Rebuilding Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daddy," she whimpered.

"I'm going to make you cum really hard, sweetie. If you need to cry, just cry. I know it'll be a big moment for you," he said softly.

"Okay, Daddy, but I feel really good already."

She couldn't help moan as his tongue delicately played with her clit, but it was when his fingers found that special spot inside her that she couldn't hold back any longer, pushing down on his fingers without realising it, moaning and whimpering, and also crying, as she felt the climax tear through her young body. She begged for him to keep going, his finger and tongue working in unison on her hot little pussy.

Another climax arrived quickly, turning her into a quivering wreck. Gazing down again, her father was looking up at her with a mixture of love, lust and desire in his eyes. She felt her cheeks grow warm as she knew the same feelings would have appeared in her own.

"Make her cum again, Daddy," Cassandra whispered from the doorway.

"Do you think we looked like her the first time?" Rebecca asked.

"Definitely, Becca. Daddy really knows how to eat pussy."

Michaela smiled at them before she felt another orgasm approaching. Her sisters closed the door in time as she felt her entire body spasm again. Feeling her father remove his fingers did lead to a moment of disappointment before his lips started to kiss up her body again. When their eyes met, and she saw how much he loved her in just his eyes alone, she couldn't stop wrapping her limbs around his body.

"Daddy," she whispered happily.

Hearing him chuckle made her giggle as he rolled onto his side, taking her with him. His fingers were soon stroking her back as she relaxed into him. "Sweetie, are you sure you want to give me your virginity too?"

"Yes, Daddy. On your birthday."

"Okay. For the time being, I'm going to have a lot of fun playing with your pussy. That night, I'll introduce you to blowjobs, but if you want to play with me for now, I won't say no. But I realise you're very inexperienced and I'll take delight in helping you learn."

"Thank you, Daddy. I love you."

What made her laugh is that she woke up the next morning in bed with him. Opening her eyes, she saw her father looking down at her. It was weird that she thought of the word father, not lover. He kissed her forehead and hugged her tightly, asking if she wanted some breakfast. He quickly got up and disappeared, returning with her pyjamas, though before she could dress, he had her giggling as he easily picked her up and carried her into the shower.

That's when she got a good look at him in the light for the first time. Getting to see his cock all nice and hard turned her on. She couldn't help touch him. "Can I make you cum, Daddy?"

"Of course, sweetie. I keep lube in here for the few times I need to rub one out."

She realised her father hadn't cum the previous evening and she felt guilty. When she mentioned that, he assured her that, even with her sisters, he wasn't always worried about himself. He loved making his daughters orgasm and making them happy. She gazed up at her father as she used both hands to stroke him off.

"Why do you need to jerk off, Daddy? Don't you have enough sex?"

"Sweetie, Cassandra and Rebecca keep my balls drained. But there are nights when we sometimes just snuggle and cuddle. I won't expect you to want sex every time together." He moaned and she realised he was probably close to climaxing. "Where do you want me to cum, sweetie?"

"On me... But not on my face, Daddy. Not this time anyway."

She sat up enough when he came that he squirted on her breasts. She loved the feel of his hot, sticky cum all over them, and her father came a lot. He'd probably been turned on all last night, and she felt guilty again for a moment. Standing up, he kissed her, moaning softly as his tongue slid into her mouth. She blushed as she realised daddy was a very good kisser. When she felt his fingers between her legs, she opened them enough as she was backed against the tiled walled.

"Daddy," she whimpered.

"Sweetie, part of me would love to take your virginity right now."

"I know, Daddy, but waiting would make it even better."

She giggled as he turned her around. Feeling his cock resting between her cheeks, his body pressing against hers, she moaned as his lips found her neck. She couldn't even comprehend half of the sensations coursing through her body. He rubbed her little pussy until she climaxed, immediately relenting, cuddling her to his body as she calmed down.

Walking out into the kitchen together a few minutes later, Cassandra and Rebecca gave her a knowing look as she sat down next to Carolina. There was a little teasing about her now being eighteen and ready for university. She'd studied her arse off to get into the subject she wanted. Now all she needed to experience her father intimately, but get used to the idea that she was to share him with her sisters.

For the next few weeks, she enjoyed a couple of nights with her father each week. She also watched her father make love and fuck her sisters. Cassandra seemed to enjoy the lovemaking while Rebecca loved being on all fours with her father just nailing her from behind. Both seemed to love being on their knees, sucking his cock, and she marvelled at how they seemed to love taking a load on their face. Cassandra seemed to just want to please her father, but it was obvious that Rebecca had a submissive side.

When asking Cassandra about it, she explained that, when they made love, Rebecca would always follow her lead. "She'll do the same for you, Michaela. She can't wait to get you into bed and show you a good time."

"And you?"

"We're going to make love, Michaela. I assume you know what a sixty-nine is?" She nodded with a smile. "Well, we're going to enjoy a lot of those."

The day of their father's birthday, the five daughters gathered together to make his favourite breakfast. He'd taken the day off at their insistence, taking him out so he could purchase whatever he wanted. He insisted, like usual, that he didn't need all that much. The five told him that it was their treat and he was to buy himself at least one thing that he desired.

After taking him to one of his favourite spots for lunch, they returned home so they could laze around the pool for the afternoon, Cassandra, Rebecca and Michaela wearing the sort of bikinis that would turn on any red-blooded male. They had to behave in front of their other two younger sisters, not that anything would happen anyway. There was plenty of teasing and banter. Michaela couldn't help marvel at her father as he was still a fit and attractive man. She especially loved the more masculine aspects of him. The broad shoulders. The chest hair. His constant stubble. His powerful arms, particularly when wrapped around her. And his cock. Definitely his cock. She was now beyond desperate to have it inside her.

The five daughters cooked dinner that night. Well, the oldest three took the lead, but even Carolina was old enough to know her way around the kitchen. More than once, their father tried to assist them. Each time, one of them would take his hand, guide him to his favourite chair, sit him down and tell him to stay.

After dinner, the two oldest distracted the two youngest as Michaela disappeared to pack them a bag. Returning to the living room, her father gave her a curious look as she picked up her car keys. When Carolina asked where they were going, Michaela explained that she had one final treat for their father. She smiled and told them to have fun.

On the way to the hotel, her father took her hand. "Are you sure about this, sweetie?"

"Daddy, you are sticking your big cock inside me very quickly," she replied softly, taking his hand so it rested on her thigh. Feeling him moved up her leg under her skirt, she glanced to see him smile as he wouldn't be stopped by any panties. "First, I'm getting on my knees to suck your cock, you're going to cum, and I'm going to swallow it all."

"Damn," she heard him mutter.

"Then you're going to make love to your little girl. I've got some clothes to change into when we arrive."

"What sort?"

"You'll find out soon, Daddy. But it's my fantasy for you."

Parking at the hotel, the check-in process was a breeze, leading him to the elevator that took them to the floor of their room. As soon as they were inside, she placed the 'Do Not Disturb' sign on the handle outside before leading her father to the bed. She slowly took off his shoes and socks, then his shirt and trousers. The tent in his underwear couldn't be missed.

"I'm going to change, Daddy. I'll be out shortly. Don't touch yourself."

Taking her bag, she couldn't help smile as she undressed. She teased her father, walking out naked as he was sat back against the headboard. Getting up onto the bed, she rested back on an elbow, spreading her legs, running a hand down her body to her pussy.

"Fuck," he growled as she slid a finger inside her.

"Want to fuck this tight little pussy, Daddy?" she teased. She loved the look in his eyes. "I'll be back in a few minutes, Daddy."

She'd bought a blouse at least a size too small to accentuate her large breasts. The checkered skirt was very short, showing off her legs. White knee high socks and black pumps. A little make-up before she put her hair up in pigtails. Looking in the mirror, she was rocking the schoolgirl look. It wasn't for her father, it was for herself, but she knew he'd enjoy it.

Walking out into the bedroom, she enjoyed the fact his jaw dropped at the sight of her. "What do you think, Daddy?" she asked innocently, "Would you like your little girl to suck your big daddy cock?"

"Holy shit," he muttered, but he still slid off the bed as she approached him, falling to her knees before him. Eagerly taking down his underwear, his cock popped out and the head was already glistening with pre-cum. Wrapping her hand around the base, she didn't hesitate in using her tongue on him. Her sisters had been giving her tips, and she'd also watched a few educational videos. Not porn, actual videos of men and women showing inexperienced women how to please their man.

Wrapping her lips around his shaft made her moan as she slowly took as much of his cock into her mouth as quickly as possible. She choked and gagged, hearing him whisper for her to slow down. She took his advice, gazing up to see him looking down at her with a smile on his face.

"Do I look pretty, Daddy?"

"You always do, Michaela."

"And the schoolgirl look?"

"Very naughty, but if you want to dress up for daddy, I won't say no."

She tried to remember everything she'd learned, but theory was one thing, practice was another. Reading his body language and how he reacted was the best thing, but it was obvious he'd been just as turned on as she was on the way to the hotel. When he grunted 'Fuck', she knew he was getting close, ensuring she kept eye contact as his hands gripped her pigtails even tighter.

"Oh fuck, sweetie," he grunted as she felt herself smile, despite the thick cock in her mouth, as that first spurt of cum erupted into her mouth. He cursed again as he spurted again and again, Michaela feeling some cum dribble down her chin as she managed to swallow the rest. When his cock stopped throbbing, she removed her mouth, spit, drool and cum still attached between her mouth and his cock.

"Did I do good, Daddy?"

He chuckled, caressing her cheek. "You did wonderfully, sweetie."

"I want to do that again!"

She smiled as he easily picked her up, wrapping his legs around his waist, feeling his cock resting against her pussy. When he kissed her, she almost squealed in surprise. "Daddy, I just..."

"Sweetie, you've just happily swallowed my cum. I can just as happily kiss you afterwards."

Carried over to the bed, she was placed on her back as he lifted her skirt and buried his face between her legs. She was so turned on, he'd barely eaten her out for a couple of minutes before her first orgasm arrived. He was relentless on her pussy, but when she felt his tongue run over her rosebud, she released such a guttural moan, it made him sit up for a moment.

"Like that, sweetie?"

"Have they had anal with you yet, Daddy?"

"Not yet, but it's something they want to try with me too."

"My butt is yours too, Daddy. Is it... too big?"

"Of course not, sweetie. You're beautiful."

"Thank you, Daddy. I think you're very handsome. Ummm... Daddy, did Mum like... um..."

"Anal?" She nodded as her father smiled. "We didn't do it too often, but yes, your mother and I had a very healthy sexual relationship, sweetie. There was the occasional night she'd almost demand I fuck her arse. Don't forget, we never had sex with anyone else before or after we were married, but we were both open-minded and loved to try new things."

"Can you do them with me too?"

"We can do anything you want."

"Make love to me, Daddy. That's what I want right now."

She almost started to cry as he sank his thick cock inside her, not because it hurt, but because she was finally getting what he wanted. Feeling him slowly move in and out of her, she gazed down to see his thick cock slowly thrusting, running her eyes back up his body before she was gazing into his eyes. She moaned softly, provoking a smile from him, before he leaned down to kiss her.

Having made him cum, he lasted a long time. What she learned is that, if she moved her body too, it would rub against her clit, or change the angle enough. So the first orgasm with her father inside her is what made her cry. He kissed her softly again, whispering how much he loved her, and that from now on, she would share his bed with her sisters.

"Part of me doesn't want to share," she moaned, "I want this cock all to myself."

"Make love to your sisters," he said softly.

"I will, Daddy, but tonight, this cock is all mine. And tomorrow morning too!"

He stopped, leaving his cock buried inside her, leaning down to her ear. "Tomorrow morning, my daughter is going to get herself properly fucked."

She dug her fingers into his back as he started to thrust. "Anything for you, Daddy," she moaned.

When he finally came inside her, it made her almost start sobbing again. She was now his, as much as he was hers. Sharing him with her sisters suddenly didn't seem so bad. He pulled out, watching him disappeared for a second, returning with a wet cloth to clean her up. There was a mirror, noticing her pussy was now bright red and a little puffy. "Daddy, look at what you did to my pussy!" she exclaimed.

He chuckled as she turned onto her side, cuddling into him. They relaxed for a little while before she mounted his cock and learned how to ride him. When his thumb started to play with her clit, she climaxed so hard, she couldn't stop herself from collapsing onto his chest. When his hands moved down to her arse, giving each cheek a firm squeeze, she lifted her head up.

"Harder, Daddy!"

Lifting herself up, she winced a couple of times as he certainly pumped her harder than the first time, but it quickly started to feel wonderful. Rolled over onto her back again, this time she spread and pulled her legs back, changing the angle as her father pumped her faster still.

"Oh god, Daddy!" she cried out, "Don't stop! Fill my little pussy again!"

That seemed to set off something in him, as his hands ended up behind her knees, pushing them back further. Wrapping her hands around the back of his neck, she was now completely at his mercy. "Your pussy belongs to me," he growled.

She smiled at the line. "Always, Daddy. I'll always be your little girl. I'm going to dress up every day for you from now on."

He pulled out and flipped her over, getting her on all fours. She moaned as he slid back inside her, but shuddered when his finger ran over her rosebud. Leaning forward, she felt his hot breath by his ear. "Maybe I should take all three virginities tonight? You bring lube?"

"Of course, Daddy," she moaned, "Want to take my tight little arse too, Daddy?"

He growled again as she lowered her head down, his hands at her hips as he started to pump her again. When one of his hands moved to fondle her pussy, her orgasm hit her like a freight train. When he heard her sobbing, he immediately stopped and cuddled her, asking if he'd hurt her. The heartbreak in his tone simply made her cry even more. "I was loving it, Daddy," she whispered, "It was just a really, really good orgasm!"

Lying her on her back, he made love to her slowly until he came inside her again. After a relaxing bath together, she snuggled into him, gazing into his eyes, his own now just full of that unconditional love he'd always had for his five daughters. "I love you, Daddy" she whispered, not surprised she was asleep within a couple of minutes.

He fucked her the next morning, just as he'd promised, and she loved it. Then he fucked her again in the shower, pulling out and leaving a load all over her perfect arse, as he described it. After breakfast together, she drove them home. Walking into the house, she knew the smile on her face wouldn't fade for a long time.

That night, she enjoyed her first lesbian experience with Cassandra. It was the perfect way to end the weekend.

*****

Mark (A Couple of Years Later)

I'm sure there are many men who would have enjoyed the lifestyle I was experiencing. Perhaps the whole fucking my daughters thing would put most off, but having three beautiful women who each wanted to be with me intimately all the time was something I'm sure most men of any age would enjoy. I never went to bed alone. Sometimes, only one daughter would join me. Sometimes two would join me. Occasionally, all three would want a piece of their father. They loved experimenting as much as their mother had.

Having anal sex with them was something that would live long in all our memories. To my surprise, Michaela was the first to offer it, barely a week after we started our sexual relationship. If anything, it brought us closer together, and we now enjoy anal at least once a week. Rebecca was the next, further proving her submissive streak, demanding I get rougher and harder with her each time we did it. She'd taken to wearing a leather choker as a sign I 'owned' her, considering I had bought it for her, with a tattoo above her pussy stating 'Daddy's Property'. She's since added a tattoo just above her arse stating 'Only for Daddy'. As for Cassandra, anal was just another way of making love together. I rarely 'fucked' my eldest daughter in any real sense. We always 'made love'.

How we managed to keep our relationship a secret from everyone, I wasn't sure. I mean, my daughters were not quiet lovers, quite happily expressing themselves whenever we were intimate. When I had two or three of them together, I loved watching my daughters pleasure each other. They were experts in sapphic love as much as they were at pleasuring me. Having all three on their knees, play fighting over who would suck my cock, always made me chuckle. There were occasions they'd lie back on my bed, spread their legs, and ask me to just dump a load in them each.

We also discussed children, which was always going to be a difficult topic. Cassandra and Michaela both admitted to wanting to experience motherhood, but understood my hesitancy. Eventually, they offered some sort of compromise. I'd father their children and be involved, but my daughters would raise them as a group. I let them know I'd think about it.

But all those thoughts dimmed as it was now a month past Olivia's eighteenth birthday and I was left wondering how she felt about me. Since her birthday, she'd given away nothing that she wanted anything else than a normal father-daughter relationship. She was attending university, spending a lot of time at the kitchen table in study. She wore thin black-rimmed glasses that framed her face marvellously. A pair of soulful brown eyes rested behind the lenses. Long blonde hair, with a pair of C-cup breasts, that were as perky as her sisters. She was five-two and slim, keeping fit by eating healthy. She only ate a little every week, and she was one of those young women supporting any number of causes. As her father, I supported her completely.

1...45678...10