Recipe for Success

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Judy was aware of her son watching her as she made her way to the chaise. She wouldn't show it, though. She lay down and cocked her legs wide and didn't move for several seconds, but then she raised her head a little and looked around, lay it back again, and slowly slid a hand between her legs. She slid two fingers inside her thong and rubbed her clit. She opened her eyes just a tad and saw Bradley beating his meat unmercifully. She quickened her pace, and a few seconds later gave a small cry as she came. She moved her fingers to her mouth and licked them clean. She dared to look over to see if Bradley was still present, but he was gone.

Bradley washed the tiny amount of semen off his hands and seriously thought about cranking another one out. He didn't think it would take too long considering he still had the memory of his mother fresh on his mind. He decided against it, though, as he had really put his cock through the ringer over the past thirty-six hours. Even still, as She ate her own fucking cum raced through his head, his cock was already stiff again and begging for release. "Oh, what the hell," he said to himself as he lay on his bed. He didn't bother shutting his room door as the thought of his mom catching him in the act added more excitement to the act. In fact, that is what he fantasized over as he pounded away at his dick. She didn't catch him, not that there was enough time to do so as Bradley was cumming again within five minutes.

The following week was business as usual: Bradley went to school and Judy found more creative ways to implement her cum into their dinner. On Thursday, Bradley came home from school an hour and a half early as his last class had been canceled. He entered his mother's room and immediately heard the shower. He thought to try to get a peek at her but decided it was too risky. He went to the kitchen and found a bowl of some creamy white substance sitting on the counter next to the stove. He picked it up, smelled it, then dipped his finger in it and gave a taste. He immediately recognized it as the spice his mother had been using. Without a second thought, he grabbed a spoon and ate it all. It was good, of course, but in its raw form it was highly reminiscent of something, but he couldn't say what, exactly.

Not expecting her son to be home, Judy had dressed only in her panties and a cut-off tank top T. She made her way to the kitchen just as Bradley spooned the last bit of her cum into his mouth. "What are you doing?" she asked with equal parts surprise and incredulity.

Startled, Bradley quickly turned her way and opened his mouth to speak, but his words caught in his throat as he took in his mother's state of dress. Yes, his eyes immediately went to her crotch where he noticed her black lace thong, but they settled on her shirt, more specifically her nipples, which were rigid and poking through the thin, white, cottony material. He managed an, "Om..." but that was it.

"Did you really just eat all that?" Judy asked, giving little regard to where his eyes were focused. Truth be told, she had noticed the bulge in his pants.

"I... Uh..." and he finally moved his eyes upward to meet hers. "Sorry. It's just..."

Judy laughed as she moved forward. She took the bowl from him, ran her forefinger and middle finger through it, and placed them in her mouth. Bradley just stared, wide-eyed, as immediately the scene of his mother eating her own cum that exact same way filled his mind. He suddenly became aware of his hard-on as it throbbed in his pants. "Uh... I need to go," he said as he quickly made his way out of the kitchen.

"Well, we won't be having any of this with our dinner tonight," Judy called after him.

Bradley was going to head to his room. To masturbate? More than likely, but the words his mother spoke--and the scene that just transpired--placed him on a completely different mission. He headed for the door, to his car, and made his way to town. He stopped at the first grocery store he came to, went inside, and made his way to the spice and seasonings section. He paused as he tried to recall the name of... whatever his mother had called it. Mrs. J's... What? Shit. Let me think. Mrs. J's... Cajun something, wasn't it? Oh, yeah! Mrs. J's Country Jamboree Mild Cajun Seasoning. "Yeah," he said aloud as he began looking for it. He looked hard for fifteen minutes, and when he was convinced he must be overlooking it, he stopped a stocker and asked about it.

"Sorry, but I've never heard of it," the woman said.

"Could it be somewhere else?" Bradley asked.

"If by 'somewhere else' you mean a different store, then maybe, but we don't carry it."

Bradley thanked her and made his way to the next store where he was met with the same result. "Sorry, but I've been doing this for two years now. If we had something like that, I'd know."

So, off to the third store, and again, nothing. He tried convenience stores, Mom & Pop stores, and even that new place at the Mall, but no one carried it or had even heard of it. During all his driving, he began to wonder if the J in Mrs. J's actually stood for Judy.

Bradley made his way to Mayuki's apartment. He needed to talk with someone about his suspicions concerning his mother and her so-called spice, but the closer he got, the more he wondered if this were the kind of thing he should actually speak aloud. He knocked on her door, she opened it and greeted him, and on impulse Bradley scooped her into his arms, carried her to the couch, and dumped her onto it.

"Bradley, what...?" He said nothing. He pulled her shorts and panties down in one motion, spread her legs wide, and planted his tongue inside her. "Bradley! I... Oh, damn. Oh, baby. Whatever's gotten into you, don't stop." It was such a random and intense moment that Mayuki came in less than three minutes.

Bradley lapped at her cum, raised his head, and worked its taste over his tongue and through his mouth. His eyes grew wide. He looked at Mayuki and said, "Hers is thicker. Richer, too."

"Hers?" Mayuki near shouted. "'Hers,' who?"

"My mom," Bradley said as he stood, and without a word, he made his way through the door, to his car, and back home.

Judy hadn't bothered to put anything else on. She was comfortable as she was. Besides, she was still on a mission to entice her son into having sex with her, the thought of which made her wet between the legs. She had been musing over the fact that things would be coming to a head soon when Bradley arrived and began shouting, "Mom? Mom! Where are you?" He found her in the kitchen putting the finishing touches on a pizza. "What was in that stuff you kept giving me?" Before she could answer, he said, "It was your cum, wasn't it? And don't lie. I went to every god damned store in town and no one has ever heard of Mrs. J's... Whatever the fuck you called it."

Judy was a bit taken aback, still, she answered truthfully. "Yes, Bradley. It was my cum. I've been feeding it to you for the past couple of weeks now."

"Why?" Bradley pled more than asked.

"You liked it, didn't you?" Judy asked him. "I mean, you gobbled it up every time I set it before you." She gave a light laugh. "You just couldn't get enough of it. Like me. I love it, but you know that already, don't you? I mean, you were watching me the other day when I got myself off on the patio and licked my fingers clean."

"You... I..." Bradley was trying to make sense of everything his mother had just said and everything that she admitted had gone on for the past two weeks. Finally, he was able to force another, "Why?" past his lips.

"Come here," Judy said as she left the pizza on the counter and led her son to the living room. She made her way to the couch, removed her T-shirt and panties, lay down with her legs cocked open, and said, "Because I want you to want me, Bradley. I want you to eat my pussy. I want you to fuck me, and not just once, but over and over again."

Bradley just stared at his mother, his eyes moving from hers to her breasts to her shaved pussy and back again. He had to admit that she had a killer body, and the hard-on he was now sporting was a testament to the fact that right now, he wanted to fuck her as badly as she wanted it.

Judy placed her right hand between her legs, slightly inserted her fingers, and pulled them out, her thick cum glazing them ever so lightly. She held them out and said, "Here, Bradley. This is for you. It's always been for you."

Bradley tentatively moved forward and wrapped his lips around his mother's fingers. "Mmmm," he said as he sucked the cum from them.

"Come here, down here," Judy said as she lightly spanked her bald pussy. "You can have as much as you like."

That was all Bradley needed to hear. He positioned himself between his mother's legs, immersed his face in her pussy, and began eating it; slowly at first, which brought on a quick orgasm, then more aggressively, which brought on several more.

Judy lost count of how many orgasms she had, but she figured her son ate her out for a good twenty minutes. Now, however, it was her turn. "Bradley? Baby? I've given you plenty of cum over the past few weeks, now I'd like some of yours."

"Really?" Bradley asked, a bit astonished, but that didn't keep him from stripping down in no time flat. He lay back on the couch as Judy sat up. She wrapped her hand around his cock and began to lightly pump it up and down.

Bradley gave a light moan as Judy said, "It's so thick, Bradley. So beautiful." She wrapped her lips around it and sucked the head. Bradley jerked forcibly. He had had his cock sucked before; many times, but this was different. This was his mother sucking it, and it was the most awesome thing he ever experienced.

Judy paid special attention to the head of her son's cock, finger-fucking herself as she began taking more and more of him in her mouth. She was cumming in intervals of about forty-five seconds. They were little orgasms, but all the little ones were making a big, big mess. She removed her hand from her pussy and slathered her thick cream onto her son's cock before taking him deep into her throat. She felt her esophagus stretch to accommodate his large mushroom head, and as he moaned out in pleasure she came again, hard this time. It was all she could do to keep from biting his cock. She moved back up and began furiously pumping his dick as her tongue swirled around the head.

"Oh, Mom. It's coming. I'm fucking coming," and he blasted a super-sized load into his mother's mouth. He hadn't jerked off in about five days, so enough semen had built up to blast the back of his mother's head off, as the saying goes.

Judy mewed like a kitten as her mouth filled with her son's cum. She held it there as she waited for his cock to stop pulsating, then she came off his cock, swirled his cum through her mouth, swallowed, and gave a satisfying, "Ahhhh."

Bradley looked down at his still-hard cock in his mother's hand, then upon her beautiful face, and said, "I've got lots more where that came from."

Judy crawled up onto her son and said, "Yes, baby, but Mommy wants the next load in her pussy. Can you do that for me?" She had already impaled herself on his cock before he could answer. "Oh, Bradley. It feels so good inside me." She bent down and kissed her son on the mouth, then inserted her tongue.

Bradley was so turned by what was happening that he grabbed his mother's hips and began furiously banging his cock into her.

"Yes, baby. That's it. Stretch my pussy. Fill it with your cum."

"Oh, fuck!" Bradley screamed as he nutted inside his mother.

"Yes, baby. Yes," Judy shouted as her pussy became wetter and wetter, her cum intermingling

with that of her son's.

Bradley pulled his mother's mouth to his and kissed her long and deep. Upon pulling away, he said, "That is absolutely the best sex I ever had."

"Oh, really?" It wasn't Judy who asked. Unbeknownst to Bradley and his mother, Mayuki had entered the house and watched in horror as her boyfriend fucked his mother. She was shocked at first, and understandably so, but now she was infuriated over Bradley's declaration.

Bradley didn't know if he should push his mother off him and plead with his girlfriend to forgive him or to admit he was telling the truth. Lucky for him, his mother took control of the situation. "Mayuki, it's apparent that Bradley's cock is big enough to keep us both satisfied, and my mouth can do for you what it did for him."

"What?!?" Mayuki exclaimed with incredulity.

"Come here," Judy said in a soft voice, and for some reason Mayuki's legs began moving of their own volition, carrying her to Bradley and Judy's side. Judy sat up, took one of Mayuki's hands into her own, and pulled her down. Their lips met. Judy placed a hand on one of Mayuki's breasts and used her other to move one of Bradley's onto the other breast. She pulled away from Mayuki's mouth and said, "It's okay, Mayuki. You should be a part of this as well."

"I... But..."

"Here," Judy said as she removed herself from Bradley's cock. "It's dripping with my cum and his. Suck it clean for him." Judy placed a hand behind Mayuki's head and guided her mouth to her son's cock. Mayuki felt helpless, yet she couldn't deny this was all pretty exciting as well. She did as Judy suggested. She took her boyfriend's cock into her mouth and began to slowly suck it. "Yes, just like that," Judy said in coaching her. "That's how."

Bradley moaned less because of the sensation and more because he saw a threesome coming his way. He looked the question at his mother, who just smiled as she began removing Mayuki's clothes. First came the shirt, then the bra, followed by shorts and panties. Judy positioned herself behind Mayuki, spread her ass cheeks, and began licking the young Asian woman's anus. "Mmmmm," Mayuki moaned around Bradley's cock.

"Are you ready to fuck him?" Judy asked.

Mayuki removed her mouth from her boyfriend and answered, "Yes, ma'am."

Judy had the two of them stand. She lay on the couch, invited Mayuki to a sixty-nine, then motioned for Bradley to get behind them. This was the perfect position, for she could nibble on Mayuki's clit as she watched her son's fat cock stretch the girl's pussy. She intermittently moved from Mayuki's clit to her son's cock and balls, giving them both pleasure as she received her own. It was, for her, paradise.

Mayuki immediately noticed the scent of her boyfriend's cum mingled with that of Judy's. It was weirdly erotic and made her pussy wet. She reveled in the feel of Judy sucking her clit as Bradley pushed his bloated cock inside her. Her orgasm was immediate, and was a precursor to many more to come.

Mayuki's pussy, Bradley noticed, was hotter than it had ever been. He felt like it was baking his cock as he moved in and out of her. He could feel it palpitate as she came, and with his mother sucking his balls or running her lips across his shaft every now and again, he knew it wouldn't be long before he was spurting another load. The only question, as the feeling neared closer and closer, was where to put it. As if sensing this dilemma, Judy reached up and pulled her son's cock free from Mayuki's pussy, placed the head in her mouth, and jerked it until he came again. She held it, like before, luxuriating in the texture of her son's cum. She swallowed, then sighed with pleasure.

"Wow, Mom... Mayuki. Thanks."

Judy looked up at her son and smiled as Mayuki repositioned herself to look at them both. "Yeah, thank you, Mrs. Martin. I've always wanted to do a threesome, but I was scared I'd like it too much, you know, and now... well, I want more. With you."

Judy sat up and kissed Mayuki briefly. "You were wonderful, Mayuki. You as well, Bradley, and yes, we can do this as regularly as you like."

Bradley just smiled. Gone were any feelings of resentment he may have felt for his mother's trickery. The only thought in his mind right now was that he had to be the luckiest son of a bitch on the planet, and he hoped that would never change.