Reciprocal Factoring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're right," Annie told the man. "There's some stories in that chair. That's why it's staying right where it is."

Oakleaf Towers was a new development; the bottom two floors were a grocery store that catered to vegetarians, a dry cleaner's, a small accounting office, a pharmacy and an Urgent Care facility. The second floor housed a dentist's office, a general practitioner, a gymnasium and two offices that had not been occupied yet. The seven floors above were comprised of single story condominiums, four units to each floor. The carpet and paint still had that new smell to them as Annie walked around, lugging William.

"There's a half-bath right here, right off the family room," the real estate agent prattled as Annie looked through the sliding glass doors to the miniscule balcony.

"I'll take it," Annie said. "How much?"

Both Bailey and Jason were at church the next Sunday. When Bailey stood to escort Joan to the bathroom in the rear of the cathedral, Annie saw why Bailey was 'mad' at her husband. Bailey mock glared at a smiling Jason as the door closed.

"About four months," Jason answered Annie's unasked question. "Must have happened right before my snip job."

"I hope you like that couch," another mother joked and Jason laughed out loud.

"And here's your man," the same woman informed Annie when she saw Michael making his way to the cry room.

"I still hate you," Annie informed Michael as she kissed him in greeting.

"I still hate me too," Michael admitted as he took a seat.

"I mean, I had the most beautiful woman in the..." Michael said as they sat down.

"Don't. Just don't. I, I really don't want to hear it," Annie said tightly, placing her hand over Michael's mouth.

"Oh, hey, you uh, you want go to Mother's Finest after..." Michael asked when Annie pulled her hand from his mouth.

"Hmm? Oh, oh no, sorry but I got a stuffed pork roast in the crock pot," Annie said.

"A pork roast?" Michael groaned. "Aw man! With the garlic and onions? And the bell peppers? God, I love that!"

"Hmm? Oh! Oh yeah, that's right," Annie said. "I, so you want come over? You haven't seen my new place yet."

THE END

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories. I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, whether they be good or bad. I also thank those that take the time to rate my words, those that 'Favorite' my work.

Annie Flynn and Michael Priestly are characters introduced in 'X squared minus H over P' in Loving Wives. Dr. Roger James and his ex-wife and Michael's ex-girlfriend Paige Woods are likewise introduced in the same story.

John and Shirley Priestly, parents of Michael and Matthew Priestly are characters first introduced in 'Yummy Things' in the Incest/Taboo category.

Jason and Bailey Breaux are characters introduced in the 'Knowing Your Strength' series in the Non-Human category. Their daughter, Joan is named after Bailey's grandmother, Joan Chopin.

Ronnie Bayr, the man that purchased Henry Flynn's business is a minor character introduced in 'Paint It Black' in the Incest/Taboo category.

Theresa White, the attorney used to facilitate the sale of the business as well as the sale of the home is a character introduced in 'Under Tornado Warning' in the Loving Wives category. She is also featured in 'Hesitation' in the Mature category.

Captain Brent of Captain Brent's Shark Hunting is a disbarred lawyer that wound up in Bender, Florida after his dismissal from a prestigious Miami law firm. He's a minor character in 'It's Hard To Find A Good Plumber' in the Loving Wives category.

Buzzy, the toothless man from St. Joseph's Charities is a character introduced in 'Lunches' in the Mature category. The reference to furniture having a story to tell is a nod to 'Velour Couch' in the Non-Human category.

Oakleaf Towers, the building that Annie's new condominium is located in is introduced in 'Jug of wine, loaf of bread' in the Anal category.

I rarely write reconciliation stories. But sometimes people do deserve a second chance. And honestly, many fathers do not deserve to be excluded from the lives of their children, simply because they can't afford a good lawyer.

And 'miss steaks' instead of 'mistakes' in the Disclaimer note at the beginning of this story was intentional.

Have a swell day. And some of you? Have a swollen day.