Rebuilding Daddy

Story Info
Daughters come together to help their father.
34.4k words
4.74
73.3k
207
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,345 Followers

A/N - Hello, dear readers. Well, the old imagination has run wild again. As usual, this is all in good fun, somewhat erotic while hopefully also romantic enough for those people who need their good-time fix. There will be two types of relationships in the following:

The major relationships will be daddy-daughter(s). However, there will be a sprinkling of sister loving involved too. That means Sapphic love. You know, lesbians. Woman on woman. That sort of thing. There will also be a little bit of anal from time to time.

All characters are 18+ once entering any sexual relationships.

Usual caveats. All editing and reviewing done the author. Spelling is usually spot on. Definitely the occasional typo. Grammar can be ropey at times but it's been a long time since I sat in a classroom. All mistakes owned up to by the author. Please remember I'm an amateur.

As always, comments and feedback appreciated.

*****

Mark (Daddy)

They always tell you that it's time to move on. If we'd divorced after I'd discovered that she'd been cheating, or if we'd just fallen out of love with each other and decided to part ways, I probably would have found moving on to be far easier. I sipped at the tumbler of scotch before I looked at her photograph again. I had a few favourites of her. One was of our wedding day, gazing into each other's eyes, the smile on her face telling me that it was the happiest day of her life.

Another favourite is one of her posing in an absolutely gorgeous navy blue gown. It had actually been a night where I'd been given an award but my wife had stolen the show. She just had this natural grace and beauty that drew men and women towards her. I knew more than one man in the ballroom that evening would have loved to take her home. But my wife never had eyes for anyone but me. When I took that photo and showed anyone afterwards, they could see the love she had for me.

We were high school sweethearts. I still remember the day we met, during our first day when we were placed into the same room for roll call. She sat next to me, introduced herself and when that smile formed, that was it. I didn't know it at the time, but I was looking at the woman I wanted to spend my life with. Within a month, we were firm friends. By the time we left high school for university, we'd been exclusive for a couple of years and we married before Christmas. No-one else had a look in with either of us. It was almost like we just knew we'd be together forever.

Of course, best laid plans and all that, but she fell pregnant during our second year at university. It wasn't planned, but we were not exactly taking precautions either. She wanted to be a mother and was willing to put her own education on the backburner to start our family. Our families immediately stepped forward to help. Neither of our mothers worked full-time, immediately offering to babysit so we could complete our studies. I continued full-time, she dropped to part-time, while I also worked part-time to support us however I could. I was burning the candle at both ends but it would all be worth it in the end.

When our daughter was born, the only day that matched the joy I felt was our wedding day. Part-time study turned to studying from home as she raised our child, living in a two room apartment that our parents were helping us rent. As soon as I graduated, I stepped into a job that paid good money and started saving for our own place. My father offered to guarantee any deposit by matching what I could save. When her father heard, he invited me over and offered the same deal. Fairly sure my wife and I both wept at how helpful they were.

In the space of twelve years, from the ages of nineteen to thirty-one, we had five children. Our first four children were girls. I had absolutely no problem with that, as I doted on my daughters something fierce, though my wife and I agreed that we would also love to have at least one son. We agreed on a fifth and last. No matter what, the child would receive the same love our other four children received. And add the love they received from grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins, and I think they were rather spoiled.

It was while she was pregnant with our fifth child that they found the tumour and, after numerous checks, how much it had spread already. Cancer. The big C. It was incredibly unlucky. No-one could explain how or why it happened. And the news from the outset wasn't good as it had simply been discovered too late. Though she could be treated, the doctors were honest from the outset. Considering how weak she already was with the illness and carrying our child, any treatment...

I didn't freeze but I knew it wasn't my choice. I didn't want to lose my wife or child, but it seemed that was the choice on offer. My wife and I discussed it numerous times over a number of weeks as I watched her get weaker. I almost knew what she was doing. Losing the child growing within her simply wasn't an option. She had been all about freedom of choice, but she was making her decision by simply letting time pass without treatment.

She gave birth to a healthy baby girl. I had made her a promise during the pregnancy. If we had a girl, she would be named after herself. Watching my wife hold our baby girl, I took as many photo's as I could. I knew there wouldn't be many days more that I'd watch the scene. By now, everyone knew what was going to happen. Our children were aware, the worst conversation of my life as I sat them down and explained what was going to happen to their mother.

My wife never made it home from the hospital. As soon as she'd recovered from the birth, the doctor's did all they could to treat her, but also make her comfortable, the doctors, my wife and myself aware the inevitable was going to happen. I was working my arse off though spent every night at the hospital. If I wasn't there, friends and family would be filling my space. Our daughters were not kept away. They saw their mother each and every day. She explained everything, keeping it simple so they could understand.

I was at the office when I received the call. My boss was aware of the situation. Knocking on his door, he took one look at my face, told me to take as much time as I needed. Heading to the hospital, everyone was outside her room, waiting for me to arrive. I stood at the door and took a deep breath, ensuring I held two of my daughters by the hand as we walked inside.

She was still alive, but it wasn't going to be long now. I'd watched her wither the past few weeks, though when her eyes opened, they still sparkled with that mischief I'd seen that first day in roll call. I kissed her and did all I could not to cry. Feeling her fingers caress my cheek, she told me that I'd be okay, and the only thing that mattered was that she would always love me.

Sitting by her bed, I held her hand and waited. There are no real goodbyes when someone is waiting to die. No grandiose speeches. No great professions of love just before they die. All that happened was that her eyes closed and we had no idea if it would be for the final time or not. The doctor in charge of her treatment eventually joined us and announced it wouldn't be long. Her body had enough and it would simply give up soon.

My wife was only two weeks past her thirty-first birthday when she passed away.

I have no idea how I survived for those next few weeks. I barely remember anything except the funeral and having to watch her coffin be lowered into the ground, all our hopes and dreams that we'd shared now extinguished, nothing but dust on the wind. I've often read about how people feel like a zombie when they lose a partner in such a manner. The only people that kept me going were my daughters. I had a new-born to look after, though my mother and mother-in-law were around nearly every day.

The next few years were a struggle. Despite the help, I was still raising five girls by myself, though I eventually relented and hired a nanny to help me. I made sure it was someone of an age where nothing inappropriate would happen. I had absolutely no interest in dating again. I'd had my happily ever after with my wife. If I ever did date again, the woman would have to be utterly spectacular in more ways than one, and in my mind, that woman simply didn't exist.

So that's why I was sat at home on a Friday night after another long week at work, nursing a glass of scotch, gazing at a photo of my lovely wife, feeling the usual surge of melancholy whenever it reached a particular date of the year. There were too many dates that I just couldn't forget. The date we met. Our first date. Our first kiss. The first time we made love. The day I proposed. The day we got married. The birth of each child. And then there were the little memories that, even after years, would never fade. I could still taste her lips on mine, the scent of her perfume, and I swear I heard her voice around the house sometimes.

I think some people never really get over their grief when losing their one great love. The hurt never truly leaves, it just lessens over the years until it only causes a twinge of pain every so often instead of being that all-encompassing agony, such as the days and weeks after I'd lost her. I still don't know how I found the strength to carry on. I thank my daughters for the fact I was still existing, let alone living.

The one great positive in my life was the fact I still had my five children. Everything I did was for them.

*****

Cassandra (Cass)

Cassandra stood in the faint light, watching her father sipping at his glass of scotch, an occasional tear running down his face, melancholic music playing softly in the background as he gazed at the pictures of his late wife and her mother. Cassandra and her sisters had been shattered when their mother had died, but they all knew that it paled into comparison to how their father had felt. The love of his life had been cruelly taken far too young. He was now thirty-eight years old and had been alone since the day she'd passed away in hospital.

"It's always difficult around this time of year," Rebecca whispered, Cassandra nodding silently at the words of her younger sister, "They should be celebrating their twentieth wedding anniversary together."

"He's done this every year since. In fact, apart from making sure we're constantly smiling and happy, he hasn't done a thing for himself," Cassandra stated, unable to stop the sigh, "I would suggest he try and find someone but..."

Rebecca scoffed. "Surely you remember how he's reacted every time we've even mentioned the idea of perhaps looking at dating?"

"I know. I know. But he's been alone for at least seven years now. I know he has us but that's the same as having a wife, fiancée, girlfriend or just some sort of life partner." She paused again, another sad sigh. Feeling her sister cuddle into her provoked a brief smile. "I just want him to be happy again, like he was when Mum was alive," she added softly.

"So what do we do?"

Cassandra smiled to herself. She had one idea but it was the sort of idea that could blow up in her face and possibly do irreparable damage to herself, her father and the family. She'd tentatively approached Rebecca about her idea, but never more than very subtle suggestions about what we on her mind.

"Head to your room, Becca. I'll talk to daddy about what we've discussed for tomorrow night."

Feeling a kiss on her cheek, as all the sisters had no problem showing all the affection in the world, she waited until her father had finished his drink before she stepped out of the shadow and approached her father. Two years from forty, he was still a formidable, imposing man. Standing around six-two, broad of chest. Just his arms looked powerful. He might have worked in an office but all his shirts clung to his body as he'd spent the years since his bereavement almost sculpting his body, taking out all his anger and pain on every muscle in his body.

"Daddy," she whispered.

His blue eyes gazed up into her green. Perching herself on her knees next to his legs, he smiled at her as he placed the photos face down on his lap. "What's up, sweetie?"

"Daddy, I know what time of year it is. You know we don't like you seeing you so sad."

"I'm sorry, sweetie. I just need a drink after another long week."

Cassandra understood what he was talking about. Despite all the help, the reality was that he was a single father with five daughters, needing to deal with all the trials and tribulations as young girls became young women. Having a nanny had helped, as had their grandparents, but at the end of the day, her father did do much of the raising by himself.

She felt like he'd done a fine job. She was a responsible young woman. As soon as she was a teenager, she stepped up to help her father when she could, taking lessons from their nanny when it came to looking after both the children and the household. Once she was old enough, she also started working part-time. Rebecca had done the same thing as soon as she was old enough. Her father hadn't asked either of them, but it was something they had felt was necessary.

"Daddy, we want to do something special for you tomorrow. Once Rebecca and I finish our shifts at the supermarket late in the afternoon, we're going to come home and get ready to go out for dinner. You're to get ready too. It will be our treat."

A smile formed again and it was a genuine one, the warmth in his eyes making her smile in return. "Are you sure you can afford it, sweetie?"

"The price would be worth it, Daddy." She stood up and, after moving the photos, perched herself sideways on his lap, one of his arms immediately looping around her waist. She was tiny compared to him, barely five-four and not heavy at all. She was slim with a decent bust and arse, though she'd always thought herself a little plain compared to many girls at school, and nothing compared to some of the glamourous women at university.

"I guess I can't complain about a night out if my girls are going to treat me," he stated, "It's just..."

"I know it's difficult, Daddy. But I'm old enough now that you can talk to me about things. I'll always be your daughter, but I'm nineteen now. I'll always be here to lend an ear."

She smiled when he pulled her tight to his chest, resting her ear against his chest, hearing his heart beating. When she felt his hand start to stroke her, she sighed and snuggled into him. She'd always enjoyed snuggles with her father. So did all her sisters. Her father was a good man, having sacrificed everything to raise his daughters. Apart from time spent at the gym, all he did was work or spend time at home raising his kids. Most friends had slowly disappeared from his life. The only other relationships he'd managed to maintain was with his parents and siblings, and the parents of her now deceased mother.

"I just miss her, sweetie. It gets a little easier every year, the fact she's gone and is missing seeing you five grow into beautiful young women." He sighed before adding, "And this date every year is usually the worst. When you vow 'Til death do us part', you don't imagine that death would visit you so quickly."

"I miss her too, Daddy," she whispered, "We all do. But we also want you to be happy. You smile more nowadays, but it's still not the same..."

"As long as you five are happy, sweetie, then I can be content with my life. I simply hope I've done a good enough job."

"The best, Daddy," she whispered, "I think it's safe to say you have five young women who love and adore you completely."

"Well, I feel the same way about the five of you."

She squeezed him tightly. "Make sure you're dressed nice. Okay?"

"I'll even ensure you get a look at me before we head out, sweetie."

She kissed his cheek before sliding off his lap. Taking his glass, she poured him another glass before handing it to him, though walked across the room towards the stereo, changing the radio station to something a little more upbeat. He smiled at her, thanking her for the drink, promising he wouldn't sit being miserable for too much longer. She returned half an hour later to see him watching the football, getting into the game. Olivia and Carolina, the two youngest, were sitting to either side of him on the couch, keeping him company. Carolina was named for their mother, Caroline. She was a precocious little girl, and had their father wrapped around her finger from the day she came home.

Rebecca was lying back on her bed, avoiding the living room, as neither sister was particularly interested in watching the football, though they'd join their father every so often, just to keep him company. They wouldn't pay any attention to the game, simply wanting to spend any time they could with their father. He worked so hard sometimes, the girls understood that he was doing it to keep them in their home. Even with all the hard work, he rarely missed any of their events, and if he couldn't attend, their grandparents, aunts and uncles would always be there in support.

"Did he agree to it?" Rebecca asked as Cassandra sat on her bed.

"He did. It was rather easy, to be honest. I thought he'd try and argue. Then again, I think he knows the grandparents put money into our bank accounts every month in addition to our weekly wage."

"Are you still going to go through with it?"

Cassandra bit on one of her nails. A bad habit but it was something she did when thinking or nervous. The idea had been on her mind for a little while. It was an idea she couldn't speak to their grandparents or anyone else about. But she couldn't keep it to herself and eventually needed to confide in someone, and Rebecca was the perfect person. When she sat down and admitted what was on her mind, Rebecca smiled and agreed it was a great idea. If it worked, Rebecca quickly offered to join in on my plan.

"How do you think he'll react?" Rebecca asked a little later as they snuggled together on her bed, watching a movie neither of them were particularly watching. Rebecca was cuddled against her, her hand underneath her shirt as it rested near her breasts. Cassandra had an arm wrapped around her, stroking her side.

"I honestly don't know. I think surprise to start with, then he'll probably try and argue. I doubt I'll convince him quickly. Might have to wear him down a bit."

"He probably hasn't had sex since Mum died," Rebecca stated softly, "At least seven years without being intimate..."

"Maybe that explains his strong arms," Cassandra joked, both sisters giggling at the insinuation. When Rebecca's hand ended up caressing one of her breasts, she turned to see Rebecca gazing at her. "My eighteen-year-old sister should know better than feeling up her big sisters tits," she whispered.

"Are you complaining?" Rebecca challenged, but she could read her younger sister's eyes.

Cassandra turned onto her side as their mouths moved in sync, meeting softly for a moment before the kiss quickly turned into something more passionate. Rebecca moaned into her mouth, Cassandra moving her hand down her back towards her sister's perfectly pert arse. Her younger sister moaned as Cassandra gently squeezed. Slowly breaking apart, the pair of them smiled at each other. They knew what they were doing would be considered wrong, but considering what both were thinking of doing with their father...

"I want your pussy, Cass," Rebecca whispered.

"I know, Becca. Trust me, I feel the same way in return. But we made a vow."

"We should put on a show for daddy!"

Cassandra giggled. It probably wasn't a bad idea. "When I get your pussy for the first time properly, Becca, it's in private."

Caressing her younger sisters face, Rebecca bit her bottom lip, looking rather innocent and adorable for a few seconds. They kissed again, Rebecca ending up on her back as Cassandra had her fingers between her legs, panties in the way, ensuring they were not touching each other skin to skin, but it was still enough that she could feel her younger sister getting wetter.

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,345 Followers