Rebuilding Eden Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"May I sit with you?"

"Please do."

She sat in the rocker a few feet away, crossing her legs demurely, staring out at the water. I watched her face for a moment, peaceful and serene, a small smile on her lips. I decided to give her a moment or two to enjoy what I enjoyed all the time.

She sighed, seemingly contentedly. "I admire you, Tom."

I glanced at her, she lazily smiled at me. "Why?"

"You can sit out here, no concerns, no shame, and enjoy this completely, as you are. That's really nice." She waved at my state of undress.

I shrugged, "there is nothing magical here. You can do all of that too."

She got serious, "not really. No, I can't."

"Which part is stopping you, Jenna? Is it only the no clothes part? Or with others? Or with men? Or me? Do you feel like it would be unfaithful?"

She stared thoughtfully at me. "Well... to be honest... " She paused for a moment, seemingly carefully selecting words. "I think me being here with you, um, like that is probably pushing things." She didn't look at me but seemed embarrassed. I imagine any dressed woman sitting with a casually naked man would be off-putting at some level.

"If you have seen one guy naked, you have seen them all."

She laughed, "not exactly true." She then continued, "And another guy seeing me naked is problematic too. I think."

I nodded. "listen Jenna, again I am not going to push you in any way. And I support marriages being successful. But I think thinking gets in the way of things sometimes."

She raised her eyebrow curiously at me.

"When you first walked toward the lodge, did you notice me naked?"

She blushed a little as she averted her eyes, maybe even remembering the first moment. "Of course. Yes."

"And even in that moment, you may have checked things out with me. Maybe not. I am much older than you, so I doubt you did much. But you noticed it." I didn't let her interject. This wasn't about me getting any compliments. "Now, you have talked to me here, what maybe five times? And each time I was naked right?"

She nodded.

"How long did it take before you didn't pay attention to that anymore?"

She seriously thought about it.

"I mean, maybe you do not remember the moment, but did you notice it much today?"

She sort of halfway shrugged her shoulders halfway shook her head.

"I know what you mean, Tom, I get it, but to be honest I still do notice... um... you naked."

"But it doesn't bother you and it is not a big deal, right?" She nodded. "I think the issue is that in your head you think something is a much bigger deal than it really is. Beth hesitated the first time she stripped down. Our lawyer, Jeanette, was a complete stress ball when she did it, but she is sitting in the lodge right now talking with Cami and Beth. All three are wearing absolutely nothing."

She laughed, "then why are you out here?"

I laughed too, "valid point. I got the impression that they needed to do some girl talking that definitely did not include the token dude."

She smiled, seemingly processing what we were saying.

"Can I ask you something, Tom?"

"Sure, Jenna. Anything you like."

"Outside of the freedom to be you, the love you have of this outdoor environment in your natural state and such, do you as a guy tend to really enjoy being around these naked women? Is that a factor too?"

"Jenna, I would be a liar if I said I didn't enjoy that sort of beauty. There is not a doubt that I oscillate between feeling like the luckiest guy alive and feeling like a completely creepy guy, but I can say that the great pleasure I get here is from others being happy."

She laughed again, "Well I imagine they enjoy being around you too, Tom."

"Pretty sure the benefit is very one sided, Jenna." She giggled again. "Are you coming tomorrow, Jenna?"

"I think so."

I nodded, "think about trying it, but only with Cami or Beth. Maybe try it near the lake, but at the end of the pines trail. It's secluded. Either can show you. And I promise to stay here. Give it a shot for maybe an hour or so."

She looked thoughtfully at me.

"But understand, I am for completely being open with the ones you love, the ones you care about, so I would suggest actually trying it and then telling your husband about it and how it made you feel. Be open. Even if he gets mad at you, you have been open and he knows what you want."

She continued to look at me, nodding slightly.

"Jenna, you seem to really want to do this. I am merely giving you a path. But if you show up tomorrow and walk up to me just as you are now, I would be happy for your company and would not think any less of you. This is your choice. Ok?"

At that point, as she was looking at me, the front door of the lodge opened. Jeanette and Cami walked out together, Cami's arm around Jeanette's shoulders. It looked like Jeanette had been crying a bit.

I immediately stood up, "Jeanette, all ok?"

She actually didn't quite look at me, but nodded, "yes Tom. All is ok." She then hugged Cami, grabbed her clothes and went to her car.

Cami came over and rubbed my arm comfortingly, "she is going to be fine, Tom, don't worry." Then she noticed Jenna behind me.

"Oh Jenna!" She ran over and gave her a hug, Jenna smiling and closing her eyes in pleasure. I really couldn't help having the brief creepy thought of Cami and Jenna hugging, but I could easily push it away knowing that Jenna seemingly had found a friend when she needed one.

Of course that friend had a great ass, made me happy and had spent time in marathon sex with me not too long ago. But long enough. Now I was wanting to spend time with her again but needed to deal with the Beth aspect and work all of that out.

I decided I needed to push them to a resolution.

+++++

That night we ate dinner together, per usual, and did another relaxing three-person snuggle fest on the couch, which also was normal for our routine. I kept trying to start a conversation about the whole thing but Cami and Beth took turns changing the subject or just outright shushing me.

And that was the rest of the night -- me starting a conversation about the situation and Beth and Cami stopping me. It actually irritated me, but I knew they weren't playing games with me. At least I hoped they weren't.

Honestly, it was not just about being able to sleep with Cami again, which of course was at least in part a consideration, but also because in this new paradigm I couldn't talk about a serious issue with the two people I cared for the most. I wanted to trust them to bring it to me when the time was right, but my own feelings and need to discuss needed to be met too.

"Look, I am going to bed." I was frustrated, so I had had enough.

"Me too," Cami chimed in and exchanged a look with Beth. Beth immediately quietly got up and started following us upstairs.

This was a bit unusual as Cami was more of a night owl and would often stay up a little later than either Beth or myself. She had more energy being so much younger than us, I guess.

As the three of us entered the hallway at the top of the steps, Cami stopped me and kissed me fully on the lips before saying goodnight and heading into her room. Cami and I had avoided kissing in front of Beth, mostly the result of the silent agreement to not make anyone uncomfortable, but then I was perpetually feeling uncomfortable having not resolved any of this so maybe it was ok. Anyway I was just confused. Why did she decide to do that tonight in front of Beth?

I glanced at Beth. She had apparently silently watched the whole thing. She seemed to come out of her thoughtful gaze, smiled at me, hugged me quickly and silently headed into her room too. Well that's that. I was confused and concerned. Something needed to be done, but since both of them cut me off tonight, I would need to renew my efforts in the morning.

I headed into my room and got ready for bed. Four minutes later I heard a knock on my door. I opened it and Beth was standing there looking uncharacteristically sheepish. Not sure where the confidence went.

"Cami wants me to sleep here tonight."

"That's right!" I heard Cami's voice from down the hall, from behind her shut door. I could almost picture her listening at the door.

"And before you go try to have a long conversation about it she told me that she just wants you to do what you have been told and she will talk to you in the morning. Her exact words." Beth managed a small smirk.

"Also right! Good night you two!"

Was this what I thought it was? Was Cami really trying to get me to... with Beth? How would this even work? And why couldn't we talk about this stuff? What the hell do I do here?

"Soooooooo... can I come in?"

"Oh my God Tom just let her in!!" Cami chimed in again from down the hall. Apparently she was still listening. Surreal.

"Sorry. Yes please. Just... um confused."

Beth walked in. "Yeah, I understand."

She stood next to the bed. "May I?"

May you? A naked beautiful woman just bothered asking if she could get in my bed. "Oh yes. Of course," I mumbled, a little in shock.

She slipped into the bed. Yes, apparently this was happening. She still looked very nervous.

I climbed in with her. We then faced each other laying down.

"Hi there." She smiled a bit at me.

"Hello." I tried smiling back.

"Complete honesty time." She took a breath. "So yes, Cami told me everything. I figured it would happen so I encouraged her before I left. She fought me on it, but obviously she lost. She wanted it. You wanted it. I almost talked to you about it before I left, but really couldn't figure out how to do that."

I opened my mouth to talk but she put her finger on my lips. "Shhh. Let me finish please?"

I nodded.

"Right, so at first, when she told me about what you two did, I felt some jealousy. Right in my gut. Maybe a lot of jealousy. And sadness too. But then we talked some more. And then later even more. And then a lot more. Deep down I was extremely happy for Cami. I... I love Cami. She is special to me."

I could see some tears, so I quietly used my thumb to clear them. I was quiet so I broke no rules. She smiled appreciatively. I was honestly just so happy we were talking about it. I guess they both needed some time to work things out.

"And I wanted you to be happy too. And so I was happy for you too. I think my jealousy was less about Cami having you as much as... I wanted that too."

She paused.

"This doesn't make a lot of sense to me as I never imagined this before. But that is how I feel. We needed some time to work through how we felt. So thank you for being patient. I know we were frustrating."

She paused. I raised my eyebrow. She smiled and shook her head, putting her finger on my lips again. I nodded.

"So then Cami asked me to sleep here tonight. And of course I said no. But she said that as much as I knew you and her would get together she felt the same about us. She said... she said that she could see it somehow working." She then quickly caught my eye, "but to be clear, this isn't some sort of Tom can do anything with anyone thing. Cami and I both are clear that we would not be happy about the idea of you being with anyone else."

Beth's eyes were not looking at mine anymore.

"So she wants us to... "

"Yes I do!" We could hear Cami's voice through the door.

Beth just laughed. "She is making sure this... um... happens."

"Once you two start kissing, just let me know please!"

"Well she needs to get to bed so... " Yes, we apparently were doing this.

I leaned over and kissed Beth lightly on the lips. She hesitated in responding but soon I felt her tongue slip between my lips. This was a long time coming. My hands slipped behind her back, pulling her closer to me. My fingers massaged her back as we pressed lips hard against each other.

"Are you two kissing yet?"

"God yes." Beth practically moaned.

"Good job. Good night!"

I moved to kissing her neck. She continued to moan, her fingers tangling in my hair. "Tom, you should... be aware that... oh... that it has been a long.... um.... ok... time."

My dick was already hard and pressing against her leg. Our bodies melted together, her breasts pressing against my chest. Our kissing became more intense, needy.

I slid my hand down over her bare bottom. First kissing -- a first with Beth. Now touching her in places that I had been seeing for over a month now.

I started to slide down her body, pulling the sheet away. Kissing around her large breasts, the softness giving away beneath my lips. Her nipples standing out completely, almost begging for me to touch her, kiss her. And so I did.

My lips circled her nipple. She let out a moan mixed with "oh God."

I moved my body between her thighs. I could feel her wetness against my stomach as I explored her breasts and her nipples with my lips. My tongue.

She began gyrating her hips against me, rubbing herself against me.

I slid down, kissing her stomach. She reached down and stopped me. "You don't have to... "

I put my finger on her lips, grinned, and went back to kissing her. She just silently took in a breath as I continued my journey.

Each kiss planted on her stomach took me closer. Around her navel. Down lower. My fingers brushed against her small bit of hair. Pulling gently. Teasing.

Then as I brought my face down between her thighs, my eyes looking right at her beautiful vulva, I ran my fingertip down the line between her lips. She literally shuddered.

"Tom...."

I glanced up and saw her face. Needy and filled with pleasure. This made me so happy.

I kissed her lower lips once, then ran my finger down them again. I gently pressed my finger inside and ran it back up. To say she was wet does not do it justice. Warm and soaked. Ready.

Using my fingers, I gently spread her open and used the flat of my tongue to lick up.

Her fingers were tangled in my hair as I started to concentrate on her clit. I slid my fingers inside of her as I wrapped my lips around her clit.

Her body writhed in response. "Oh my God!"

The fact that I had just caused Beth to completely lose her composure was simply awesome. I am sure I would be rubbing this in at some point, but frankly I was lost in lust myself.

I pumped my fingers inside of her as I sucked gently on her clit. It didn't take but a few more moments for me to feel the pulsing of her walls around my fingers. An accompanying long moan confirmed it for me.

Once she had a few moments, I only heard her whisper, "please."

I looked up at her eyes. They looked pleadingly to me. I slid back up her body, kissing but at a little faster pace.

Once I had reached her face and we were eye to eye, I kissed her deeply. My tongue wrapped around hers, our mouths wide open and against each other. And then I entered her.

The warmth enclosed me. Completely. I could feel my balls pressed up underneath her. And she moaned into my mouth.

I didn't think I would last long. And maybe she would forgive me since I did take care of her first. But then I began to pump. And my composed and nonplussed and stylish and sophisticated and elegant Beth was groaning and moaning and grunting at each thrust. So fucking sexy.

"Inside," is all she could moan out between thrusts. She was past having any children so I knew what she meant.

A few more thrusts and I felt the boiling up. I tightened. I moved faster and faster. And then I exploded inside of her. Her hands moved to my bottom, pulling hard on my cheeks. Pulling me inside of her.

I felt the repeated throbbing inside of her.

"Hold... right... there". She squirmed against me, pressing her clit against me with me still deep inside. And then she moaned and I felt the pulsing a second time around my dick.

I didn't move but pulled her mouth to mine and kissed her deeply.

Eventually I managed to slide off of her.

Our breathing began to eventually slow down a bit.

"Wow. I... "

"Yeah me too..." Is all I managed.

"Tom, you don't understand." She propped herself on her elbow, her generous breast attractively moving as she locked eyes with me. "I was faithful to my husband for decades. He was my first. And was my last. Until you."

She leaned forward and kissed me.

"Thank you sweetheart. That was... beautiful."

In the midst of our deep kissing I heard a knock on the door.

"Wonder who that could be?" I said loudly.

"I was bored and it sounds like you guys are done and I want to come in."

Beth laughed, stood up, walked to the door and opened it. She hugged Cami, slapped her bottom as she walked past her and then headed to the bathroom.

"Wow, she got really saucy now that she has been properly shagged!" Cami giggled as she ran over and jumped on top of me.

"I am sorry to interrupt. Can I sleep here?"

"Let's check with..."

"Oh Beth and I already worked it out. I was just checking with you."

"So can you let me in on this plan now?"

Beth walked back in, smiled at the two of us and crawled into bed from the other side. I then found myself laying on my back with a woman draped across each side of me. Should a comet hit the lodge at this moment, I now have zero regrets in my life.

"Yep. We can." Beth kissed me.

+++++

The plan was simple apparently. Both Beth and Cami agreed that they both wanted me, and they also wanted everyone to be happy. They also made it clear that they really were not interested in doing anything girl-on-girl. Well except Cami said she would like to kiss Beth and Beth didn't outright reject it. And also Cami wanted to play with Beth's boobs, as Cami called them 'fucking amazing,' but Beth had yet to be convinced. All I know is that when Cami plays with Beth's boobs, I definitely want to be sitting in the front row for that.

So suddenly I found myself in one of those throuple situations -- where I was romantically involved with two very different women at the same time, who also have a bit of sisterly/ best friend-like affection for one another. Or maybe a screwed-up mother-daughter thing. I actually don't think there is a label.

But I do know that while the queen-sized bed was good for two people, I felt the need to order a king-sized bed to replace it. If we were doing this three-in-a-bed thing then I needed more sleeping space.

Amazingly it was not awkward. I kissed Cami in front of Beth and Beth smiled at us. I kissed Beth in front of Cami and she smiled at us too.

Of course, we had to coordinate a little bit of intimacy. Cami was very sweet and let Beth have several days, "to make up for lost time" as she put it. And we did.

Beth was obviously very different from Cami. And so I kept getting the lovely soft romantic sex with Beth followed by the much more energetic sessions with Cami. I needed some occasional breaks in between.

Beth had apparently not had sex in years, so she was coming into her own and I very much enjoyed being part of that.

We didn't talk too much about what we did behind the doors in pairs, but afterwards we always worked out the three of us sharing a bed. And sometimes I would get up to go to the bathroom only to return to find the two of them cuddling. I think Beth didn't realize but Cami, in her physical needs, immediately moved over and connected with Beth when I was gone. I slipped in behind Cami making her the middle.

I found out later that Jenna had actually heeded my advice, at least in part. She and Cami spent a few hours that next day lounging next to the lake, both naked. I have to admit I would have liked to seen that, but I was even happier that Jenna had taken the step. I hoped she had talked to her husband about it too.

Jeanette did come by again. This time before making it clear that I should head out and enjoy the front porch again, she stopped me.

"Tom, I wanted you to know that I really value your friendship and that I very much trust you. I am working through a few things that I think I will eventually talk about with you, but right now I need just a female perspective. I am sorry to be secretive. It's not...well it isn't the new me to keep things from my close friends."