Recall-Harem Ch. 05 ULTIMATUM

Story Info
YOUNG WOMAN PICKS HER DREAM.
1.8k words
4.38
2.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cwcw99
cwcw99
142 Followers

It did not take Kelly long to find out what master was so upset about. Mistress came into master's sitting room a few days later. Master left her with Kelly.

"Kelly, we have a problem. Master may not be able to overcome it. It affects you. In our world, the oldest son is the heir to the father. The oldest son of master is Abraham, Bethra's son. He is three months older than my son, Mohmmad. When the oldest son turns 21, becomes an adult and a leader in our community. It is traditional that the father gives him a gift as a sign of his manhood. Abraham has asked for his gift. Master should not refuse the gift. However, the gift is you."

Kelly was stunned. She had heard about Abraham. He is a cruel, spoiled child. The story is he beat one of his servant girls to death because she dropped something he valued. It had been hushed up, but Kelly believed it probably was true.

"Master is searching for a way to refuse, but he doesn't believe he will find one. If he must give you to him, he believes Abraham will use your safety to extort his father. He wanted me to warn you to be careful. I wanted you to know I have spies in his home. If he threatens your safety, they will let me know. However, we may not be able to get there in time. I'm sorry." Mistress hugged her and left.

Master returned in a few minutes. He was very upset. "Kelly." That was the first time he had ever used her real name. "I am beside myself trying to think of a way to stop this. I don't think I will be able to if he insists. I will know before he turns 21 in a month."

He picked her up in his arms and carried her to his bed. He made kind love to her the entire night. It was a bittersweet experience for each of them.

The day of decision arrived. Master's maid came with a very beautiful outfit. Kelly put it on. Master came and led her out into the main building. There was a huge theater. It was full of people. Master led her down to the front and behind the curtain. He then went out onto the stage and sat down. In a few minutes, Abraham came onstage and sat down. Master got up and made a speech about Abraham arriving at his accountable age. In accordance with tradition, he was giving his son a gift of his request. He then pointed offstage, and Kelly came out. There were many hushed sounds, and whistles when she came out. Kelly stopped behind master. "I present to you the requested gift. May she bring you much happiness in your life." Master took Kelly's hand and gave it to Abraham. He took the hand, turned, and said to the crowd.

"I accept this gift in accordance with our traditions. I will cherish this expression of your love and faith in me, father."

The two men hugged each other, and master turned to leave. He walked off without looking at Kelly. Abraham dropped her hand, turned, and walked off. She followed him. When they arrived off stage, there waited a man with a collar. He put it on Kelly's neck with a snap. He then put a chain on the collar and led her away. She was put in a car, and they left for Abraham's compound. Kelly realized this was going to be as bad as she had feared.

When they arrived at his home, the handler took her into the home. He led her to a large master bedroom. There he attached Kelly to a steel loop on the post of the bed. She could just barely sit down on the floor with the chain on. She sat down and waited. It was almost dark when Abraham came into the room. He walked up to Kelly and slapped her.

"Ok, bitch. This is your new life. You are here for my pleasure. I will use you as I wish, whenever I wish. You will leave this post only to use the bathroom. Your meals will be brought here. Strip now." She removed her clothes and handed them to him. He turned her around and around. He pinched her breasts and ass. "I can see what my father sees in you. You are beautiful, for a white girl." He pushed her down on her knees. "Blow me." He opened his trousers and took out his dick. She began sucking him as hard as she could. Within a few minutes, he came. He didn't really have much endurance. He didn't have much of a dick, either. At least that part of it wouldn't be bad. "Not bad, bitch, but you will have to do better in the future." He turned and left.

Later, a servant girl brought her a bowl of something. She tasted it. It was awful, but she was hungry, so she ate it. The little girl kept her eyes on the ground and didn't look at Kelly once. She was obviously very scared. When she was finished, the girl left. Abraham returned later that night. He got into bed when he was ready. He then told Kelly to climb into the bed. He didn't undo the chain. Kelly figured out he would probably not remove it very often. He told her to roll over. She did so, and he climbed onto her. He just pushed in without checking to see if she was ready. She had anticipated this and had forced herself to get wet. He fucked her viciously, like he was fucking a doll, without a word. When he came, he pushed her off the bed, rolled over and went to sleep. She fell asleep where she fell. In the morning, he pulled her chain to wake her up, and told her to get up here and blow him. She quickly did as she was told. When she was finished, he got up, and went into his dressing room.

She sat on the bed until a servant came to take her to the bathroom. After the bathroom, the same little girl brought her a bowl of the same food. She ate as the girl stood, waiting for her to finish.

This became the routine. He would come home every evening, fuck her, or have her suck him off. He would then wake up in the morning, tell her to suck him off, and the day would repeat. She lost track of how long this went on. However, as time passed, the little girl began talking to her. Kelly was amazed how many people here spoke English. There was almost no one she could not talk to. They would use Arabic anytime they didn't want her to hear.

One evening Kelly noticed the little girl had a black eye. She told Kelly Abraham had struck her. She was not really sure why he had done that. Kelly noticed this happened often.

He came in one day and unlocked her chain. He headed into the other room. When they arrived, Kelly noticed there were several men sitting around a large dining table. They were speaking Arabic, but she could tell they were talking about her. Abraham sat at the head of the table and made Kelly sit on the ground beside him. The dinner progressed while the men were laughing and enjoying themselves. After the meal was over, the men headed to the couches. When everyone was seated, Abraham pulled Kelly into the center of the room.

He said something to the men in Arabic, then turned to Kelly and said, "You will dance for my friends." Music started and she began to dance as she imagined a stripper would. The men were catcalling and laughing. When the music stopped, Abraham pulled her with the chain into the lap of one of the men. "Pleasure him." The man took his dick out and waved it in front of her. She put it in her mouth and sucked it. He was excited and came quickly. She waited until Abraham pulled her chain. She went back into the center of the room. They repeated the process. She danced until the music stopped, and then she sucked off the man in front of her. This went on until she had blown every man in the room. She was sick with so much cum in her stomach, but she kept it down. He finally told her to bend over the edge of a couch. She did so. He then rammed her in the ass without consideration for whether or not she was ready. He fucked her in the ass until he came. He then wiped his dick on her ass and dragged her back into the bedroom. He chained her up to the post and left. She was so sore; she could hardly sleep that night. She didn't know how long she would be able to survive this life.

The servant that took her to the bathroom surprised her one day. In the bathroom, She spoke. "Here is the key to your chain. Hide it somewhere you can get it. Mistress is aware of your situation. Abraham has become even more reckless and dangerous. She said to tell you she has someone watching. If she can, she will get you out of this." Kelly was so happy she almost cried. She hid the key under the bed where she slept. She could get to it quickly if she needed to.

One day, as the maids were cleaning the room, and the little girl was there with her food, Abraham came into the room. He was drunk and angry. The maid's tried to scatter and leave the room, but he locked the door. He started yelling at them in Arabic. He began hitting and kicking them. He grabbed the little servant girl with the bowl by the hair and drug her into the center of the room. He began hitting her and ripping her clothes off. Kelly quietly got her key and unlocked her chain. She had decided it was time to stop him. The maids were cowering in the corner as he raped the servant girl. He wasn't paying any attention to Kelly when she crept up behind him. She looped the chain around his neck, twisted it in a loop, put her foot on his back, and pulled with everything she had. He fell off the girl and she scrambled up.

Kelly yelled at her. "Unlock the door and go get someone." The girl ran to the door, unlocked it and everyone ran out. Abraham was much stronger than Kelly and it was not long before he was able to turn the tables on her. He attacked her, hitting her in the face and stomach.

"You worthless bitch. I am going to kill you. I'll show my father how he will pay for preferring my brother over me." Kelly fought for her life, but she didn't have a chance. The last thing she remembered was him choking her as the lights went out.

cwcw99
cwcw99
142 Followers