All Comments on 'Rec-Room Rendezvous'

by PrevertedMe

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Telling a woman shes a slutty whore

Never worked for me before my dick was wellminside her. Anyone else have contray experiences?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Slutty whore

Is not the best thing to call a woman. Yes we stray because we are slutty and whorish, but it is such a HUGE turn off hearing people say that during sex. If I'm fucking u behind my husband's back, just be nice that I chose to fuck you; rather than pointing out the obvious with the whore calling. That's all I'm saying.

One more thing. It is ok for us women to occasionally refer to ourselves in such a manner during sex. Like "make me your whore", "fuck this slutty pussy", but please don't get carried away calling us a bitch, slut, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Annoying Phrasing

I loved the story but why the hell do you keep saying sex instead of pussy or vagina it's so distracting. And about the person saying don't call women whore or slut because it's degrading if a woman (and many do) wants to be called that it's none of your business to tell the man that does so to stop lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
First off, good story

Faithfull wife at the start, oblivious husband, three of his horny friends. The sex was good, although it became a little repetative, and yes, as well as her being called a slut and whore. Not that I minded that! It just like repeated lines. And she needed to say more. But it was good.

It was not however, non-consent. This was not a rape story. That requires a woman to say no or even resist even a little bit. None of which she did. Tom pushed gently at her and she didn't object even once, not even when her husband's other two friends showed up.

She simply gave into her lusts and found that she liked getting more than one cock at a time, as was mentioned during her college days.

I would like to read a sequel. Please continue to keep her husband unaware, include some guilt on her part for cheating so outageously, and add more men for her to enjoy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
hot story and

your writing skills will improve. The dialogue was a lil rough and could have been done smoother .. the transition from her to HER was not as believable as if you had had a hook to take her from one to the other. Still the basic premise was cute.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why the abuse?

This is basically a hot story, but I'm afraid it totally turns me off when men start abusing women, even verbally.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

I am impressed with your writing skills. The foreplay and seduction are very good.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 6 years ago
Sexual talk is not abuse

OMG I love it when guys are fucking me and talking dirty to and about me. A real wet turnon. Xoxoxoxoxo Annette

AmazonBeauty1966AmazonBeauty1966over 5 years ago
Mmmy MY

This was a vivid, well written bit of erotica! Well done ~ thank you!

fishgetterfishgetterabout 2 years ago

"""""I would like to read a sequel. Please continue to keep her husband unaware, include some guilt on her part for cheating so outageously, and add more men for her to enjoy!"""""" DAMN RIGHT!! I agree with anon.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Idk about the anon that said women don't like being called sluts and whores cause I fucking dig that

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous