Recent Update 01: Wendy's Moved In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was good to finally reconnect with my sister sexually, I could tell that she had enjoyed it too. Over the next month or so, Wendy, Audrey and I experimented with what sort of arrangement would work for us as our 'new normal'. Audrey and I continued to have regular sex, sometimes Wendy would watch or participate, sometimes not.

Wendy and I also had a lot of sex together too. Audrey encouraged us and would often spontaneously suggest that we try something there and then. Sometimes she'd watch, a few times she even cleaned out my semen from Wendy's vagina once I'd finished. Wendy tried that once with Audrey, but decided that eating pussy was not for her.

The master bedroom was by no means the only venue for our adventures. We employed various places around the property like the pool, the creek and the guest wing. We indulged in carnal delights as and when the spirit took us. It seemed that variety had become our 'new normal'.

Unfortunately, housework was still a mundane and unpleasant reality of life. One morning we assigned ourselves various chores and set about completing them. Wendy was wet-mopping the hard surfaces in the kitchen and bathrooms, Audrey was changing the linen and loading the washing machine and I was vacuuming the carpets in the living areas and the bedrooms.

After a few hours of toil, we'd achieved our goals and decided to take a break. It was mid-morning on a simply stunning day, so we decided that some morning tea would be in order. Wendy and I had walked out into the backyard with a tray of pastries that we had just baked and found a nice place to sit out in the sun whilst Audrey remained inside brewing a fresh pot of tea.

"Thanks for inviting me to stay with you and Audrey. I really appreciate it." Wendy said.

"You're welcome." I replied absently.

"You know that I have not worn a stitch of clothing for at least two months?" she asked.

"Liberating, isn't it?" I responded.

"About five days straight was my previous record." Wendy started, "And look at the colour of my skin."

"Your tan's coming along nicely." I said.

"And look under here, " Wendy said lifting her breasts for me to see, "I'm even tanning under my boobs too."

"The sun will do that to you." I responded.

"I use sunscreen every time I go outside." Wendy replied.

"Well sunscreen's not one hundred percent effective and you need to reapply it frequently." I responded.

"Yes, yes, I know all that. I've just never been this tanned before. That's all." Wendy said as she ran her hands down her abdomen.

"And look at my pubic hair!" Wendy continued combing her fingers through her thick bush.

"About about it?" I asked.

"Look how much grey there is!" she said.

"Distinguished, isn't it?" I asked.

"I suppose so." Wendy responded continuing to run her fingers through her pubes.

We sat in silence for a while. Wendy continued her fascination with her pubic hair. Gathering up in her fingers and tugging at it. She spread her legs and ran her hand over her outer lips also tugging at her hair from time to time.

"Do you guys ever watch porn?" Wendy asked from out of nowhere.

"Not as a general rule, no." I responded, unconsciously screwing up my nose.

"What about that girly magazine with all of the big boobies that you used to keep under your mattress?" Wendy countered.

"How did you find out about that?" I asked in genuine surprise.

"I used to snoop around your room all of the time when you were out." Wendy responded, "I guess I was better at it than I thought."

"It was called 'Massive Mammaries Men's Monthly Magazine' for your information." I said feeling annoyed and violated, adding, "And that was years ago anyway!"

"But you have obviously seen porn, haven't you?" Wendy asked pushing the issue.

"Yes of course, we've just established that, although I'd hardy call tits and bush 'porn' by modern standards. It's just that Audrey and I are not devotees of the genre. Why do you ask?" I responded turning to face her.

"I've been thinking about posting some photos online." Wendy responded casually, still playing with her pubes.

"A decade ago, I would have asked if you were feeling OK." I replied.

"But now?" Wendy looking up to face me.

"It takes a little more for you to surprise me these days." I responded.

I heard the back door creak as it opened before closing with a resounding thud. Tea was almost served!

"So what do you think?" Wendy asked.

"I'm not sure that I would call nude photos 'porn', per se. There needs to be some kind of sexually provocative element to an image to classify it as pornographic. If you'll excuse the pun, the images need to be titillating." I responded.

Audrey had arrived with the tea and had placed a serving tray with one pot and three cups on the table next to the pastries. Audrey poured tea into one cup at a time and handed them to their intended recipient. Wendy first, followed by me and then the final one for herself.

"Audrey, would you take some photos of me?" Wendy asked.

"Why do you want photos?" Audrey asked as she sat down.

"I want to post them on the Internet. See what sort of feedback get." Wendy responded.

"Oh, those kind of photos." Audrey replied.

"Yes, those kind of photos." Wendy confirmed.

"What brought this on so suddenly?" Audrey asked.

"Its not all that sudden. I've been thinking about doing it for a while now. Ever since Turtle Beach, I've been captivated by the thought of strangers seeing me naked." Wendy said.

"Well, Hannah's much better with a camera than me, perhaps you should ask her." Audrey responded deeply inhaling the steamy aroma wafting from her cup.

"That may be a little bit awkward for Hannah." Wendy replied.

"I don't see why, she's seen you naked plenty of times." Audrey stated.

"Well, I don't want them to be just of me alone. I want them to be of me having sex. With Ben." Wendy admitted.

"Ben. Did you know about this?" Audrey asked trying not to act too startled.

"Well, I knew about the photos, but not about my co-staring role in their production." I responded.

"You want to post photographs of you having sex with your brother on the internet?" Audrey asked Wendy.

"Correct." Wendy confirmed.

"Why?" Audrey asked.

"Well," Wendy said pausing, "I enjoyed our experience at Turtle Beach and, in fact, that whole week."

"Yes, we all had a wonderful time." Audrey agreed.

"I know when Richard was still alive, that the four of us had been very sexually uninhibited, but having sex in front of all of those different people, all of those strangers, was an enormous turn-on for me." Wendy finished.

"So you enjoyed the exhibitionist aspects of our adventures at the resort?" I asked.

"Don't get me wrong, the sex by itself would have been wonderful. Having spectators, however, took it to another level for me." Wendy responded taking a tentative sip of her tea.

"Having people watch can be fun." Audrey agreed.

"I enjoy having you watch Ben and I, but the larger audience was just so much more exhilarating." Wendy responded.

"So you'd like to recapture some of that feeling?" Audrey asked.

"I suppose so. Yes." Wendy said frankly.

"I guess I can see that because of the quarantine, you can't really go out and do that in person, so the internet is the next best thing." Audrey responded blowing on her tea thoughtfully.

"What do you think Ben?" Wendy turned to ask me.

"You put me in a difficult situation." I replied.

"How so?" Wendy asked.

"I'm happy in principle to oblige, however, I'm not that keen on being on comera for the world to see. What we do with our selected friends is very enjoyable, but we do it in private. It may be difficult to reconcile, but what exhibitionism exists, stops with the group that we are with." I said.

"Mmm." was all that Wendy said.

"Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for a group of my close, personal, like-minded friends to watch me fuck my sister. I've got no particular hang up with that. I sort of draw the line at the rest of the world watching." I concluded.

"What if your face was hidden?" Audrey asked.

"Like with a ski mask or something?" I replied.

"It doesn't have to be anything as drastic as a ski mask. Carefully chosen camera angles could achieve the same result without the crazy-stalker vibe." Audrey stated.

"I suppose we could try that. I'd have to have the power of veto over any photographs posted. Regardless of it's 'artistic merit' I get the final say." I said looking over to Wendy.

"I could probably work with that." Wendy said.

"So we're going to have a couple of porn stars in the family now." Audrey said sipping her tea whilst chuckling and giving me a cheeky smile.

The unexpected nature of the conversation had distracted me somewhat and I had totally forgotten about my tea. I took a small sip before looking at Audrey saying, "Nice tea."

"We will still need a photographer." Wendy said.

"I already told you that Hannah would be your best bet." Audrey said.

"I'm not going to ask her to take photos of her father and aunt having sex." Wendy replied.

"Oh, I don't think that will bother her." Audrey replied.

"Really?" Wendy said.

"Oh yes. She's see Ben have sex with lots of different women over the years. She'll be fine." Audrey said.

"So you two, Hannah and Damien do the same things that you did with Richard and I?" Wendy asked looking somewhat shocked.

"Not the way you're probably thinking," I said, "No."

"We have been in the same group of people interacting, we just don't, 'interact', with each other." Audrey said by way of clarification.

"So you guys have never . . .?" Wendy said leaving her question unfinished.

"Um, no. There are SOME lines that we don't cross." Audrey said firmly.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to imply any wrongdoing on your part." Wendy said.

"We've raised our girls to be embarrassed by neither their bodies, nor their sexuality, and each daughter is different." Audrey continued.

"How so?" Wendy asked.

"Well, we knew about the first time that Hannah had sex. The fact that she came into our bedroom early one morning to wake us up especially to tell us the 'good news' shows the relationship that we have. She, Damien and a few of their friends were always very open and honest with us about what they did together. Sometimes, they'd even ask for advice on certain matters." Audrey replied.

"What about Romana?" Wendy said.

"She's a bit different. She's happy to be naked with us, obviously. When she's had male friends stay overnight at the house, we've certainly heard her having sex with them behind closed doors. She just doesn't give us the same blow-by-blow and positional analysis that Hannah would." Audrey said.

"With all of that being said," I interrupted, "there are still SOME lines that we don't cross."

"So I should probably speak to Hannah?" Wendy asked.

"You can use the phone in the office. She's speed-dial number one." Audrey said.

"Oh, OK. Now?" Wendy said looking a bit confused.

"Hannah and Damien will be busy for the next week or so. Today's probably your best chance for a while." Audrey responded.

"OK then." Wendy said as she stood, "Speed-dial one."

Audrey and I sipped our tea until Wendy was safely back in the house. I looked around to make sure that it was clear and then I said, "Do you think that Hannah will agree to do it?"

"Taking photographs whilst you two sibling perverts fuck? Why wouldn't she?" Audrey quipped sarcastically.

Audrey and I sipped our tea in silence for about five minutes before Wendy rejoined us.

"She said yes!" Wendy announced triumphantly as she retook her seat.

"She did?" Audrey and I said together looking at each other in shock.

"Yes. Now, I need to pick a good name." Wendy said.

"What's wrong with your own name?" Audrey asked.

"Everyone knows that you don't use your own name in porn. There's a formula that they use to come up with their names." Wendy replied enthusiastically.

"What's the formula?" Audrey asked, somewhat intrigued.

"Well, you take the name of your first pet and combine it with the name of the first street that you lived on." Wendy stated proudly.

"Brutus Wildflower!" I exclaimed, "You want me to be 'Brutus Wildflower'?"

"Well technically, you both grew up in the same household, so I suppose you would both have to be 'Brutus Wildflower'" Audrey added with a chuckle.

"I suppose that I could be 'Stephanie Wildflower'" Wendy said.

"Who were Brutus and Stephanie?" Audrey asked.

"They were our goldfish. We got Brutus and decided that he looked lonely, so we went back to the pet store the next day and bought Stephanie to keep him company." I said.

"It sounds so sweet." Audrey said.

"Well, I suppose that depends on your exact definition of the word 'sweet'." Wendy added.

"Why so?" Audrey asked.

"Well, when we went back to the pet store the next day, we were served by a different person. When we got Stephanie home and put her into the aquarium, the first thing that she did was chase Brutus around until he was exhausted. Then she ate him." I said.

"Oh my!" Audrey gasped.

"Not all at once mind you. She took a few days to finish him off, but he was well and truly dead after the first attack. You see, It turns out that when you put predator and prey species into the same aquarium, it seldom goes well for the prey species. Who'd have known?" Wendy said.

"When's Hannah coming over?" Audrey asked trying to change the subject.

"After lunch. She said that Damien was going to take your precious little granddaughter over to his parents' place. She was planing on a little alone time, but decided that this request was just way too wacky to turn down." Wendy replied.

"After lunch?" I said.

"Yes, and she said that she would probably need you to set up the portable work lights from the garage in the bedroom." Wendy added.

"Now that's a good idea!" I said.

"Also, she said to point them at the walls so that we get a more diffuse, reflected light." Wendy said making a sort of parting gesture with her hands.

The three of us continued to sit outside in the glorious morning sun for a while longer. We all had a second cup of tea and I helped myself to another pastry or two. Wendy was getting somewhat excited at the prospect of her upcoming photo shoot and randomly blurted out ideas seeking our opinion.

Eventually, the tea pot was emptied and both Audrey and I were becoming slightly annoyed at Wendy's new obsession. I was the first to stand, stating that I needed to rummage through the garage to find the portable work lights that Hannah had suggested. Seeing this, Audrey stood too and mentioned that she needed to start thinking about preparing some lunch.

As I started to head for the garage, I heard Wendy follow behind asking, "Need some help?"

"Sure." I responded reluctantly.

"Thanks for helping me out with this Ben." she said excitedly.

"It should be quite the experience." I commented.

The lights that I needed were on the upper shelf at the back of the garage. I strategically positioned the step ladder and proceeded to climb it. I took hold of the first light and passed it down to Wendy. She took it from me and stood it on the floor. Once I saw that her hands were free, I passed down the second one.

"That's it?" Wendy asked as I picked up the two lights.

"Not quite." I said motioning with my head, "Grab that power board and extension lead over there."

Wendy collected the items that I had indicated and followed me to the house, along the hallway and then into the master bedroom.

I set up one light stand as Wendy watched. She then set up the second light stand as I connected the power board and extension lead.

"Instant porn studio!" Wendy said as I powered-on the lights.

"Indeed." I agreed.

Wendy and I fiddled with the orientation of the lights for at least fifteen minutes until we thought that the bed area seems suitably illuminated.

"Lunch is ready!" I heard Audrey yell from the kitchen.

"Perfect timing." Wendy said as she left the room.

I switched-off the lights and followed after Wendy.

Over lunch, Wendy excitedly told Audrey about how we had configured the lights for optimal coverage of the bed. When Wendy wasn't looking, Audrey gave me a raised eyebrow look and I responded with a quizzical look on my face.

As we were cleaning up after lunch, I heard Hannah's car pull into the driveway, so I decided to go out and help her with her gear. Hannah had pulled over into her usual parking spot, so I headed across to greet her. Hannah was closing the driver's door as I arrived and she turned to greet me.

I extended my hand to her introducing myself, "Brutus Wildflower, how are you?"

"Hello. Who the fuck is 'Brutus Wildflower'?" Hannah asked with a puzzled look on her face.

"That's my porn name. Do you like it?" I replied.

Hannah took my hand and shook it before saying, "Please to meet you Brutus!" with a roll of eyes.

Shaking her head, she handed me her equipment bag and said, "Here, Brutus, make yourself useful." before heading off towards the house.

"There's also a bag of groceries in the back too." Hannah called out over her shoulder.

I grabbed the groceries and followed Hannah into the house. I set the camera bag and groceries on the floor next to the island bench in the kitchen as Hannah removed her dress in one smooth motion and laid it over the back of the stool closest to her. Needless to say, she was completely naked underneath. Like her mother, Hannah only wore a bra when absolutely necessary. She would sometimes wear underpants if she decided to use a pad on her really heavy days, but that was fairly rare.

Hannah leaned down, picked up her camera bag and lifted it onto the kitchen bench. She opened the bag and removed her camera. Looking back into the bag, she fiddled around a bit before producing an SD card.

"This is an old one that I don't use any more." Hannah said as she loaded it into her camera.

Hannah powered-on her camera, changed a few settings before pointing it at Wendy saying, "Smile".

Hannah took about three or four photos before looking at the preview screen on the the back of the camera, "Looks good. Wanna see?" she asked Wendy.

"Wendy moved in next to Hannah and looked at the small screen, "I don't have my glasses on, but they seem OK to me."

"So if he's Brutus. Who are you?" Hannah asked looking at Wendy.

"Oh, I'm going to be Stephanie." Wendy announced joyfully.

"OK then Stephanie. Shall we get cracking?" Hannah asked?

"Ben, are you ready?" Wendy asked turning to me.

"After you, ladies." I said pointing toward the hallway.

Both Hannah and Wendy left the kitchen and headed for the impromptu porn studio that we had made in the master bedroom.

I heard Audrey call out, "I'll join you in a few minutes once I've put the groceries away." as I followed the other women along the hallway.

As I entered the bedroom, Hannah had already switched on one of the lights and was preparing to switch on the other. Wendy and I removed the covers from the bed and placed them out of sight behind the door.

The room now looked really bright, much brighter than we normally have it. Hannah made some last minute adjustments to the lighting and then turned around to face us. "So where would you like to start?" she asked.

"I'm not sure. I've never done this before." Wendy responded.

"This is a first for me too. I normally take a few casual shots at social gatherings. Nothing like this." Hannah responded.

"Don't look at me either." I said.

"OK, so you want some photos having sex?" Hannah asked Wendy.

"That's right." Wendy answered.

"Well floppy old Brutus can't penetrate anything looking like that, so why don't you start there?" Hannah helpfully suggested.

"Should I kneel down in front of him?" Wendy asked.