the groom I suspect, followed them carrying a smart phone.

We posed standing in a semi-circle with me between the bride and, I assumed, maid-of-honor. After that picture was taken several times, one of the bridesmaids said, "he should hug Jenny." Jenny, I found out, was the bride. We posed for a picture with me hugging Jenny. That led to pictures of me hugging each one of the bridesmaids.

The last bridesmaid I posed with reached down and grabbed my dick after our picture was taken. The young man took a picture of that too. However, Jenny declared, "we've gone far enough." Somewhat reluctantly, the bridesmaids and the photographer followed the bride back to her wedding reception.

Things were otherwise tame through desert. Afterwards, the guests had more drinks, which Caitlyn and I served. We had received some "accidental" touching during the pre-dinner drinks and dinner. Now that everyone had a bit more in them, the touching became more overt. Caitlyn and I hadn't expected that, but people were gentle, respectful in a way, and it was kind of fun. Caitlyn and I decided to go with it unless someone became too obnoxious.

We were standing by the bar when a reasonably attractive redhead whom I guessed was a few years younger than me came up. Nodding at my dick, the woman said, "I'd really like to see that erect." She raised her head, looked at us, smiled, and said, "It's ok. I'm a doctor." Since Caitlyn and I were obviously together, the redhead looked to Caitlyn for permission.

"He looks great hard," Caitlyn said, "and I'm happy to share that, but you'll have to get him up."

The doctor smiled again. She stepped very close to me and cupped my balls in one hand while she ran her index finger around my dickhead with the other hand. It felt nice. I looked at Caitlyn, who was grinning at me. As blood flowed into my dick, the doctor wrapped her hand around me and began lightly stroking me.

I'm a grower but I'm not a lot longer erect than flaccid. What grows when I'm aroused is the girth of my dick. That was happening as the redheaded doctor stroked me. She had been looking me in the eyes, working on me by touch. She looked down and exclaimed, "Oh my God! Girls, come and look at this." Soon, I was surrounded by most of the women at the dinner, including Amber and her staff. They were all looking at one of the stiffer hard-ons I'd had recently.

Caitlyn broke through the circle of women around me. "I can't leave my poor husband like this," she said with a grin. She knelt in front of me, took me in her mouth, and began one of her exceptional blow jobs. Between Caitlyn's skill and the exhibitionistic eroticism of the situation, it wasn't long before I came in her mouth, a lot. Caitlyn swallowed it all and stood up. We hugged and kissed.

We were still in each other's arms when I heard Debbie clap her hands and say loudly, "I can't think of a better way to end the evening. It's eleven o'clock and we need to leave. Thank you all for coming. Be careful going home. Call a cab if you need one."

The guests left, many casting last looks at Caitlyn. We helped Amber and her staff clean up. It was close to midnight when we got done. Debbie and Ross were still there. Debbie same up to us and said, "thank you very much. You went above and beyond what I'd asked for or expected. I think everyone enjoyed it." She handed me several folded hundred-dollar bills. "That's more than I'd planned to pay you because you did more," she said. When we got home, I saw she had given us $ 1,000.

Caitlyn and I had been nude for about eight hours and had no desire to dress. We grabbed our clothes from behind the bar, walked to my car, and tossed them in the trunk. As I started the car, I told Caitlyn, "I owe you oral sex."

The drive home was uneventful until we were about three blocks from the house. A flashing blue light lit up behind us. It wasn't until a bit later that I realized it was a portable light on the dashboard of a private car. All I knew at the time was that the officer approaching the passenger side was in full regalia. There was nothing to be gained by not cooperating, so I lowered Caitlyn's window. A flashlight played over Caitlyn's nude body and then mine.

My anxiety was spiking until I heard a very familiar voice say, "I figured you guys would drive home nude. I had to work tonight. I thought I'd wait for you and brought my own car over here after my shift." It was Sherry Holden! "It's a nice night and this is a real safe neighborhood," she continued. "Let me dump my uniform in my trunk. We can leave the cars here and walk to your place in the buff."

Caitlyn and I got out of my car naked. I remembered my keys and Caitlyn took her small purse with out money in it. We went to the back of Sherry's car and watched her strip down and throw her clothes in the trunk. Sherry had been working out zealously for several months and looked very good naked. Naked and barefoot, the three of us walked to our house.

As we walked, Sherry said, "Craig's out of town doing something with his Army buddies this weekend. I didn't feel like sitting home alone. Caitlyn had told me about your nude server gig so I figured you two would be up. Hope I'm not intruding."

"You're always welcome Sherry," I said.

"When we get home," Caitlyn said, "Peter owes me an eating."

"I'll enjoy seeing that," Sherry replied.

After a few more steps, Caitlyn said, "you know Sherry, I don't see any reason why Peter couldn't eat you too, if you're up for it."

"You willing to go down on a cop, Peter?" Sherry asked.

"Sure," I said, "when the cop looks like you. Will Craig be ok with that?"

"Does Craig need to know?" Sherry asked.