Recent Update 01: Wendy's Moved In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How would you normally give a guy head?" Hannah responded.

"Normally kneeling in front of him." Wendy said.

"Well then, let's try that." Hannah replied.

Wendy knelt in front of me and Hannah started to take a few photos.

"Should I suck his dick now?" Wendy asked.

"OK, OK. Time out for a minute." Hannah said lowering her camera.

"What's wrong?" Wendy asked.

"Stephanie. None of us have ever done this before, we're all just making this up as we go along." Hannah said.

"OK, I know. What's your point?" Wendy asked.

"I think that you should just do what comes naturally and forget that I'm here. I'll work around whatever you and Brutus come up with." Hannah replied.

"So I should take charge is what you're saying?" Wendy asked.

"Yep. Just go for it and I'll get whatever photos I can." Hannah said.

Looking up at me, Wendy said, "OK Brutus, prepare to have your cock sucked!"

Wendy motioned to Hannah and then took my glans into her mouth. Hannah squatted down beside us and took a few shots. Wendy next cupped my scrotum in her hands and gently started to squeeze as Hannah took a few more photos. With the tip of my penis still inside her mouth, Wendy then used her tongue to stimulate me.

Hannah noticed that my erection had started to form so she came in closer and clicked off a few shots. Wendy pulled back and flicked her tongue on the underside of my penis making it bounce slightly before lusciously licking up and down my shaft as I started to harden nicely. Hopefully Hannah got a few good shots from that.

"How are things going?" Audrey asked as she entered the room.

"Quiet, they're just getting started!" Hannah snapped.

"Sorry, I'll just stand here and watch if that's OK?" Audrey said.

"Fine, just don't distract them." Hannah said as she lined herself up for another couple of shots.

Wendy had her mouth full so I turned to Audrey and said, "We got off to a shaky start, but things are going well so far."

Wendy was really getting into it now as she took my entire length into her mouth again and again. By this time, my shaft was well and truly covered with Wendy's saliva. Wendy could tell that I was now completely hard.

Momentarily, Wendy pulled back and turned to Hannah before saying, "Get some close up shots of me sucking his dick from side on and then a few from beneath." before wrapping her lips around the end of my shaft again.

Hannah made a few adjustments to the camera and fired off a few shots as Wendy adjusted her angle slightly. Hannah then stood and moved behind me.

"OK Brutus, spread your legs wider so that I can slide in underneath you." Hannah said tapping me on the shoulder.

I widened my stance for Hannah and she got down on the floor and slid herself under. Wendy took me in and out of her mouth several times and I heard the camera click as she did so. Once Wendy indicated that she was done, Hannah extricated herself.

Standing, Wendy said, "OK, I'm going to lay on my back on the edge of the bed and I want you to fuck me."

"Are you wet enough?" Audrey asked.

Wendy squatted slightly, parted her labia and probed around inside her vagina for a few seconds. She held her hand aloft with sticky ribbons of goo strung between her fingers. "Good to go!" she said wiping her fingers clean on my chest hair.

As she laid down on the edge of the bed spreading her legs, Wendy said, "Now Ben, I want you to spread my inner lips with the end of your dick, but don't fully enter me, just the tip will do. Hannah, take some shots from the side and then get up on the bed, stand over me and take some shots pointing down.

I stepped in close to Wendy and crouched down slightly so that I was at the right level. I looked at Hannah and she nodded her approval. I took hold of my penis and aligned myself.

"Use your other hand." Audrey said.

"What?" I asked.

"Well spotted." Hannah said looking at Audrey before looking back at me, "Your hand was blocking my view. Use your other hand to hold your penis."

I switched hands, looked at Hannah again and once she nodded, I moved forward and started to rub my glans slowly up and down the entrance to Wendy's vagina. As I did this, I heard the camera clicking so I gave Hannah some time to get some more shots before gradually penetrating my sister with just my tip.

"OK, hold it there." Hannah instructed as she stepped over to the bed.

As Hannah stepped onto the bed, her weight caused Wendy's position to shift, so naturally as I was only just inside her, I slipped out. I waited until Hannah was in position, legs placed either side of Wendy's armpits before I repeated the process of penetration.

After several more clicks from the camera, Hannah announced, "Great. Stephanie, what would you like to do next?"

"Stay there and take a few more shots as your father penetrates me fully and starts to thrust." Wendy said.

As instructed, I pushed in deeper and found a good rhythm whilst Hannah continued to take photos from above. There was lots of grunting and squeeking bed springs, but one sound in particular caught Wendy's attention.

"Hannah dear?" Wendy said.

"Yes Stephanie." she responded.

"Did you just fart?" Wendy asked.

"Yes. Sorry, I had brussels sprouts for dinner last night." Hannah responded moving to adjust the angle for her next shot.

"That's a little bit vulgar. Don't you think?" Wendy asked.

"So Wendy?" Hannah said dispensing with Wendy's 'nom de l'écran' for now.

"Yes dear." Wendy responded.

"Let me get this right." Hannah continued as I maintained my rhythm.

"OK." Wendy said.

"You're perfectly comfortable having sex with your brother." Hannah stated pointing directly towards where Wendy's and my genitals were locked together in their sweet embrace.

"True. It's very enjoyable." Wendy answered.

"And you are perfectly comfortable, not only letting your brother's daughter see you have sex with her father, but also take photographs of you having sex with your brother." Hannah said.

"Also true." Wendy replied.

"Yet an accidental gaseous emission from your niece is simply a step too far?" Hannah asked making her point.

"That's right dear, ladies don't fart." Wendy said quite matter-of-factly in a slightly posh accent.

"Ladies don't fart, but they can fuck their brothers?" Hannah demanded not quite losing her cool.

Wendy could not hold it in any longer and she burst out laughing.

"Oh Hannah dear," she said, "Sometimes you can be just a gullible as your father!"

Wendy was laughing so hard and her abdominal spasming as she tried to calm her breathing that her pelvic floor muscles literally expelled my penis from her vagina with a slurp.

"Very funny you two." Hannah said stepping back.

"What would you like to do next?" I asked Wendy trying to break the tension.

"How about a bit of doggy?" Audrey asked from behind me.

"Good idea Audrey." Wendy said.

"Where do you want me?" Hannah asked.

"Probably the same side as before? Don't you think?" Wendy said.

"Yes, I agree, the lights are in a better position." Hannah responded nodding her head.

Wendy rolled over, got her self onto all fours and scooted towards the middle of the bed slightly to give me room.

"Don't forget Brutus, use your hand that's furthest from the camera." Hannah added as I moved in behind Wendy.

"Enter me slowly so that Hannah can get a few good penetration shots." Wendy instructed.

I moved in closer, holding my penis in the required hand as Hannah took a few more shots. Closing the gap, I touched my penis to the entrance to Wendy's vagina and waited for Hannah to take a few more shots.

"All good Hannah?" Wendy asked.

"All good here." Hannah responded.

"OK, stick it in." Wendy said.

I wiggled the tip of my penis slightly to part my sister's inner lips before penetrating her slowly. As I did so, I could hear Hannah's camera documenting my progress. I did a few slow deliberate thrusts so that Hannah could get a few more shots before I picked up the pace somewhat.

"Oh fuck yeah!" Wendy moaned slightly losing her composure.

"Right there!" she said as I continued to thrust.

I'd had sex with my sister often enough to know that I had managed to hit just the right spot. As Wendy carried on moaning quietly, Hannah continued to take more photographs. By now, however, I was fairly sure that Wendy was oblivious to the outside world as her climax grew.

A few more minutes of vigorous thrusting saw my sister collapse forwards onto the bed. She was speechless for a few moments before rolling over to face me.

"Sorry 'bout that little diversion folks." Wendy said.

"No need to apologise." Hannah said, "I got some good shots."

Wendy rolled over and assumed the classic missionary position.

"OK Ben. Time for you to finish on top." Wendy said as she spread her pussy lips for Hannah to get a few good close-ups.

"When you're ready to come, pull back a bit so that you don't shoot your load too deep inside me. I want Hannah to get some good shots of your come leaking out after we're done. OK?" Wendy added.

"Sounds good to me." I said as I assumed the position on top of my sister.

I entered my sister without too much fanfare as Hannah continued to shoot the action. Audrey was standing behind Hannah making the occasional suggestion. Wendy and I made lots of eye contact as she encouraged my efforts. Just as I was feeling ready to ejaculate, Wendy unexpectedly came again. I was getting fairly close to the point of no return, but I held off as best I could until Wendy had recovered slightly.

"I'm ready." I half-grunted.

"Pull out a bit Ben, you're still a little bit too deep." Audrey said from the side.

I could feel that I was about to ejaculate, but I managed to pull back a little and stop before my semen started to flow. Coming inside my sister was always special. Hannah was shooting like crazy and I continued to stay in place until my load had been completely discharged.

"All done?" Wendy asked.

"Yep!" I responded.

"Hannah, get ready. When your father pulls out, get in close and get some shots of his come leaking out of me." Wendy said.

"Ben, get ready to pull out and get back quickly when I say." Wendy continued.

"Ready. Go!" Wendy said.

As I withdrew the remainder of my penis from my sister's vagina, Hannah got herself into position and started to click off shot after shot.

"You looked like you enjoyed yourself." Audrey said as stood next to me placing her hand around my waist.

As I watched Wendy's abdomen flex as she tried to force out more of my semen for Hannah to photograph, I said to Audrey. "It was a different experience having to stop and start and position myself for the camera. But at the end I was just glad that we could just fuck for a while and enjoy ourselves.

"It looked like Wendy came again at the end too." Audrey commented.

"Yes, I'm quite sure that she did." I agreed.

As Hannah finished taking photos she moved back out of the way. There was a small amount of my semen still visible around Wendy's vagina, but most of it was now pooling on the sheets.

"Don't worry," Wendy said as she sat up following Audrey's gaze, "I'll put a fresh set of sheets on for you after I have a shower."

"That's nice of you to offer, but you two go and have a shower. Hannah and I can clean up in here." Audrey said.

"Come on then!" Wendy exclaimed as she bounced off the bed taking me by the hand, "Wanna soap-up your sister's lady parts in the shower?"

Wendy led me into the ensuite as Hannah switched off the extra lights and Audrey started to remove the sheets.

After we had showered and dried ourselves, Wendy and I had several hundred photographs to review. Hannah had already transferred them from the memory card onto Wendy's laptop and quickly relegated a great many of these to the out-takes folder as they either showed my face or were otherwise unsuitable for posting online due to shadows, focus, camera angles, etc. After that, Wendy and I, with Hannah and Audrey switching places from time to time, reviewed all of the remaining photos.

Personally, I thought that some of the photos were very good. I'm no connoisseur of porn, but I could imaging that a number of our photographs were quite arousing. Hannah did a good job of framing the shots and I only needed to veto two shots where I thought that my face was too visible.

In the end, however, Wendy decided that in fact none of the photos taken were able to fully capture the feel that she was going for. Perhaps because the photos were staged and not spontaneous, perhaps because Hannah had farted, who knew. Wendy selected the one shot that she found the most aesthetically pleasing and set that as the wallpaper on her laptop. All of the other photographs from that session were consigned to digital oblivion.

Wendy hadn't mentioned anything else about explicit photography since that day, making me think that she had forgotten all about it. Until a few days ago, that is. A few days ago, Wendy announced that she thought that she and I should make a sex video instead. She reasoned that seeing the full motion and hearing the sounds would be more realistic.

I've managed to dissuade her for now, but I expect that I haven't heard the end of this.