Rebuilding Eden Ch. 03

Story Info
Being close to your business partners is always smart.
11.5k words
4.81
11.8k
9

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Simon Says:

Finally got the last segments of this story done. This one plus two more chapters. Obviously this would make loads more sense having read the first two.

This chapter does contain some "loving wives" types of content, as well as general romance and exhibitionism.

Thanks for making it this far. :)

+++++

That following week, the zoning board approved our application and we therefore held likely the first ever naked real estate closing in that county, with Beth, Cami, me and Jeanette sitting in the lodge at a café table. Cami said she didn't need to be there, but we made sure she came to the closing. Even with naked women, real estate closings are terribly boring, so I understood her hesitation.

But what Cami did not know was that we also were also using Jeanette's legal services to re-incorporate the business that afternoon with three principal owners, and with the newly formed property owned by the newly formed business. All of the paperwork for our new beginning was signed in triplicate that afternoon, well digital triplicate, with all three of us taking a significant part, and with Jeanette occasionally joining in as well.

Cami of course started crying, saying she didn't deserve anything. We calmed her down and reassured her. This was a happy afternoon and she obviously was overwhelmed.

Jeanette then stuck around to give us a little debrief of her talk with her husband. She had sat down and laid it all out with him, opting for the complete honesty approach. She said that the narrative she had constructed in her head was not quite what was going on with her husband, thankfully, but rather that her husband was experiencing some performance challenges with regard to intimacy and had become a bit embarrassed. Even with these finally revealed challenges, she convinced him to strip down with her that Saturday evening and they apparently didn't get dressed again until Monday morning.

I could tell this was difficult for Jeanette, even now with her relative comfort with us, her friends, around her. But she did reveal to us that she and Gary were a little intimate, that he was very loving and giving and focused a lot on her, and that she put no pressure on him at all. She said all of this fully blushing but with a sweet grin. All in all she seemed very happy that the conversation had happened. It was never about the sex, but rather more the feeling that she might be losing him. Their conversations and activities apparently greatly reassured her, and apparently the floodgate for all sorts of conversations.

And yes, she asked his permission to share this with us. Jeanette indicated that he seemed to be very hesitant, especially with knowledge of my being in-the-know, until she told him everything that had happened -- what Beth had said at the meeting, her mustering courage to strip down in the lodge and even my inspecting her. What apparently won him over to me was my statement about respecting her marriage and never doing anything to jeopardize that. I understood that. That would give me comfort too.

We of course wanted to invite Gary to join us at Eden Woods but she felt that he would never go for it. Or at least not any time soon. She assured us she would ask, but felt Gary would be very self-conscious, especially with me there. I didn't know what that really meant until Beth explained later that it had to do with genital size and Jeanette had just gotten him to a good place in the privacy of their home. She didn't want to put any strain on that. But in Jeanette's honesty she had answered all questions about the three of us, including details about me physically, so he apparently knew. Even if I had come to embrace that honesty is almost always good, I am not sure if she should have told him that much about me up front or not.

The resort in those early to middle weeks of May had grown relatively quiet. We were still a month and a bit out from the first visitors. Most of the work had been done on the cabins and RV hook-up/ camping areas, but a few other odd jobs needed to be done around the camp.

Beth had to leave for a few days to do some work for the firm, meeting some clients in Chicago for a high-level strategy session. She said she had tried to avoid it but the deal was just too big and until she sold her interests in the firm she needed to be at least somewhat active.

We said our goodbyes, hugs and all. It felt both disappointing and a bit weird to see her in clothing, but it really only made sense.

"You know, your clients in Chicago would likely stumble all over themselves if you went with 'resort wear' as opposed to business casual. I am just saying," I grinned as she slipped on her heels.

She laughed at my sort of joke, "Well I know I prefer resort wear to business casual, but I am pretty sure I am not ready to be the only one naked yet."

"Yet???!! Oooooo, you are a sexy minx!" Cami waggled her eyebrows and then went in for the goodbye hug.

Another wonderful moment for pervy Tom to enjoy the naked woman hugging the elegantly dressed woman. As I came out of my lost little fantasy world, both women, sporting amused smirks, slightly shook their heads.

I just grinned and shrugged, "My ogling really can't be helped. You two are going to just have to be less attractive if you want it to stop!"

We each got one last long hug and a kiss on the cheek before Beth finally left. She held me tight before leaving. It wasn't a final goodbye hug, but instead one of those emotional something-else-under-the-surface hugs. She locked eyes with me again, seemed to want to say something, and then kissed my cheek one last time, and then she was gone.

She was going to be gone for just a few days, but she was treating it as more momentous.

Those several weeks of non-stop being with each other had brought the three of us much closer together. We kinda had become a little family, of sorts, something of which I now realized I was in desperate need. And I felt a pang of sadness as I watched her drive off. I would miss her.

With Beth travelling, this gave Cami and I a few days to work on getting some final tasks done. We moved out leftover unpacking boxes, excess items, trash and everything else, shifting everything to piles of 'trash' and 'donation.' Then I rented a truck for several trips to the landfill and the local Good Will, depending on how good of a shape the items in question were.

After a long day of driving stuff all over the county, and dressing and undressing constantly, we finally stripped off for the last time, fixed a quick meal and collapsed on the couch together.

Cami without even requesting, snuggled up close to me again. She had snuggled before and so this unto itself proved not terribly unusual. I had come to realize how much Cami enjoyed touch and physical affection -- not necessarily sexual but just the comfort of touch among friends. She constantly was non-sexually physical with Beth -- hugging, hand and arm holding, kissing her cheek. She did all of that with me too. But then, we hadn't tested her potential love of the sexual side.

I felt her warm skin against mine, her small breasts pressing into my side. I slipped my arm around behind her and pulled her close to me, gently rubbing her back. I could hear a contented sigh. Out of instinct I kissed her forehead. Not sure why I did it.

She paused in her breathing, seemingly thinking hard, and finally turning her face towards my chest I felt her lips press against my upper chest. It felt sensual and layered. It was sweet and sexy. It was electric.

Then things felt a little like they were in auto-pilot. I brought my hand high on her back and gently massaged her neck, kissing her again in her hair, causing a soft responsive moan. I paused to smell her hair a bit -- sweet flowers, fresh. I loved it. She kissed my chest again, her fingers twisting a little in my chest hair.

I felt the moment. It was pretty clear. And so I acted without much thought. I moved my hand from the back of her neck to tilt her chin up so that her face aligned directly with me. Her eyes intensely watched mine. There was seriousness there. And anticipation. Her face conveyed no emotion and a lot all at once. And I pressed my lips against hers.

Her lips felt soft and inviting. I felt a bit of an urgency in my passion so I am sure I became the dominant one. I loved the feel and the taste of her.

At first we kept our mouths mostly closed, but then I felt her tongue slipping between my lips. I moved my tongue along hers. Her fingers pulled a bit on my chest hair, pulling me closer. My fingers slid down her back to do the same, pressing her uncovered breasts against my chest.

This of course presented new experiences for me on a few fronts. One, I began making out with a woman and we both were already naked. That was new. And second, she was about 20 years younger than me. Oh and also I was technically her boss. Well kind of. More of a business partner as of a few days before.

I pulled back for a moment. Those realizations gave me a slight pause. She and I both were breathing a bit heavily as we regarded each other. Beth kept coming to mind. Not that I was not focusing on Cami, but I felt this pang of guilt, or maybe a need to air all of that. I don't know. It was difficult for me to stop this train.

"Cami, I want this. Quite badly actually. But I am making sure this doesn't mess anything up. You know? With you? Me?... Others?"

She grinned for a brief moment and then immediately went back to kissing me. Well that was that.

I immediately grabbed her and swept her under me, placing myself on top of her on the couch. My hard cock actually pushed against her thigh, my fingers moving up her sides. She began moaning in my mouth, my fingers gripping her sides.

I moved myself between her thighs and began kissing down -- her neck, her chest, her breasts, around her nipples. I pursed my lips around her nipple and sucked in. She took in a breath, her fingers tangling in my hair, holding me in place.

I left her hard nipple behind and continued to kiss down her body. I planted my lips on several spots on her stomach. Now both of her hands held my head by my hair, keeping me close to her body. I definitely was ok with that.

My tongue circled her navel. I heard her murmur "lower please."

Well since she asked nicely. I kissed down, across her smooth skin. Down further. My lips touched the top of her lower lips. She let out another sigh, almost relief. My tongue licked up the length of her slit, finally connecting with her clit. Her fingers gripped hard in my hair.

There is nearly nothing more pleasurable for me than to be a party to an activity that results in a woman squirming. Cami definitely squirmed. And as I paid attention to stimulating one little spot on her body I felt her entire body shifting and responding to every touch of my tongue.

I am pretty sure she experienced a small orgasm at some point, but I was not done.

I slid back up her body, lining my body up with hers. I came face to face with her very flushed widely smiling face. "Well aren't you a keeper! Whew."

The tip of my hardness sat mere inches away from her. I brought both hands up to her face, holding her cheeks as I kissed her deeply on the mouth.

I paused, "would you rather move to a bed?"

She shook her head, her hair cutely bouncing, "I have a couch, a cozy fire and you. Bed is not needed." She pushed her body forward eagerly. I smiled, moved into kiss her again and began entering her.

There is no greater feeling than the moments when my dick spreads lips and enters into the warm wetness of a pussy. It just envelopes me and feels so... right. Absolutely true with Cami.

I slid slowly, pushing deeper and deeper. She let out a long groan as I spread her and filled her, her warm wet folds enveloping me completely. I felt my girth pressing out against her.

I didn't think I would last long considering how incredibly turned on I was, but I worked hard to hold out.

Slow pumping turned into faster. Eager and wanting. Her fingers dug into my ass cheeks, almost frantically pulling me harder into her. I felt her hard nipples moving against my chest, her small breasts bouncing at each push. My balls bounced underneath her. I hadn't had sex like this in a while.

She locked her legs behind me and allowed me to deeply kiss her. Over and over. We almost completely melted into each other at that point. Each thrust resulted in both of us moaning and grunting. Her vocalizations of pleasure were nothing short of sexy. So very hot.

Finally I felt her begin to tighten. She was getting ready to cum again and I could feel it. I felt her mouth against my shoulder. I brought her face-to-face with me, deeply kissing her as she moaned loudly into my mouth, her orgasm causing her pussy to throb on my dick. And that was all she wrote for me. I immediately pulled out and came on her stomach, which I found out later is a particular love of hers.

We cleaned up a little and switched places so that she could lay on me, her wet warm pussy lips pressed against my thigh as she draped her leg across my thigh and softening cock. We just laid in a bit of a post-orgasmic haze, me running my fingers up and down her naked back, hers tangling in my chest hair.

"I really wanted to do that for a bit now," she whispered.

"Me too, Cami," I responded almost into her hair.

"Complete honesty time?" she asked without looking at me.

"Always."

"I kinda have a big crush on you, so I am hoping that this isn't just a thing." She sounded a little vulnerable at that moment.

No hesitation. I lifted her chin so that she was looking at me, making sure her eyes could see mine, "I hoped the same, Cami."

She smiled. But then she said, "I am not completely sure how Beth will feel about things."

I kind of dreaded this but wanted to hear her thoughts, "what do you mean?"

"Well it should be no surprise that she kind of has a thing for you too. We had talked about it a bit and she told me to proceed and that 'an old lady was not going to get in the way.' Those were her words. She figured this would happen while she was gone. We kinda argued a little bit about it, but she said we should do what we were going to do. Kinda prophetic." She paused, "so how do you... um... what do you think about that?"

What did I think about that? Like I said, Beth intrigued me. Well more than intrigued, I felt such a connection and genuine affection for her. As I did for Cami. And I could be serious about either. They were just very different.

"Complete honesty?" I asked. She nodded, "always."

"I don't know. We have all grown very close, Cami. I am serious about this and Beth is a very good friend now and is very important to me." I paused for a moment while she nodded in agreement, not looking at all upset or surprised, "And honestly us being naked all the time has created a bit of an intimacy, maybe amplified things, you know? This really surprised me. And has made me happier than I can remember. It feels great to be close to someone. To both of you."

She nodded again as she listened to me.

"But I don't want her to be hurt."

She smiled, "Me neither! I will talk to her, Probably, best to come from me." She then kissed my lips and latched her naked body onto mine. Life had gotten pretty good. Actually it had gotten friggin awesome. I just hope that Beth would be ok with this latest development.

+++++

We still had another day and a half before Beth returned, so Cami and I busied ourselves with something I dreaded -- social media and advertising. We actually put up advertisements online, participated in discussion forums and began online conversations about the resort. Well honestly, Cami did most of that. I think she spoke the language of naturists well enough and knew how to say things in ways that let people know what kind of place we were. And she was more adept at the digital world than I was.

I discovered that while there are lots of naturists like us -- family-focused, social nudity and reasonably non-sexual -- there were other communities that actually coupled naturism with swinging and wife-swapping, with health and yoga crazes, with sports and active lifestyles, with certain age groups and with just all out casual sex among singles. We didn't want to get into most of these categories, so instead focused on the more family-friendly places. If others wanted to do those things, then no judgment here. It just wasn't what Eden Woods was about. She began to generate a buzz and several women online started direct messaging Cami to ask more questions on behalf of their families.

Once we finished the social media blitz for the day, Cami and I worked on sprucing up the lodge a bit, where I discovered that Cami had frantically removed the naturist art hanging on the walls before I had arrived, but now she was all too happy to bring it all back out. Apparently one of the weekender visitors, a pretty talented amateur artist, had painted some lovely landscapes of the property, littered with naked loungers of course.

Throughout the day, Cami and I both took occasional opportunities to do some kissing and snuggling, but she always pushed me away when it was obvious where things were leading. Apparently work first, then fun after work.

And it was fun. After dinner she apparently decided we needed to do some marathon sessions. It had been awhile since I had dated someone so I wasn't used to having sex and then having sex again about thirty minutes later, but this happened. Four times.

I actually got the sense that she had not dated anyone since coming to work at the resort. A small motivation for her to want the place to be more known probably did involve her desire to find someone who already loved the lifestyle. She didn't want to put herself out there and essentially have to convert someone who really just wanted something physical.

And maybe that was why I was safe. I mean I converted for business reasons, and then she and I became great friends after I already had moved to that lifestyle. And then recently lovers after becoming friends. It really was a very good relationship, built on honesty and affection. New to me. Maybe new to her too.

So after the fourth time of our rather intimate yet energetic lovemaking, I asked for mercy, and she grinned as she snuggled up against me. And then we talked late into the night.

We talked about her childhood. How she did not have a good relationship with her parents as they really kept her on a tight leash until she left for college. They were controllers and way more traditional.

When she started to come to Eden Woods her freshman year of college, she thinks she really came to secretly rebel against her parents -- what was the wildest thing she could do to make daddy go crazy? But then she fell in love with the place and the lifestyle. That freshman year she decided that she wanted to work here after graduation, so she started talking to Gerry about it then. She told me her parents knew she worked at Eden Woods but didn't know about the nature of the resort and that her dad would likely have a heart attack if he found out, so her rebellion was really a secret one.

Her younger sister had just graduated from college this past year and while they had a fine relationship, she didn't know about Cami's chosen lifestyle either. Elise had been close to Cami before college but now she didn't know how Elise would react to all of this. Cami had visited her sister twice since Elise graduated last May but had managed to keep Elise from visiting Cami in West Virginia. Her sister was very busy anyway with her recreational marketing job several states away.

She did tell me about a few boyfriends in college, but once she had found this lifestyle the guys had just treated it as something sexual only. She didn't mind the sexual aspect, obviously, but she was looking for someone who didn't just want to take advantage of her being nude to poke her constantly. She wanted to enjoy the lifestyle with someone who saw it similarly to her. Who can blame her?