Reckless Abandon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a hungry, probing, open-mouthed, tongue-dueling kiss that left me breathless, and I ended up on the bed with him. I straddled him, and I could feel his hard cock pressing against me. We weren't just kissing - we were making out like lovers. Eric's hands were on my ass, pushing up my gown, touching my panties, pulling me into him harder. I started grinding against him, and I wanted to fuck him so badly I thought I'd scream.

Somehow I came to my senses. My fucking husband was right down the hall, and while it wasn't likely, he could have walked in any time. I broke our kiss, but Eric pulled me back down and our mouths crushed together again.

It seemed like hours but was only minutes. I pushed back, and his cock was nestled right up against my pussy. It would have been so easy to reach down, grasp him and guide him inside me. But I knew if I did, we wouldn't stop, and I didn't want our first time to be a hurried tumble in his bed. Finally I tore myself away and looked into his eyes.

"When your Dad leaves Friday afternoon, he won't be back until late Sunday evening," I said. "Do you have any plans after our dinner date?"

He smirked and said, "I'll think of something."

I kissed him again, scared my husband was going to find us any second, and then I finally got off him. I stood up, but leaned over to kiss him one more time, and that time I moved my hand down and touched his cock for the first time. He moaned, and I said, "I'm going to make you so happy Friday night."

I finally tore myself away and walked down the hall. I went to my room, locked the door behind me, crawled up on the bed to my husband and went down on him. He didn't know what hit him. As soon as he was hard, I just pulled my panties aside and put him in me. He came in about two minutes. Thankfully I was so worked up that I started cumming about 30 seconds before he did, and the whole time I was thinking about fucking my son in this same bed in three days.

I had to go out of town for work the next day and didn't see Eric at all. I got home after midnight, and everyone including Eric was asleep. On Thursday, I had to leave before he was up, and he texted me to ask if I was avoiding him.

M: "No, just work."

E: "You sure?"

M: "Yes...but what we did Tuesday was dangerous."

E: "You started it, Mom."

There was my cocky boy! I laughed and typed back.

M: "And next time I won't stop!"

E: "Yeah, yeah."

M: "Wait and see, mister! Your dad leaves tomorrow afternoon from his office. Your grandma is picking up Emma from school! You owe me a date."

It went on like that all afternoon, between meetings, texting each other. It was like we were in high school planning for our parents to go out of town to throw a big party, only I was the parent, and the party I was planning involved fucking my son.

We both agreed that there'd be no goodnight kisses that night. We were so close to what we both wanted that we didn't want to do anything to risk it, and I knew that if I went into his room that night, I could not have stopped myself from crawling into bed with him.

We also agreed that I'd leave for work before he got up. Denying myself the sight of him for most of the week was almost like edging. My body felt alive, electric, but the merest touch might have reduced me to a quivering mess.

I probably slept a total of 30 minutes on Thursday night, tossing and turning so much that even my husband, who usually sleeps like the dead, remarked on how restless I was. I finally got out of bed at 5:30 and went for a run to burn off some tension. By the time I was back, it was time to get my little girl up and off to school. I helped my husband pack for his weekend trip and that brought back the butterflies in my stomach, but I had it at least a little more under control.

As I showered, I thought about the weekend ahead. It took all my willpower not to get myself off in the shower, but I wanted my next orgasm to be with Eric. In just a few short hours, we would make love, and nothing mattered more than that.

I don't know what I did at work that day. It floated by in a haze, and I'm sure people thought I'd lost my mind or was in an Ambien dream. The only thing that kept me going were little texts from Eric throughout the day, just saying hi, not teasing, no pictures or anything. When I got the message from my mom that she'd picked up my daughter from school, I finally told my assistant I wasn't feeling well and was calling it a week.

I pulled into the driveway and saw Eric's car. My heart fluttered, and I had to sit in my own car to collect myself for a moment. He was here. I was here. Just us. This was happening.

My hands trembled as I fumbled for my key to unlock the front door, and then it swung open. My beautiful, gorgeous son stood there smiling at me, and my knees almost buckled. I stepped inside and dropped my briefcase by the door. We stood for only a second looking at each, until Eric opened his arms, and I fell into them.

With the years of budding interest, the months of growing attraction, the weeks of dangerous flirting and the days of waiting, waiting, waiting, you'd have thought we'd have exploded with passion, like a romance novel or erotic story. But we just held each other for long minutes until I lifted my head to look into his eyes and our lips met. It was a soft, gentle kiss, and then our mouths opened and our hunger grew.

My tongue rolled over his, and our mouths were sealed together. I felt his hands roaming over me, but still it was gentle, loving, not the torrid wave I might have expected. When he finally broke the kiss and smiled at me, I took his hand in mine and led him upstairs.

Later he told me that he'd assumed we were going to his room and that when he realized I was leading him to my own bed, he felt a surge of lust like nothing we'd experienced yet, and that was when the dam finally burst. As we swept across the threshold into the "marital chamber" - as he jokingly called it later that night - he took me into his arms again and his mouth claimed mine. He tugged at my blouse while I fumbled with his shirt. He unbuttoned me clumsily while I tried to pull his t-shirt over his head. I ran my hands over his bare chest as he reached under my skirt and began sliding my panties down. I stepped out of them willingly and led him to the bed.

Eric lay on his back and I stood back and tugged his jeans and briefs down. I saw his magnificent cock for the first time - so much longer and thicker than his father. My mouth watered. I reveled in his look as I unhooked my bra and showed him my tits. As I unzipped my skirt, he leaned up and rubbed his face against my taut nipples, and I shuddered with desire.

Skirt discarded, I tumbled on top of him, showering his face with kisses as he gripped my fleshy ass and pulled me hard against him. His cock felt like an iron bar against my stomach, and my pussy was on fire. I balanced myself with my left hand as I lifted my hips. I took him in my right hand, squeezing, and softly giving him two or three strokes. Finally I positioned his gorgeous prick at my entrance, lowered myself and slid him inside me. When I was fully impaled, I leaned down and just lay on him for a second.

"Mom," he whispered.

"I know," I replied. "I love you."

I slowly began to roll my hips, adjusting to his size. I lifted up, then slid down, a little further up, further down, faster up, faster down, with each rise and fall.

Eric started by grasping my hips, and then his hands went to my ass, squeezing, kneading, pulling me harder against him with each motion. He began moving his hips in concert with mine, increasing our contact, multiplying the passion we both felt.

Faster now. Harder. Faster.

I realized I was moaning, and Eric was grunting, punctuating each thrust. I looked as his face contorted with pleasure until he gasped:

"Mom, I'm gonna..."

"Yes, baby, do it...cum in me, cum for me, cum now lover," I moaned.

I can't describe the feeling that washed over as I felt him spasm inside me. His whole body convulsed as he cried out, "Mooooommmmm," and I, too, exploded.

I collapsed on Eric's chest, and he wrapped me in his arms and rolled. Suddenly I was under him as he kissed my lips gently. He was shaking - we both were - and tears were rolling down the side of my face, trailing down to my neck. I looked into his eyes, and they were full as well. I smiled as he began to weep.

I'd never felt such love in my life, and I kissed his face over and over, whispering incoherently , "I love you, love you so much, Eric, my love, my sweet love."

He rolled onto his back again, and I rested my head on his chest. His cock glistened with our moisture, still hard, still pulsing with each beat of his heart. I felt the warmth of his cum still inside me as we began to talk.

We talked about what we'd done, about how much we'd wanted it. We talked about the past, the present, the future. We giggled about the rest of the weekend. We worried about what would happen moving forward.

Sometime later, Eric stirred.

"Mom, can we do something?" he asked.

"Besides this?" I said and laughed.

"Well, there's going to be more of this," he said. "We have all weekend."

"Mmm, yes, we do," I replied. "So what is it you want to do?"

"Can we take a shower together?" he asked, almost shyly. "I've always wanted to."

Again, my heart nearly burst with love for him. Here he was every bit a man, but still timid enough to ask something so simple.

"Of course, baby," I cooed. "I've thought about you enough while I've been in there these last few weeks."

We kissed for a few minutes before we left the bed. We took the few steps into my bathroom, and I reached in to start the water. As it warmed, Eric stood behind me, wrapping his arms around me and resting his chin on my shoulder. We stared at our reflections in the mirror until I turned and kissed him again. Then I took his hand and pulled him toward the shower.

We let the water cascade over us for a moment, facing one another. Eric rested his hands on my hips as I looped my arms over his shoulders and clasped my hands behind his neck. He pressed his lips to mine, and I opened my mouth, creating a seal of our lips, my tongue rolling over his. This was a long, languid and loving kiss.

My eyes filled with tears of joy again as I realized I didn't just love my son. I was in love with him. He mistook my new tears for sadness and started to reassure me.

"It's ok, mom, I'm sor..."

"Shh, stop," I said. "I'm crying because I'm happy. Because I've never been happier. Because I've never loved someone so much in my whole life."

"Me, too, Mom," he replied. "God, I love you so fucking much."

I laughed at his profanity, and turned in his arms. Reaching for the shampoo, I handed it to him.

"Here, wash my hair," I told him.

Eric squeezed a large dollop into his hand as I ducked under the shower head and thoroughly soaked my unruly mop. I leaned my head back as she began to lather me up. Suds ran down my shoulders, onto my breasts and down my belly. His hard cock pressed into me from behind, so I reached for the bath gel, squeezed some in my right hand, and reached back to grasp him. I began stroking him softly and slowly, and he gradually moved his hands from my hair and down my sides.

As I stroked him, Eric brought his hands in front and up to my tits. He began to run his fingers over my nipples, squeezing my breasts, lifting them and pushing them together. One hand snaked down my belly, and he ran a finger over my slit.

"Wait," I whispered, and leaned under the shower to rinse my hair. Cold air rushed up my back from the brief moment we were apart, and when I was suds free, I turned to face him again. With a smile, I went to my knees. I ran my tongue over his taut belly and muscled thighs as my hand returned to his cock. Finally, I pressed my face against the shaft, moaning as I rubbed my face with that beautiful dick. My hand teased his balls as I took a long lick all the way up.

When I looked up, Eric was staring at me in awe. I took him in hand again and swirled my head around the big head of his cock. He inhaled sharply, nearly pulling away, until I steadied him and began to lick up and down his shaft. Each time I reached the top I swirled my tongue around the head, and each time it elicited a moan. After three or four passes, I kissed the tip of his dick, snaking out my tongue to lick him again. I began taking him into my mouth, my tongue massaging his shaft as my lips formed a seal, and I began to bob my head ever so slightly.

He pulled back for a second and I thought he wanted to stop, but he only braced himself against the back wall of the shower, grabbed my shoulders and pulled me towards him.

"I'm going to fucking collapse if you keep that up, and I want you to fucking keep it up," he said, grinning.

I went back to work.

I stroked him and took more of him into my mouth. I was taking him about halfway down, giving him a little twist each time my mouth reached the top, when his legs began to shake. I knew he was going to explode, so I went once more, taking him all the way down, when I felt white hot cream hit my throat. Salty sweet, thick, viscous, and I swallowed it down. Three, four, five times he pulsed, filling my hungry mouth, and his grunting and panting were amplified by the echos in the shower.

I swallowed it all down. My tongue and throat tingled with the taste of him. When he popped from my mouth, I bathed the head again with my tongue, probing his pisshole for the last salty drop.

I got to my feet and again wrapped my arms around his shoulders as he cupped my ass. Sweat was pouring off him, so I took the bath sponge, lathered it and washed him gently, slowly and thoroughly. He barely spoke when I turned the shower off and grabbed a fresh towel from the rack. I slowly dried him, staring into his eyes the entire time as I rubbed every inch of his delicious body.

"Go lay down," I said, when he was completely dry. He nodded and went off to my bed, nude. I grabbed another towel to dry myself, then wrapped it around my waist, leaving my breasts exposed. When I entered my bedroom, I was surprised to see that it was already dimming outside, and a glance at the clock showed 7:30.

Eric was on his father's side of the bed, one arm thrown back under his head as she watched me approach. He was nude on top of the comforter, his flaccid cock draped on one thigh. To me, he looked like a Greek god. I dropped my towel by the bedside, and crawled under the covers. He soon followed suit, and I nestled up beside him, head on his chest, my left leg draped over his. He held me with one arm, while he used his other hand to stroke my hair and face. I raised my head once to softly kiss his lips, and then I drifted off, safe and warm in the arms of the man I loved.

Author's Note:

She stopped there. That abruptly. I messaged her often to no avail until finally her Reddit handle read [deleted]. She ignored my emails, until one day, over a year later, this was in my in-box.

T,

Eric is away at college now. We talk every day and see each other when we can. Those meetings have wrecked the beds of several hotel rooms.

He is the love of my life, but we don't know what the future holds.

Any extramarital affair is messy - an affair with your son is nothing but reckless abandon.

Cheers,

S


12