All Comments on 'Reckless Behavior'

by Rick_Green

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 4 years ago

wonder if the cheating bitch got pregnant?

management91399management91399almost 4 years ago

Fun, pretty sexy, I enjoyed the way the sex scenes were constructed, pretty hot i think although I found it amusing she was smelling the garbage in the dumpster during her adultery. Dig you man is from Stephen King's The Stand. Did you use that title on purpose in this time of COVID 19 as a nod to Captain Trips?

Impo_64Impo_64almost 4 years ago
Why?

Why didn't she just divorced her husband as he "just fucked her like a mannequin and hadn't even taken her once in the last year"? It's better to whore herself and stay chained to a unhappy marriage? Really? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ugh!

BTB

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
1+1=2

WOW! I can quantum physics, Eurepidika. No, Euronica. Damn, Eutenica. Ahh shit, at least I can qualtum physical, yeahhh

I may write some Pulizier or Nobile prize books, or some scribble for Sluty-Cuckyerotica. I am very good at, ya‘ know?!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Reckless behavior?

That's the new name to be a whore?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I was fooled

All along I thought she wouldn't cheat. I thought she would come to her senses and leave or her husband would come in AFTER the guy was rejected but once she committed the sex I then had two thoughts - husband watching from the distance and realizes marriage over and she comes home to find a babysitter and her husbands clothes gone or to find out her husband set this up as a test. I guess if I read the tags first I wouldn't have been surprised.

To me this was nicely written and a good tale but as a BTB guy I hated she so far got away with it. At least she didn't scream out about the best sex ever and he wasn't hung like a horse. But you did have to have him bigger than her husband, didn't you.

kirei8kirei8almost 4 years ago
The husband really came to life 3 months later

When the doctor told him he and his baby both had herpes and a very bad std. He knew it came from only one person and she would pay with her life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The first song he wrote about her

Was a Hank Williams hit... About a Cheatin' Heart, Broken Derams and then there was Endless Sleep and finally... The Green Grass of Home.... talk about jumping off a Cliff.. I only hope Billy got a faithful stepmother out of her lackluster performance.

dragonmann72dragonmann72almost 4 years ago

To say this story was classy would be a lie. Wife married 15 years with a young so, longs for the fun life she had before she married, hell she was 34 how much fun did she have at 18-19? Some guy sits down and spins a yarn that he, 'had traveled broadly, first as a soldier and then again in a more leisurely way after he had sold a couple of hit songs. He was surprisingly sheepish about his work'. She was an easy target and an easy lay. Mr. Wonderful, the song writer, was so good he took her behind an auto parts store to fuck her, what a cheapskate and now she's a cheap whore.

If you ever write a part two, I'm sure it will be a tragedy unless we are looking at another new cuck writer.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caalmost 4 years ago

At a loss for the events that drove her to fucking a stranger on a loading dock, how classy.... other than she isnt doing it with hubby we don’t know anything of consequence. Nothing here but a STD exchange.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
And????

A married woman, with a small child, goes out to a bar.

And has sex with a stranger.

And when she goes home?

Without that part of the story, this part is worthless.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hun vs hon

One is a marauding invader, while the latter is an abbreviation for "honey". I'm assuming you meant "hon".

OvercriticalOvercriticalalmost 4 years ago
What a night out!!!

As much as I hate the thought of adultery on the part of either a man or a woman, I found this experience quite appropriate. She seemed to think this through as it happened and at least she had a really good sexual experience. The real problem is that she'll think about this and be encouraged to do it again and again and it won't be this good ever again. Although it was a fabulous experience it will probably never be repeated and will result in a destroyed marriage. And maybe that's what it should be. 4*

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingalmost 4 years ago

Complex characters

Great insight on her psychology as she follows through on the title.

I don't have much hope for the husband, nor the couple in general, but this was a great read. Nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
make this interesting

write a second chapter where she finds out she's given VD to her husband. Nothing fatal, just something bad enough to potentially utterly nuke the living shit out of her "boring marriage". What happens after that should make it a great deal more interesting than this "bored wife fucks stranger and gets away with it" yawnfest is so far.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoalmost 4 years ago
Just a part of a story

Well written but no backstory or ending, no drama, just a marriage going downhill fast.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sorry to see....

....all the negative comments. Why the hell do people even look at this classification if they're going to be outraged? This was a great sexy story, and for that, I thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
whore

she nothing but a low life piece of shit ,been a whore all her life waiting for any reason to let the whore out ,why even get married .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
forget the sanctimonious haters.

Forget the sanctimonious haters. It was a great story. There are no unwanted pregnancies or diseases in fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hope she gets what she deserves.

There's a reason the husband no longer wants to fuck her. Guess he saw this coming, or its not the first time.

Just another stupid whore tossing the rest of her life away for a cheap thrill. Won't be so cheap when she finds out what it cost.

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Keep it up.

Super fun little story and one we enjoy attempting on occasion as villa bar pick ups. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
what bothers me..

sometimes a story like this can be a true accounting of an event as presented in the story... I am older than dirt... This does go on in marriages and happens... Having a story presented and comments are made not in support of the story is fine...But this happens.. Do I like it or not I can see the truth as I have seen in my many years...

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 4 years ago
Nothing erotic about a cheating wife

Sad that her kid doesn’t get to grow up with both parents. Living on the farm with his dad and occasionally visiting his disgraced mom and her bastard kid. Meanwhile the asshole “poet” fertilizes the back 90 acres where the husband buried him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good and different

I liked the woman and her thinking. She could see thru his bs and saw it as humorous. Well written and original. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Keep it up

Well done,keep writing,ignore the haters. You e done well.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago
Complex characters

What's complex about a low life cheating whore?

mattenwmattenwalmost 4 years ago

One can only hope that all women who act like your protagonist become infected with HIV and suffer a slow and painful death!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A bit odd, but, ...

The premise that her husband had been uninterested in her for a year is a tad odd, at least without the implication of an affair, so she goes out to drink and spice up her life. Well, ... I guess it starts to sound reasonable now that I wrote that down, ... somewhat. I guess it's really no more implausible than most of what others write every day, including myself.

All told, I was entertained and appreciated the language.

4*

roguerrillaroguerrillaalmost 4 years ago

I loved your story. It flowed so naturally from start to finish. Good representation of a real woman. Ignore the trolls and continue on.

WillowghbyWillowghbyalmost 4 years ago
Not in the LW mold

R_G, you stepped away from the typical formula found in typical Lit LW stories. Really well written and paced, with characters and plot that weren't too far removed from reality. I knew when your story ended that you would receive hate-the-bitch and FTDS comments. My advice to the naysayers? Sometimes, the imagination is the best story teller. Excellent tale told in two pages!

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 3 years ago

Terribly stereotypical.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 3 years ago

Very well written. Excellent depiction of the chemistry between them. The similarities the differences. Made a very out there concept seem acceptably common.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Once and done ? You need to write more stories , you obviously have the talent for it ! This story was well written and had a sky high hotness factor ! Don’t leave us high and dry , you’re too good a writer to not share your imagination with the rest of us ! Giving it 5 stars

bigurnbigurnover 2 years ago

No LW here. Just a Slut story. Dad piece of crap, actually. 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It has potential to add another chapter as you point out she wasn't on birth control so would love to know the result of this liaison .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well done, especially the parts about her fucking him with no protection and then telling him to fill her pussy up with his cum

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous