All Comments on 'Rebuilding Harry Ch. 01'

by dozenjinx

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
WIMP

SAYS IT ALL. YOUR WIFE WITH ANOTHER GUY AND: "He turned and snuck back to the car."

ThomRobinsonThomRobinsonalmost 15 years ago
Well Done!

One of the few times I have been anxious to see and read more of the story.

Well done - a story not just endless sex.

Erotica in its true form is to tease people not punch them in the face!

bruce22bruce22almost 15 years ago
Nice set-up

Let's see where this new author is taking it. He is developing the story well and his people communicate.

Personally I wanted him to go in the window, but, condemning him for not reacting like I would like him to do would be a way to miss a lot of pleasure....

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969almost 15 years ago
Not bad.

Okay story. I personally wouldn't react like the husband. I certainly wouldn't accept that the wife wanted sex elsewhere. But I would guess people do react in different ways if they didn't then this site would have half the stories it does. I would be interested in how the husband handles this situation. I can see him probably being the soft centered husband who accepts the wife back with open arms. I hope I'm wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Patience

Let's give the writer some space here to develop his ideas. Harry has not acted wimpish to this point and his not breaking in and facing prison time is wise. Harry may disable her car on the way to his or may find another suitable way to balance the scales. But, he does not have any proof here, however, and she is ending the affair and Jake will not likely try to restart it either.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 15 years ago
So Far So good; question about shower scene

So far its pretty good and very good for a 1st time effort/ story. Right now the WIMP calls are totally unjustified. Harry is in a state of shock so we must give him SOME time.

<br></br>

One thing I did NOT get was the SHOWER scene. WHY was Harry sneaking into the his bedroom and bathroom while the wife was taking a shower? was he trying to inspect her panties or what?

<br></br>

and WHY leave did the wife leave the message on the Answering machine...? does she WANT to get caught?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
A very good first chapter

Hats off to a new author! This is deliberate, detailed, and achingly painful. We have no idea yet how the husband will respond--clearly he's a somewhat passive guy, having let his relationship with his attractive wife drift into a place he's not happy with, yet without doing anything about it.

***************************************************************************************

I also didn't understand fully why he turned away at the end rather than confronting the lovers, whom he had caught in the act. But perhaps we are to understand that this is the husband's style: quiet, deliberate, thoughtful. He doesn't act in a hurry, he considers. We'll have to see where it goes.

****************************************************************************************************

I do have one technical suggestion: I think you'll find that shorter paragraphs will make your work easier to read on-line (in that respect on-line writing differs from writing in hard copy).

*******************************************************************************************************

Thanks for this great chapter, and I eagerly look forward to the rest. ohio

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Pretty good!

OK you have my attention. When do we get into the next chapters?????

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 15 years ago
Good Build Up

Great Start cant wait to see how Harry aka Harold gets back at his Bitch of a wife. To Embarass her and any and all Male Friends. would be a good place to start and maybe an Alienation of Afection lawsuit naming all Men. would be a way to get back his pride while going to the Gym and Flirting Heavily with their female friends would do nicely

acdd123acdd123almost 15 years ago
excellent

She has a strength of character which is rare in the stories on this site. There is so little proper adultery, a woman getting what she wants behind her husband's back. A story with promise, let us hope it does not fizzle out.

acdd123acdd123almost 15 years ago
excellent

She has a strength of character which is rare in the stories on this site. There is so little proper adultery, a woman getting what she wants behind her husband's back. A story with promise, let us hope it does not fizzle out.

shangoshangoalmost 15 years ago
Crap

You've made the Husband a clown already. No redemption short of a 180 degree personality change. Skulking around his own house like some Peeping Tom? Allowing his wife to call him "Harold"? Well, I should say thanks for the first chapter, because I sure as heck won't be reading any others.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
He

is pretty pathatic, I'll wait and see, thanks.

toesmantoesmanalmost 15 years ago
waste of good talent

I'll give it a "25" to start just because of the quality of the writing, but I already have a bad feeling about the husband. He's acting like a cum-sucking wimp wannabe. The main problem I've got w/ this & so many other stories in this so-far apparent vein is that they are NOT ABOUT LOVING WIVES! They're about slutty, whore-like wives & wimpy cuckold husbands. Too bad there's not a specific category for these characters, but "Loving Wives" is certainly not that category. Maybe Fetish, or Group, or what-the-hell ever.

ryu77ryu77almost 15 years ago
I loved it!

I hope tomorrow I see chapter two. The drama is killing me. I guess the husband was first in denial about the cheating and when he confirmed it, he just went numb. At least he didn't have a hard on while watching his wife with the other man. Can't wait for the next chapter.

katibkatibalmost 15 years ago
Nice!

Very good writing; excellent editing -- a welcome change from Literotica's usual "standards." Couple of minor points: the shift into Harold's dream was not clear; spelling of wrily and peaking should be corrected.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wimp so far

Harry doesn't have evidence of infidelity yet?? What story are some of these commentators reading? In the last paragraph the other guy is taking off his wife's blouse to screw her!! And Harry's not a wimp?? And this is great: "Harry may disable her car on the way to his or may find another suitable way to balance the scales." Yeah, let the air out of her tires like little boys do in 5th grade. Come on, he skulks away while a guy starts undressing his wife?? Not a wimp?? That is THE DEFINITION OF WIMP, "a weak or ineffectual person." Unless Harry went to get a weapon, put Harry's picture next to Webster's definition of WIMP.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
I hope he can find a way to crush her

Emotionally and financially crush the cheating slut whore.Make every minute of her cheating life as miserable as she has made his. Show all of their neighbors, family and friends how much of a cheating slut she is. Take her little red sports car and nice house away from her and make her work to support her worthless fucking slut ass. It's too bad that he isn't allowed to rip her stone cold heart out of her fucking whore body. That's what should happen but with the laws we have, she will get everything and he will be left alone in a two room apartment just barely making ends meet. Poor old Harry will be fucked over by some Fucking crooked lawyer, and she will have everything she wants to fuck anyone that interests her.

cloacascloacasalmost 15 years ago
Nice integration of the dream

You have some talent. Keep it up.

srgeeksrgeekabout 14 years ago
It looks like he bumbled (slowly) into every man's fantasy.

It looks like he bumbled (slowly) into every man's fantasy, but as clueless and tentative as he is it will probably be less than six months before he's getting <B>no</B> pussy, while the ladies will be enjoying each other. Maybe occasionally he'll get the dildo up his ass but at work and at home <I>(if they let him stay)</I> he will still be telling himself to calm down, that it is OK because he remembers when they loved him and that he used to get pussy.

<B><I>-- srgeek --</I></B>

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No thank you!

Your idea is not I like. The sad part is I read the complete story. The time it took to read this is time I will never get back.

In the future please write something worth reading, Shame on you for wasting time and life of people who will think they are going to read something worth reading.

BigfundrewBigfundrewabout 2 years ago

Nope.

I usually find myself along authors for more.

This needs less... it just seems way too wordy. A couple paragraphs in and I find myself skimming...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories

Requital 
4.49
1.5k
1.1k
The Unicorn 
4.84
1.9k
620
Irish Eyes 
4.82
3.5k
786
Rebirth 
4.52
802
871
More Stories