Recent Update 03: Rain

Story Info
Ben and Wendy enjoy a rainy day alone.
6.6k words
4.15
4.7k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As much as my vanity or ego would like to assert the opposite, I am not a young man. Young at heart and certainly still as horny as an eighteen year old, but showing my age. What started me ruminating on this topic was watching my semen oozing from my sister's vagina. I watched attentively as my load slowly trickled down towards her anus after a particularly spirited session of semi-surreptitious sibling sensuality.

My wife Audrey was helping our daughter Hannah out with some childcare as Hannah and Damien were both called back to work full‑time at very short notice. It was decided that Audrey would stay at their house and look after our granddaughter for 3 days, after which, Susan would take over. Because of this, Wendy and I had the place to ourselves.

Don't get me wrong, Wendy and I weren't doing anything alone that we would not do or have not already done in front of Audrey. It was simply a twosome rather than a threesome for the next few days.

These days, I was still capable of ejaculating three times per day without too much trouble. This was not the average, that would be closer to twice, but three times was not unheard of. This got me thinking about my younger days, the best ejaculatory achievement that I can recall for a twenty-four hour period was seven. Four in vaginas, two in mouths and one in a handful of tissues. Those were the good old days.

As good as those days were for stamina, these days were equally as good for vastly different reasons. The variety of sexual partners and experiences that I have had since being introduced to swinging all those years ago has been fabulous. I even met my wife during a partner swap, so that turned out pretty good.

The most unexpected beneficial outcome of my swinging and nudist lifestyle choices came in the form of a sexual relationship with my sister. With my wife's approval, in fact encouragement, my sister and I have developed a level of physical intimacy that most siblings would find not only abhorrent but truly repugnant.

When he was alive, Richard (Wendy's husband), Wendy, Audrey and I would swap partners from time to time meaning that technically Wendy and I were committing incest regardless of our level of enthusiasm and consent. After Richard's untimely passing, however, things cooled down until the pandemic struck.

Whilst quarantining with Audrey and I, Wendy expressed a desire to attempt to rediscover the joy that our previous unconventional relationship had brought her. As a threesome, rather than a foursome, we experimented until we found what has become our 'new normal'.

Wendy and I had said goodbye to Audrey as she left the property the afternoon before. If things went well with the child minding duties, Audrey said that she would probably pop out to see us the following afternoon if the planned play date managed to happen, but no firm plans were made.

Wendy and I had tidied ourselves up, showered and prepared some breakfast. It was just then that Audrey had decided to check in and see how our first night went. We had her on speaker-phone on the dining room whilst our granddaughter was still asleep in her room.

"So what sort of mischief have you two been up to while I've been away?" Audrey asked.

"You've only been gone one night." I responded.

"Yes, well how many times have you two fucked?" Audrey asked ignoring my protest.

"Only twice." I said, "Once last night and once this morning."

"I thought that you might have tried outside." Audrey commented.

"But it's pouring outside." Wendy responded in protest.

"Oh don't let a little rain bother you. Ben and I used to have the best sex out in the rain whenever we could. Didn't we darling?" Audrey said.

"Indeed we did." I responded.

"Give it a try Wendy, you may be surprised." Audrey's disembodied voice said from the phone.

"What was that?" Wendy asked as we heard a beeping sound coming from the phone.

"I just got a text. Hang on a sec." Audrey paused before saying, "It's from Susan."

"Any news?" I asked.

"Yep, it's a girl. Mother and daughter are both doing well." Audrey announced as we heard a second beep.

"Hold on, there's another message. Ohh isn't that sweet!! There's a photo attached to this one." Audrey said, "Go check your phone Ben."

Just as I stood, I heard my phone beep too. It was on the table near the front door and when I picked it up, I saw that I had indeed received a message from Susan. I returned to the dining room, opening the message as I walked. By the time I arrived, I was able to show Wendy a photo of Caroline standing in the delivery room, holding her new daughter surrounded by Susan, Sally and Josh.

"Yeh, I just got the photo too." I said to Audrey.

"Caroline's still naked, but everyone else is clothed." Audrey observed.

"That seemed like a awfully fast labour to me." Wendy commented.

"Not really when you think about it. She started with some mild contractions yesterday afternoon, she went into the hospital last night when things started to heat up and this morning she's holding her new daughter." Audrey said.

"Compared to mine, that was fast." Wendy replied.

"Sorry, gotta go." Audrey interrupted, "Our darling granddaughter just woke up. See ya." Audrey said and then she was gone.

"Romana came fairly quickly too." I said to Wendy as we looked at the photo on my phone.

"Yes, Audrey has always said that." Wendy replied.

"Has she not told you the whole story?" I asked Wendy.

"Audrey said that Romana was born at home in the kitchen, but she did not give too many details." She responded.

"OK, well let me bring you up to speed." I started, "We had made all of the normal arrangements with the local hospital, advised them of our due date, attended pre-admission interviews, all of the normal stuff."

"Right." Wendy said.

"So. The evening before Romana arrived, Audrey said that she has been feeling a few twinges, but that it felt nothing like when she was in labour with Hannah so she just put it down to the baby being restless." I said.

"Sounds reasonable so far I guess." agree Wendy.

"Right, anyway." I continued, "I was in the bedroom the next morning when I heard Audrey call for me from the kitchen. I was a bit busy and said that I would be there shortly, but that's when she said that the baby was coming so I ran out of the bedroom and along the hall."

"When I got to the kitchen, Audrey was squatting in the corner with her back squarely against the wall, Hannah was standing next to her looking concerned and I could see Romana's head starting to appear." I said.

"Oh, my." Wendy replied.

"By the time I got over to Audrey, Romana's head was all the way out and Audrey was feeling for the cord. While all of this was happening, Hannah was asking what was going on." I said pausing for a quick breath before continuing.

"Audrey asked me to check the cord and then turned to look at Hannah with the most serene face and in the calmest voice that she has every used. I remember her exact words as clear as yesterday. She said:"

"Remember that we told you that when the baby was ready I would have to push it out through my vagina?" Audrey asked Hannah.

Hannah nodded and asked, "What's that between you legs?"

"Well, that's the baby's head coming out of my vagina and your father is just checking to see if everything is OK before I finish pushing the baby out."

"I removed the cord from around Romana's neck and told Audrey that she was good to go." I said.

"Then Audrey, reached down with both arms gently cupping the sides of Romana's head and pushed. Romana's shoulders appeared and then with one more push, Audrey was holding Romana in her hands. Just like that."

"It sounds like she had it easy," Wendy said, "Once I pushed out Daniel's bowling ball sized head I thought that the worst was over. Little did I realise that his massive olympic-swimmer-sized shoulders would introduce me to an even more exquisite level of pain before he was out."

"Well, Hannah's birth was nowhere near as easy as Romana's, so perhaps you can compare horror stories upon Audrey's return." I said.

"It's a shame we weren't as close as we are now, back then." Wendy said idly.

"Why do you say that?" I asked.

"I think that I'd have liked to have had you in the delivery room when I gave birth to my sons." Wendy said.

"You might say that today, but way back then, I think that you would have been horrified at the thought of your brother watching you give birth." I replied.

"I suppose you're right." Wendy said as she stood, "Show me where Romana was born".

I stood and moved behind Wendy placing my hand on her lower back and I said, "Move into the kitchen and I'll show you."

Once we reached the kitchen, I pointed to the corner and asked, "Do you see over there, where the grout is slightly darker?"

"Not really." Wendy responded.

I led her closer, still pointing and said, "See the difference between here and here."

"Oh, yes, I see it now," Wendy said.

"Right there is where Romana came into this world." I said.

"And you have the stain to prove it." Wendy added with a laugh.

"Exactly." I replied.

"What do you want to do today, it's still raining outside?" Wendy asked seemingly finished with childbirth stories for now.

"I'm going to start by cleaning those dishes." I said pointing back at the dining room table, "And then I'll probably do some more writing. What about you?"

"I need to catch up on some emails." Wendy replied.

For the rest of the morning, Wendy and I did our own thing. I tidied up the kitchen before sitting down to do some writing and Wendy mostly stayed in her room except for the occasional toilet break. After several hours of steady rain outside, it was getting close to lunch time.

Wendy came into my office and placed her hands on my shoulders and asked, "I'm gonna make myself a sandwich. What one?"

"You read my mind. Yes thanks." I replied, "Let me finish this paragraph and I'll meet you in the kitchen."

By the time I'd finished typing the paragraph that I was working on, saved my work and walked down the hallway into the kitchen, Wendy had two plates of sandwiches ready to go.

"Let's eat outside." she said as she handed me one of the plates.

When you've been wearing nothing for literally months on end, it's amazing how easily your unclothed body just adapts to its environment. If it were snowing outside, I'm sure that the situation would be different, but we don't get snow and a slightly cooler rainy day was not such a big deal to either of us.

Outside, we had a small under-cover area protecting us from the rain. There was not much wind at all, so the rain wasn't blowing in on us as we sat and ate our sandwiches.

"Mmm, nice sandwich." I said.

"Thanks, I'm glad you like it. Um listen?" Wendy replied.

"What is it?" I asked.

"What Audrey said about sex in the rain this morning." Wendy said.

"What about it?" I asked between bites.

"What did you do?" Wendy asked.

"On a rainy day, when Hannah was asleep, we would sneak outside and have sex in the rain." I said plainly.

"And you enjoyed it?" Wendy continued.

"Absolutely." I said before proceeding, "Not only do you have the sexual sensation, but you also have the rain stimulating your entire body.

"Sort of like in the shower?" Wendy asked.

"Sort of, but the water is much cooler and more random in pressure, location and timing." I replied.

"What kind of positions did you use?" Wendy inquired.

"Quite a variety, but we normally ended up in doggy because things sort of ended up getting all slippery and messy." I told her before taking another bite of my sandwich.

"Wanna show me?" Wendy asked as she stood extending her hand to me.

"Mmmm, incest with my sister in the rain?" I asked swallowing quickly.

"Yep, incest with your sister in the rain." Wendy replied.

"You want me to put my penis into your vagina until I ejaculate?" I asked.

"Yep, right in here." She said as she walked over to me, placed one foot onto the armrest of my chair and reached down to spread her outer lips with one hand.

"You had me with 'incest with my sister', let's go." I said as I stood, adding, "However, we need two things before we start."

"What's that?" Wendy asked.

"We need a ground sheet and some towels." I replied.

"OK." Wendy said.

"You go inside and grab some towels and I'll go over to the garage to get the ground sheet." I said.

"Right." Wendy responded.

In what seemed like less than a minute, Wendy and I had completed our tasks and were back in the under-cover area.

"Leave those there," I said pointing to where we were sitting for lunch, "and follow me."

I watched Wendy's spectacular arse as she walked over to the nearest chair and draped the towels over the back. I did not notice this before, but she had tied her hair back into a bit of a bun. I held out my hand and she took it as she returned.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Ready!" she confirmed as we both stepped out into the rain.

"Oh my!" Wendy exclaimed as the first rain drops hit her bare skin.

"Bracing, isn't it?" I responded.

"Where are we going?" Wendy asked as she walked beside me.

"Just out into the middle of the field." I said as I lead her away from the house.

After about ten metres, Wendy said, "This is starting to feel pretty good."

"Yes, " I started, "once you're used to it, it's really rather pleasant."

Wendy ran a few steps in front of me, holding her arms out just like Julie Andrews at the start of 'The Sound of Music' with her face pointing skyward.

"This is wonderful." she said as she pirouetted several times.

"I knew that you'd like it." I responded.

"Look at my nipples!" she said cupping one breast in each hand.

"I can see." I replied.

"Feel them. Feel how hard they are." she said as she rolled her nipples between her thumbs and index fingers in unison.

I reached out and felt my sister's nipples as she had requested, squeezing them gently as I commenting, "Mmm, hard indeed."

"Let's go for a swim in the creek before we fuck." Wendy suggested enthusiastically before continuing with a wink, "Let off a bit of steam before, you know, our sensual sibling samba. Our taboo tango."

"Whilst I certainly like your thinking, the water level will be too high and the water will be running too swiftly for us to be able to swim safely." I responded.

"Mmm, s'pose you're right. What about the big swing under the tree?" Wendy asked.

"As long as we empty the water from the tyre first, I thing that will be OK." I replied.

Wendy took off running in the direction of the tree and by the time I caught up with her she has inserted herself into the tyre and was spinning randomly. Wendy formed a star shape within the tyre, legs and arms spread wide with her head back, alternately flashing me with her genitals and inverted breasts.

"Spin me." she demanded like a petulant eight year old.

I stepped in closer and gave one of her legs a shove sending her spinning in the opposite direction. I have no idea how many times I've done this for Hannah and Romana, I just never imagine that I would be doing it for my fully grown sister.

"Playing in the rain is wonderful!" Wendy said as her head passed me.

"Why didn't we do this as kids?" she asked on her next pass.

"I'm sure that our parents probably thought that we'd catch a cold or something like that." I replied.

Wendy's rotation came to a gentle halt with her head facing directly at me.

"I was that inside me now." She said pointing at my penis.

"Who? Mister floppy?" I asked.

"Yes, but I know Mr Floppy's secret identity." Wendy responded.

"Do you now?" I said.

"Don't tell anyone!" Wendy said as she looked around conspiratorially, "But when nobody's looking, Mr Floppy sneaks into a phone booth and transforms into Mister Meat Missile Man."

"Mister Meat Middle Man?" I repeated chuckling slightly.

"Yes" she said comically trying to extricate herself from the tyre without much success.

I stabilised the tyre and said, "Try it now."

This time, Wendy managed to get herself free of the tyre and stood before me, her entire naked body glistening with water, constantly replenished as the rain continued to fall.

"Come on dear brother, let's find somewhere for Mister Meat Missile Man to impale my delicate Lady Lily!" Wendy said holding one hand out to me.

"Lady lily?" I asked taking her hand making my best effort to raise only one eyebrow.

"Yes, my delicate blooming flower. My lady lily." Wendy responded.

"Does anywhere in particular take the fancy of your lady lily?" I asked pointing around.

"How about on that small rock outcrop over there?" Wendy asked pointing off into the distance.

"Excellent choice madam." I responded as we headed off.

The rock outcrop was not too far away, about one hundred metres or so. As we made our way there, the rain eased off considerably until it had almost stopped completely.

"Oh, it's stopped raining!" Wendy said somewhat disappointedly.

"It appears so, did you want to postpone?" I asked.

"No, I don't think so. This should still be fun." Wendy responded.

Hearing her response I removed the ground sheet from under my arm and set to work deploying it. Since leaving the house, occasional gusts had increased in both frequency and strength, so Wendy helped me find some suitable rocks to secure the edges of the ground sheet. Out of nowhere, a short squall pelted our skin with fresh rain water before disappearing again.

Wendy was already on her knees on the ground sheet smoothing out the last of the creases.

"Where would you like to start?" she asked looking up at me.

"I thought that you might like me to go down on you." I replied pointing to her crotch as some thunder rumbled in the distance.

I looked over my shoulder in the direction of the thunder but soon realised that Wendy had other ideas as I felt the warmth of her mouth engulf my flaccid penis.

"Hello there!" I said turning back to look at her.

Wendy gave a cute little wave to me with one hand as she cupped my scrotum in her other hand and gently massaged my testes. She sucked on my glans and licked it provocatively as my erection grew.

"I like getting my brother hard." she said momentarily before returning her attention to my growing erection.

"Well," I said in reply, "I like it when my sister gets me hard."

"Gub!" Wendy said with her mouth full of my now fully erect penis.

Wendy was skilled at fellatio and was not shy in demonstrating those skills. As I stood there, watching her head bob up and down, feeling the suction from her lips and the attention from her tongue, I had a brief realisation of how surreal my relationship with my sister had become compared to the rest of polite society.

"There!", Wendy said pulling back, "Look at the size of that meat missile will ya?"

"Impressive indeed." I replied looking from my penis to my sister's face, "Thanks."

"You're welcome." Wendy replied with a smile, "Now I believe that you mentioned something about performing cunnilingus on your sister."

"Indeed I did." I said as I watched Wendy lay back on the ground sheet, spread her legs and giver her clitoris a few quick rubs.

"Well, what ya waiting for?" Wendy asked as she used both hands to spread her labia.

"I was just enjoying watching you play with your clit." I replied honestly.

"Like this?" she said as she gave it a few more rubs.

"Yes, like that." I said as I knelt down watching her.

"You've seen me play with myself before." Wendy said as she continued to rub.

"True, but never outdoors on a canvas ground sheet in the almost rain." I replied.

"You're still hard." Wendy said momentarily stopping to point to my penis before bending her wrist and inserting a few fingers into her own vagina.

"Indeed I am." I responded.

12