Recall-Harem Ch. 02 TRAINING

Story Info
YOUNG WOMAN PICKS HER DREAM.
2.1k words
4.64
3.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cwcw99
cwcw99
142 Followers

The man came into Kelly's room carrying a big rug. He unrolled it on the floor and told Kelly to lay down on it. Another man came into the room and the two men rolled the rug up with her in it. They then picked it up and took it out. Kelly could barely breath because the rug stunk. She had no idea where they were taking her. She was put down and pushed somewhere. She heard a door slam, and the vehicle took off. When it finally stopped, she heard the door open, and the rug was dragged out. They unrolled it in a garage.

"Get up and follow me." He started into the house, and she followed quietly. In the kitchen she saw a staff and a stern old woman. "This is Madam. She will complete your training." Both men went back into the garage and left.

"Come here." Madam commanded. Kelly walked up to her and stood in front of her. She grabbed her chin and turned her head to and frow. She squeezed a breast and turned her around and around. "You will do. Follow me." She headed into the house without looking back. Kelly walked right behind her. When they entered the living room, she saw five other girls. They were kneeling on the floor and not moving. Madam pointed down, "Kneel." Kelly did so. Madam straightened out Kelly's legs, so her feet were pointing straight behind her. She then took Kelly's arms and crossed them behind her so she could grasp each arm.

"This is your standard position. It is called heel. If you are told to heel, you will get in this position and stay in it until you are released." She showed her the position of present. This position was on her knees, but with her head down and her ass up in air. The last position she was shown was offer. She was to lay on the bed or floor and spread her legs. "Do you understand all three positions?" Kelly nodded and joined the other five girls kneeling. Madam released one of the girls and took her into another room. The rest stayed in this position. The others were not looking around or moving. They were staring straight ahead. Time passed slowly. Madam came in and took the others one by one into the other room. After an hour, she came for Kelly.

"You did well staying still for that long. You may be called on to be in that position even longer. Be prepared. Release and follow me." She headed for the other room and Kelly followed her. When they arrived, the other girls were gone. Madam took her through the room into another. "Heel." Kelly kneeled and froze. "You are destined to join a harem in the middle east. You will need to know how to obey without question, and you will need to know sexual tricks to please your master. To please him will make your life much better there. If you fail, you will be either killed, or pawned off on a lesser man. You would not want that to happen to you, so be diligent and do as you are told." She left the room. Kelly stayed motionless.

She returned fifteen minutes later with a beautiful looking man. He was naked and built perfectly. He was hung almost as well as the original kidnapper. "You are to please this man. I will time you as to how long it takes you to make him come. Release."

Kelly got up and moved toward the man. He sat on a chair and waited. She knelt and took his member into her hand. She stroked him gently. He didn't harden, so she put him in her mouth. Thanks to the last few days, she had no problem swallowing him whole and began gripping and releasing his dick with her throat. She pulled back and forth, stroking him with her throat. He tried to look calm, but she could tell it was working on him. She released him and began kissing his ball sack. She grabbed it with her teeth and pulled gently and took them into her mouth sucking on them. His balls were tightening, and she knew she had him. She went back to sucking his dick. She swallowed its entirety and held him prisoner until he came. She swallowed his entire load and dropped his dick, licking her lips. She backed up, knelt, and froze.

"One minute, fifty seconds. That will do." She stood up and dismissed the man. She left Kelly where she knelt and left the room. Kelly stayed there for what felt like forever. The sun was going down in the windows in the other room by the time Madam returned. "Very good. Release and follow me." Kelly stood up and followed her. She led her into the kitchen. The other girls were sitting around a dining table. There was one seat left. "Sit." Madam brought Kelly a bowl of food and sat it in front of her. Kelly started to pick it up, but Madam slapped her hand with her switch. "You will wait until you are told to eat." Kelly put her hand down and waited. After a couple of minutes, Madam finally spoke, "You may eat."

After the meal, Madam led Kelly back into the garage. The naked man was waiting for her. He was holding some tool in front of a worktable. "You need to be tagged for your owner. Bend down." She knelt beside the worktable and waited. The man grabbed her hair and pushed her head down sideways until her ear was resting on a steel plate. She realized what he was going to do. She closed her eyes and clenched her teeth as he drove the tag pin through her earlobe. She refused to scream, but it hurt like hell. When he was finished, he stood back. Madam grabbed the tag, inspected its security, and nodded. She motioned for Kelly to follow her. She led her to a bedroom. "This will be your room as long as you are here. Get a good night's sleep. You will need it." She left Kelly alone.

Kelly was awakened by a bell ringing. She had no idea what it meant until Madam came into the room. "That bell means you are to be in heeling position by the door, waiting for instructions. Heel" Kelly ran to the place Madam was pointing. She knelt and froze. "Very good. You will stay in that position until you are summoned. Now, follow me, Release."

Kelly stood up and follow her out of the room. Her ear was throbbing, but she dares not touch it. She led Kelly into the large room where the other five girls were in position.

"Today we are going to learn the pecking order of a harem. Most of you will end up in master's harem. A few will be given special assignments, based on your performance here. The first rule to remember, the senior wife will be in charge of the harem. Any time master is not there, she is in charge. You will do what she tells you to do. There are several wives, and they will be over you. You are mistresses. You will do what a wife tells you without question. You are all very pretty and will need to be careful. The wives don't need any more threats to their position and will probably try to get you eliminated. I suggest you should try to seduce the senior wife, even if you have to fuck her. Don't look surprised. With thirty women in the harem, master has little time for each of them. The women learn to satisfy each other privately. No man is allowed into their sanctuary. You will fall into your place in the pecking order in no time."

"There are six of you. You had better learn how to seduce a woman. I will pair you up and send you to your rooms. You are to make the other come as often as you can until I come to get you." She put Kelly's hand in a redhead's hand. They headed for the red head's room.

The redhead lay down on the bed like she expected Kelly to begin on her first. They weren't allowed to talk, so Kelly crawled between her legs and began licking her clit. Lucky for her, she had been so bored on flights she had engaged in a little lesbian action with another flight attendant. It didn't take her long to have the redhead clutching the sheets, and moaning. She came quickly and hard. After a few minutes, Kelly rolled over and spread her legs. The redhead returned the favor and climbed between her legs. She also was able to bring Kelly quickly. Madam had not yet appeared, so Kelly decided to start round two. The redhead rolled back on her back and let Kelly work on her. Again, Kelly brought her fairly quickly. By then they were both panting and laying on the bed. Kelly pointed to her womanhood, but the other girl waved her hands.

They lay there until Madam walked in. "Number 40 was able to satisfy number 35 twice, but 35, you did not try to satisfy her the second time." Kelly then knew they had cameras in each room. It didn't matter to her any. "Follow me." She led them back to the large room. The other four girls were already there.

Ok. 36 and 39 satisfied each other once. The same with 37 and 38. However, 40 satisfied 35 twice, but she did not return the favor. That would get you killed in the harem. You will now do it here in front of the others. You must do it in front of everyone anyway in the harem. You will be told to satisfy a wife in front of everyone else, and you must do so without hesitation. So, 35 show us." This time she did not hesitate. She dove into Kelly's pussy and worked her until Kelly was ready to come. She wanted to make her wait but couldn't. She came in front of the entire room. Not one girl made a sound, even Kelly.

For the rest of the day, Madam explained the nuances of dining with the wives, the harem etiquette, and a many other details of harem life they would need to know to survive.

"You may go to your rooms. I may come to your room tonight. If I don't get some sleep until the bell tomorrow."

The girls headed for their rooms. Kelly had just settled down when the door opened, and Madam and the beautiful man came in.

"I want him to fuck you. I want to see you satisfy a man." The man lay down on the bed and Kelly climbed on top of him. She pulled his member into her and plunged it to the hilt. She began riding him while clutching and releasing his dick with her vagina. He just lay there, trying very hard not to get excited, but he couldn't help himself. Madam could tell and yelled for them to switch. Kelly lay on her back and spread her legs. He drove himself into her and went all the way to his balls. He was surprised but recovered quickly and began pounding her. This was nothing for her, but she wanted a good performance, so after a few minutes she began clutching his arms and shaking her head. She made no sound but let him know he was pleasing her. He came quickly and fell on her. She lay still until he was ready to get off her. He finally climbed off her and she lay still.

Madam watched her for a few minutes, and finally spoke. "40, I don't know where you learned what you did, but you will do well for the master." They left her alone.

The next few days were devoted to specialized instruction in sexual favors. Each practiced on the others and learned many new things. After being there a couple of weeks, they were gathered.

"The day has arrived for you to go to your new home. You will be dressed in fine clothes and put in burkas. You will fly on the master's 777 to the middle east. Since you have no personal items, you can stay here while we dress you."

Other older women came into the room and began dressing each of them in the traditional clothing. When they were ready, they were led to series of limos parked outside. They were loaded into them and headed for the airport.

When there, they were driven straight to the side of the plane at the private airport. They were loaded into the plane quickly. Once strapped in, the plane took off. They were headed for their new lives.

cwcw99
cwcw99
142 Followers