All Comments on 'Reckless Abandon'

by Soshameless11

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
bwmombwmomalmost 4 years ago
Beautifully told

A wonderful story from start to finish. Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
True stories are the best

This story sounds true and is wonderfully told, I loved it, thank you.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowalmost 4 years ago

Fuck! That was HOT!

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
cheating whore

I hate women and men who cheat. i'm not talking about the incest...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well written

But too short for me. Interesting premise and narrative but comes to a conclusion too quickly and then finishes pretty abruptly. Would have worked better as a longer, more drawn out story.

DebbieXDebbieXalmost 4 years ago
Anon - Cheating Whore

I'm rather curious.

Why were you reading the story to the end and most likely masterbated the whole time.

It's a Mother/Son story. What were you expecting. No other family members at all.

Perhaps you could find something more to your liking on the Disney channel or on National Geographic.

The story is beautifully written and it was a pleasure reading it. It is quite easy to believe it to be a true story and would love to see a second part to it.

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Lots of mistakes. Then you have the dot dot dots.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSoshameless11@Soshameless11
A longtime Lit fan here to share stories about some of my biggest fantasies. Some stories appeared in slightly different form a few years ago under a long gone profile name. Some of these stories are ephemeral, just flashes with no real beginning or end. Some are purely outr...