Recent Update 03: Rain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like watching me get myself off?" Wendy asked.

"Not normally, I usually prefer helping you get off, but this is fun to watch." I said adding, "Anyway, I though that you liked an audience!"

"I like other people watching my brother penetrating me, giving me orgasms and inseminating me, not necessarily masturbating." Wendy responded.

"So masturbating in front of other people is not taboo enough for you?" I asked for clarification.

"Exactly, even masturbating for my brother when his thick throbbing cock is just centimetres away." she responded.

"OK." I said as I leaned down towards her pussy, "Clear out, it's my turn."

Wendy removed her hands from her genitals and leaned back ready for my attention. I moved in closer, placed my hands partially under her buttocks and used my two thumbs to part her labia. After a brief pause to admire the sight before me, I gently took her mildly engorged clitoris into my mouth. As I did this, she flinched in shock as the rain started afresh.

"Oh my!" Wendy said.

"What's up?" I asked as I released her clit and looked up at her.

"Just as you started to suck my clit just then, the rain hit me. It was an interesting sensation." she responded.

"Interesting good or interesting bad?" I said needing clarification.

"Oh definitely interesting good." she said.

"So your Lady Lily is good to go?" I asked.

"Yes indeed. Please continue." my sister responded enthusiastically.

I had performed oral sex on my sister many times over the years, and she on me. As a matter of fact, last night's sexual encounter between us had started off orally. I'd gone down on her in the shower, in the bathtub and also in the pool, but I'd have to say that this was definitely the first time that I'd orally gratified my sister in the rain.

The rain had really reasserted its presence with a vengeance and it did not take long for rivulets of water to cascade down Wendy's body and converge just below her naval before trickling through her pubic hair. A PhD in hydrology was barely required to understand that what water did not get guided away by her outer lips spilled over and around her clitoris before dribbling down her inner lips.

I'd been in a similar situation with my wife often enough, for some unknown reason however, the sight was somewhat more surreal being that the lady involved was my sister. I continued gently sucking on my sister's clitoris and applying some tongue before deciding that her vagina seemed like it needed a finger or two in it.

Well that changed things. Wendy started moaning and rolling her hips slightly. I release her clit from my mouth, but picked up the pace and intensity with my tongue. Another, this time somewhat louder, moan was rapidly forthcoming, followed by another and then another. By this time, I was up to three fingers all massaging my sister's g-spot in unison.

Without warning, Wendy's legs wrapped around my head, her thighs clamping so tight on my ears that I was temporarily rendered effectively deaf. Her legs were pulling my face closer in rhythmic pulses before suddenly stopping. Held in place for several seconds, all that I could really do was wiggle my fingers, so wiggle them I did.

I could read my sister's sexual cues fairly well by this stage in our unconventional relationship and I was pretty sure that her release was imminent. Consequently, I was not caught off guard by the arrival of her actual orgasm. However, the intensity of her release was somewhat unexpected.

I could feel her vaginal muscles clamping down on my fingers, that much was relatively normal for Wendy. What followed was amazing to watch, and even now as I recall her reaction I can relive the event in my mind's eye in slow motion.

Firstly, she released the grip on my head with her legs and grounded her feet. Next, she thrust her pelvis forward with such force that I stumbled back slightly, inadvertently removing my fingers from her vagina as I did so. I'm no medical expert, but what followed next looked like what I imaging a cross between an epileptic fit and an electrocution would look like. For about ten seconds, it looked like she had lost all control of her body as her arms, legs and head shook violently before slumping back lifeless.

I knew that she was still alive because I could see her chest heaving up and down craving precious oxygen, those wonderful breasts of her rising and falling as she gasped for breath.

"You OK?" I asked.

"Fuck me!" she responded.

"I'm glad you liked it." I replied.

"No no no, silly! Fuck me! Put your penis into my vagina now and fuck me." my sister demanded, adding "Now! Quick!"

Luckily, I had stayed erect this whole time and once in place, was able to slip inside my sister with very little resistance.

"Thanks." Wendy said once I was fully inside, "Just fuck me slow and deep. OK?"

"Slow and deep it is." I said.

I humped away on top of my sister for about five minutes, thunder softly rumbling off in the distance. We were making good eye contact and I could see that everything was going well for her, I could certainly feel that everything was going well for me. Wendy was relaxing her vaginal muscles as I thrust into her and squeezing them as I pulled back.

"Everything OK?" I finally asked.

"Yes. Why do you ask?" she responded.

"You've just been a little quiet, that's all." I said.

"Oh, sorry. Everything's going well, you can pick up the pace a bit if you like." she replied.

"I was wondering if you'd like to switch to doggy for a while." I said.

"You wanna grab hold of your sisters hips and pound her from behind, do ya?" Wendy asked with a smirk.

"The thought had crossed my mind." I replied.

"OK then, incest a la doggy it is." she said smiling.

I withdrew from my sister, retreated about half a pace and allowed her to flip herself over. Once she was in position, I moved in closer again.

"I've gotta tell you Ben," Wendy paused as I penetrated her before concluding, "fucking in the rain is awesome."

"I'm glad that you approve." I said as I picked up speed.

"I especially like the rain randomly striking my skin when you're inside me." she added underscored by another thunderous rumble.

"Yes, and it's not at all like shower sex." I replied.

"I agree, the cold water, random droplet sizes and directions as well as the intermittent breezes makes it much better than in the shower."

"Do you mind if I squat behind you?" I asked as I slowed down.

"Your choice, I came hard before so it's your turn now." Wendy responded.

Steadying myself with one hand on Wendy's back, I brought one leg forward and then the other until I was squatting behind her. I found that I was starting to enjoy this position as with my knees further apart it allowed my scrotum to swing free. Once I was settled, Wendy lowered her arms so that her arse was aimed slightly more skyward.

"Thanks." I said as I made a few tentative thrusts.

"Would you like me to squeeze a little tighter?" Wendy asked.

"That would be nice, thanks." I replied enthusiastically.

"Richard used to really like that." Wendy said.

"Yes, I recall him telling me so on more than one occasion." I said as I felt my sister's internal muscles work their magic.

As I continued to thrust and as my sister kept up her supernatural vaginal gymnastics, I could feel my orgasm gradually building. The contrast between the warmth of my sister's moist vagina and the cooling rain and breeze as I withdrew my penis was wonderful. I'd have to make a mental note to thank Audrey for the suggestion, this was quiet enjoyable.

"I'm sorry." Wendy blurted out with a gasp.

I could tell what Wendy was apologising for because I could feel that her vaginal contractions had stopped. I knew that it was taxing for her so it was understandable that she would tire.

"That's OK, I'm getting close to coming." I said.

"Wanna watch my tits bounce as you do?" Wendy asked.

"What do you have in mind?" I asked slowing to a halt, still deep inside her.

"Let me ride you until you come, It'll be great." she said enthusiastically.

Many a time my wife and sister have taken turns riding me until I came. I stepped back, pulling out in the process and watched as Wendy stood. Once she was clear, I laid down on the ground sheet and Wendy positioned herself over my hips.

"Ready to shoot your load inside your sister's pussy?" Wendy asked.

"Ready, willing and able." I said.

Wendy adjusted her position, lowering herself further before reaching forward for my penis. Once in hand, she positioned the tip at the opening to her vagina and wiggled left and right slightly to part her inner labia. The rain was falling and the wind was blowing and I could feel the heat from her body radiating on my glans.

Once she was satisfied with her placement, she lifted both of her arms and rested them behind her head. This had the desired effect as her breasts, nipples still well and truly erect, took on the shapely appearance of woman's half her age. I then had the pleasure of watching my penis gradually disappear behind the glorious mat of my sister's pubic hair as she slowly settled herself onto me.

"Nice?" Wendy asked.

"Nice." I replied with a smile.

"Let's see if we can harvest some of that baby juice of yours." she said as she started to move up and down.

As more thunder rumbled above us, I was not sure where to look. Wendy was looking directly at me and smiling broadly, so I suppose I should be looking at her eyes, I loved the eye contact when I fucked my sister. At the same time, however, her breasts were jiggling up and down in sync with her motion, so I suppose that I should be watching them as she was going out of her way to highlight them for me. On the other hand, as she raised and lowered herself, I could watch my shaft appear and disappear and I really liked my sister's pubes.

Spoilt for choice, I settled on randomly flicking between the three views available to me as Wendy increased the speed and intensity of her motion. Having started already fairly close to coming, I could tell that I would not last much longer.

It's true to say that Wendy and I were somewhat more accustomed to having sexual intercourse with each other that the average siblings. Consequently, we knew each other's bodies, and more importantly, we had a very good idea of when the other was in the brink of orgasm. This was not a one hundred percent accurate science by any means, but it provided useful insight at times.

I knew that my ejaculation was mere seconds away and I'm sure that Wendy had picked up on this as she managed to extract a few final intense contractions from her vaginal muscles. Just as my orgasm began, lightning lit up the sky behind me. This had the effect of illuminating the entire glory of my sister's naked body in the throws of ecstasy, a pure intense light that highlighted everything for the merest fraction of a second.

The look of concentration on her face as she strived to pleasure her brother, the rain water dripping off her nose and chin, her breasts, areolas, nipples, waist, hips, pubic hair and legs. All captured at a perfect moment in time. The after-image stayed on my retinas for several seconds as my semen readied itself for its sweat release.

At exactly the same moment that I felt my penis start to pulsate, the thunder created by the lightning eventually reached us. With the loudest of booms, I started to ejaculate inside my sister.

"Wow!" Wendy said as she threw her arms out, "Did you see that?"

I wasn't in any condition to answer and I was simply grateful that Wendy continued her motion as I continued to come. Wave after wave of orgasmic bliss engulfed me as I thrust up slightly to heighten the sensation.

"Somebody's ejaculating." Wendy said as she looked down at me, impaling herself on my full length wiggling from side to side adding, "Inside their sister's vagina no less!"

As I felt the last pulsation subside I said, "Indeed they are. Thanks for that."

"You're welcome." Wendy said and she leaned forward, resting her chest on mine.

"Did you see the lighting?" I asked still breathing heavily.

"And the thunder, did you hear the thunder?" Wendy asked.

"Yes, it hit just as I started coming. Seriously, my first spurt coincided with the thunder precisely." I replied.

"Did the earth move for you?" Wendy asked giggling.

"I don't know about that, but the sky certainly opened up. What a rush." I said.

Wendy leaned forward and kissed me passionately on the lips. I enjoyed the sensation and shared a lingering kiss for a little while longer. Siblings were definitely not supposed to kiss like this, but considering that I'd just come inside her and had not yet even withdrawn my penis, I think that we could let this one slide.

Without warning, four things happens simultaneously. Firstly, there was a massive flash of lightning. Secondly, there was an accompanying boom of thunder without any perceivable delay. Thirdly, Wendy almost jumped out of her skin and fourthly, as a result of Wendy's aforementioned movement, my softening penis slipped out of her vagina.

"That was close." Wendy said looking around.

"Perhaps we should consider heading back to the house." I said as I started to stand.

Wendy reached one hand towards me holding onto the edge of the ground sheet with the other hand. As I helped her to her feet, she also lifted the ground sheet with her and we were headed to the house without delay. We heard some more thunder, but luckily, there was no more lightning. We didn't run, or even jog, but we walked with purpose and arrived at the house within about seven minutes.

"Fuck that was exhilarating!" Wendy said as she placed the ground sheet next to the table.

I took both of the towels from the back of the chair and handed one to Wendy as she turned towards me.

"Thanks." she said before taking one towel and burying her face in it.

"I've never quite seen it like that before, it was wild." I said as I dried off quickly.

"And when I was riding you at then end there," Wendy said pausing as she allowed me to apply my towel to her shoulders and breasts, "I can't believe the intensity of that huge flash of lightning."

"Yes, brilliant. Literally!" I replied as I dried her abdomen.

"And that boom. I felt the boom through my chest. It seemed to shake my bones it was so loud." Wendy added standing with her legs now slightly more apart.

I continued with my towel down her torso until I reached her pubic hair. After paying thorough attention to drying my sister's vulva and perineum, I dried both or her legs before standing and making a pirouette motion with one hand.

Turning around as instructed, Wendy said, "Richard would have loved that." as I started to dry her back.

"Richard would have loved what?" came a disembodied voice from inside the house.

I continued drying down Wendy's back, lingering at her buttocks for an extra thorough drying as I listened to the screen door open and close behind me.

"Oh hi Audrey." Wendy said excitedly before proceeding, "Your husband and I just spent the afternoon fucking in the rain."

"Have you been fucking your sister in the rain darling?" Audrey asked as she kissed me on the cheek.

"Indeed I have." I replied and I stood.

Turning to Wendy, Audrey asked, "How was it?"

Wendy extended her towel towards me and started to dry me off.

"It was exhilarating." Wendy said making her way down my torso.

"It's very different to shower sex isn't it?" Audrey commented.

Wendy didn't answer for a few seconds as she paid a little extra attention as she dried my penis and scrotum before squatting in front of me to dry my legs.

"Totally different." Wendy agreed as I rotated in place for her.

"How long have you been home darling?" I asked as Wendy dried my back.

"Long enough to take my clothes off and watch you two sprint in from the rain." Audrey replied.

"All done!" Wendy announced proudly.

"How's Caroline?" I asked.

"Mother and baby are doing well." Audrey reported.

"How much longer will they be on hospital?" Wendy asked.

"They're both home already." Audrey said.

"Shit, that was fast!" Wendy replied.

"Well, Caroline's young and healthy and the baby is fine. The delivery was trouble free, the was no tearing, the placenta came away without issue and apparently that's just what they do now." Audrey said.

"That's it?" I asked.

"Not completely, a specialist nurse will visit this evening to make sure that the baby has started feeding OK and again tomorrow morning as a follow-up. They didn't just kick her out. She was given the option of staying in hospital overnight, but she was deemed low risk, she has lots of family support and was told that she could go home and sleep in her own bed if she wanted to. So she did." Audrey said.

"I don't think that I could have done that when my two boys were born." Wendy commented.

"Listen, I need to head back in just over an hour, so come inside and I'll make a pot of tea. I can show you some baby photos and you can tell me all about your incestuous escapade this afternoon." Audrey said as she opened the screen door and headed back into the house.

Wendy took a single jump and landed in front of me, thrusting her chest out as her breasts wobbled pleasingly. Once her breasts had settled down, Wendy kissed me quickly on the lips one more time and then slapped me on the arse before following Audrey back into the house.

I took about a minute to arrange the ground sheet so that it would dry out a little better, picked up the remnants of our lunch from the table and then I headed back inside the house hoping that Audrey had thought to bring some apple-filled pastries with her. I'd worked up quiet an appetite.

12